Inevitable Withdrawal - cash...

By crystellethemage

Falling in love with the temperamental and demanding Senator Nash Grier was not Cameron Dallas had planned. B... More

Through A Glass Darkly
Blue Monday
Bad Romance
Define:Addiction
Permanent Stain
Walk Away
Who Am I, Comparatively
Against the Wind
Love Is A Twisted Dance
And If You Stay
Locked in a Haze
Requiem
Fringe
In A Perfect World
A Walk to Remember
You
The Tension is Here
Life Is A Dream
The Desire of My Heart
In Oceans Deep
City of Delusion
Soulstice
Flicker in the Night
Say Something
Beauty in the Breakdown
Inevitable Withdrawal
Trailer
Best of Me

All This Time

3.7K 129 39
By crystellethemage

2 months have passed by since Nash and I got back together and he filed for divorce. Lea has left him alone and he should receive notice that his divorce is finalized any day now. We're looking at houses to buy like Nash wants, even though I'm poor and can't contribute anything he wants me to pick our new home. He claims he can live where ever with me and he wants me to have my dream house. He also claims there's no budget but I'm trying to find something in the mid hundred thousands.

I click through houses and while there are some nice ones, there's nothing that really catches my eye. I decided to take off the price cap and I look through houses, I find one that makes me fall in love right away from just the pictures. It's 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom modern mansion that has a theater an inground pool with a built in jacuzzi. It's 2.5 million, no wonder it's so beautiful. I sigh sadly because there's no way we'd ever get that house.

I send a text to Nash with the link of house. I want to tease him a little bit for telling me there's no budget.

Me- baby, I want this one. Remember when you said no budget? How does 2.5million sound?

Nash is in a meeting with the committee of Homeland Security, I hate when he has to attend that particular committee because they always run long. My phone buzzes a few minutes later.

Nashy💕- that house looks beautiful, baby. Make an appointment with the realtor, we'll take a look at it in person. And there really is no budget, why aren't you taking me serious when I say that? You're adorable and I love you 😘

How is 2.5 million affordable for Nash? I'm poor, I can't really contribute much with my salary and my student loans. I feel guilty that it's all on Nash, he told me not to worry about it, he just wants to fall asleep next to me and I want that too. I want it so badly that I can't bring myself to argue about him paying for the house, I just want him.

I book the appointment with the realtor like Nash said, I'll have to play the part of assistant and not boyfriend but that's okay.

I sit at my desk and think about the past couple of months, Gilinsky has been watching us but I in turn have been watching him. I see how his assistant looks at him, it's the same way I look at Nash. It's the same adoring gaze of love and devotion, I wonder if Gilinsky has even noticed.

There's a knock on the main office door, I frown slightly because I'm not expecting anyone. The door opens and I look towards it expectantly, it's Gilinsky.

Fuck. What does he want?

He gives me a smirk as he approaches the desk, he's brazen enough to come around and sit on the desk very close to me. The only person I feel comfortable with sitting that close is Nash. I don't let him see how uncomfortable I am, I refuse to give him that power over me.

"Yes, Senator?" I ask calmly and his brown eyes study me as he remains quiet. I raise an eyebrow at him and fight to keep my body language relaxed. I double majored in Psychology and Political Science, I always believed they go hand in hand, my choice is paying off for me now. I can read the Senator's intentions and I know he's about to blackmail me. My mind races even as I appear calm as I try to find a way out of this situation.

"Rumor on the Hill is that Senator Grier has filed for divorce," he comments casually and I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"I don't like to get into my employer's personal life, Senator." I lie and I know I'm convincing when he tilts his head in confusion.

"Or is he divorcing her because he's having an affair with you?" He murmurs and I let out an abrupt laugh that throws him off. My laugh sounds like what he just said is so ridiculous that I couldn't control my laughter.

"Are you okay, Senator?" I ask incredulously, I imply that he has something going on mentally.

"I'm fine." He replies gruffly. "I'm just wondering why Grier is so possessive over you."

I nod as I allow a look of realization to cross my face.

"I can see why you would think something is going on, but Senator Grier has struggled with finding an assistant who does everything exactly right. I interned for him, I'm not sure if you knew but he actually hired me because I'm very meticulous with everything I do. Like I told you earlier this week, I'm in a committed relationship with a man I love very much. Not only is Senator Grier as straight as they come like you said before but I would never do anything to sabotage my current relationship. I would quit first," I tell him with a sincere tone of voice and I maintain eye contact with him.

He studies me critically and I look back at him blankly.

"I'm sorry, I just saw something that made me think you two might be messing around and... I just made a lot of assumptions. I apologize, truly. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," he says after a few minutes and I let out a sigh of relief internally.

I nod understandingly. "Senator Gilinsky... if I may speak, freely?"

"Sure. I sort of owe you one," he acquiesces. I bite my lip and allow myself to look nervous. "Speak, Cameron, I promise I won't get mad."

"Sometimes you don't have to look very far to find someone who is deeply in love with you." I hint at his assistant and he frowns as he tries to think of who I'm talking about.

He stands suddenly and gives me a tight smile. "Thank you for your time."

He leaves the office and I let myself relax and I rub my eyes tiredly. I managed to convince him nothing was going on but it took every ounce of willpower I had to do it. I don't want to ruin anything for Nash, this is his career. I go back to what I was doing before Gilinsky interrupted me as I wait for Nash to come back.

When Nash enters the main office I stand pull him into his office right away, I lock the door behind us and press my lips to his immediately. His arms rest on my waist and mine wrap around his neck as he bends his head down slightly to continue our kiss. I feel my nervous energy dissipate as he moves his lips over mine tenderly. I push him to his chair and when he sits, I straddle him.

We part and I try to catch my breath, he strokes my cheek gently as his eyes search mine.

"Talk to me baby," he murmurs, he knows me so well, he can tell when something's wrong without me saying anything to him about him. God, I love this man.

"Gilinsky was here while you were at your committee meeting. He found out about your divorce somehow and he said it's because you and I are having an affair. I managed to make him believe that there was nothing between us, but I'm worried Nash. If it gets out, it doesn't matter if there isn't proof a rumor like that is enough to ruin your career. I don't want that to happen, not because of me." I tell him softly and he frowns a little bit but he doesn't look worried at all.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks me and I bite my lip as we stare at each other.

"I'm too selfish to give you up," I state, the thought of breaking up with him crossed my mind but I just got him. I finally got what I wanted, a real relationship with Nash and I won't let the threat of exposure break us up.

"I wouldn't let you, baby. If it gets out and I'm not re-elected then it is what it is, you're so much more important to me than this position, Cam. I love you, baby. You're everything to me, nothing else matters. There is something... that I haven't told yet," he says and I tilt my head at him. He rubs small circles on my lower spine and kisses me softly.

"I have a trust fund, set up by my grandfather when I was born and managed by my father until I was 18. It was a sizable amount, I could have lived my whole life very comfortably but I made a few smart investments and I can now live several lifetimes without ever working again." He tells me and my eyes widen dramatically. I knew Nash was well off but I had no idea that he is a millionaire.

"I... what?" I'm speechless and Nash finally looks worried.

"I hope this doesn't change anything, baby. I'm sorry I kept it from you, but it's not something I'm proud of you know? I realize I didn't work for the money that made me rich, it's embarrassing quite honestly. That's why I wanted to do something that has meaning, that's why I wanted to be a senator because I wanted to make a difference. But none of that matters if I don't have you and if I lost my seat then we'd be fine..." he tells me and I lift my hand and caress his cheek gently.

"That changes nothing, baby. I understand why you wouldn't tell me right away, I'm not upset and you don't have to justify it to me. Thank you for telling me and for trusting me," I tell him and he gives a relieved smile. It hits me that this is why Nash said there's no budget and that buying a 2.5million dollar home is a possibility.

I press my lips against his again and we kiss slowly and lovingly. I've never been this happy before in my life. I feel like I finally have found what I was searching for, I want to be with Nash forever and nothing can ever change that.

"I made that appointment with the realtor for during our lunch break tomorrow." I tell him and he smiles happily at me. His smile dazes me temporarily, he's so fucking beautiful. I'm one lucky motherfucker, I completely realize that.

He captures my lips in another kiss,I will never get tired of feeling his lips on mine. This kiss is more rough and passion-filled. He's tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth and then he sucks it before soothing it with his tongue and sliding it into my mouth. He runs his hand through my hair and grips it as he pushes my lips onto his. Our tongues dance around each other and I moan into our kiss, I'm getting so worked up but we don't have anytime because he has meetings scheduled all afternoon.

His cellphone rings and he pulls away leaving me missing his kiss so that he can answer the call.

"Grier." He says and he listens intently to the caller, I can't help but wonder who it is. I decide to be bad and I lean in and attach my lips directly on his sweet spot. I lick and suck making him squirm underneath me and he bites back a moan.

"Yes, thank you so much for letting me know. We'll keep in touch," he says and hangs up.

"You fucking tease," he growls at me and I smile sweetly at him as I pull back from his neck.

"You love it, baby." I murmur and he presses a hard kiss on my lips.

"Yes I fucking do." He replies and makes me smile. "I'm officially a divorced man."

We were expecting the call but the news makes me so happy, he's no longer married to that bitch Lea and he's all mine.

"You're all fucking mine," I whisper and kiss him softly. I can't believe how close I was to never seeing him again, my heart clenches at the thought of never having Nash like I have him now.

He's divorced, we're buying a home together and it all feels like a dream, it's because my dreams are coming true. I want to marry this man, I don't say that to him because I don't want to scare him away. He just got out of a marriage and I don't want to push him into another one before he's ready.

But I want to be Cameron Dallas-Grier one day and I hope that I will be.

A/n- kind of a boring chapter sorry 😢. I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm slowly going through all the chapters and correcting typos and grammar errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 993 20
I didn't want to be in love with him. I honestly didn't want anything to do with him. But somehow, he had always managed to re-capture my heart. It...
70.3K 2.1K 20
Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her next victim is Nash. --- Boyxboy (I wrote t...
343K 8.9K 58
His eyes His smile His personality His laugh His feature He just perfect He saved my life And yes, i'm truly in love With My own best friend.. Plea...
27K 1K 22
Heartbreak, what a tragedy. Something that can't be avoided in a world where falling in love is what is meant to be done. Love, a crazy little word w...