𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛

5.9K 105 46
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑲𝑱𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜n𝑎𝑡𝑒

you stared at your phone feeling slightly annoyed. noticing how you texted your boyfriend about 5 different times and the only thing he replied with was 'ok' each time. you tried your best not to be upset because your boyfriend let you know before he went to the work that he had a bunch of work to catch up on.

you knew how much he hated his job at times, especially when he had a lot of work.

you figured he was stressed and you knew that he had absolutely no appetite when he finishes a tiring day of work. and you knew that there was nothing you could do to make him eat when he doesn't want to. so instead of making him dinner, you walked towards your bathroom. preparing to the run him a bath. you entered your bathroom, moving towards one of the glass shelves to grab some of his favorite bath salts. some bath flowers and bath bombs to get this bath going.

you knew that he'd be home any moment now as you as turned on the tub water. turning the water to hot as you put your hand in the water.

testing to see how hot it is. you hand your finger under the water for a second and you felt burned already.  'wayyy too damn hot ' you thought as you adjusted the setting to still under hot... but alittle bit closer to cold. you tested a different finger this time and it was still slightly too hot to bare. especially for long periods of time. "almost there" you mumbled as you changed the temperature one last time. placing your full hand under the water since you were pretty confident that temperature was right this time.

and you were right. you decided to allow the water to run so the tub could fill up.

you grabbed two wash cloths and two towels for you both. placing the neatly folded items on the bathroom counter. as you gave the tub time to fill up you decided to head towards the kitchen to grab some snacks.you knew that jin wouldn't eat any substantial foods but you could always get him to eat some basic snacks. you walked towards the kitchen, heading straight for the cabinet as you opened the door. grabbing some chips and cookies you knew he couldn't resist.

you held these snacks in hand as you walked back to the bathroom leisurely. until you heard keys being jingled by the door. your head turned in that direction as your heart started to race alittle.

of course it was no one other than your boyfriend. but the shock still made you freak out for a moment. you clutched the snack bags tighter in your hand. quickly scurrying down the hall to get the bathroom together in time. one thing about jin is whether he's happy or sad he always comes to where ever you are in the house to greet you.

the pool, the garage, even the attic.... so you knew you had little time to get things together.

you ran into the bathroom, placing the snacks down as you turned off the pipe, placing your hand in the perfectly warm water.you then grabbed your bath bombs, taking them out the wrapper and tossing them into the water. then you grabbed some bath salts and sprinkled them all around. "babe where are you?" you heard jin yell. making you startled again as if you didn't know he was already here.

"i'm in the bathroom, come here" you yelled back as you put the finishing touches.

you felt very pleased with your work and couldn't wait to get into that water with jin. you created the perfect atmosphere to relax or make love. shit you could do both. jin walked into the bathroom, taking a look around. noticing the dim lights and wonderful scent in the room. "are you going to take a bath baby?" he said in a raspy tone. this man really wasn't in the best mood. but you had hope that this bath could help."it's for us" you said smoothly as you turned to look at him. he looked surprised for a moment and then nodded. you were actually surprised he didn't try to fight it today.

he had to be really out of it if he didn't even bother with his stubborn behavior like usual. "it's ready you can get in" you said as you looked at him.

jin reached for his dress shirt. unbuttoning a few buttons before reaching for his tie. undoing it as the took it off. taking off his shirts and then moving to his slacks. did you watch him undress the entire time?  you sure the hell did. shamelessly too. you watched as he walked over the bath butt naked. putting one foot in and then another as he lowered himself into the warm water. the tenseness in his shoulders fading away as the creases on his forehead disappeared. he looked much more calm. just not completely there yet.

you closed the bathroom door as you reached for your own clothes. taking them off and then releasing your hair from a nice puff you made earlier today. you massages your scalp softly as you walked towards the tub. getting in and sitting across from jin. your legs being intertwined with his in a comfortable way."mm the water is so warm" he sighed with a smile on his face. a deep contrast from the frown hes had since he walked into the bathroom.

he placed his hand on your thigh, rubbing it in a comforting way. patting it slightly as he watched the water ripple from the contact.

you used your foot to touch his chest playfully. rubbing your toe across his nipple. a smirk being on your face.

you used your other hand to touch your care breast. squeezing it playfully as he watched you intently. "ooh someone is staring hard huh?" you said as you looked at jin. your hand still being on your boob. you kept using your toe to rub his chest until he grabbed your foot. stopping your movement. jin got on his knees in front of you, moving forward so he sat right in of you. positioning himself right between your legs. he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

you kissed him back gleefully. looking at how your lip gloss got onto his lips. jin leaned forward again leaving another peck on your lips as he placed his hand on your breast.

rubbing it softly before placing his mouth on your nipple. sucking on it as he looked up at you. you decided you wanted to be in control tonight. you pushed him back, forcing him to return to his original spot in the tub. he placed his arms on the edge of the tub as he looked at you. you slowly crawled towards him. getting on his lap so you could straddle him.

reaching over to the built in shelf in the shower to grab some strawberry bath wash.

you squeezed some out in your hand. rubbing your hands together and then placing your hands on jins shoulders. rubbing the soap on him as you worked your way down to his chest. then moving lower and lower as you did his stomach. jin didn't look down once as he stared at you. you kept your eyes low and directed on his stomach as you worked lower and lower.

finally getting to his dick. you didn't touch him there yet as you paused for a moment, looking up at him briefly to be met with his deep gaze.

you looked back down again. placing your hand on his dick. letting whatever soap was left on your hand coat his dick as you stroked it softly. jin didn't waste any time as he gripped your hips. lifting you up slightly to position his dick against your pussy. you lowered your hips on your own as jin slid his dick into you slowly. once he was completely in you sat for a moment giving yourself time to adjust. jin placed his hands on your hips, gripping them tightly with his large hands as he helped you grind on him.

you bounced on his dick as your hair moved crazily.

"oh yeaaaa like that" jin praised as he slapped your ass. his arms moving back to their original position on either side of the tub edge. you put your hands on his shoulders, gripping them tightly as you continued to bounce. you were having too much fun right now. you leaned forward slightly when you felt him deeper in your pussy making you feel alittle tense. the moment your leaned forward jin placed your nipple in his mouth. tongue kissing it and sucking on it.

making you moan out. his thighs felt like they were shaking underneath you as he you squeezed tighter around his dick. jin removed his mouth from your nipple, letting a pop sound be heard as he placed his hand in your hair. pulling you into his chest, as thrusted upwards into you. "ahhh fuck" you whined as you felt him graze your g spot. your mouth was left agape against his chest as he kept pounding upwards into you.

"hug my chest baby...keep me warm" jin said as he held the back of your head in his hand, letting you lay your head against his chest as he rolled his hips into yours.

this moment felt so good to you. he used his other hand to grip your ass making you grind onto him.
"jin i'm gonna cum i-" you moaned out against his chest. kissing it softly as you knew you couldn't hold on for long. "cum on me baby..... please do it i want you to" jin encourages you as he placed his hand on your clit. making circles on it. that was it for you when you came, you came all over his dick, making you feel so weak.

you cried out his name as you came, and jin just continued to rub your clit after you came. making you even more sensitive.

watching you cum made jin even more turned on as he prepared to cum as well. holding your hips again as he made you bounce on his dick quickly. you felt so tired and out of it after your orgasm the least you could do was tighten around his dick intentionally.jin groaned at the feeling as he came in you. letting all his cum go inside of you as he made you bounce slightly.

"i wish we did this everytime i was stressed after work'

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 41 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
18.4K 175 10
★𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 ★ 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞�...
433K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...