Hye-jae: Book 4

Penshim

The love story of Lee Seon-jae and Oh Hye-won of the top Korean drama series 'Secret Love Affair' continues... Еще

New Lives Part 1
New Lives Part 2
New Lives Part 3
Painful Pleasures Part 4
Painful Pleasures Part 5
Painful Pleasures Part 6
Painful Pleasures Part 7
Painful Pleasures Part 8
Bay Days Part 9
Bay Days Part 10
Bay Days Part 11
Bay Days Part 12
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 13
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 14
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 15
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 16
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 17
Sexy Summer Spirit Part 18
Manhattan Memories Part 19
Manhattan Memories Part 20
Glen of the Faeries Part 21
New Orleans Adventures Part 22
New Orleans Adventures Part 23
New Orleans Adventures Part 24
New Orleans Adventures Part 25
New Orleans Adventures Part 26
New Orleans Adventures Part 27
Seoul Vibe Part 28
Seoul Vibe Part 29
Seoul Vibe Part 30
Seoul Vibe Part 31
Seoul Vibe Part 32
Seoul Vibe Part 33
Seoul Vibe Part 34
Seoul Vibe Part 35
Hannam-dong House Part 36
Hannam-dong House Part 37
Seoul Vibe Part 38
Waking Love Part 39
Waking Love Part 40
Delicious Kiss Part 41
Cuties with Cuties Part 42
Musical Moments Part 43
Musical Moments Part 44
West Coast Wonders Part 45
West Coast Wonders Part 46
West Coast Wonders Part 47
West Coast Wonders Part 48
West Coast Wonders Part 49
West Coast Wonders Part 50
West Coast Wonders Part 51
West Coast Wonders Part 52
West Coast Wonders Part 53
Bittersweet Memory Part 54
Bittersweet Memory Part 55
East Coast Joy Part 57
East Coast Joy Part 58
East Coast Joy Part 59
Double Date Part 60
Sweet Reunion Part 61
Sweet Reunion Part 62
City of Love and Light Part 63
City of Love and Light Part 64
City of Love and Light Part 65
Birthday Bliss Part 66
Birthday Beauty Part 67
Birthday Beauty Part 68
Birthday Beauty Part 69
Birthday Bliss Part 70
City of Love and Light Part 71
City of Love and Light Part 72
City of Love and Light Part 73
City of Love and Light Part 74
City of Love and Light Part 75
City of Love and Light Part 76
Dream Date Part 77
Bad Boy Part 78
Special Day Part 79
Special Day Part 80
Special Night Part 81
Special Night Part 82
Healing Joy Part 83

Bittersweet Memory Part 56

188 8 0
Penshim

I feel her breath rise and fall and her pulse throb through her and it both calms and excites me at the same time.  I feel so protective of her - this gorgeous woman who has been hurt and neglected for years - but who is so special, she deserves a world of worship.  But that feeling is also really arousing because feeling so protective of her makes me want her right through me and these feelings just won't stay inside me and a shiver runs through me and through her.  It seems to rouse her too and she lifts her head and opens her eye-lids and the look she gives me is so hot, I forget how to breathe.

That was the most beautiful hug I have ever had.  Now what those clothes?

---

I hiss with how hot that question makes me but I also obey my Goddess.  I pull my sweater over my head in a quick motion and then lean back on my hands and she runs her eyes over my naked shoulders, chest and abs, like I am the most deliciously-sticky doughnut that she is starved for and it makes me so hungry for her too.  

That sexy smile of yours...and all this sexy body to go with it...it's precious to me.

Her voice is husky and her looks feel like touches and I'm getting more desperate for her to really touch me and I shamelessly decide to use her own words against her.  I stretch to the locker and pick up my phone, find the song I want and play it.  Then I turn to her again, so she can get the full effect of what she seems to love so much.

Well, if I have such a sexy smile...

You do...

And such a sexy body...

You really do...

Then how about you and I enjoy some of that precious love right now?

---

The funky beat fills the room and she listens with a smile on her face as the husky male singer sings so pleadingly - I needed help, then you came along, you picked me up, when I was down, showed me how to live again.

She bites her lip in a fierce smirk and narrows her eyes, as she pushes me back, so I sink onto my elbows, then my shoulders, then flat beneath her.  She leans and those trembling touches are back, so light at first, like a stroking feather, then getting heavier and harder, in time with the strong pulse of the song - along my neck - circling my voice-box which gives me a tingle in my belly button - then down the centre of my chest, ribs, belly - and when her finger reaches my belt, she slides it inside and slips left and right and my pelvis pushes up hungrily to her. Her body feels light upon me but the heat is intense and I love the feeling of her thighs spread around me and squeezing into me. When I push into her, her sweet form on mine feels so sexy, I groan with how turned on it makes me, while her cheeky finger is still driving me crazy.

As the singer confesses - I say thank you, for pulling me through, I'm a lucky man - I can't help teasing her.

I really am a lucky man.

Her chuckles are so deep and sexy, they make me weak for her and when the singer moans - this is precious love, I can't let it go and it's teaching me, everything I need to know, I'm down on my knees begging you please, to give some more of that stuff - I feel my whole body get tingly and I'm so desperate now, I'll try anything.

Begging...that's right too...because I'm desperate for you, Hye-wona.

And she licks all along her lip, like a black panther about to devour its prey, unbuckles my belt, lifts me and sinks her mouth onto me and even if I could remember to beg, I have no words left to beg with.

---  

For the first, mind-bendingly sexy licks, I feel like I will explode in seconds but she just knows exactly how to seduce me - lifting her head, licking her lips, lying her head against my raised thigh, laughing at my agonies, loving my intense reactions - and it feels like we are so perfectly in tune with each other, we could stay like this for a very long time and that is a wonderful thought.  She sucks and speaks, licks and laughs, she seems completely turned on but also totally in control and that's such an awesome combination, I'm spellbound, her words as sexy as her actions.

I've been watching you...these last weeks.

I groan with the tremors she is pushing through me.

You have?

Oh yes...and you have to be...the most naturally, sexy person...I've ever met.

Her tongue is sending hot, licking flames flickering down along the insides of my thighs and I have to spread my fingers wide on the coverlet below me to steady myself but with a little smile to myself that she is saying just what I have thought about her - that she is a natural lover.  Maybe we both are.

In what way?

In every way...the way you pout your lips...when you are thinking.

My hips and rear are lifting in rhythm to the gorgeous, wet sheath of her mouth.

And the way...you flicker your eyes...when you are laughing.

I think my eyes...are probably flickering...right now.

And she is laughing while her mouth is around me and that almost buzzes me right off the edge but I just manage to hold on.

And the way...you touch yourself...when you are talking.

Now I just have to laugh.

I do not.

You most certainly do.

There is definitely the nip of teeth there and I think better of arguing the point.

You slide your hands down these muscular thighs...you smooth these strong arms - right on left, left on right...you even stroke your chest and squeeze those sexy pecs...all the best bits.

Well, not quite...all the best bits.

She lifts her eyes to me then and the intensely, lustful look I see has a scintillating effect on me and my moans get louder.

My love...you are really...on fire tonight.

Every time...I see you touch yourself...I just want to...eat you up.

My words are slipping from me now, in whispered pants.

Promise me that you will...always act on those sexy thoughts...because this is...the absolute best.

Hmm...how about you tell me...why it's the best...and we'll see...about my future actions?

I look to my sexy Goddess totally in control of her slave and I have to push down the urge I feel to lose myself in her completely.

I adore...when you put your...mouth on me...it feels...so beautiful.

Tell me.

I struggle to know how to make her really feel how utterly divine what she is doing feels to me and remember what she said about eating me up.

So think of...the best dish...you ever ate...everything is wonderful...almost too good...too sweet...to take too much...too spicy...to enjoy easily...too hot...to bear for too long...and too tasty...to not eat it all.

The moment I finish speaking, she lifts her eyes to me and if they were lustful before, now she is the Devil incarnate.

And that might be...the best part...that expression in your eyes...it's awesome...and God yes, that...when you touch me too.

Like when I do this?

Her hand and her mouth work together now and I know my time is up but as I give myself totally to these feelings ripping my insides apart, I groan out my last words.

Yes, exactly...it feels like...you play me perfectly...fast and slow...up and down...in and out...hot and cold...oh God Hye-wona...it's like you are...an angel from heaven...you give me...such pleasure...such unbelievable...impossible...pleasure...and I just die for it.

And then I really do.

---

After such explosive feelings have burned me up, this feeling of floating calm is so truly beautiful, I feel like nothing bad can ever touch me again, like this peace and love I feel in me will never evaporate, like my very soul is growing in the warmth and joy I feel right now, changing me, so I will never be the same man I was before this moment.  I feel my darling move upwards and drop a kiss on my chest and snuggle in close and that makes these feelings even more awesome. I hug her to me and give a groan of complete satisfaction - with how I feel, my love with me, our private world, perfect.

That really was precious love.

It really was.

We calm a little longer and I realise that our breaths in and out match in rhythm. I also feel the way my love fits into the crook of my arm and all along my body, her thigh over mine, her foot hooked around mine.

We just fit together, don't we?

And she goes into a fit of giggles and for a moment, I don't quite catch what she finds so funny. Then I see her cheeky looks and hopping brows and I understand her and I have to laugh too. When I was exploding, I felt that was the best feeling. Then I was floating and I thought that was. Now I am coming back to life - laughing in tune with my sweet Goddess - and I am sure this is the best feeling of all because we are together and we just get each other, perfectly.

A rumble from my tummy reminds me that I bought food.

What would you say to some snacks?

I'd say - God, yes and maybe another sip of that glowing charcoal, if there is any?

Now I'm bursting with laughter and I have to squeeze her closer, just for how cute she is.

You are actually incredible, do you know that? You tell me I'm naturally sexy? What about yourself? 5 minutes ago, you were the sexiest woman alive and now you are the cutest. You might just break my heart, Oh Hye-won.

Well, even sexy cuties have to eat, don't they, Lee Seon-jae?

You see, there you go again, too cute to bear.

What was that you were moaning a moment or 2 ago...too sweet for something...too spicy...too something...too hot?  Forgive me, I might have missed a little...I was sort of in another world at the time.

And we both die away laughing at that.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

478K 32.9K 53
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙧...
40.6K 1.7K 30
Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily hectic agenda as he searches he happens...
20.9K 1.1K 38
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...