Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 129

1.9K 91 6
By Rezioj27

    After all, Qin Yunshen is the fourth son of the emperor. Even though Shen Liang didn’t wait to see him in every possible way, he had to stay with him for a while because of his unwilling behavior. I got several big fat fishes, maybe I don’t want to talk to Qin Yunshen, or maybe I’m really hungry, I’m not polite, I took the fish and cleaned them up by myself, and let Lei Zhen cut a corresponding amount of freshness. The branches, all the fishes were inserted on the branches, and after the matter, he rudely instructed Qin Yunshen's guards to go to the dining hall to steal some salt and spices.

    "Where to go?"

    Seeing him stuffing the spices into the fish's belly, picking them up and leaving, he kept silent and watched Qin Yun's busy question. I don't know why, just looking at him like this, he felt that he had never had a heart. The peace of life.

    "Of course I want to find a place to grill the fish. Is it possible that the four princes want to stay here and wait for someone to catch it?"

    Shen Liang said with several grilled fish skewered with branches in his hands, without turning his head back. Crossed the creek with Lei Zhen and walked to the woods on the opposite side.

    "Four Lord."

    "Follow up."

    Without a word, Qin Yunshen followed with two guards. When they caught up, Shen Liang had already inserted the fish-stringed branch on the ground, and Lei Zhen also found it. After a lot of dead wood leaves and branches, the two skillfully took out the fire folds, and quickly lit the fire. After looking at each other with a smile, each of them picked up two skewers of fish and grilled them.

    "You used to do this kind of thing before?"

    Qin Yunshen, who was leaning on the tree trunk opposite him, asked softly when he saw his proficient actions, not like doing it for the first time. Warmth, it seems to be immersed in a trace of pity.

    "Four princes, we don’t seem to be familiar enough to talk about each other’s private affairs."

    He himself insisted on sticking to him. Due to each other’s identities, it was inconvenient for Shen Liang to refuse, but he would not be polite to him, regardless of him. He didn't have any interest in knowing what he wanted to do, as long as he knew that he was an enemy.

    "Shen Liang, have we met before?"

    Hearing this, Qin Yunshen frowned again. He is not sensory. Shen Liang's estrangement is too obvious. Moreover, he still remembers that the first glance they met on the painting boat in the Long Princess's Mansion that day was cold. That flash of hatred is definitely not his illusion. He really hates him, but he rummaged through his memory and couldn’t find any moments of acquaintance with him, let alone a vengeance, and he was right Shen Liang's inexplicable possessiveness, all these make him puzzled.

    "I shouldn't have seen it in this life."

    Shen Liang didn't raise his head, his eyes were just staring at the fire. They didn't have it in this life, but in the previous life, they were entangled too deeply. If Qin Yunshen just didn't love him, she left out for Shen Qiang and his concubines. He, he may be in pain, but he will not complain. After all, emotional matters cannot be forced. No one stipulates that if he likes him, he must respond to him, but he should not use his stupidity to kill his eldest brother and still feel shameless. To marry him, let alone kill the queen and push him on his head, personally give him the name of the queen of disaster, take the opportunity to kill the Wei family, and finally let Shen Qiang humiliate him like that. The situation tells him the truth. He hates his unfeeling, even more hate his use and cruelty, but in fact, he hates himself most. In the final analysis, he is stupid and blind.

    In this life, he is tight all the time, and he is not allowed to make mistakes. Apart from the unexpected surprise of Pei Yuanxun, his goal is to revenge and protect those who have been harmed by him in the previous life.

    "Then why do you...hate me?" After

    pondering over and over again, Qin Yunshen asked. He wanted to know where his hatred came from and what was the strangeness in his heart. After the Shen Liang, he found that he seemed to have taken root in his heart. Not only was he extremely attached to him, but whenever he was alone, he would frequently think of him.

    "Hate?"

    Shen Liang curled his lips, and finally raised his head and looked over: "I have never met His Highness. Where did the hate come from?"

    "Why not hate, why deliberately alienate?"

    Qin Yunshen is not a fool, Shen Liang still smiled slightly: "His Royal Highness is joking, you and I are like the difference between Yunni and I, plus I am still a twin, don't always remember to stay away, do you have to post it like a idiot? Although I grew up on a country house, I also know the courtesy, justice and shame. What's more, I am now engaged to the Qingping King, the imperial Qingping Princess. Shouldn’t I keep a distance from your Royal Highness and all men other than the prince? , Your Royal Highness wants me to bear the filthy name?" The

    cool and sharp teeth have always been a weapon for his attacks. The people of the Hou Mansion can't stand it, and Qin Yunshen can't adapt.

    "..."

    Qin Yunshen's brows wrinkled and tightened. He neither liked his innuendo irony, nor did he always mention Pei Yuanxun. As long as he hadn't married Pei Yuanxun, everything was still unknown, he didn't feel that He had no chance, but he couldn't confess these words.

    "Um... it smells good, it smells like grilled fish." During the

    silent confrontation between the two, a hearty voice suddenly came into their ears. Not long after, they were fat but not ugly, and even had a somewhat cute three. The prince Qin Yunyi appeared in their sight. Before they could react, he leaped to Shen Liang's side flexibly, swallowing saliva and staring at the almost cooked fish in his hand.

    "Unexpectedly, the fourth child and Shen Liang were also there. It's no wonder Yuan Yu went to Nanxiang to find no one."

    With him were the three princes Ling Yulin and Pei Yuanxun. Seeing this situation, Pei Yuanxun's face shouldn't be lifted. How long it was, the phoenix eyes staring at Shen Liang were like a substantial flame. Ling Yulin took everything into his eyes with a little playfulness, and was a little bit more concerned about Shen Liang.

    "Shen Liang...eh? Don't leave...you can't leave one for the main hall..."

    Qin Yunyi didn't care how dark the tide was between them. He only had grilled fish in his eyes. When he was shy, he was about to follow When Shen Liang wanted one to come over to eat, the other party stood up and left with the cooked one. Qin Yunyi's saliva was about to flow down. Fortunately, Lei was really winking, and silently handed him the fish he had baked.

    "Hmm... great time, great time, fat and tender..."

    Qin Yunyi unceremoniously took a bite from the left and the right after receiving the grilled fish as he wished, not to mention the relish.

    "Hey, it's just baked, do you want it?"

    On the other side, Shen Liang walked up to Pei Yuanxun with the baked fish, smiled and nodded with the three princes, and handed one of them to him, he Remember, he likes to eat fish.

    "I haven't eaten yet?"

    Pei Yuanxuan didn't reach out to pick it up, but looked at him deeply with both unhappy eyes, still not forgetting to care about his hungry belly.

    "Yeah, I don’t have to wait for the meal to be delivered. Don’t I just have to come out to find food by myself?" After

    sweeping away the coldness and thorns in the face of Qin Yunshen before, Shen Liang couldn’t help but please. There is a bit of coquetry, Qin Yun couldn't help lowering his eyes when he saw all this. If he hadn't been good at forbearing since he was a child, I'm afraid he has rushed out to question Shen Liang. This is what he calls no hatred. He asked himself which way Not losing to Pei Yuanxun, if he doesn't hate, Shen Liang doesn't make sense to not choose him.

    To a certain extent, Qin Yunshen's thoughts were not wrong, but he would never have dreamed that Shen Liang had promised him affection for a lifetime, and he, let him down, it would never be possible for them to have a lifetime of grievances.

    "It is troublesome for outsiders to come out to search for food and not find this king?"

    Pei Yuanxu, who was still a little confused, snatched the fish in his hand childishly, glanced at Qin Yunshen with a pointed glance, he didn't ask about some things. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t mind, even if Shen Liang has clearly told him that he and Qin Yunshen have a bloody feud, either you die or I live. Seeing them standing together, he still couldn’t help being full of sour water, and just overturned him. It's like a jar of old vinegar.

    After looking back at his gaze, Shen Liang took a bite of the grilled fish while it was hot and said: "It happened by chance. The fourth prince kindly asked his guard to help me catch a few fish." The

    fish was about to be eaten. Upon hearing this, Pei Yuanxun resolutely gave him the fish in disgust: "You eat more, this king is not hungry."

    I'm full of gas, what else to eat?

    Pei Yuanyu gave him a fierce look, and stepped forward to pass him, as if to say hello to Qin Yunshen, Shen Liang moved slightly to block his way, and hinted with his eyes that he was not doing anything wrong. After all, the other party is the fourth son of the emperor. Nothing happened, he believed that Qin Yunshen should be more upset than Pei Yuanxun now.

    "My king is going to grill the fish for you." #*YQ*ZW*5#.#言情#中文# It's

    not that the net didn't understand his eyes, Pei Yuanyu still walked past him, Tianshu didn't know where he was from. It came out, still carrying a basket of processed fatty fish in his hand.

    "Fourth

    , do you want to eat?" "No, since Yuanxun, you are here, you will go back to the main hall first."

    Qin Yunshen spoke in a gentle tone, and the moment the two looked at each other, the dark tide was raging, but they soon separated. Pei Yuanxian smiled slightly, pretending that nothing happened. "You have to leave as soon as we are the fourth child. People who don't know may think that the king has done anything good to you."

    "Yuanxun said and laughed. Earlier in this hall, I saw Shen Liang alone and no food, so Liu Yi helped him catch a few fish, which were just grilled. Are you here?"

    There is something in Pei Yuanxun’s words, and Qin Yunshen is the same. Except for Qin Yunyi, who is buried in the fish, no one hasn’t noticed it, but everyone is tacitly silent, including what should be regarded as the desolation of the other party. He believes that Pei Yuan There will be a sense of measure.

    "Really? The king should have come here earlier. Lao Si will take care of the princess."

    "You're welcome." The

    two confronted twice. Qin Yunshen seemed unwilling to entangle, and soon left with his guards. After the cold, he stopped and took a deep look at him, but Shen Liang didn’t respond to him anymore. As far as he was concerned, his attraction to him at this time was not as good as the grilled fish in his hand. .

    "Yulin, come to help me grill the fish. You said that this hall can be eaten with the belly open."

    Qin Yunyi, who didn't know the situation, felt that it was not enough after eating two grilled fish. He also held four skewers of fish in his hand and grilled it over and over, but from his appearance, those four fish should not be enough for him.

    "Yes, yes, I didn't say not to let you eat."

    Ling Yulin walked over helplessly, and Shen Liang also leaned against Pei Yuanxun's ear and asked in a low voice, "

    Are you jealous?" "Isn't that you ?" It hurt?"

    Pei Yuanxuan turned his head and slapped him fiercely. If he was not sure at the beginning, then he is basically sure now that Qin Yunshen really cares about him, otherwise he has always been good at using him. Wenrun and elegant concealed his personality, so how could he face him directly?

    "I didn't mean to get together with him. I knew I would meet him. When I came out, I wouldn't refuse Shen Qiang and Shen Jing to go with him. I

    misguided !" He said, Shen Liang swayed unexpectedly. With his head, Pei Yuanxun finally made him laugh: "Okay, only this time, not as an example!"

    Once again, he does not guarantee that he will have the same self-cultivation as he does today.

    "Yes, yes, Lord, you have the final say, I will listen to you."

    If it were not for scruples that the three princes and their husbands were there, Shen Liang would have taken the initiative to hug his arm, and Pei Yuanxun said helplessly: "You only want to be so well-behaved all the time."

    Unfortunately, his family is doomed to be cool. He is not a well-behaved, and he just likes his bad-behaved, although most of the time he is so angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
184K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
277K 823 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...