Tere Mere Darmiyaan

Par SophieArshian

STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from th... Plus

Prologue
Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam
Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi
Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?
O Saajna
Joh na keh saki nazdeekiyan, woh faasla keh gaya
Random poll
Apne toh apne hote hai
Ajeeb Dastaan hai ye
Yeh Dooriyaan
Kuch toh log kahenge
Khamoshiya
Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera
Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye
Sab kuch vahi hai, parr kuch kami hai, Teri aahatein nahi hai
Ya toh Aabaad kardo, Ya phirr Barbaad kardo
Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa
Dard Dilo Ke kam ho jaate, mai aur tum agar hum ho jaate
Update
New update
Adhuri Kahani... Adhura Alvida
Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan
Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko
Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi
Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam
Black Day
Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile
Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Koi mujhko yu mila hai, Jaise Banjare ko Ghar
Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai
Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.
Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware
Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho
Tere Mere Pyaar nu Nazar na lage, Ruk ja O Yara, Aaja Lag Ja Gale
Tu hi bata... Kaun tu hai mera?
Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan
Haa mere saath tum raho, jaane ki baat na karo
Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

Tere bina marna nahi, Jeena nahi, Tere Bin.

1.6K 176 12
Par SophieArshian

Heyyyyyyy guysss!!

I know I am a day lateee!I know I know!

Got really busy yesterday so Wattpad kholne ka bhi time nahi mila

But yeah I am here abhi!

I have come to notice that you all actually do like the entire family kinda moments that is Sid Sana and all the kids so I put little of that here and there! I hope you like it!

So here you gooo!!

Do vote and comment, inline comments are welcomed!

***
It was the sangeet evening, everyone was wrapped up in loads of work and Shehnaaz and Sid were especially made to stay away from all of it.

Shehnaaz was dressed up in a plain royal blue lehenga with fancy blouse decorated with sequins.

She decked herself up this time as per orders because all the others were too busy preparing for god knows what!

As soon as she was done with herself she walked in to check into Sidharth.

He was standing there, his back facing her. He was wearing a blue gala bandh with black pants perfectly suiting his muscular body and his hair gelled up.

"Yeah but now I want you to fasten the work because it has to be done by tomorrow evening, you get it?" He was talking to someone on call.

Sana- Sid?
Sana called him from afar.

"I'll... Call you later." He hung up the call.

Sid- Tu kab aayi?

Sana- Bass abhi hi, all okay?

Sid- Ya yaa, you look amazing to be wife.
He came closer to her, holding her waist.

Sana- You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Shukla.
She played with his kurta's button.

Sid- Bass Aapke pyaar ka asar hai.
He kissed her cheek.

Sana- Chi! Cheesy.
She laughed.

Sana- Vaise Sid woh chod I have a news.
She said extremely serious.

Sid- News?

Sana- Ye log pakka kuch plan bana rahe hai, including the kids! Kuch toh khichdi pakk rahi hai neeche.
If her expressions weren't that serious he would've taken it as a joke.

Sid- Sana, darling, humara Sangeet hai, ofcourse woh kuch plan kar rahe hai.
He laughed.

Sana- Chal na jaake dekhte hai kya horaha hai.
She looked around calculatively.

Sid- Sana you're not Vivaan, stop acting like him. You're 32 not 12.
He said pulling her back.

Sana- Chal na yaar sadu...
She dragged him down the stairs to the mandap area trying to be secretive.

Kavya- Excuse me? Kaha? Maa tu itna jaldi kaise taiyaar hogayi? Tu yaha taak jhaak karne aayi hai na?
She said eying her suspiciously.

Aur papa? Aap bhi!?
She scanned him up and down.

Sid raised his hands up in surrender,
Sid- All her plan! Mai toh bass khada hu.

She was about to say something when Sana interrupted her again.
Sana- Kavu... Tu apni maa ko nahi batayegi kya horaha hai.
She used her most innocent eyes on Kavya but kavya had lived her entire life with her to fall for this. She just knew her mother way too well.

Kavya- Meri maa, pyari maa, mummaa... Nahi.
She smiled sarcastically.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha?" Anju came out to check on Kavya.

Kavya- Annie bua mumma andar peek kar rahi thi.

Annie- Sana! Tujhse ye ummeed nahi thi mujhe and Sidharth? Tu bhi?

Sid- Arre mai bass khada hu yaar!
He said pouting now.

Kay- Chalo guys unko bula lo... Tum yahi ho? Sana tu pakka humara plan spoil karne aayi thi na?
May hit her arm as she came out.

Kay- Aur Sidharth, tu bhi!?
She asked disappointed.

Sidharth was by now pulling his hair!
Sid- Mai koi taak jhaak nahi kar raha tha yaar!
He cried out loud.

Kay- Haa thike na, chilla kyu raha hai? Pagal kahika.

Sid- Chalo good, ab pagal bhi mai hi?
He slapped his forehead.

Annie- Acha chalo toh andar.
She laughed as Kavya held their hands to guide them inside.

The place was inside was decorated with alot of lights and party kinda decoration, most of it was recycled from mihika's cocktail party but it was beautiful.
They entered the seating area and looked at the little impromptu stage arrangement.

Shehnaaz gasped happily at the centre stage that was filled corner to corner with lots of their pictures, some were clicked yesterday, some from college, some from their marriage, with the kids, in the hospital, basically from every part of their lives.

Sid- It is beautiful guys!
He said genuinely mesmerized.

Sana- I can't believe this.
She gasped and said dreamily.

Ayaan- Abhi toh bohot unbelievable cheeze aani wali hai wait and watch.
They could see Kubby pull the curtains close as they took their seats.

Shehnaaz couldn't hold her curiosity, she was poking kay's arm to start it soon and kay just laughed.

In about two minutes the curtains opened again with Mihika and Mihir on the stage as... Them?

Mikki was wearing one of Sana's salwar kameez and Mihir was in Sid's casual t-shirt.

They presented a little of each part of their lives including their meet, college, marriage, kids, divorce and the most awaited part was their reunion.

Dr Aman was playing himself and it was hilarious to watch Mihir brutally trouble him as Sidharth.

The dialogues like sorry for biting you Dr. Aman, bada nazul sa pati rakha hai tumne, mai harr jagah pehle hi aata hu chahe Mihika ki shadi ho ya Shehnaaz ki, jitne saal aapke shaadi ko nahi hue usse jyada bacche hai humare were kept as it is and highlighted.

Sidharth was more and more hiding his face behind Sama in embarrassment as she  laughed her heart out.

Sana- You were so damn jealous of him, tujhe woh kabhi pasand nahi the mere saath.
She whispered to him laughing.

Sid- Haa toh? Jhagda hua tha humara, durr hue the parr iska matlab ye nahi na ki koi bhi aake meri wife ke paas aajaye.
He said with genuine seriousness on his face and she smiled involuntarily.

The seriousness in his tone made her stomach break into summersalts.

She just smiled at him and they continued watching.

The most beautiful part about the function was the fact that it only had friends, they were having a blast without any restrictions.

All the ladies were busy putting mehendis and guys were having their drinks and dancing.

People were used to see the twins together but this time it was Vivaan who stuck to Kavya most of the times.
They could see her whisper some jokes in his ears and him laughing carefree.

While Navya was with the younger brothers dancing around with them.

"Okay okay Okayy... Guys!" Kabir grabbed the mic, stopped the music and demanded attention.

Kabir- Guys... As much as I hate to say this parr kal subhe jaldi uthna hai kyuki shadi ke liye subha hi nikalna hogaa so... We have to end this here.

Vivaan- Kabir chachu! Thodi der rehne do naa.
He whined and his siblings cried in unison.

Ayaan- Beta tum toh sabse pehle sone bhago, tumhe toh chance mil raha hai apni mom dad ki shadi dekhne ka, kisiko aisa chance milta hai?
Kal neend mai rahoge toh kaisa lagega photos mai?
Ayaan said almost laughing at them seeing their faces change.

Navya- Arre haa! Jaana toh padega, chalo chalo jaate hai.
She said readily listening to Ayaan.

Shehnaaz was partly humoured and more so embarrassed. It was pretty embarrassing to see you kids dance around about your wedding!

Annie- Acha pehle Sidharth apna naam toh dhund uski mehendi mai.

Sid- Usme konsi badi baat hai, laa haath de. Ye toh mere... Actually uske baaye haath ka khel hai.
He announced with a smirk and turned towards her.

Shehnaaz carefully showed him her newly dried right hand. He was scanned every corner of her hand in every angle to find the name.

Sid- Tune likhvaya hai bhi ya nahi?
He asked annoyed as he couldn't see it at the first glance.

Sana- Ofcourse likha hai.
She laughed enjoying him getting annoyed.

He was looking at each design with suspicion and her dear friends were very busy... uhm... How do I put it? Enjoying and laughing? Yeah.

BmSana- Sidharth stop looking at my hand like it's 100sq ft ki Zameen!
She said in between her loud and uncontrollable laughter.

After another round of scanning she was getting bored so she just gave up.
Sana- Ughhh! Ye dekh, yaha hai tera Naam... SS, Sidharth Shukla.
She said pointing to the foot of her thumb where the bold design of SS stood decorated.

Sid pulled it closer to look at it properly, after getting out of the initial shock he was back at it again,
Sid- Ye toh cheating hai! Tune Mera Naam bola tha ye toh initials hai aur ye S S toh design jaise lag rahe hai, naam dhundte hai initials thodi.
He shrugged as if saying the game was rigged.

Sana- Tera pura naam likhvane jaungi na toh hatheli bhar jayegi meri toh designs kaha banvaungi? Maathe pe?
She taunted sarcastically.

Sid- Woh mujhe nahi pata, I technically didn't lose.
He stood firm to his decision.

Sana- No baby you didn't, you won me, isse bada kya hi hoga.
She said laughing and flipping her hair.

Sid- Well the mehendi game would be better but yeah I'd compensate with you.
He said with a mock face and she elbowed his arm.

Sana- Why am I even marrying you!
She said getting up and walking away with the ladies.

Sid- Because you love me!
He screamed from behind, laughing.

Sana- Huh!
Sana just huffed but smiled later.

Shehnaaz was in her room just looking at her mehendi which was black now with the dried mehendi designs.

She felt the door open as she saw her kids enter with Sidharth on their back exactly as clueless as her.

All her kids were in their night dressed and pajama's, Vihan was in piggy back ride with Kavya god only knew why.

Sana- Kya chal raha hai tumhara?
She asked eying her kids who weren't supposed to be awake.

Vivaan- Baitho dono yaha pe!
Vivaan made both of them sit carefully and placed Vihan in Sana's lap and Yug in Sid's lap so that they don't get up.
Basically using them as paper weight.

Sid- Okay? But hua kya?
He asked letting Sana know he knew nothing too.

Vivaan- Dekhte jao.
He said as he made himself comfortable beside them.

The twins pulled out a diary each from their backs.

Navya- This is my twin Kavya's diary.
She announced.

Kavya- And this is Navya's diary.
They both said Introducing their twin's diary.

Sid- Tu diary likhti hai Navya?
Sid asked shocked.

Sana- Tune diary continue ki baby? Wow.

Kavya- Sirf special occasions maa.
She laughed at her mother's excitement because it was her who loved to write diary and she tried ample of times to get kavya into a habit too. 

Navya- Yes dad, everyday!
She said proudly and Sana smiles knowingly.

Kavya- I'll read from Navya's diary. Listen all.
She said and everyone shushed to listen to her.

It is dad's birthday, like any other birthday he denied any extra celebration other than the ritual cake cutting with Kay and Ayaan chachu on video call.
After the cake cutting and dinner I went to Dad's room to get my report signed and this is the first time I saw him crying he was standing by the balcony with a long cloth in hand, it looked like a dupatta that we wear on traditional clothes.
It wasn't mine of even Annie's but he seemed to love it. He was holding it very close. He was not crying like we do, he only had tears in his eyes that fell down occasionally.
I don't know why dad was crying but I wish he will stop and not cry anymore, maybe he needed mom.

Sana gathered Navya in a hug as Kavya finished reading Navya's diary entry.
Sana- Sid... You have my dupatta?
She asked almost teasingly. They were quite past crying on these moments now that they were together.

Sid- It could just be a shawl because I was cold.
He said looking away, clearly lying.

Sana- Sid? Really? A shawl? That is your best?
She gave him a disappointed look.

Vivaan- Arre baba listen! Ab Navya ki baari.
He gathered their attention again.

Sid- Okay.
He said as they sat looking at Navya now attentively.

Navya- The same day in Kavya's diary.
Hii diary, aaj subhe toh kamaal hogaya. Maa ne full on lavish khana banaya tha woh bhi without any reason, na aaj weekend tha na koi celebration but well hume toh khana mil gaya.
Jab mai shamko ghar aayi tab I saw maa hide a cake she baked in her room, I did not want to, pakka promise but I looked in her room. She cut the cake herself while she cried!
Woh ro rahi thi aur unhone woh cake kaatne ek chota piece khaya aur chup hogayi. She later gave us the cake too, it was very yummy for her to cry maybe! Why was she crying? Mai maa ko rote hue nahi dekh sakti just like woh kehti hai ki woh hume rote hue nahi dekh sakti.
It is definitely not her birthday, not mine or vihan's, not even nani nanu's birthday... I don't know why the cake but she said that unke paas ingredients bacche the unhone bana diya.
Chalo mom aisi hi khush rahe and no more crying.

Sid rubbed Kavya's back lovingly and kissed her cheek.
Sid- I am impressed Sana, ouch! Itnaa pyaar... Ahh!
He said dramatically putting his hand to his heart.

Sana- Chup hoja.
She laughed amused at him as he smiled cheekily.

Sana- Aur hai?

Kavya- Hmm.
She said a little more seriously.

Vivaan crept closer to Sana and placed his head on her lap. Serious content alert Mumma.

Sana- Okaaay?
She said not knowing what to expect. She just patted his head and he lied peacefully in her lap along with already sitting Vihan.

Kavya- Mother's day dance competition.
She said and Sid shifted his positions visibly, almost knowing what could come.

Why did I have to take part again? Because I wanted to prove dad that I am strong and not having mom on mother's day won't make me sad. News flash! I was wrong.
I won the dance competition but what happened later was disastrous! Mrs. Hax asked me to call my mom on stage.

How? I hardly just know her name, I don't even know if she remembers that she has us! What if she doesn't remember me?

What followed after that was more breaking. Our home class teacher Ms. Stacy rushed on the stage to whisper not really subtly that I did not have a mom.

Yeah, exactly that! How can she say that? After that I did something more embarrassing, I grabbed the mic and yelled that I have a mom, she is just not here presently and she is very proud that I won!

Yeah... Proud! Is she even proud to have me, let alone my dance? I don't know. Did I still yell that in front of a crowd? Yes.

Anyway diary, that was my day. Have to tell you, can't tell dad, ego issues.

Everyone except the twins had tears in their eyes. The twins had their cry sesh much earlier.

After a little dense silence, Sana decided to break it.
Sana- Never in my life, ek minute ke liye bhi tum teeno ko bhuli nahi thi mai, kabhi bhi.
She said to Navya who seemed to already know that

Navya- I love you mom.
She just hugged her knowing it wasn't easy for her too.

Navya- Now Kavya's diary.. Today once again Sarita aunty tried to ask me about my father. Ab unhe unke naam ke alava mai kya batau? Jab mujhe hi nahi pata mere papa kaise hai, does he miss his kids or not, does he miss maa or not, mai kya batau?

Aaj meri aur Mohit ki ladayi hogayi and obviously woh apni mom ko le aaya. Mai kisise darti nahi hu, I hardly care. Mai sahi thi toh maine khudko defend kar liya but in the end she told Mohit not to fight with me kyuki mai ek bin baap ki beti hu, ek divorcee ke beti hu.

Bin baap ki beti kya hota hai? Mere papa hai bass yaha nahi hai. Kaash woh yaha hote toh mai inko muh pe javab de paati.

Maa ko nahi bataungi mai ye, pehle hi humara itna tension leti hai aur tension nahi dena unko.

The silence was back. Sana was almost proud how much her daughter was matured.

Truth hadn't striked them so hard. Truth was that they both were so engrossed in their own pain and trying to ease it by their children that they forgot to realise their children's plight.
In pain of losing each other they forgot their kids were short of one parent too.

Sana- I can't believe we didn't see all this happening in front of us.

Vivaan- That is not the point here mumma, the point is that we all have suffered enough.
He got up to face his mother. He was the most sensitive to her tears.

Kavya- Aur abhi hume kabhi ye sab suffer nahi karna padega, we will have you both.
She smiled making them smile too.

Navya- Naa aapko kabhi ek dusre ko miss karna padega na hume.

Sana- What have we done to deserve them Sid?
She was so overwhelmed with her family, all she could think is how could she be so lucky?

Sid- Tujhe yaad hai jab twins paida hue the, woh fortune teller ne kaha tha ki they are meant to bind you? We laughed then but... Look at us now.
He said and Shehnaaz laughed at the situation.

Sana- Well we can atleast laugh on this later.
She shrugged.

Aur hume Yug aur Vihan ke saath photos bhi khichvane hai kyuki mere do chotu toh hai hi nahi family photo mai.
She looked at Vihan in her lap who nodded vigorously along with Yug.

Kavya- Kyuki waha toh bass important log hote hai, hai na Vihan?
Kavya thinned her lips as she said that.

Vihan- Maa! Kavya di mujhe unimportant bol rahi hai.
Vihan pouted and complained to Shehnaaz who laughed.

Vivaan- Nahi Viha aur Yug, woh bass hume jyada important bol rahi hai.
Vivaan said in mock sympathy.

Vihan- Maa!
He nuzzled in her stomach.

Sana- Kyu pareshan kar rahe ho mere chotu ko?
She kissed his cheek, still laughing.

Navya- Kyuki woh humara chota packet hai na.
Navya pulled him in her embrace and suddenly all five of them huddled over each other.

Sid- Hello? Excuse me? What is this?
He asked very amused.

Kavya- Ye humara hug karne ka style hai.
She laughed along with them.

Sana- Aise ek dusre ke let ke?

Vivaan- Yeah, kind of.
They laughed again.
Sid and Sana gave each other a look and laughed.

They knew they had something really important left to talk about but this moment seemed a little too perfect to corrupt it with sadness.

Tomorrow was their wedding, they were going to be tied in holy matrimony once again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itsss shaaadi time in the next updateeee!!

I didn't want to over stretch the functions part so it is not very explicit.

Meet you in the next update which would hopefully and most probably be Thursday!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.4M 138K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
214K 18.4K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
77.5K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
100K 13.5K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...