𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

4.5K 96 65
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘/ 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠/ 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

______________________________
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
   ______________________________

you put your apron on, tying the two strings behind your back as you prepared to officially start your shift. if only your manager knew how much you hated working at this coffee shop. all the customers are rude and self righteous. the other workers are fake as hell, and you hated doing that damn introduction speech you have to say to every customer you speak to.

the only reason you won't quit this lame ass job is because the salary is actually promising.

you make a pretty decent amount of money while you work a part time job that you actually do while working your shift at the cafe; pick pocketing. it's a simple job, and it's even better because you've become good at it. the first couple of times you really fucked up- like almost got caught. but over time you became truly proficient at it. you steal all types of things. whatever looks the most valuable. then you go home and sell it on the black market or trade it.

you stood in front of the large mirror in the employees break room. staring at yourself. fixing your hair to make sure you looked presentable and then straightened your apron.

the apron was such an ugly shade. it was like a mix of dark green and brown. with a large gold logo in the middle that says the name of the restaurant. the only thing that keeps you going, is the paycheck you get every two weeks and the stealing. you walked out of the break room, heading towards the front desk, noticing something that instantly made you sigh. it's packed tonight. every table is filled. the only good thing is that because this restaurant is so fancy, you know for a fact no broke people are here.

the poorest people in the room are the servers, besides you of course because of the money your making as a jewelry thief. but no one knows that.

you could see the watches and rings glistening on people's wrists and fingers all around the room. the light reflecting off their jewelry making your eyes almost well up with tears. you were gonna make so much money tonight.your mood instantly improving. after a few months of this stealing business, you've grown familiar with all types of jewelry. looking at a ladies hand you spotted a ring that's easily worth 45k.

'that's gonna be my ring before the end of my shift' you thought confidently as you looked somewhere else.

your eyes widening as you saw it. you almost wanted to pinch yourself to make sure you were really seeing it. this man had a watch worth 400k on his wrist. 'it just couldn't be real' you thought as you continued to stare from the distance. the watch glistening under the restaurant chandeliers whenever the man moved his arm. you stared intently, trying to see every detail until you reached a conclusion.

you had to have it.

"y/n what the hell are you doing standing there? you can tell that tonight is packed and you're here gawking at men?" you heard a deep voice accuse you as you took a deep breath, trying to avoid getting frustrated. you can't afford to be frustrated on your big night. you needed to be as level headed and clear minded as possible.

"i am not gawking at men-" you began until your manager cut you off.

"i need you to manage tables 6,1,4,9,14, and..." your manager searched through his notepad of tables without a waitress. pausing as he looked for another table. "table 16" your manager said as he walked away. expecting you to remember all of that. luckily you can. but imagine if you couldn't. you looked around trying to get a good look at your assigned tables. knowing you'll need an excuse to get over to the man with the expensive watch.

but lucky for you, table 9 was his table. you smirked slightly, it was like the universe wanted you to rob him. like it's fate.

you decided to pay extra attention to his table. watch their eating habits and see how they interact with eachother. because if they're loud and talkative, it'll be much easier to slide the watch right off him. but sadly you noticed something about him quickly, while his friends talk and laugh, he just sits there. looking around and noticing everything. he was taking in every detail of the place and the people in the room.

you hated needing to rob people like him. because they are like the silent but deadly type.

you knew that if you even stared at his watch too much, he would probably catch on. so now youre gonna have to take a different approach. you'll take the kind and playful approach. but not flirting. because you can tell that he'd be the type to dislike women who are too flirtatious. he wants to be the flirtatious one. he'd like playful women more. women that give him something to chase after. so that's who you'd be tonight just for him. well just for his watch really.

you headed straight for his table, deciding that you'd get to the other tables after.

"hello gentlemen, welcome to 'The Luxurious Heirloom'. my name is y/n and i'll be your server tonight. is there anything i can get you?" you said all in one breath. a smile reaching your face as you purposefully looked at all of the men's faces. besides the man with the expensive watch. although you didn't make eye contact with him, you noticed how he stared at you. he liked you, which was unexpected.

he had that look in his eyes that men get when they like what they see.

"hi y/n, i think we will be fine with some drinks for now. i'll take a dirty martini" a man with brown hair said. another one of the men speaking up. "i'll take a margarita with a cherry". you nodded writing down their orders.

"jimin what do you want?" the man with the brown haired asked the expensive watch man.

'so his name is jimin' you thought as you looked towards the man. making eye contact with him. he was actually very handsome. he had healthy and shiny looking black hair. with the softest looking pink lips ever. "good afternoon y/n... how about you recommend me a drink? what's your favorite drink on the menu?" he smiled at you kindly. making you feel bad for wanting to steal his watch for a moment.

you could tell he liked you, which is the only reason why he is even giving you the time of day to pick a drink for him.

"how about i make it a surprise, i'll come back with the drink and you can tell me if you like it?" you smiled. starting to like him the same way he likes you. it felt like a natural attraction. making you wonder if you can even go through with this. this was starting to make you feel nervous. and what's worse is that you can not function when you're nervous. "that would be lovely. i trust your judgement, i know it'll be wonderful" he smiles as he touched your hand softly.

making your heart really start to race now. 'shit i can't do this' you thought as you smiled back at him.

but the moment you saw that diamond watch glistening in front of you, you were completely torn. you let him hold your hand for a moment before you needed to go and get the drinks ready. walking away you realized, why can't you have both. if you date him, he might give you the watch if he sees how much you want it.

there are only a couple of ways this could go. you started to make a mental list of options in your mind.

-date him and don't take the watch
-take the watch and don't date him
-date him and get the watch
-don't date him or get the watch

you quickly realized you'd rather date him and hope he gives you the watch eventually. plus it's not like you needed that money badly. you gave the list of drinks to the bartender and then walked over to table 1. giving the bartender time to prepare the drinks.

•••••••••••••••

after going to tables 1, 4, and 6. you finished putting their orders in and finally went back for table 9's drinks. grabbing a tray and placing all the drinks on top as you prepared to head toward the table. you stared at the drink you picked for jimin. feeling excited. it was gorgeous. and you knew it was the best tasting drink mix in the whole restaurant.

when you finally reached the table, all the guys looked up at you. and when jimin looked at you, you couldnt help but feel all types of feelings.

you noticed him watching you the entire shift. he saw you running around and taking orders the whole time. "here are everyone's drinks" you said in a kind tone as you handed all the drinks out. saving the best for last as you placed jimins drink in front of him.

"here you go" you said.

you were just about to walk off before he gripped the end of your apron. getting a good grip on it as he looked at you. "wait let me taste the drink for you" he said as he grabbed a straw. tearing off the wrapper and then stuffing it in the drink. you were already weak in the knees. you watched as he slowly put the straw in his mouth and took the first sip. not once looking down at his drink. he kept his eyes on you as he took the sip. once the flavor finally reached his mouth he smiled. taking another long sip before taking the straw out his mouth.

"y/n this is great- i fucking love it." he said proudly. holding the glass in his hand.

"that's great, i'm really glad to hear you loved it so much" you said as you stared at him. a whole waterfall being in your panties at this point. "i have a quick question. where's the bathroom?" jimin asked as he stood up from his seat.  his height actually surprising you. for some reason you thought he was on the shorter side.

but he wasn't.

"um yes, there is one all the way towards the end of that hall and the men's is on the left" you said as you pointed in that direction. "how about you just show me the way" jimin asked as he licked his lips. at this point you were distressed. now you were gonna have to walk around with wet panties for the rest of the shift because of his fine ass. "okay" you said with a smile as you held the drink tray in your hand. walking towards a dish collector to place the tray down. pausing for a moment as you realized how close jimin was to you.

jimin then grabbed your hand. holding it as he let you guide him towards the bathroom.

all the workers were staring at the two of you. your manager being surprised when he noticed jimins watch and rings. they all noticed this man was rich. so why the hell is he holding your hand? your manager rushed right over. standing in front of you both to block you two. "i am so sorry mr.Park, i will address y/n immediately. this is not how my waitresses are meant to behave, i will send a different waitress to your table immediately" your manager ranted as he pulled your hands apart.

"although i appreciate your concern, i do not need your help. this lovely and sweet waitress was leading me towards the bathroom per my request. and i was the one who held her hand, she just did not want to offend me by letting my hand go. if you send a different waitress to my table i will buy this whole restaurant and make you lose your job" jimin said smoothly as he held your hand again. now you had a complete change in emotions. now you just wanted to fuck him. point blank. "oh well mr.park-" your manager began again as you noticed his breathing picking up. this bitch was scared.

"ms.y/n please show me where the bathroom is?" jimin said as he cut your manager off. looking at you as he squeezed your hand lightly.

"yes, mr.park" you said trying to look formal as you led him towards the bathroom again. stopping right in front of the men's bathroom door. "here it is" you said with a smile as you pointed at it. jimin nodded as he looked towards the door. then looked back at you. "you have a partner?" he asked you out of nowhere. still standing in front of you.

"no" you answered.

jimin cupped your cheek as he tilted your head
upwards and kissed you. you instantly kissed him back. moving your lips against his softly. jimin pulled away from the kiss, looking at you with a smile. "shit" he muttered as he pulled on your sleeve, dragging you into the men's bathroom with him.

꧁ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴀʙᴇs꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
33.1K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
2.5M 75.7K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ