Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

73.

4.2K 157 223
By happinessnoise

A few hours later, We decided to have dinner. It had been a while since we and all sat down and ate together and taehyung and ordered food so we would be in his "debt"

(he later explained to me that i wasn't included in this debt, thankfully)

I didn't want a pizza as I don't like it that much.

I prefer really shitty cheap pizza you put in the oven. Takeout pizzas try to show off. And they stain your clothes if you're clumsy.

This may just be me and my stupidity.

I just had a burger as it was a meal deal. Most good things come in a meal deal.

"the schedule for tomorrow" namjoon said, he had a clip board again.

You know that thing dads do when they stand up and eat while everyone is sitting down like a normal person, but then they're just pacing around just eating- yeah that's what namjoon was doing.

"ok so jin you're gonna help make your own birthday cake. If you want to know who came up with this stu-"

"me me i Did!" jimin cheered jumping up and down

"-yeah, him whatever-" namjoon shook his head.

"then we are going to send Jin out of the room and lock him in the bathroom?" Namjoon said every word, giving him pain.

"Um, that was Taehyung's idea" namjoon said, squinting at the paper.

"then...then we will decorate the cake." he said, relieved that this idea was normal.

"read then next line" jungkook whispered

Namjoon died inside.

"and decorate it with dicks" namjoon practically had tears rolling down his face at this point.

"i let you guys control one thing-!" Namjoon said, crouching down and covering his head with the board.

"you haven't read my line?" I said desperately. My idea was good.

"yes, of course jisung," Namjoon sobbed, his hands shaking as he brought the board to his face to read.

"w-we will have a fake karaoke session using the tv and then sacrifice the loser" namjoon shook his head and sat down.

"i guess this is what we have to deal with" namjoon slouched in his chair in utter disappointment

"decorate with dicks. Make his own cake. Sacrifice a loser" namjoon whispered. I stood up and made my way over to Namjoon, patting his shoulder. "Don't forget-" jimin whispered but i didn't hear him finish.

"I guess you will have to try not to lose" I cackled running back to my seat as namjoons head lay on the table.

"I don't care what you do. Just don't kill him" he shook his head. His face was squished on the table so his voice sounded funny when he sulked.

"oh well, at least i feel appreciated." jin laughed as he looked at namjoon clipboard.

Namjoon had told us to brainstorm ideas while he went out to shovel snow as since the old lady next door died no one is doing it.

Jimin, taehyung, jungkook and I had put our heads together trying to make it as interesting as possible.

"if you think about it, it will be fun for him to make his own cake" jimin said, writing it down neatly. So neatly his tongue stuck out as he constructed.

"Then we lock Jin in a closet!" taehyung said making random scribbles as jimin still hadn't finished. I shook my head.

"I was in the closet once, it really isn't as fun as you think" I said flatly.

"Ah yes, the expert" Jungkook snickered, leaning on me In boredom. He was trying to be smooth, but it was obvious that I found it adorable.

"You smell nice" he sighed.

"He never thinks when he speaks" jimin said, finally finishing. He had conjured up some highlighters and started making a bold title.

"jin-hyungs birthday"

"i think we should put him in the bathroom instead." taehyung said thinking before scribbling down his idea which jimin gave him a dirty look for as taehyungs handwriting was messy and going off the line, clearly rushing in excitement.

"Who will keep him company?" jimin said, thinking to himself.

"jisung?"

"he's our only hope for decorating the cake-" jungkook said, hugging me to his chest.

"point made."jimin nodded.

"maybe we say we'll lock him in the bathroom but we actually give him the game we brought?" Taehyung said, referring to the game he brought for the xbox.

We nodded.

"Then we decorate his cake with dicks" Jungkook said, watching Jimin write his exact words.

"Anything else?" taehyung said.

"play karaoke then sacrifice someone i don't know? Birthday boy?" i snickered. We nodded collectively.

"evil. I love it."

_

Hoseok got his wish as when he was watching tv in his room i decided to join him.

"oh hello" he smiled sleepily. I had clearly joined just as he was about to fall asleep.

I nodded while sitting next to him. He still was smiling to himself.

We stayed there for 5 minutes and I was quite enjoying the tv show he had on.

It finally included a main lead with a brain that respected women.

I become uncomfortable just sitting.

I was sitting up slouching and my neck was hurting.

I used this as an excuse to sit with hoseok.

Its only because my neck hurts.

Nothing else.

I swear-

I placed my head on his chest feeling just as tired as him. I stayed there for about 2 minutes feeling relaxed. My eyes even closed.

"You don't actually want to be with me do you. " hoseok said weakly as my hands wrapped themselves around him. "you're only doing this because i complained"

Is he being serious? What kind of response is that?

"what-"i said sitting up utterly confused.

"you heard me" he groaned, shutting his eyes Turning away. But i could still see his face.

"i do-"

"liar."

I felt more hurt than I needed to be. I always have a habit of taking things to heart, when things aren't actually that deep. But I'm not a liar.

"if that's what you think. I really don't know what you want from me" i said quietly moving to the opposite end of the bed, i bit my cheek anxiously.

This is exhausting.

"you ask me to be with you one minute but then act like you don't even want me around when I'm actually-." I stopped. He clearly wasn't listening.

It was true i was trying. The only reason I stopped was because I had always felt like I was too clingy towards him.

So I tried to stop. It's not that I never wanted to be near him, the opposite. It's more that I stopped going into his room for a hug whenever i felt like it.

The smallest changes make the biggest differences. I stared up at his tv not actually watching. It didn't seem as good now.

I felt the urge to cry.

But it wasn't that serious.

You're overreacting.

I Sighed sick of the tension so i got up to leave. Maybe he'll improve tomorrow and hes in a bad mood.

But I heard hoseok mutter.

"Oh, of course. Run away again." he rolled his eyes.

Says the one who wasn't listening.

I felt helpless as I didn't know what to do. But then slightly angry.

Why is it always hoseok that i argue with. Its always the least expected one.

"soulmates my ass." he muttered and that was my breaking point.

"don't be a prick, hoseok." i felt my throat ache from holding back tears, so i swallowed, it made my voice sound so hollow it was obvious I was holding back tears.

God you're so annoying.

I left his room and closed his door firmly, trying to act normal, but in reality I probably was red in the face. A mix between anger and confusion.

I gripped my sleeve, staring at his door until stars appeared in my eyes. I was glaring that hard.

I am most definitely the problem this time. It's my fault for being so clingy in the first place. Then he wouldn't expect anything of me.

(a/n:

i love arguing with jay park stans on tik tok its so fun 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.2K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
966K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
523K 13.9K 95
━ ° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 ( 불법 ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍? 𝒐𝒓 𝒂...