Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 126

1.9K 93 5
By Rezioj27

    Da Qin and Hou Mansion, these two hats are not unimportant. If Shen Liang is unwilling, it will be related to Jiangshan society when it is bigger. When Xiaoli is said, it is also closely related to the Hou Mansion. As the son of the Hou Mansion, this is something Reluctant, doesn't it mean that he didn't regard himself as a member of the Hou Mansion, didn't regard the old lady as a grandmother, and didn't take the Buddha seriously?

    Most of the pilgrims onlookers sympathized with Shen Liang, but this kind of thing was not uncommon in the past. Some people often worshipped the Buddha three times and nine times to knock on the mountain, and the old goddess was also involved in the Great Qin Jiangshan. Who would help Shen Liang at this time? , That was being unfaithful to Da Qin, so even if they saw the sinister intentions of the old godly woman, no one dared to talk casually like before.

    "As a citizen of Da Qin, I really should do my best for Da Qin..."

    "Why didn't this king know that Da Qin's Jiangshan Sheji was tied to a pair of children?" After a

    deep look at the old lady for a while, the corners of his lips were cold. A hook, just about to refute, a more domineering voice suddenly sounded, and the life was overwhelmed, and it blocked all his next words.

    "King Qingping?"

    "Princes..."

    Everyone followed the prestige and saw Pei Yuanxun, who was dressed in luxurious purple clothes, straddling the horse. He was accompanied by all the adult princes. The scene suddenly became commotion. Cha frowned, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang's expressions were also a bit stiff, but Shen Qiang, Shen Qiao and Shen Jing were all embarrassed, and they wanted to refuse and looked at Pei Yuanxun and the princes.

    "The old man, see your princes, King Qingping!" After

    returning to her senses, the old lady broke away from her daughter-in-law, and stepped forward to meet them separately.

    "See His Royal Highness, Qingping King."

    Upon seeing this, Zhao Lan Lu Yang also brought three prostitutes and a few prostitutes to salute them. The guards and maids knelt together, and the pilgrims were all around. He knelt down in a hurry to greet him.

    The leader Pei Yuanyi ignored them. After turning over and dismounting, he passed the old lady who was the leader and walked towards Shen Liang: "I didn't expect to meet the future princess of this king here. I want to come to pray for God and worship Buddha. Don't you want my king to accompany you?"

    "Don't dare to bother the prince."

    Shen Liang looked unfamiliar with him, and when he said that he bowed to him, the corner of his eyes twitched, and finally realized that he seemed to have ruined his good deeds. Blame him, who kept them stuck here for so long, he couldn't stand in the distance with a group of princes endlessly stupid, right?

    The conversation between the prospective husband and the husband is like no one. The completely ignored old godly woman has a black face, but she does not dare to shake her face in front of the Qingping King and the other princes. She must also have a decent smile on her face, the same as her. With Zhao Lan and others, the only possibility that the smile could not hold was Shen Qiao. When Pei Yuanxun walked towards Shen Liang, her hateful eyes shot towards Shen Liang. If the eyes can kill, there is no doubt, Shen. At this time, Liang was afraid that he had been cut by thousands of swords. It was clear that Shen Liang was the rightful princess of King Qingping in the future. It seemed that Shen Liang was a spoiler who had robbed her husband. It would make people a little bit ridiculous to think about it.

    "You don't need to be polite, just get up."

    The princes who have turned over and got off the horse have long been surprised by Pei Yuanxun's behavior. The fourth prince, Qin Yunshen, has an excellent reputation in the outside world, and he is naturally happy to clean up the mess at this time.

    "Shen Liang, when I saw you last time, you were only a concubine of Dongling Houfu, but now you are the future princess of Qingping, and you will have to call the main cousin together with Yuan Yu in the future."

    Grand Prince Qin Yun manganese lead to two, eyes slightly ridicule falls Shen cool the body, which is a slight bend:. "Your Majesty Taiai Mongolia, Shen cool flattered"

    . "Haha ...... really is a wonderful man,"

    not Thinking that he had pushed everything to the emperor, the eldest prince raised his head and laughed, with regrets in his eyes. If he hadn't married, he would probably promise him the position of prince and concubine just like the old fifth and the others? Fortunately, she will be Yuanxun’s princess in the future, not the concubine of any of his brothers. Otherwise, he is afraid that he will have to find ways to obliterate his existence, like her tyrannical background, if he becomes his brother The help of this is very bad.

    "Brother Big Emperor's words are wrong, no one can tell what's going on in the future. What if the emperor will cancel their marriage?" The

    unwilling five princes Qin Yuntian inserted into their conversation strangely. The prince Qin Yunwei couldn't help but echoed: "The five emperors are extremely true. Before they get married, everything is impossible."

    "The two emperors don't say anything. Didn't you see that Yuan Yu was about to get angry?"

    Seven The prince Qin Yunzhi smiled and reminded them, isn’t it? Pei Yuanxun still has a smile on his face, but there is a sharp sharpness hidden in the smile. As long as he is not blind, he can see it. The eighth prince Qin Yuncheng and the ninth prince Qin Yunrong see The tacit understanding is not added to the "ridicule", even if they have had a cool idea, at this time the heart is equally sour.

    All of them seem to have a special liking for Shen Liang, but in fact they really look at others, probably none of them. What they like is just his background. As a person, Shen Liang is calm, as if it has nothing to do with him. But seeing that not only Qingping King, but even the princes surrounded them, Shen Qiang and the others' expressions were wonderful, and the veil held in their hands almost didn't let them tear.

    "This king is generally not angry. If you are really angry, none of you will want to go back alive."

    When the voice fell, the princes all changed their faces. Pei Yuanxun didn't take them seriously at all. He took a step forward and turned to look at the old godly woman: "Old lady of Dongling Hall, this king has long listened. It’s the princess you don’t want to see your future king, but you can be considered a person who has a destiny, don’t you care about your identity when you go out? It’s a good one to show sincerity three times and bow down to the mountain, who doesn’t know the coolness of the past in the imperial city. In the past five years, due to the persecution of Mrs. Jishihou in your residence, his body foundation was damaged and his body was weak and sick. Now he has only been back to the mansion for two months. hundreds of stone steps on this, but in disguise murder? old lady known, murdered Qingping princess to raid genocide? " "

    touch ...... "

    " Laoshen dare! "

    raid genocide too Henli words, the old lady With a trembling of fright, the crutches fell to the ground, and he was vomiting blood with hatred, but he had to be as humble as possible.

    "What else don't you dare? This king sees you as having bad intentions." The

    savage is afraid of being horizontal, and the horizontal is afraid of lifelessness, but Pei Yuanzhen has everything in place, and ignores her sophistry at all. Assuming that he was trying to murder his coolness, the old lady gritted her teeth, trembling with anger, and didn't dare to really attack: "The prince has misunderstood. The old man is also for Daqin and the Hou Mansion, lest the sincerity is insufficient and the Buddha can't show his spirit. . " "

    in order to Daqin Houfu?? "

    eyebrow, pursed his lips Pei Yuan Lie:?" that's how you let your daughter and those women who also entropy together, the more people and more sincerity is not enough to pray Implying Men and women? The old man’s voice is for Da Qin, for the Hou Mansion, Da Qin Wang will not say, whether its future is tied to a pair of children praying for God and worshiping Buddha, I believe that everyone knows it in their hearts, let’s just say Let’s talk about your Tanglin Houfu. As we all know, the Tanglin Houfu will be plagued with disasters recently. It's all because Shen Ruiting’s son and your second wife’s son bribed the examiner and violated the Daqin law. If that’s the case, what's the matter with the Buddha? Can the Buddha still manage whether others violate the law? Even if he does, the person who should pray and pray for the Buddha three times and nine times should not be people related to their blood? For example, the eldest daughter of Shen Ruiting and Shenyang, who were born to Shen Xiao's first mother. Brother and sister of his mother?"

    The lord prince really protects his wife with his strength, every word is really poked on some people’s chest, and even Shen Liang, who has already thought about how to fight back, can’t help but secretly thumbs up. It is undeniable that these words are more shocking than what he said.

    "Wang Ye?"

    As if unable to bear such a blow, Shen Qiao raised his head in tears with a look of tragic abandonment. People who don't know may think that Pei Yuanxun had done something to her.

    "Where does the female cat dare to pretend to be acquainted with this king?"

    Hearing the sound, Pei Yuanxun's eyes finally looked over, and because of this, she noticed the "affectionateness" she had not concealed, and immediately made Pei Yuanxun disgusting. I almost vomited all the breakfast that I had eaten in the morning.

    "The prince..."

    Shen Qiao wanted to step forward, Zhao Lan quickly grabbed her, the old lady couldn't help shaking her body when she saw it, and forced herself to bow her head as she gritted her teeth with a bloody smell: " What the prince said is that the old body is not thinking about it."

    Today's highlight is not here, she must endure for a while, waiting for tomorrow, she will see if Qingping King will protect the little beast like this.

    "Since you agree with what the king said, please invite Shen Xiao's younger sister and Shenyang's mother's younger brother and younger sister to pray three times and nine times to go up the mountain."

    He dared to make his house cool and sickened him severely. Do you think it's all done by lowering your head? It's pretty beautiful.

    "What?!"

    He didn't expect him to be so reluctant. The old lady and the few people named all looked up in disbelief. Among them, Shen Qiao's eyes were full of tears, and he couldn't accept that he didn't understand pity and cherish jade so much. It looked like a pity that Pei Yuanxu never looked at her again.

    "Why? I want to repeat it again?"

    The smile that always hung on the corner of his mouth disappeared quickly, and Pei Yuanyi's aura suddenly changed. The group was frightened, and quickly lowered their heads. After all, they were a group of women, and they would only lie down on weekdays. I really met Pei. Yuan Yu is a noble, domineering and unreasonable master, even if they hate it, they can only force themselves to bow their heads.

    "Okay, Yuan Yu, since the old lady admits that she is not thinking well, why do you be aggressive and give this hall a little bit of face, let this

    matter pass ." Seeing that the situation will be out of control, Qin Yunshen suddenly stood up. , Almost immediately, the eyes of Shen Qiang and Shen Jing's admiration fell on him instantly, and the old lady and others could not help but breathe a sigh of relief quietly. King Qingping is higher in rank than the princes, but the prince is the emperor after all. His son, with the four princes coming forward, he shouldn't continue to embarrass them anymore, forcing them to bow up the mountain three times and nine times. There are hundreds of steps of stone stairs, and they can't bear the pampered pampering.

    "The fourth child is asking the hero to save the beauty?"

    Pei Yuanxuan's eyes narrowed slightly, and he glanced at the three Shen Qiang meaningfully. Qin Yun frowned deeply, but didn't want to. The three Shen Qiang suddenly hit the deer in their hearts, and their faces were full of faces. Shy.

    When all the princes saw this, they also put on intriguing expressions. In the previous Hou Mansion, even if they were not qualified to be their first concubines, the princes of the Hou Mansion who were both beautiful and talented were more than enough to be a side concubine, but nowadays. Their reputation is not much better than that of the bugs in the gutter, and the prestige of the Hou Mansion has plummeted. In addition, the Wei family is coming back soon. Once the things they treat the coldness are in the ears of the Wei family, they will not dismantle the Hou. The mansion is weird. Whoever marries the daughters of the Hou Mansion will do more harm than good. If Qin Yun can make a deep jump, they will not have a strong enemy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
372K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
183K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...