THE BLACK ONYX (BOOK 1) WATTY...

Por Mixybooks

Completed on the 12th of February 2022 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You must have... Más

❌Warning❌
✨🌈CAST🌈✨
🐾The Black Onyx🐾
🥀Chapter 1🥀
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀Chapter 3🥀
🦄Authors note🦄
🥀Chapter 4🥀
🦚I love you allllll🦚
🥀Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀Chapter 9🥀
🥀Chapter 10🥀
🥀Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀Chapter 13🥀
🥀Chapter 14🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀Chapter 16🥀
🥀Chapter 17🥀
🥀Chapter 18🥀
🥀Chapter 19🥀
🥀Chapter 20🥀
🥀Chapter 21🥀
🥀Chapter 22🥀
🐙Authors note🐙
🥀Chapter 23🥀
🦋Love Mowa🦋
🥀Chapter 24🥀
🥀Chapter 25🥀
🥀Chapter 26🥀
🥀Chapter 27🥀
🥀Chapter 28🥀
🥀Chapter 29🥀
🥀Chapter 30🥀
🥀Chapter 31🥀
🥀Chapter 32🥀
🥀Chapter 33🥀
🥀Chapter 34🥀
🥀Chapter 35🥀
🥀Chapter 36🥀
🥀Chapter 38🥀
🥀Chapter 39🥀
🥀Chapter 40🥀
🌈A love Note from Mowa🌈
🦢Epilogue 🦢
(💥Coming soon💥)

🥀Chapter 37🥀

119 18 4
Por Mixybooks

"Welcome to my world. You'll see monsters in the hallways.Try not to scare them...they fall in love at first sight."

~Unknown ~
🦋

Warning ⚠️
Sexy smutty chapter ahead🥵, enter at your own risk😉

"Oh God" I pant as I gaze at Alexander in wonder, watching as he pulls himself away from my lower flesh completely, his lips glistening with my essence.

Any normal person would be mortified being this exposed and having their first orgasm ripped from them with little or no way to cover up their reaction but not me.

No I want it even more now.

"Beelzebub" my voice is hoarse now from the orgasm, my body feeling like jelly from how much energy was drained from me.

"Yes jamilla" Beelzebub mutters then takes me lips in a brutal kiss all at once, making me taste myself on his tongue.

I moan at the erotic feeling and almost come once more at how dirty this is.

At how much dirtier this is about to get.

"More" I breathe once he lets up from the punishing kiss, "I want more."

Nipping my lip once more Beelzebub smooth's my hair with mock care, his eyes shining with menace.

"I will give it to you now jamilla" he runs his eyes all over my flushed face, "it will hurt you, tear you apart but I won't care"

I tremble at his harsh words, my lower flesh leaking in excitement at the thought of the pain he will put me through.

"And once I have you jamilla, you will be mine till the day you die"

"And if you die before me?" I can't help but ask.

"That will never happen" he grabs my neck with a force so brutal I make a tiny sound of pain, "I will cheat death just to have you forever and if you die I will burn down hell and tear it to the ground for a chance to have you for eternity."

I shake my head at his words.

"You're fucking crazy"

He flashes me a feral smile.

"This is only the beginning"

With those words he lowers his briefs, giving me an eyeful of his staining member huge and engorged to the point the tip takes on an angry purplish color.

I moan at the sight.

"You see this?" Beelzebub growls, stroking himself until sticky clear liquid slips out of the head of his cock, "this will hurt you my monster and you will love every second of it."

I moan once more, my head dizzy as I watch him grunt and stroke his member harder.

"Spread your thighs jamilla."

Even with the immense pleasure coursing through me I don't have it in me to obey him immediately so I my jaw stubbornly and spit out.

"Make me"

Almost too late I watch his mood shift and his carefully set face turn to something downright scary.

"You're going to regret that love."

Then with harsh ease he flips me over so my face is buries into the plush Egyptian sheets.

Trying to gain momentum and steady my spinning head I'm unprepared when he grabs me from beneath my stomach and shoves me upward so my ass is up in the air.

"Beelzebub" I make to scream out insults at him when he smacks me so hard I scream as shock waves pass through my body.

"You like it don't you" I hear the dark tenor of his voice and shiver, "you like being treated like a dirty whore."

I moan at the words.

"Too bad because you're not a whore to me jamilla" he grips my ass and kneads it making me shudder with immense pleasure.

"You're a queen, my queen and at this moment I'm about to fuck my queen dirty just the way she fucking likes it."

"Ohhhhh" I let out a loud moan as he spreads my ass wide to his hungry gaze and licks me from my slit up until he reaches my ass.

"Fuckkkkk"

"dhawquk firashati , ya 'iilahi yumkinuni 'an 'ataghadhaa ealayk 'iilaa al'abad"

And with those words he enters me with one brutal thrust, tearing me apart.

I scream as the pain has me biting onto the sheets hard, fighting against him as he grips my waist hard to stop my escape.

And for the first time in my tortured life a tear falls onto my cheek at the pain.

"Jamilla" he murmurs kissing my hair and my face with surprising tenderness, "this is the only time you will feel pain I promise."

"Fuck off" my voice sounds strained to my ears, filled with so much pain wince and move to escape him once more.

"Stop it" Beelzebub growls as I try to wiggle free, "jamilla stop."

"Fucking get off me so I can kill you with my bare hands you sick fuck" I scream and try to pull my hand away from his firm grip.

At my aggressiveness Alexander lets out another warning growl and smacks me so hard I feel the hit vibrate throughout my body.

"Ahhhh" I mewl, the pain mixing with immeasurable pleasure.

Noticing my change in tone Alexander grunts and smacks me again, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Yesses" I moan at the following smack and unconsciously rock my hips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" the pleasure blinds me, making me rock against him again.

"Fuck jamilla" Beelzebub growls above me and moves his hips experimentally making me cry out.

"You like that don't you" he grunts in my ear pulling me up so my stomach and ass is in the air completely meeting his dick and he rocks into me harder.

"Fuck, yes" I scream and increase the pace letting him pond into me from behind with inhibited animalistic strength.

It goes on forever, our heavy groans and grunts as his tempo never lets up.

Beelzebub takes and takes making me cry out and lose my breath.

He never wavers and makes sure to smack me hard anytime I slow his rhythm, forcing me to keep up until orgasm upon orgasm has been torn out of me.

"Pleaseeeee" I moan, grinding into him as he takes me from behind, trying to get him to let up and come.

"You've had enough jamilla?" Alexander growls his question.

I don't answer, grinding harder against him as his sweat trickles down on me, and his body stiffens right above.

"Zuri" he growls my name for the very first time and flips me onto my back so I'm facing him and I almost sigh at the sight of him.

His strong shoulders bunching with unmatched strength as he pumps himself, his face a beautiful mask of concentration.

"Come for me Beelzebub" I whisper then moan and his eyes shine and he lets out a final grunt, spilling his seed all over my breasts.

It's dark when I finally open my eyes

With a yawn I stretch and note that I'm no longer sticky with sweat and remnants from our earlier activities so Alexander must have bathed me while I was indisposed.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and make to move, wincing at the pain that grips me all over from his earlier ministrations.

"Sore?" A dark voice questions, making snap my attention to a wide awake Alexander, his eyes looking too alert for someone who just fucked the living hell out of me just moments before.

A pleasurable feeling rakes through my body at the memory.

Still I don't need to feed his ego all that much.

"Like you were that thorough" I roll my eyes and make to sit up, but he grabs me before I can even think to get far.

"Stay jamilla, we have much to discuss."

At his words a dark cloud forms over me as I recall the reason I had ended up in this situation in the first place.

Traitor, Beelzebub is a freaking traitor.

Pulling away from him I scoot to the other end of the bed and glare at his stupidly handsome form, ignoring him come hither look as his gaze travels through my body like I haven't hidden it beneath the sheets from his bed.

"Don't think just because I let you have me I'm going to forget the shit you pulled" I growl at him, feeling my anger increase by the second.

Giving me an almost bored look Beelzebub eyes my form, not bothering to cover himself up I have to talk myself out of looking at his semi erect cock that still seems too big to have gotten inside me.

"Why don't you explain exactly what the fuck you're accusing me off jamilla, you and I are way past the point of beating about the bush now aren't we."

I give him a death glare.

"You're the motherfucker that has been sabotaging my sister's revenge" I state growing irritated by the second, "you killed Kim and I'm pretty sure you sent your bloody henchman to kill Jonathan as well whilst we were together."

His face doesn't change as I hurl the accusations at him, in fact he doesn't seem affected at all and to prove the point Beelzebub relaxes his stance against the bed, taking his time to get into a comfortable position before he addresses me again.

"And who the hell told you that Firashat jamilla?"

I scoff at the indifference in his voice, wanting to wring his neck now more than ever.

"I saw footage of you going into Kim's hospital and coming out later on, around the period of time she died."

Raising an eyebrow he just shakes his head.

"I did go to Kim's hospital, but I didn't fucking kill her."

"And how the hell would you expect me to believe you huh, you're a fucking monster out for blood so I sure as hell wouldn't put it past you to kill Kim if it means getting closer to getting me once I'm done with the royals"

"Well just to make things clear love I fucking traced your father to Kim's hospital and contrary to whatever the fuck you were told, I didn't even enter her hospital room because your father was already in there with her."

I freeze at his words.

My father?

Shaking my head I frown at Beelzebub's form.

"Why would he kill her if he's been sleeping with her?"

Beelzebub shrugs at my question then turns his gaze to me.

"I don't know jamilla but all I can conclude from all of this is if anyone has the answer to questions, it's your dad"

I breathe, trying to process all the information then speak up again.

"And what about your mother?" I move in closer to him so I can read his eyes, "why haven't I ever seen her?"

At my question Beelzebub lets out a harsh laugh and grips my chin almost painfully.

"Why, you think I killed her?"

I don't respond, watching him with a hard gaze.

At my expression he softens his expression slightly, stroking my jaw softly.

"No jamilla I didn't kill my mother"

For some reason I believe him and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"So where is she, and how come I haven't seen her show up ever?"

"I'll tell you someday Hanukkah" he says stroking my skin.

I sit up and look at him, confusion in my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

He sighs and strokes my curls, pulling me into him so my head is against his chest.

"Someday" he mutters into my hair kissing me slightly, "I promise."

I look up at him and for the first time notice his eyes turn slightly dim then suddenly he turns to me and his eyes brighten just a fraction more, his mouth turning up into a smile.

It's not a dark smile like all the rest he usually gives me, no this one is different, purer and it takes my breath away.

"You remind me of her a lot though, the strength" he shakes his head as if in thought, "you two are the most remarkable women I've ever met in my life"

This time my eyes widen.

"Really?"

He nods then flashes me wolfish smile once more.

He pulls me into him so I'm smothered into his body heat.

"Really"

I shift so I'm practically sitting in his lap.

"In that case I can't wait to meet her" I speak up, making my decision, "I mean it's only right to let her know how I plan on ending her son in more than a million ways."

At my words Beelzebub reaches down and nips my ear, making me let out a funny sound.

And at that moment all is right in the world at least for a little bit.

WORD COUNT: 2163✨

Arabic translation🥀
• Dhawquk firashati , ya 'iilahi yumkinuni 'an 'ataghadhaa ealayk 'iilaa al'abad - Your taste my butterfly, oh God I can feast on you forever🧚🏼‍♀️

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 151 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
18.7K 1K 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...
10.8K 845 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
189K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...