Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

Par Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 145

2K 96 10
Par Rezioj27

    This night, the Hou Mansion was destined that many people could not sleep. After Shen Liang returned, Fu Ying and others rarely disturbed him. They all knew that he was tired, not physically, but spiritually and spiritually. He’s double fatigued. Those who harm him are all his relatives. If anyone stands on his side, it’s hard not to collapse. Fu Ying and others feel that his heart must be very bitter. Now he The only thing needed is one person to be calm and alone.

    But what they didn’t know was that Shen Liang had broken down long ago. Now he doesn’t regard those people as relatives at all. Naturally, there is no saying that they are not tired, but he is very grateful for their thoughtfulness, so he went back and simply cleaned up. Then I just fell asleep.

    "Hmm..." I

    don't know how long I slept, Shen Liang opened his eyes in a daze, a vague figure appeared in his sight, before he could tell the truth, the familiar breath let him confirm the other party's Identity, a smile slowly bloomed: "Master Wang is accustomed to crawling on the bed?" During the

    chuckle, his slender fingers stroked his face soft as if boneless.

    Pei Yuanxun grabbed his hand and sent it to his lips and gently kissed: "Wake up?"

    He was afraid that he had come long ago, and he had slept in Shen Liang's bed for a long time, getting up with a low voice. After the unique sexy hoarse.

    "Hmm...not yet, what time is it?"

    Shen Liang squinted slightly and did not withdraw his hand, still wanting to continue to sleep back into the cage.

    "When it's not yet Mao, be good, I will sleep with you for a while."

    "Yeah..." I

    don't know if his words are too sweet, or he really didn't sleep enough, Shen Liang closed his eyes and drilled into his arms. After I got drilled, I stopped squirming obediently until I adjusted to a comfortable sleeping position. The man who got up early was already impulsive, and Pei Yuanxun was unconsciously made his whole body hot and dry. Seeing that he closed his eyes and fell asleep again, his face My eyes are full of helplessness.

    "Go to sleep."

    After staring at him for a moment, Pei Yuanxuan tucked the quilt for him and hugged him to sleep together.

    It may be because the two of them were both unprepared for each other and both happy with each other. In this sense, they slept for two hours, until Qi Yuelai knocked on the door, and the two opened their eyes one after another, when they saw each other for the first time. He laughed unanimously, as calm as an old husband and wife, without any embarrassment or reluctance.

    "Button!"

    "Rang

    Liang , are you awake?" The knock on the door sounded again, accompanied by Qi Yue's worried question, Shen Liang slightly propped up his body: "Awake, something?"

    "Well, Xiang The Second Young Master sent a post yesterday, inviting you to have a meeting at Tyson Building today, saying that there is something to discuss, and it is about to come to Shishi."

    "I know, let Brother Xuan go and talk to them first. I'll go later."

    "Okay."

    The conversation between the two ended. Shen Liang fluffed up his long hair and smiled at Pei Yuanzheng who was lying on the outside to block him from getting out of bed: "I didn't hear me. Is there anything else? Hurry up, I'm going to ask Brother Yue to come in and comb my hair."

    "Can they have this king important? Let them wait."

    Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxun took it with a rather unreasonable appearance. His long hair: "This king will help you?"

    "Will you?"

    Combing hair is a technical job, and Shen Liang is seriously skeptical.

    "Try it, get up and freshen up." With

    that, Pei Yuanxun finally stopped blocking him. After he got out of bed, Shen Liang followed to get out of bed and get dressed, Tianshu seemed to have seized the time. , As soon as he put on the jade belt, he and Yaoguang jumped in through the window with his mouthwash and wash tray.

    "I said you guys, if you don’t leave the door, why did you learn to jump through the

    windows one by one?" Shen Liang couldn't help holding his forehead, and couldn't help thinking about whether to change the windows to small doors, or they would lead them one day. The servants jumped down.

    "Cool... Princess, believe me, the windows in your room are better than the doors."

    Tian Shu couldn't answer this question. Shao Guang looked accustomed to the skin, but when he blurted out the word cool, he suddenly felt a biting chill, and abruptly replaced Liangliang with the princess.

    "Whatever you want." After

    taking the wash, Shen Liang turned to the screen, Pei Yuanxun also followed. The two of them quarreled for a while before they came out. There was no Tianshu and Yaoguang in the room, Pei. Yuan Yu pulled Shen Liang and pressed it in front of the dressing cabinet, picked up the horn comb placed on it, and skillfully took care of the three thousand trouble threads for him, as if he had done every movement many times.

    "Don't look at me like this. When this king was studying art in Xuefeng, he relied on himself for everything, not as delicate as you think."

    In the bronze mirror, he met his suspicious eyes, and Pei Yuanxu whispered while helping him to pull his hair.

    "Xuefeng doesn't have a servant?"

    Shen Liang couldn't help being more curious. Since the Xuefeng layman is a sect of his own, he should also have servants or something?

    But Pei Yuanxuan shook his head: "Xuefeng’s rule requires that all the disciples must leave after they have completed their studies, but the next Xuefeng layman must return to the town in three years or the current Xuefeng layman’s sudden death. Feng, he will not leave for life from now on, and he will be the only one until he

    accepts disciples again." Xuefeng’s other regulations are also extremely strict. For the disciples who leave like them, if there is no special situation, they will only Allow them to go back once every three years.

    "Then what if the next layman Xuefeng meets his beloved person outside? Isn't it allowed to take it back?"

    Shen Liang pointed at the thorn, Pei Yuan said with a smile: "Do you think it is possible? If it is true? If they meet a loved one and the other person loves him, they can live in seclusion among the snow peaks together after passing the Master’s test, but the premise is that that person must endure decades of coldness."

    So far, in the history of Xuefeng, there has not been any Xuefeng layman and his lover who have gone hand in hand with his lover. Either they have no desires, or the other half cannot stand Xuefeng’s hard days, or they can’t bear the hardship of their lover and endure the pain. Abandoning the other party, anyway, there are many reasons, the final result is that all the past laymen Xuefeng have died alone.

    "This is really a test. The first Xuefeng layman was a pervert, right?"

    No wonder the ancestors didn't like him, and the rules were too strict. Even those who inherited Xuefeng layman, there is no need to be alone. Isn't it there? Prisoners have the right to go out, let alone the head of the group.

    "Naughty!"

    He knocked on his head funny and angrily. Pei Yuanxuan picked up the golden crown and put it on for him. Finally, he inserted the blood hosta, and the long hair that was long and long to the waist was taken care of.

    "It's not bad, I don't have to worry about no one to comb my hair in the future."

    Standing up and leaning in front of the bronze mirror to look carefully, Shen Liang turned and smiled and praised, Pei Yuanxu also unceremoniously accepted his compliment.

    "Does the

    lord prince need to serve you?" He jumped in front of him and slung his arm intimately. He smiled narrowly, very different from the noble man in the ordinary day. Pei Yuanxun spoiled him. Tap the tip of his nose: "Okay, go out and let them prepare to eat. This king will do it by himself."

    "Okay."

    Before leaving, Shen Liang pulled down his body and tiptoed to his face. One bite, not so much that the two are unmarried prospective husbands, it is better to say that they are newly married husbands. This sticky energy makes Tianshu and others in the hidden place unbearable, and I can't wait for a fire in their hands to burn them. both.

    "You

    Liang Liang ... I was about to go in and comb your hair. Why did you comb your hair?" Seeing him coming out, Qi Yue greeted him and looked at him, Shen Liang smiled slightly: "With the help of the gods, Brother Xuan has gone out. "

    Following his gaze, he glanced at the room, Qi Yue instantly understood: "Well, he ran out as soon as you said just now, I'll bring you out the food, don't run around."

    "Okay."

    Shen Liang walked to the table and sat down. As soon as Qi Yue left, the man he rescued under the mountain of Xiangguo Temple the day before came in with the child, washed away all the dirt, and put on clean clothes. The appearance of the father and son is very different from the day before. Although they are a little thin because of hunger, they can still see the outline of the beautiful and handsome, especially the child, who is ill and has a full belly. The two big black eyes are very special. Shiny.

    "Thank you, the master for taking in." When

    he walked in front of him, the man hugged his son and knelt down. Shen Liang stretched out his hand to help him up: "Since I have entered my re-entrance yard, they are all his own. No need. So polite, I must have told you about the return to the hospital and my Uncle Fu, right?" I

    don’t doubt that people do not need to be employed. Shen Liang believes in his own judgment. This man is harmless to him, even though he is not. As for treating him immediately as if they were surpassing them, but they would not use those stumbling rules to crush him. A person's loyalty cannot be obtained by high pressure alone.

    "Well, don’t worry, the master, although I have not learned much about being benevolent and righteous, but I still understand what it means to repay you. In the future, if the master has something to do, I will try my best to do my best."

    Lifting his head, the man did not shy away from it. Putting his eyes on, let him see his firmness and loyalty. In the two days here, Uncle Fu and Qi Yue Qixuan were very friendly to their father and son. He also liked them very much and would never do anything against them. He can learn things if he doesn't understand, as long as the master doesn't dislike it.

    "In that case, you and your child can stay with peace of mind. You can do arithmetic, and then follow Qi Yue to help me manage the Zhuangzi and the shop. As for the child, you can give it to Uncle Fu when you are not free and let him take it with you, but... …" At

    this point, the soft breath of Shen Liang's body was instantly replaced by sharp: "I will say ugly first. If one day I find you betrayed me, you should know what is waiting for you father and son.

    " Yes, the villain knows." The

    man is not afraid, because he firmly believes that there will not be such a day, Shen Liang nodded, and just wanted to shake them away, suddenly asked: "By the way, I don't know what your father and son are called. . " "

    back to the master, the villain formerly known as Zhong Yun, her husband surnamed Fan, Fan Chung Yun, a large treasure called Fan Jincheng, from bright future. "

    Fan Chung Yun respectful replied, Shen cool nodded:"? are you sure you have to crown her husband's name. "

    "Well, the master doesn't know something. My husband and I have a deep relationship since we were young. Even if he has been submerged by the rocks and died ten deaths, I can't forget the love. I hope the master will make it happen."

    Fan Zhongyun bowed with tears every time. Thinking of his husband and his family, he just felt like a knife, and the only one who supported him to live was their son.

    "Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to ask you to give up anything. It's just that you came to the imperial city with a large number of refugees before. There must be no way guides and identity certificates. If you want to stay in the hospital in the future, you will inevitably need a new identity. , I'll have someone go and handle it for you later. From then on, you will be from the Imperial City."

    "Thank you, Master."

    Obviously he didn't expect that he meant it. Fan Zhongyun couldn't help blushing, he was about to kneel down, and Shen Liang waved his hand indifferently: "Go on, take a rest for two days and get healthy. If the child is not free, let him go with him. You'er have fun."

    "Yes."

    Fan Zhongyun thanked him gratefully, and left with his son contentedly.

    "You are kind to them."

    Pei Yuanxuan didn't know when he came out. At this moment, he was holding Shen Liang's shoulder with one hand, and Shen Liang squinted at him: "Am I not good to you?"

    Last night For him, he can kill.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

987K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
184K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
372K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...