𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

Av daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... Mer

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

7.1K 130 126
Av daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JIMIN✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ genie/ make a wish/ love/ intense

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎︎ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇx sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴᴜᴀʟ sᴇx ʙᴛᴡ.

"this is the fucking stupidest idea i've ever heard" you cursed at your friend. rolling your eyes, making sure to display your displeasure with her idea. "you don't seem to have any fucking better ones sweetheart? just be grateful that this idea can help" your friend argued defensively. you sighed, really not wanting to go through with this idea.

"althea i'm tired of looking for a boyfriend... i've tried so many places already that you suggested" you accused as you pointed at her.

"look i'll drive you there now, you're my best friend and i'm tired of watching you all sad because you don't have a man" althea frowned as she reached for her necklace. her necklace that had a large 'T' on it, the first letter of her boyfriends name. i get that, but the mystic shop?? and i'm supposed to pretend i'm shopping and hope i bump into someone?" you questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"sounds desperate" you added while you closed your eyes in annoyance.

"it is" she grinned as she patted your thigh. making you roll your eyes. "let's just go- don't make me regret this" you told her as you stood up. heading towards the front door as she grabbed her car keys. preparing to take you to Mystics Antique Shop. it's a little store that has all types of antiques and crystals. even old books with witch tales. aka the last place you wanna go boyfriend hunting at. you both headed out the front door, walking towards althea's car. getting in as she drove you to the antique shop.

••••••••••

althea pulled up in front of the store. parking her car right in front of it before turning to look at you. "i know you despise this idea- but maybe you can find a man in there" she shrugged. giving you a hopeful smile that didn't raise your spirits."at least we're doing this together-" you said as you took your seatbelt off.

"oh no sis, you're going in alone" althea shrugged."why? you brought me here" you rolled your eyes.

"i have a man... you don't. plus i can't risk getting the wrong attention. you need a man. not me" she smiled as she looked at you. "go get em y/n" she cheered as you got out the car. you couldn't even fake laugh if you wanted to. you were extra annoyed now. pulling open the store door as you walked in. you looked around the dimly lit store, lights with purple and blue flashing all around. you looked at the cashier who was smoking a cigarette while reading a book that looks weathered and old.

he looked up at you, he had glasses and bright green eyes. but sadly he was not cute. he gave you a soft smile before returning to his book.

you smiled back before going on your way. erasing him from your mental list of potential boyfriends. you walked around, heading to one of the aisles. walking down the aisle and spotting no one. you looked around at the book section. noticing 'spell books' and more. you left that aisle, heading to the second one. noticing a shiny large lamp. it was gorgeous. it was a genie lamp.

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴍᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ.

you picked it up reading the label.

'THIS LAMP HAS REAL POWERS! DO NOT RUB!' you read the tag that was adamant about this being a real genie lamp. you decided not to push it, grabbing the lamp and then deciding to buy it and leave. 'i'll just tell althea there were no guys here' you thought as you held the large lamp. carrying it towards the cashiers counter.

once you finished paying for the lamp. you walked out of the store with it in your hand. opening your friends car door as you got in.

she looked at you with a smile until she noticed your genie lamp. "please tell me you bought that to get some cute guys attention" althea looked at you annoyed, pointing towards your pink lamp. "no i bought it for me" you smiled as you tapped it. being careful not to rub it yet.

"um whatever- i need to head home, so i'll drop you off okay?" althea shrugged as she drove off.

••••••••••

you reached for you key. unlocking your front door as you heard althea drive off. honking her horn before leaving. you pulled open your front door, heading inside and taking your shoes off. for some reason you were eager to try this lamp. heading straight for your room with your lamp in hand. you opened your bedroom door, walking in and placing your new lamp on your bed.

you went towards your closet, changing your clothes to some more comfortable ones. you put on a pair of leggings and a bra like shirt.

once you were finished you sat on your bed. grabbing your genie lamp. looking at the directions the cashier gave you. with a warning. "dont be fooled- you never know what type of genie you'll get. they could be nice or rude and their intentions can be anything. don't let them trick you" the cashier explained with a serious face. you remember what he said but you don't necessarily believe him. you expect to rub this lamp and then nothing will happen.

nonetheless you followed his instructions and rubbed the genie lamp 6 times. chanting a small mantra about opening your home to the genie.

then you blew on the lamp. opening your eyes and noticing nothing. your room was the same. the lamp was the same. you were the same. "this is bullshit" you muttered as you placed the lamp on your bed. mentally cursing yourself until the lamp started to shake. it started bouncing on your bed dramatically making you frightened. then your bedroom became filled with blue smoke.

the room being filled in every corner as you looked around. trying to see through the thick blue smoke.

suddenly the mist was staring to disappear. you looked down at your floor noticing a pair of feet. then you looked up, getting the shock of your life. "holy shit" you screamed as you noticed the man in your room. who was dressed oddly. he was strangely nonchalant as well. "no need to scream baby- or shall i call you... y/n?" the man smirked as he stood in front of you.

"who the fuck-" you screamed before he placed a finger over his lips. showing you in a calm manner to be silent.

"now... i know that your manners remain unmatched- but you'll have to be quiet y/n" the man explained in a sarcastic tone. you opened your mouth to speak once again before he put a finger over your lips. "ah ah ah before you scream again. my name is jimin, i'm your genie. i'm going to grant you 3 wishes. they can be whatever you want. i'll be around with you until you complete your 3 wishes. then i'll vanish again. but be careful what you wish for. a wish can have many consequences..." jimin explained while you stared at him in awe.

this man was wearing a purple suit, with a beautiful tie. he had many rings on his fingers that glistened as he stared at you.

"may i sit?" he asked politely as he smirked. turning towards your bed. he picked up the lamp and placed it on your bedside table. taking a comfortable seat on your bed. "so jimin how old are you?" you asked trying to calm down.

"567- next question" he answered calmly. stroking his own thigh.

"whats it like in the genie lamp?" you questioned as you sat beside him. you sat a little distance away making him laugh. he moved closer to you until both of your legs touched. "how about we skip the boring questions huh? i hear you are looking for a boyfriend? but you're very unsuccessful" he explained in a teasing tone.

"how do you know that?" you looked at him surprised. "i know everything y/n" he grinned.

"then what's my phone password?" you asked feeling stupid after for saying it."your birthday. must i continue and tell you the date as well? because i know that too" jimin questioned as he ran his fingers through his hair. "no" you said in a small voice. feeling confused on what to do with him now since he's your genie.

"let me solve your boyfriend dilemma" jimin offered as he looked at you.

"oh no, you'll probably manifest someone ugly for me if i waste my wish on that" you shook your head."smart girl" he shrugged. not really caring either way. "have you ever had a girlfriend?" you asked out of nowhere. he stayed silent. looking at you with annoyance. clearly he didn't want to answer that. but it seems like there's some type of honesty code genies must follow. which is why he speaks in riddles so he can avoid talking about himself.

"short answer is no. genies are alone in their lamps. so that pink lamp is my home. and there are no women or men there" he pointed towards the lamp. shrugging.

"must be sad" you frowned. you figured he must be lonely.

"says the woman with no boyfriend" he replied. "but i haven't been alone for 567 years though" you grinned. "does that mean you have your virginity" you asked feeling even more curious. he widened his eyes in surprise. no one has ever asked him that. he really wanted to lie but winced at the thought of the punishment he would undergo for such a thing.

"yes" he grunted angrily. feeling pissed that he had to answer that. you laughed crazily. falling back on your bed.

"so how do you even pleasure yourself?" you asked, taking advantage of the situation. you knew he couldn't lie. "i use my hand alright... and sometimes my pillow" he whined as he answered. he was terribly embarrassed. but you were starting to like him alittle. it was cute. "what's that feeling in your chest?" jimin asked out of nowhere. looking at you.

"what feeling" you thought, wondering how'd he know you were feeling admiration.

he thought silently until a realization reached him. "you like me! wow. look at your face... don't lie, because i know all truths and you know i cannot lie. you really really like me" he smiled as he looked at you. leaning closer to you. "are you wet?" he asked as he laughed. you couldn't even lie because he would know. "yes" you sighed. starting to feel as embarrassed as he did.

"believe it or not this is the first time that i've had someone feel that way for me in all my 567 years" he laughed really enjoying this.

he placed his hand on your thigh. "i like you too... just as much as you like me" he said as he looked at you. making you feel happy. 'shit maybe he can be my boyfriend' you thought happily. jimins eyes widening. "you want me to be your boyfriend?" he looked at you. "how did you-" you began in fear. thinking he can read your thoughts.

"i can't read your thoughts, just the ones pertaining to important things in my life... love and lust being one" he explained calmly.

"you are very pretty y/n- i like your skin. it's a beautiful shade of brown" he complimented as he rubbed your cheek."if you want to be with me then you'd have to join me in my lamp y/n... it's the only way" he sighed as he looked at your face. the longing for a partner overwhelming him. "but i'd have to leave my life" you replied sadly. not liking that idea.

"i have endless amounts of food in the lamp, you manifest food and clothing with your mind. i live in a castle in the lamp believe it or not" he explained with excitement. you just couldn't shake the idea of leaving your best friend.

"she'd understand. btw i'm not sure if i should say this. she doesn't really like you... she has another best friend she prefers over you" jimin blurted. you wanted to deny it all. but you knew he couldn't lie to you. "you'd have nothing to leave behind here. all you have to do is wish to be a genie with me. i will execute the wish and bring you with me... we will have to do wishes for other people together but always tell the truth" jimin explained.

"alright i think i agree... but i have one more question that you might not like" you grinned as you looked at him who was smiling at you.

"i choose you to be my partner. you can ask me anything baby" he smiled as he touched your shoulder. "does that mean you watch porn and stuff? and if you do then what do you watch?" you asked with a grin on your face. "y/nnnn your evil" he sighed as he looked at you. "yes and i watch the modern version. that's all you need to know." he said before he winced. he had to blurt out the truth.

"i watch doggystyle mostly but sometimes i watch shower sex" he blurted out as he held the sides of his head. you laughed as you heard his answer.

"how about i ask you the same huh?" he said as he rolled his eyes. you stopped laughing immediately. not wanting to answer. once he noticed your reluctance the answer came to him. he fell back on your bed with laughter. "you watch doggystyle as well. i just saw an image of you watching it." he laughed making you scoff.

"don't worry you looked beautiful" he joked.

"wait i just saw your face as you came" jimin laughed again. "so so so sexy" he said as he sat up again. "loosen up y/n. you are the one considering living forever with me" he added. "does that mean we will stay the same age forever?" you asked. "yes but when you become a genie. you become much more beautiful. and this rule applies for all genies. you keep your regular features but they become more sexy and sultry" he explained as he looked at you.

"what will my life be like if i come there with you?" you asked jimin.

he closed his eyes, opening them quickly as he got the answer. "it's not something i can really explain... you will have to use one of your wishes for me to show you in your mind" jimin explained. bitting his lip. "i am not fooling you" jimin added giving his word. placing his hand over his heart." jimin i wish to know what our life would be like if i go with you to your lamp" you ordered. jimin clapped his hands once and closed his eyes. "your wish is my command master" he said as purple smoke filled the room.

you didn't even have time to register the fact he called you master as the truth reached your mind.

it was perfect. his castle was gorgeous and you saw many glimpses. jimin sending all the information to your mind. he was seeing what you were seeing. you saw many moments. moments of you both granting wishes. you both laying in bed. you two eating together, watching tv. you saw you two doing many couple things like dancing together and laughing. you even saw the moments of you two having sex in many many many positions.

you blushed as you felt jimin touch your thigh. he saw the moments too. you watched you both doing it on the couch, the kitchen counter, the bed, the floor, many places. you two will even do it in your free time when you leave the lamp to grant wishes.

overall it was beautiful, "i want to go with you" you said as you opened your eyes. feeling happy and excited. he smiled as he looked at you.

"but there's just one thing i've always wanted... to have my first time in my bed" you said as you looked at him. "that's fine, i'm willing to give you my virginity if you give me yours" he shrugged as he looked at you. "can we do it before we leave- like right now" you said as you looked at him.

"sure" he said. snapping his fingers as the lock on your door spun.

"shall we begin?" he smirked as he looked at you. licking his lips. he unbuttoned his tux, then reaching for the vest he wore underneath it. undressing until he was shirtless in front of you.'fuck i wanna sit on his face' you thought as you became more wet. jimin reached for his belt buckle, undoing it before looking up at you with a raised eyebrow. "if you don't want me to read your thoughts you have to stop thinking about riding my face sweetheart" jimin grinned as he pulled his pants down.

reaching for your shirt as he took it off you. leaning towards your ear. "you should really take your panties off, i'm sure they are beyond soaked at this point, it's leaking onto your leggings" jimin whispered to you before reaching for your leggings.

dragging them down to be faced with the truth. he was right... as always. you started to feel shy as he tugged on your panties. helping you out of them. leaving you in your bra alone. jimin kissed you on the lips.... and not your real lips... your pussy. you placed your hand in his hair harshly as he licked your pussy. "so delicious" he whispered as he looked up at you.

grabbing your leg and putting it over his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you. helping you balance.

completely digging in as he kissed it again and then put his tongue in your pussy. licking and slurping as you tried not to cry. you've never been touched like this before and it was too good. "jimin- it feels so good" you cried out as a tear ran down your cheek. "does it baby? you taste so amazing, i should've been eating your pussy my whole life" he praised as he dug in again.

you were so sensitive as more tears ran down your cheeks. you never wanted it to end. you couldn't help but start grinding onto his tongue.

jimin tightened his grip on you, pulling you closer to let you fuck his tongue. you leaned your head back feeling light headed. you didn't know how to handle the pleasure. jimin pulled away, moving your leg from over his shoulder and putting it on the ground. but you leaned towards the bed. sitting on the edge since you could barely stand.

"how do you eat it so good when you've never had sex before?" you whined in a small voice. barely being able to sit properly after he ate your pussy. it was so tingly and sensitive, you felt like if you move against the covers you'd cum.

jimin stood up, smirking at you. you looked at his bare body. the only thing that he needed to remove was his underwear. which wasn't leaving much to the imagination. he was rock hard. his dick was practically about to burst out of his underwear. "i've seen other people do it...." he sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "lay down" he said as he looked at you. reaching for his underwear. pulling them down. making you assume you were finally about to have sex for real.

he tugged his underwear down. letting his hardened dick spring out. he looked at you for a reaction. you were interested. this was the first you have ever seen a dick in person.

and you were not disappointed. his dick was much bigger than you ever imagined. almost too big but you were willing to try. his dick was thick as well making you worried. "how will that fit in me?" you asked him as your heart raced. you felt like your heart could pop out your chest. no one in the porn videos you watched had a dick this big. jimin paused a moment. his eyebrow raising as the answer reached him. "you're gonna love it once i put it in. i promise you'll be begging for more all the time" jimin smirked as he crawled towards you on the bed.

spreading your legs as he laid between your thighs. kissing you on the lips softly. your palms were sweaty, your heart was racing. all while he looked like he knew what he was doing. although it's his first.

then your imagination carried you elsewhere for a moment.

you imagined riding him with your hands on his shoulders. giving him the ride of his life as he left his mouth agape, with his head leaned back. he could barely form words as you bounced on his dick. jimin paused for a moment. realizing what you just imagined making him blush. "shit y/n... you are such a freak baby" jimin complimented as he looked at you in awe. wanting that fantasy to come true as much as you do.

"we can try that soon, just let me get us both adjusted to sex and then...we can do whatever we want" he said as he looked downwards.

gripping his dick as he lined it up to your pussy. you were so wet and horny that you could cry. every few seconds you imagined him making you cum. you knew jimin saw what you imagined but tried to stay focused. his dick getting harder in his hand by the second. he put the tip against your pussy. rubbing it up and down on the outside of your pussy. getting it nice and soaked in your wetness.

before finally putting the tip in. his eyes widening at the feeling. looking at you surprised.

"woah" he moaned and he only had the tip in. slowly pushing the rest of his dick in you. you felt like he was tearing you apart making you cry. placing your hand on his chest. yet you didn't want it to end. "please don't stop jimin" you cried out, an endless amount of tears streaming down your face.jimin nodded as he continued slowly. trying to get more than half of his dick into your pussy. he started to notice he was bigger than the average man. taking pride in it as he stretched you out more. not stopping until you took him in whole.

"jiminnnn" you cried as you dragged his name out. you wanted him to fuck you so badly. you were already clenching around his dick.

you wanted him to fuck you up in the worst ways. you got comfortable and then wrapped your legs around him. "y/n you are so fucking wet- " jimin moaned as he closed his eyes. looking like he could pass out. "it's so good" he whined and didn't even start thrusting yet. you placed your hand on the side of his face. kissing his lips. that was enough to notify jimin he needed to start pleasing you.

he placed his hands on both sides of your head trying to balance himself. before he started to roll his hips into yours slowly. "awwhhh shittt jimin" you cried as you tightened your legs around him. more tears running down your cheeks as he pounded into you slowly. jimin looked at your face feeling so proud of himself. he started to go faster. making your bed shake and hit the wall loudly.

"is it okay if i try something?" jimin asked as he continued to thrust into you. watching you moan. "yessss please" you moaned loudly.

jimin placed his hand on your throat, squeezing it a bit to make you choke a little. making you cry more."ohhh fuckkk" you cried as your breasts bounced. this was your first time but you never thought sex could be this good. "y/n i'm really trying not to cum" jimin moaned back as he gripped your throat. it was his first time too and he really didn't want to cum so soon. he felt like you had the best pussy in the world. almost like he wanted to become possessive about it. he wanted to own you.

you were inspiring feelings he has never felt before. he almost felt like he was crazy for feeling it until he heard your thoughts.

"fuckkk i can't let anyone else ever have him- this is so fucking good. i want it to never end. he's mine now" you thought intensely. totally forgetting he can hear your thoughts when they are about him. jimin was already making your bed shake crazily as he dicked you down. you quickly started moaning again, completely forgetting he heard your thoughts about him. jimin pulled out slowly. getting a new idea. you opened your eyes in sadness. looking at his still hard dick that was soaked and wet from fucking you. there was no way he was finished already right?

"i wanna try our favorite position..." he said as he looked down at you. you tried tightening your legs around him. hoping it would make him fuck you again.

"our favorite position? but this is our first" you whined. just wanting some dick. you really didn't even register what he was saying. "doggystyle" jimin told you. it was a simple word, but it was all you needed to hear to climb into position. putting your head down and your ass up. spreading your legs wide so he could get enough room to fuck you. "jiminn-" you begged as you shook your ass from side to side. you were yearning for his dick.

jimin couldn't wait himself. sliding his dick into you with ease this time. putting his hands on your ass. slapping both of your ass cheeks at the same time.

you're imagination traveled once again. thinking about him pushing your head into the pillow as he fucked you. jimin hadn't even begun thrusting and you were getting wetter. "that's what you want huh?" jimin said making you confused for a moment. until you realized he saw your thought.

jimin didn't even give you time to respond as he started thrusting into you. making the bed shake because of the speed.

he slapped your ass as you started moaning again. he then reached forward. doing exactly what you just thought about and pushed your head forward. into your pillow. you couldnt even take it anymore. you just wanted to cum at this point. you wanted to cum all over his dick. that was your main thought at the moment.

you started imagining how his dick will look covered in your cum. making you chew on your lip.

"youre so fucking nasty y/n" jimin moaned. not believing that you are the same girl he met earlier. now your planning to completely drench his dick in your cum. "ohh fuckkk what am i gonna do with you?" jimin moaned as he slapped your ass. knowing you were so close.

ʜɪɪɪ~ ᴛʜɪs ᴊɪᴍɪɴ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ Guccigirl2003  ❤︎.ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ❥

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

104K 4.5K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
2.5M 75.7K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ
447K 5.8K 51
- [✨] BTS imaJINs [ ~ ♡ Includes : Smuts, One Shots etc..] -