Black and White (RWBY X Maler...

By KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n. A mysterious young Huntsman that had travelled all around the 4 Kingdoms of Remnant. Not much is kno... More

Vol 1. Prolouge: Reaper??
Bio(Updated)
Chapter 1: Shining Beacon
Chapter 2: Shining Beacon 2
Chapter 3: The First Step
Chapter 4: The First Step 2
Chapter 5: In Emerald Forest
Chapter 6: Players and Pieces
Chapter 7: Third Day or First day in Beacon.
Chapter 8: Leader and Burden
Chapter 9: Faunus and Lessons
Chapter 10: Jaunedice
Chapter 11: Forever Falls
Chapter 12: Forever Falls 2
Chapter 13: The Stray
Chapter 15: Black and White
Vol.2 Chapter 16: Dream and Food Fight
Chapter 17: Let's hatch a plan!
Chapter 18: Painting the town
Chapter 19: Extracurricular
Chapter 20: Helping a friend
Chapter 21: Field Trip
Chapter 22: Search and Destroy
Chapter 23: Mountain Glenn
Chapter 24: No Brakes
Chapter 25: Breach/ Rage on!
Chapter 26: Y/n's Past
Chapter 27: A Friend!
Chapter 28: Patch Island
Chapter 29: Reasons?
Chapter 30: Discovery
Chapter 31: Reminiscing with Old Memories
Vol. 3 Chapter 32: Round One!!
Chapter 33: New Challenges
Chapter 34: True Hunters
Chapter 35: Lessons Learned
Chapter 36: A Glimpse of....
Chapter 37: It Begins..Now
Chapter 38: Battle of Beacon
Chapter 39: Heroes and Monsters
Chapter 40: Whatever it takes.
Chapter 41: END of a BEGINNING
OVA Chapter 42: Black & White Past History
Intro | Outro Vol.4
Vol. 4 Chapter 43: The Next Step
Chapter 44: Remembrance
Chapter 45: Of Runaways and Stowaways
Chapter 46: Family
Chapter 47: Menagerie
Chapter 48: Tipping Point
Chapter 49: Heavy Punished
Chapter 50: A Much Needed Talk
Chapter 51: Two Steps forward, Two Steps Back

Chapter 14: Faunus' and Secrets

8.2K 171 96
By KilliosKorosu

After for awhile of Blake crying, she stops.

Y/n: I take it you accidentally made a slip up huh?

Blake looks at him as she slightly nods.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I wasn't there like I should have been, I was meeting an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in months.

Blake: I-It's alright, b-besides now the others know I'm a Faunus..

She went to sit down in a nearby bench and tried not to cry again as Y/n went over to her.

Blake: I-I don't know what to do, y-you were right! I-I should've told them sooner!!

Y/n just stood there and sat beside her.

Y/n: I knew Weiss hated the White Fang because of her Family history with them, It was quite obvious seeing all the hate and mostly sadness inside her all this time whenever she talks about the White Fang like the creatures they are, she must've went through a rough child maybe because of her Father.

Blake: S-She did told me the reason...

Y/n: But the pain inside you is even greater, it's eating you up, I'm thinking that ever since you left the White Fang, you've been having a hard time living your life on being alone...

Blake looks at him shock.

Blake: H-How did you know.... that I used to be o-one of the White Fang?

She couldn't believe what she just heard that Y/n knew the whole time that Blake was apart of the White Fang before she left.

Y/n: .....I.... didn't, I just put the pieces together that's all for I notice on how you tried to defend the White Fang and that gave me the conclusion that you were apart of them and seeing your reaction a few seconds ago proves my point.

Blake just nodded and looks down with tears dropping in as Y/n looks at her and hugs Blake who him bacl as he just stood there letting her cry on his shoulder.

After for about a total of 10 minutes, Blake has now stop crying as Y/n sigh and got up.

Y/n: I suggest you need some alone time to clear your mind a bit before you get back to the others, I won't be returning back to the Team for a bit.

Blake: W-Why...? Whe-Where are you going?

She grabs his hand, stopping him.

Y/n: I need to go and clear some problem of mine, and I don't want you guys getting mixed up with it (yet), but don't worry I'll be back.

Blake was confused at first as she hesitantly nodded and let go of his hand.

As Y/n was about to leave, Blake quickly ran up to him and hug him tight from behind as she dug her face at his back while Y/n lets her be.

Blake: Y/n, promise me that you won't change.......

Y/n heard Blake's muffled voice as this behavior of hers was weird especially from what she said.

Y/n: I-I promise.....

Then Blake went in front of him as she looks at Y/n in the eyes.

Blake: Promise?

Y/n: I promise...

She looks at him as they stare at each other in the eyes but Blake staring into Y/n's eyes, she can still see the sadness in it which made Blake confused as she felt like she needs to make it go away, then she leaned in as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and she look at him with a blush.

Blake: T-Thanks for being there for me Y/n.

Blake then soon walk away but she took one last glance at Y/n who looks shock and conflicted but she still sees those bottled up emotions in his eyes.

Blake: (I promise, I-I'll try to help you as much as I can....)

Y/n watches Blake walking away, he lets out another sigh.

Y/n: You know, you shouldn't spy on someone like that.

He was looking at a tree as there he sees a Monkey wearing a shock look sitting there.

Sun: How did you know I was up here!?

Y/n: Banana peels.

He points at the ground under the tree were littered with banana peels.

Sun: Oh....

He sheepishly laughs before jumping down next to him.

Y/n: How long have you been there.

Sun: Oh not long, I just got here for like 6 minutes or so, and damn it you're lucky!

Y/n just shook his head sideways.

Sun: But you know........ you shouldn't keep promises that you can't keep like that... right?

Y/n: .....I know but I don't want her to be sad anymore, and besides that promise was meant to be broken anyway if that time comes.

He stares at the Huntsmen and Huntresses statue as Sun just sigh sadly.

Sun: Lets just hope it doesn't come to that, you don't deserve this kind of life you know...

Y/n: .....Do me a favor and shut up will you?

Sun: A-alright! Alright! Geez, no need to point that at me.

Y/n realizing that he drew Crescent Nightshade puts it away.

Y/n: My apologies. Also go and try to look after her, try to help her if you can, maybe you can give her some idea that will probably makes her end up doing something crazy.

Sun: Hahaha!!! Yeah sure, I'll babysit your girlfriend for ya!

Y/n: ........ Just go and do what I just told you to do and a little bit of warning, choose your words carefully when you talk to Blake, she gives you weird looks if you don't..

Sun: Uhh.... sure, but expect the unexpected when something happens with my ideas!

He said lastly before leaving him.

Y/n looks at the shattered moon before to the statues as he sigh again.

Y/n: Tch.... I wonder if I will be accepted for who I am?

Then he touch his left eye as he look at his hand to see blood.

Y/n: It looks like thinking this things really makes my head hurt that it's making me bleed....

____________________________________________

It has been a couple of days now.

We can see Blake and now Sun who was trying to create a conversation with her as they sat one opposite one another on a small Cafe in a balcony, sipping tea and coffee.

Blake: So you want to know more about me.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've been giving me small talks and weird looks (Which a warning should've been helpful Y/n!!)

Blake just glares at him.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

Blake just roll her eyes before she speaks.

Blake: Sun.... are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me!

Blake: I was once a member of the White Fang.

As soon as Blake said that, Sun choke on his cup.

Sun: Wait a minute! YOU were a member of the White Fang!?

Blake: That's right, I was a member for most of my life actually, you can almost say I was born into it....

Sun: (Damn it Y/n!! I have a feeling you knew about this! You always never give me a heads up!!)

Blake: Back then things were different, in the ashes of war the White Fang was meant to be a Symbol of Peace and unity between the humans and Faunus, Of course despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate, humanity's still thought of us as lesser beings, so the White Fang rose up as the voice of our people and I was there.

Blake: I was in the front of every rally, I took part in every boycott and I actually thought we were making a difference but I was just a youthful optimist, then 5 years ago the Leader step down and a new one took his place, a new leader with a new way of thinking...

Blake: Suddenly our peaceful protest were organized attacks, they were setting fires to shops that refused to served us, hijacking cargo from companies that use Faunus labor.... the worst part was, it was working and we were being treated as equal..... but not out of respect but put of fear..........

Blake: So I left.. I decided, I no longer wanted to used my skills to aid in their violence and instead I would dedicate my life in becoming a Huntress..... so here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow (

She wiggles her cat ears on her bow making it move.

Sun: So... have you told any of your friends any of this?

Blake just sighed and shook her head as a no.

Blake: No, but there is someone who seems smart to figure it out by now, he's the only one from my Team who seems to understand me..

Sun: Oh Y/n, yeah good old Y/n, he's like that ahaha!.

Blake's eyes widen as she jump up from her seat and slam her hands on the table.

Blake: Wait! you know Y/n!?

Sun: Oops slip of the tongue....

Blake just glared at him while he sigh.

Sun: Yes I know Y/n, in fact I've known him for almost 2 years now, I met the guy in Vacuo.

He laughs as Blake sat back down.

Blake: I see.....

Sun: In fact he's the one who sent me to talk to you..

Blake: Y/n sent you!?

Sun: Yup! Although he looks like he wanted to do it but he had to clear out some serious problem of his..

Blake look confused but felt like something deep in it, I mean it's no secret to her and the girls that Y/n keeps leaving the dorm in the middle of the night, something that concerned them and realizing Sun here is a friend of Y/n, she decided to ask him if he knows something about it.

Blake: Sun......... is Y/n hiding something? Like a secret?

Sun hearing this suddenly flinched from that question especially the word "Secret" as he started sweating bullets.

Sun: Secret!? what secret!? Y/n doesn't have a secret! You must be thinking things! Ahahahaha!

He laughs nervously as he's getting glares from Blake.

Blake: Sun.... You know something don't you? What is Y/n hiding? The truth please?

Sun: I told you, Y/n isn't hiding something, how should I know!?

Blake seeing this, glares at him more intensely.

This made Sun sweat bullets and was getting nervous as Blake notice this.

Blake: Sun, please tell me, I want to help Y/n, as his Teammate, I want to help him, I don't know why but something is troubling him and I want to help! He keeps pushing us away, so please tell me..

Sun looks at her who had a worried look as he gave up.

Sun: Ugh! Fine! (He is gonna kill me for this!)

He takes a deep breath and looks at her serious.

Sun: Look I'll tell what I know okay so don't go asking questions that I don't even know how to answer.

Blake just nods.

Sun: *Sigh* Well to start it off, Y/n is not your typical guy, you could say he's rather odd and mysterious.

Blake nodded again, clearly understanding what he meant.

Sun: He's been travelling around Remnant when he was 8, at least that's what he said.

Blake nodded again but she look surprised at how young Y/n was to travel.

He already mentioned it before but wasn't very specific. He mostly kept to himself like her..

Sun: I know, I had the same reaction as yours, anyway he said that he travels because he wants to get away from his past...... something about killing people and stuff.

Blake widen her eyes from the sudden information.

Blake: (K-Killing people? W-What!?)

Sun: Yeah I know right? I had the same reaction as you are... It's hard to believe that a guy like him kills people at first, I mean he looks like he can barely harms a butterfly and that's facts!

He waves his arms in the air.

Sun: Ahem! Anyway I don't know much but Y/n has some of this scary stuff in him, something strange and kinda dark, I don't know what it is at first but..

He suddenly loudly gulps in fear as he started sweating, it looked like he was remembering some memories as he shakes it away.

Sun: I wished I didn't have to find out by experiencing it.......

Blake looks confused but when she saw Sun looking afraid, she was worried about it.

Sun: At first I thought, he was wearing it just to be more scary but too bad I was dead wrong...

Sun: H-He was wearing some kind of mask, he says a part of his Semblance a-and..... *sigh* look I can't tell you much anymore because I don't want to ruin your friendship with him, all I can tell you is that he's been through so much already and I don't want to add more trouble into it......

Blake hearing his regretful tone just nods in understanding but she couldn't help but be curious of what is more to Y/n that can make Sun so terrified...

Blake: Y/n......

Sun: Anyway let's get outta here and try to think of a plan.

He got up and started walking away as Blake followed behind.

Blake: (Y/n.. What is it that you're hiding from us that can cause you to hide your pain?)

Sun looks over to his shoulder at Blake who was in deep thought with a worried look as he sigh.

Sun: (I hope that when you will all find out, I hope you stay friends with him...)

He looks forward, his face look regretful.

Sun: (Sorry Y/n.... I guess this blabbermouth can't keep his mouth shut after all..)

To be continued..........

Word Count: 2300+

9-22-21

As I mentioned before in the last Chapter, Sun knows Y/n, both of them met in Vacuo.

As you have read, I put some small hints of Y/n's past but the way I wrote it is a bit confusing.... is it?

Anyway Sun told Blake some things concerning to Y/n.

And from the way I saw Sun in the episodes..

He's really not good at keeping secrets.😑

Anyway, one last chapter to go and Volume 1 will be finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.3K 9
A lot of the students of Beacon has been wondering "Does Ms. Glynda Goodwitch have a boyfriend?" "How's her love life?" "Is she interested in someone...
2.9K 107 3
π“πšπ π₯𝐒𝐬𝐑: Lumuwas ka ng Maynila para maghanap ng trabaho kung kaya't napad-pad ka sa mansion ng isang kilalang bilyonaryo at nag apply ka bilan...
119K 1.9K 23
Too lazy to write a description
23K 286 34
In a world full of stories about people with superpowers and fancy weapons fighting an endless horde of soulless monsters. This isn't one of those st...