𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

5.7K 100 7
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠/ 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑥/ 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒

"i'm spinning the bottle bitches" one of your friends screamed with a smile on her face as she gripped the bright green bottle of beer that laid in the center of the floor.  you, jimin, and your two best friends sat next to their boyfriends as you all played spin the bottle.

but the more relationship friendly version.

where you can dare any one to do anything but when it comes to more intimate dares like kissing, the person can only do intimate requests like that with their partner. so this game is much safer for relationships.your two friends lorlee and daylynn playing with their boyfriends. lorlee's boyfriend lucas and daylynn's boyfriend nick playing the game with you and jimin.

jimin had his hand placed on your thigh as you placed your head on his shoulder.

daylynn spun the bottle quickly with a smirk on her face. like she knew what her dare was gonna be already. the bottle slowing down as it landed on lorlee's boyfriend lucas. lucas smiled as he looked at the bottle. being excited for whatever the dare would be. "alright tell me what my dare is" lucas smirked as he rubbed his hands together. everyone laughing at how excited he was.

"i dare you to kiss lorlee's ass" daylynn dared as she looked around at everyone. jimin bursting out with laughter. lorlee looked shocked at first as she looked at her boyfriend lucas.

"you gotta do it" daylynns boyfriend nick shrugged as he smiled. kissing daylynn on the cheek as he looked at lucas. "turn over real quick" lucas told lorlee as she blushed. getting alittle shy. "don't be nervous baby" lucas told her with a soothing tone. lorlee laid on her stomach as lucas leaned downwards. placing a soft kiss on her ass and everyone laughed. daylynn falling backwards as she laid flat on the ground, tears running out of her eyes. nick gripping his hair as he laughed. jimin fell over and laid in your lap as he laughed.

the look on lucas's face was hilarious. he looked super into the kiss as lorlee sat up. laughing with everyone else.

"alright alright- it's my turn" she yelled as she gripped the bottle. giving everyone some time to gain their composure. she spun the bottle confidently as it turned quickly. going in circles as the bottle finally landed on jimin. making you look at him. "i dare you to go to one of the closets in the house and do 7 minutes in heaven with y/n" lorlee said as she looked at you. giving you a quick wink.

"that's easy let's go" jimin said as he prepared to stand up.

"uh uh- you also have to tell us everything you do in there" lorlee added as everyone stared at you both. jimin just smirked as he grabbed your hand, getting up from the floor as he led you away from them. letting them continue to play spin the bottle in the meantime. you both walked all the way down the hallway, choosing the biggest bedroom in the entire house. jimin opened the bedroom door, letting you go in first as he closed the door behind you. you looked for a closet.

quickly spotting one as you both headed towards it and went inside. closing the closet door behind you both as you turned the light on.

"you ready? 7 minutes starts now" jimin whispered in your ear. you didn't even answer him instead you just kissed him. pressing your lips against his softly as you put your hand in his hair. rubbing your hand in it as you gave his scalp a small massage. "mmm" he moaned as you continued to play in his hair. wrapping his heavily ringed fingers in your shirt, balling up your shirt in his fist as he held you close. continuing to kiss you. you gripped at his shirt, signaling him to take it off.

jimin unwrapped his hand from your shirt and pulled his shirt off. tossing it on the floor as he wasted no time.  you placed your hand on his bare chest. feeling on it as you both continued to kiss.

jimin brought his hands low as he cupped your butt in his hands. "y/n take off your panties" jimin muttered as he sucked on the tip of your tongue. you started to undress yourself in a hurry."i'm trying to make the most of these minutes" jimin smiled as he pulled his jeans down. pulling down his boxers as well as he pumped his hand on his dick for a bit. prepping himself. you stood there naked, patiently. giving him a chance to prepare.  you only had a hand full of minutes left so you were both eager to get going. jimin gripped your waist, pulling you closer to him. he kissed you softly on the lips, as he thought of how to fuck you. at this point you were frustrated.

"what do you think? should we do it against the wall? the floor? or just standing up?" jimin questioned with a smirk on his face. obviously being able to imagine all three options.

you just grabbed his arm, not wanting to waste any more time as you dragged him down to the ground. bending over in front of him in doggy position. your chest and stomach laying against the room temperature floor as you waited for him to hurry up.  "there has to be about 5 minutes left jimin, come on" you pleaded as you felt your self getting more wet. jimin slapped your ass as he slowly slid his dick in you. giving you a full and deep stroke as he filled you up. "yesss" you dragged out your words in ecstasy. jimin slapped your ass one more time, not even giving you time to prepare before he started building a regular momentum.

the pace that jimin was going at was good, but not quick enough for you. you bit your lip as you started throwing your ass back on him. his hips and your ass meeting eachother repeatedly.

the small closet being filled with the sound of skin clapping and cursing. jimin held your hips as he pounded quicker. knowing that the time was almost up but not wanting to leave without making sure you came. jimin reached forward and placed two fingers against your clit. rubbing it as he tried to make you cum faster. your eyes rolled back in your head at this point. the sex was so good as you listened to jimins heavy breathing.

"come on baby, come for me" jimin grunted as he used his free hand to push your back down. making your arch even better. jimin getting a deeper angle to pound into you.

rubbing his fingers in circles on your clit until you finally came. your breathing picking up as your body shook and squirmed. "jiminnn" you moaned loudly as you came. jimin slowing down his thrusts as you slowly came down from your high.

"eww you two are so fucking loud" you heard your friend daylynn shouting from behind the closet door. letting you know that 7 minutes was up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
20.2K 973 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
19K 185 10
★𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 ★ 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞�...