Above The Surface (LucaxReade...

Від Bluegarnet123

*COMPLETED* In the town of Portorosso, Italy, summer vacation is just beginning. Adventure is around every c... Більше

Just A Myth
Day To Day Chores
Family Dinner
The Accidental Change
Walking And A Vespa
Laughter On The Surface
Reaching Daydreams
Family Spites
The Human Town
Underdogs
Challenge Accepted
Tough Learning
Interesting Dinner?
A Normal Day's Work
Signing In The Race
Training
Something New
Preparing And Jealousy
Betrayal
The Aftermath
The End Of The Finsh Line
So Long, Friend...

Suspicious

1.8K 93 20
Від Bluegarnet123

~For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.~ Matthew 6:21

Now I get more time to work on this!!!! YAY!

Okay, soooo— here's what I'm thinking, you guys have until next week to vote on which quirks you want in my mha book and which plot you want for my naruto book.

Current Votes for MHA:
Elements: 3
Constellation: 3
Drawing: 2
Neon: 2
Technology: 1

Current Votes for Naruto:
Option #1: 3
Option #5: 1

If you haven't voted already please do! This is kinda important to the characters I'll be adding to my books and how my stories will progress! You can comment on which you want or private message me if you'd like, these are in my Story Book and at the end of Not Too Shabby!

Again, you only have until next week!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Hmm." Daniela looked under the a little guys wearing, making him hum in confusion before quickly walking away.

(M/N) sighed. This was taking too long, she wanted—no—needed to know where her child was. She, Lorenzo, and Daniela looked at the children playing, their excited voices indistinctive.

All of a sudden, the ball they were playing with landed in front of Daniela. "Hey!"

Daniela stares at the ball before looking up. "Kick it." A little girl kicked her leg for emphasis.

She nodded before grunting, the ball ended flying into another little girl's face as she fell into the fountain.

She pounced out and took a deep breath with a surprised expression. "Woah!"

(M/N) and Daniela gasped before turning to each other. (M/N) shook her head at the idea as Daniela smiled.

"I have an idea."

"Uh-uh." Lorenzo stuttered, (M/N) shaking her head tiredly. "Honey?"

"Hey, guys! Can I play, too?" Daniela grinned as she took the ball and hip-checked a little boy, knocking him into the fountain.

"Oops, sorry!" Daniela "gasped", chuckling sheepishly. "I'm not used to legs."

"Oh." Lorenzo's face lit up in realization Ashe ran forward. "Okay."

(M/N) stood back, her eyes wide. They shouldn't even be interacting with the humans, it wasn't safe in any way. She jumped when some of the kids started to sprint at her friends.

"Get the ball!"

Daniela scoffed, a smug smile forcing its way on her lips. "Come and get it!"

She clicked her tongue as she dodged a girl and a boy, shaking her head in mock disappointment as Lorenzo checked the kids to see if they were theirs.

"Not our kid, not our kid." He lifted up another girl's head. "Not (M/N)'s kid."

Another round of children ended up in the water, Daniela panted as she ran all around the fountain, taking her attention to a lone boy who gasped in fear at the sight of her and started praying for his safety.

She grunted as she licked the ball up high, scaring a whistling man into almost dropping his watering can he was using for his plants.

The little boy jumps before wearing in relief at the ball in his hands before a wave of water landed on him and he groaned.

"Ha-ha!" Daniela cheered, her face psychotic as she grabbed another little girl and threw her into the fountain of kids.

She panted heavily as (M/N) checked over the children, breathing a sigh of relief that they weren't hurt before turning around with her hands on her hips. "You really has to do that, Daniela? They could've gotten hurt!"

Daniela ignored as he whipped her hair. "Let's see Bianca Branzino do that!"

She mimicked her classic off-key dolphin trilling, unknowingly catching the attention of two teenagers.

"Good effort, team." Monty opens the door and stepped aside, an easy grin on his face as Giulia and Alberto rambled on.

"You've earned your pasta tonight."

Alberto whined. "Can I please eat with my hands?"

(Y/N) and Luca stared at the fountain, the former squinting in suspicion before gasping at their conversation as Luca gulped. "Where could they be?"

Lorenzo shrugged. "Well, at least you won. I think."

Daniela was flattered and whipped her hair again. " Yeah, I guess I did."

"Come on." (M/N) shook her head and walked another direction. "We just gotta keep looking. Without kicking any kids this time please."

The two teenagers were practically hiding behind the door now, their faces pale as Luca near slammed the door shut.

"Hey, you two."

"AH!"

They jumped and spun around, making Monty raise a brow at their behavior. He tilted his head in concern. "Woah, you two okay? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"Y-yeah!" (Y/N) yelled at herself for stuttering before getting behind Luca and pushing him inside the house. "Totally okay! Nothing wrong!"

Monty looked past his shoulder at her, humming in disbelief before sighing and walking inside.

. . . . .

"Alberto? I think we might've seen out parents." Luca played with his fingers as (Y/N) curled into herself.

"No way." Alberto shook his head. "I told you, they're not coming here."

"But what if they did?" (Y/N) pressed, her voice bitter and making the boys flinched a little.

Luca coughed uncomfortably. "They're gonna send me to the deep." He then nodded towards (Y/N). "And (Y/N)'s mom isn't going to let her anywhere near the surface! We're not even going to be able to see each other!"

Alberto threw his arms over their shoulders. "Listen, relax. It's never gonna happen—"

"All right, guys." Giulia jumped between Alberto and Luca, looking at all of them with a proud smile. "Pretty good today, but let's talk technique—!"

"Hey, ragazzi! We need some help with the nets." Monty and Massimo stood at the door, Massmiso nodding his head at Alberto. "You. The big, strong one. Adiamo."

Alberto nodded, unhooking his arm from (Y/N)'s shoulders and jumping down. "I'll be right back!"

Giulia laughed as Luca and (Y/N) smiled, none of them noticed Alberto's forlorn expression as the dirt closed.

Luca sighed again as he leaned back, Giulia leaned back as well and hit his arm softly. "Hey, we're gonna win. And you'll get your Vespa."

"Why do you want a Vespa, again?" She asked, looking at (Y/N) this time as she hummed.

"To get away, really." She confessed, not taking her eyes off the stars that glittered across the sky. "Every day, me, Luca and Alberto are gonna ride someplace new."

"And every night, we'll sleep under the fish." Luca added, somewhat breathlessly as he gazed at the girl, the stars somehow lighting up her own eyes as the wind played with her hair, making it sway softly.

"The fish?" Giulia snapped him out of his head, making him thankful that it was nighttime so none saw his embarrassed blush. She chuckled dryly. "That's good."

"How about you?" He wondered. "What'll you do when you win?"

Giulia laughed. "I'll get up in front of everyone and say, "Told you I'd win!""

Luca and (Y/N) laughed softly at her animated response "Yeah."

"And then what?" (Y/N) sat criss-cross as she titled her head.

Giulia pursed he lips before shrugging. "Well, that's it."

She sat up, her face uncharacteristically melancholy. "Look, during school, I live with my mamma in Genova. And every summer, I come here, and everyone thinks I'm just some weird kid who doesn't belong."

(Y/N) and Luca glances at each other before replying in unison. "We know how you feel."

"Right?" Giulia grinned. That's why we gotta win! The town will cheer our names. Ercole's life will be ruined!"

She almost cackled before gasping, covering her mouth and shrinking back. "Sorry. Too much?"

She slumped. "My mom says sometimes I'm too much."

"No way." Luca denied as (Y/N) nodded with a giggle. "Not for us."

Giulia chuckled appreciatively before looked up at the stars. "You guys know those aren't fish, right?"

"Of course they are." Luca and (Y/N) smiles in confusion. "Alberto told us all about it."

Giulia smiled again, jerking a thumb behind her. "Come with me."

______________
Note: 53 minutes and 35 seconds in! SO CLOSE TO THE ENNDDD—

I hoe you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's short or small... but don't worry! 😅 when these anime books come in, there's gonna be at LEAST 3000–4000 words and I'm already getting tired. 😂😂😂😂

I know I said this already three times now—but next week! Is when I'll stop the whole voting thing, I think I'll end it on either Wednesday or Thursday idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

____________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1448

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

253K 7.2K 16
Luca and Alberto reunite after three long years apart, and quickly Alberto realizes that things have changed between them. While trying to navigate n...
262K 6.4K 33
The situation in Portorosso is dire. The once peaceful town is now ruled with an iron fist by Visconti Mercenaries. Led by Ercole Visconti, hunts for...
5.2K 64 61
This story is inspired by Pixar's New Movie, Luca. About the movie Luca: Set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera, Disney and Pixar's o...
1.6K 177 19
Are you a fan of fantasy? Unreal things, adventure, unrealistic persons? If yes, this story is the perfect one for you. Turn on your imagination and...