Always Yours | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... More

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

bonus #2

5.3K 92 9
By eroticc_mara

N I C O L A S

"So nobody knows what happened?"

The four culprits stood there looking at my wife scared shitless but not scared to the point they will snitch on each other.

Angelina is more than capable of getting them to snitch on each other but she does not want to be 'mean'.

She nodded as she placed her hands on her hips "Fine. I will go and get my partner maybe he can get you guys to crack" She said making me shake my head.

She is referring to me which means I need to stop spying on them from the hallway and go to my office which is where she thinks I am.

I turned around walking back into my office and sat down. I grabbed a pen and a form I have to sign, "It is very weird when you stand there like a weirdo and stare." She said as I signed it.

I looked up to see her walking into my office "What makes you think I was staring?" I asked which made her raise her eyebrows, I smiled as I leaned back in my chair.

She walked around my desk then sat on my lap making me kiss her arm. We locked eyes with each other just as I was about to speak but she is staring at me like she is looking for something on my face.

She pressed her index fiver over my lips "I just wanted you to shut up" She said as she moved her fingers leaving me completely dumbfounded.

I kissed her cheek then trailed my kisses to her neck which made her grab my face. "My vase." She said making me sigh, I picked her up and walked over to the living room.

They all stood up straight once I put her down. "Damon. Alejandro. Gianni and Angelo." I said as I looked at the glass on the floor, I looked back at them to see them now scared since I don't mind being the mean parent.

"My wife, your mother. Her favourite vase broke today and surprisingly no one knows what happened to it?" I asked as Angelina came back with a broom and dustpan.

I took the items from her and walked her over to Angelo which made her confused. "Your mother herself is a suspect." I said as I remembered something.

"Now, you can go to the park and have your electronics. I like how you are all sticking together you can all sit in your rooms tomorrow while me and your mother go to the pumpkin patch without you."

Their faces dropped drastically "It was Gianni!" Damon, Ale and Angelo said as they pointed at him. "Rest of you in your rooms." I said.

Damon and Ale walked away headed for their rooms while Angelo walked up to Angelina with his arms in the air, "Did you think I was excluding you? I was not. Get upstairs." I asked as I turned to face him.

He frowned at me as he walked away headed upstairs. I looked over to Gianni who is walking over to his mom "You are on your own stuffy" She said as she walked away leaving us alone.

He turned around and walked up to me "I am sorry." He said. "How?" I asked. "I was trying to get their attention but no one was listening. So I pushed it off the counter." He said as he looked down at his feet.

Truly Angelina's son.

"Gianni just because someone is not paying attention to you doesn't mean you start throwing things around and act out."

"And then on top of that Gianni. You do not lie to your mother or anyone else in this family. Am I making myself clear?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes sir" He added on, "Clean this up." I said which immediately made Angelina emerge from the shadows. "He is three" She said as she walked walked next to him.

"He broke it. He cleans it." I said as he put his head on her thigh which made her drop her hand down rub his face. "He is literally three." She said as she gave me the don't argue back look which made me not argue back.

"You have a corner and a chair awaiting you. Thirty minutes." He walked away headed for the time out spot all sad. Angelina cleaned everything up while I watched her do do, "I don't think that is needed"

"I think it is needed" I said as we walked over to the kitchen. She grabbed Gianni's bowl for fruits then grabbed some grapes which is Gianni's favourite fruit.

"Who is that for?" I asked as she washed them. "Myself" She said as she put them into the bowl. "Interesting" I said as I walked away into my office then checked the cameras.

I clicked on the living room one to see her giving him grapes while they talked. She wiped away his tears as she fed him grapes which made him smile at her. She loves letting me play the mean father then she comes in playing the good mommy.

I walked into the living room just as she stood up with the empty bowl. "Where did grapes go?" I asked. "Into my mouth and then into my digestive system." I raised an eyebrow which made her smile at me.

"Gianni stand up and walk in front of your mommy" He stood up and walked in front of her for me to see his mouth all puffy like something is inside of it. "What's in your mouth?" I asked.

He looked up at Angelina who shook her head no without even looking at him Gianni looked bad at me. "What is-"

"Jesus Nicolas, he already confessed to breaking it what is with the interrogation." She said as she picked him up definitely whispering something into his ear because he is chewing very quickly.

"What do you want?" I asked as I answered Alessandro's call. "We are low on ammo and oil" He said making me rub my face. "Ask Angelina" He added on.

"She doesn't mix business with pleasure neither am I about to ask her to." Something touched my back which i'm guessing is my wife's hand. She took my phone from me then pressed it to her ear.

"He won't ask me to because he doesn't need to." She said then hung up. She placed one hand on my face as she kissed me softly, I kissed her back as I wrapped my arm her waist.

She brought her tongue into the kiss making me smile as she put my phone in her pocket then wrapped her arms around me.

I brought my tongue into the the kiss as she walked backwards into the elevator. I pulled away and kissed her head "We have timeee" She said as she rubbed my face.

The elevator opened up making me pick her up, she wrapped her legs around me as we walked over to our bedroom. I locked the door behind me as she unattached herself then took off her shirt as she walked over to the bed.

I took off my shirt as she laid down on the bed and I walked over to her. She leaped forward at me pulling me onto the bed, she placed her hand on my face as she kissed me sloppily making me smile as I kissed her back.

She suddenly pulled away and kissed my cheek "Next time" She said as she grabbed her shirt then got off the bed. She walked into the washroom leaving me very confused, the door knob twisted around making me roll my eyes.

The door eventually unlocked just as Angelina walked out from the washroom. Angelo and Ale emerged as she got onto the bed next to me.

"Mama" Angelo said as he ran to me. I picked him up and he hit my heart area that has Angelina's name tatted alongside our wedding anniversary. "That's your mamas's name yes. And that is your mama the human form" I said as I placed him on Angelina chest making him hug her.

"My sweet boy" Angelina said as she hugged him back while Ale got onto the bed. "Sorry for cock blocking you papa" Ale said which made me smile at him.

"It's fine" I said as I kissed his head "So my teacher wants to talk to you guys on Monday" Ale said as my phone dinged. I put on my shirt then grabbed my phone to see Angelina sent me to the things I was low on.

"What does she want to talk about?" I asked as I tried to remove Angelo from Angelina's grasp but he wouldn't budge. "What does she want to talk about?" I asked as Angelo released Angelina.

"Me moving up five grades" Ale said as Angelo attached himself to my arm. "You are ten right now and you are in grade five which would put you in grade ten which is highschool" I said.

"Elementary school to highschool is a very big jump" Angelina said. He sat there listing a lot of reasons why he we should let him move up five grades.

"Me and your mom will think it over" I said as I looked at Angelo who is asleep. Ale left while I covered Angelo with a blanket, "What do you want to do?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Whatever you choose I am fine with it. My knowledge of highschool is from the movies so this is all you" She said as she grabbed her car keys.

She went outside to her car then came back with shopping bags from when she went shopping this morning. 

She went downstairs to start dinner while I pulled out all the halloween decorations. Almost every single holiday Angelina decorates the house kind of late, but let it be Christmas she is early as fuck.

The second she puts away the thanksgiving leftovers she takes down the thanksgiving decorations and the Christmas decorations go up.

Halloween is a week and four days away and she is now putting up decorations. "I need your italian hands" She said as I entered the kitchen. I kissed her head as she hugged me, "Mommy is a liar" Damon said as I picked Angelina up.

"How is mommy a liar?" We both asked as I placed her on the counter. "She said we would watch the notebook together today, it's almost bedtime and we haven't watched it" He said making me and Angelina  smile.

You don't have to be very close with Ale to know that he is the nicest person on earth. You have to be so very close with Damon to know that on the inside past all toughness he is a teddy bear who loves romance movies and all things about love.

"I promise you we will watch it before bedtime lovey" She said. Angelina left the kitchen while I made the pizza dough for dinner, "More pepperoni" Gianni said making me stare at him.

Gianni likes pepperoni pizza he likes it extra cheesy as well, basically he likes New York style pizza which hurts me but Angelo's pizza choice kills me.

He likes pineapple on his pizza. He was literally born in Italy and flipping Angelina who doesn't even like pineapple on pizza asked him if he wanted to try it, now here we are.

Damon likes grandma style pizza, Ale likes calzones which I am perfectly fine with. Angelina and I like Margherita pizza, I made everyone their pizza's and then served everyone but Angelina.

Me and the boys sat down for dinner and began to eat, Angelina would walk in and grab a pizza slice while holding decorations then leave.

I cleaned up then got everyone ready for bed then found Angelina who is outside doing what I should be doing. "Come down Angelina." I said.

She came down and looked at what she has done so far which is a lot "I put your pizza in the-"

"You are going to make love to me, let's go." She said as she grabbed my shirt leading me inside.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"Look at what I got" She said as I kissed her head. She reached down and grabbed one of the shopping bags, she pulled out the dress and then held it up for me to see.

Holy fuck.

I looked at it then at her "You're pregnant?" I asked. "Do I look pregnant?" She asked. "No i'm not-"

"It's for Alessandro's daughter, i'm not pregnant." She said as she put it in the shopping bag. I want another child I won't even mind if we have twins, I just want another one.

"I want something. And me being me I will get it what I want but I have to include you in this" She said making me raise my eyebrows, she rested her head on my chest then slid her hands down.

She wants a kid.

"I want a kid too Angelina" She quickly looked up at me with a wide smile, "Really?" She asked. "One more" I said.  I gave her reasons as to why I want another and she gave me reasons as well.

"So it's official that we are trying for a baby?" I asked and she nodded. She placed her hand on my face "I love you" I whispered as I kissed her.

She kissed me back as she smiled then suddenly pulled away. She quickly got under the covers as the door opened to reveal Gianni and Ale.

Gianni took two steps before Ale grabbed him pulling him back outside, "Sorry!" Ale said as he closed the door. Angelina came from under the sheets and we both looked over to the time to see it's five am.

"Shit" Angelina said as she stood up just to fall down, "Sorry love" I said as she forced herself to stand up and walk into the washroom.

I showered in the spare washroom then changed into sweatpants. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Angelo eating huevos ranchero, Ale eating a frittata, Damon is eating greek yogurt with honey and peanuts, and Gianni is eating everything his siblings are eating.

"Morning" I said and not one person responded since they are stuffing their faces. "Okay then" I said as I grabbed one of the donuts Angelina made, "Not for you" Angelina said as she walked out from the pantry.

"Me and mommy watched the notebook daddy" Damon said making me smile at him, "That's good lovey" I said. "Are we still going?" Damon asked making me nod.

I was about to grab another donut but Angelina swatted my hand down. "Issues" I said as she opened up a box. She put the donuts inside then closed it "If they aren't for me who are they for?" I asked.

"Look at your phone" She said. I looked at my phone to see the date and today is Alex's birthday, Alex a very sweet boy who didn't deserve to die.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm fine" She said as she smiled at me. Her smile is sincere which means she might actually be fine, I think she is now starting to process his death.

"Here" She said as she gave me a plate of frittata, she walked out of the kitchen headed for our bedroom. I ate my frittata as I talked to the boys whom are very excited for our plans for today.

"We are here!" I put the last plate in the dishwasher then turned around to see Sophia and Angelina's friend. "Abuela!" All our kids said as they ran to Sophia.

"Hello" Angelina's friend said making me nod at her, "Is she okay?" She asked me. "Surprisingly she is actually fine. Maybe she will breakdown later God forbid but if she does I will be there" I said.

I made myself some tea then walked upstairs into our bedroom to see Angelina hopping around trying to put on her shoe.

She is wearing black jeans with black boots that are heels and a grey shirt that is tied together in the front. "You look stunning" I said which made her smile at me.

"Can you go get dressed?" She asked. "Can I have you for breakfast instead?" I asked making her turn her head away to hide her smile, "Drink your tea and get dressed" She said as she walked up to me.

I kissed her cheek as she walked out of the bedroom. Two years after me and Angelina got married I started doing this thing where I would let her get dressed first and I would copy her outfit.

I put on a grey shirt with black pants and black shoes, I grabbed my black coat and put that on. I walked downstairs to see the kids ready to go.

They are all wearing black shirts with back and red flannels and black coats with black boots. "We will meet you guys there" I said as I opened the door for Angelina whom is still busy kissing the kids on their heads.

She blew them kisses as she walked out the door while I held up my finger and they did the same to me making me smile. "Not funny" Angelina said as I walked over to her.

We drove over to cemetery then walked over to Alex's plot. I picked up the old flowers then she placed the new ones down, "Happy birthday buddy" She said as she placed the box of donuts down then gave me the birthday hat.

I put it on my head then took the other one and placed it on the tombstone. I put the last one on Angelina's head then wrapped the tombstone with a birthday wrapper and a birthday boy dash.

I took off my coat and placed it on the ground Angelina sat down on it, "You would've been a very big boy right now" I said as I sat down next to Angelina.

We kept on talking about what Alex has missed from our family to movies that have came out. We went to the pumpkin patch and met up with our kids who suddenly changed outfits, "She does this all the time" Angelina whispered through her smile.

"You love your mother" I said as I kissed her head. "Mommy ride this with me!" Gianni said as he reached out for me "I'm daddy not mommy" I said as I took his hand.

"That's what's I said" He said as I dragged me over to one of the rides. I went on that with him then went on another ride with Angelo then another one with Alex then another one with Damon.

I finally got to sit down with Angelina whom has Gianni on her lap, these two go anywhere and immediately ask if there is food.

Food trucks are all around us so their table is full "Pass me the nachos daddy" Gianni said as his mother kept on eating the fries. I passed the nachos to him then ate some of the fries "You don't wanna go on rides with your siblings?" I asked.

"I will" He said. I waved to Alessandro who waved back as his kids ran to my kids. "Can I tell your mom?" I asked Angelina who grabbed the milkshake.

"Sure" She said as she put the straw in my mouth. Oreo milkshake I kept on drinking which made her display her annoyed face, "Fat fuck" She said as she took the straw.

Gianni left after finishing the nachos to go play with his siblings and cousins. "We are going to have a lot of sex" I said which made her snap her head and look at me.

She looked around to see that no one is really around us, "Go and help your children pick out pumpkins" She said making me smile. "Up and at em love" I said as I made her stand up.

We walked around playing mini games and I won her a bunch toys and stuffed animals. "Donuts" Gianni said as he pointed to the donut truck.

I got donuts and gave them to all of our children we eventually picked out the pumpkins and now everyone is just talking to each other.

"And then I was like-"

"I'm going to kiss you now. Not because I want you to stop talking because I love hearing your voice i'm going to kiss you because I miss the feeling of your lips on mine" I said.

She smiled at me as she put her cup of tea down "So kiss me" She said which made me smile. I leaned in about to kiss her but someone hit my thigh, I looked down to see Gianni.

"Abuela said she made us cake and it's at her house can we go?" He asked. "No you have-"

"Of course you guys can go" Angelina said cutting me off. He ran away from us while I turned to Angelina "We need a very quiet house if we are going to be making a child" She said making me smile.

Angelina wanted to go on the ferris wheel which is where we are right now. "Nicolas look" She said as she pointed towards a beach, "It's a private beach" I said.

"I will drive you to the beach and make love to you and hopefully impregnate you." I said as I leaned in and kissed her softly, she smiled as she kissed me back.

A/N:
i love them so much.
will always be my favourite couple that i have written.
lots of love, my beautiful loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 37
PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his...
150K 6.5K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
6.5K 261 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...