Reincarnated As A Dragon Vol...

By Gabogame3

Barry was a normal depressed teen in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. He has two siblings and a best frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Unprecedented situations
Chapter 2: Unlucky Confrontation
Chapter 3: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 4: On The Run
Chapter 5: A Saviour
Chapter 6: A New Life
Interlude: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Home Exploration
Chapter 8: A Dream Come True
Chapter 9: The Guild
Chapter 10: Librarians Can Keep Secrets
Chapter 11: Magical Essence
Chapter 12: The Family Back Together
Chapter 13: Meeting The Mother
Chapter 14: The Unknown
Chapter 15: Secret Unfolded
Chapter 16: The Talk
Interlude: The Researchers
Chapter 17: I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS
Chapter 18: Samples
Chapter 19: Elite Adventurer
Chapter 20: Girmold
Chapter 21: Anonymous Adventurer
Chapter 22: Rookie
Chapter 23: First Day!
Interlude: Injustice In Motion
Chapter 24: Time With Besley
Chapter 25: The Darkness Lurking
Chapter 26: A Demon's Essence
Chapter 27: A New World, A New Life
Epilogue: Fox
Diary of a Youkai
...

Interlude: A Mother's Arrival

1.1K 48 16
By Gabogame3

Aaahhh... What a relaxing two weeks it has been. Even though half the time was spent on the road or the sea. But it was still relaxing anyways.

That was the thought of a middle-aged, blue-eyed woman in a comfortable carriage that only a select few can afford to be on. She was from a vacation which she told her husband to be relaxing in the east coast of the country, but that was untrue. She went out to seek the experience of being in one of the smallest, yet the most advanced and maybe most powerful country in the world. Bermuda.

It was amazing! I've never imagined buildings that tall can be built! And I had to stay in one also! It took me quite a while to get used to the fact that I was living up on a height which I thought only flying beings can reach. Yet, their vehicles allow us to travel much faster on the ground, travel on the sea without depending on sails, and travel in the air between countries in a matter of hours. I wished I could travel like that... Could make it easier for my soon-to-be child.

Of course, she also did go to the coast of Bermuda, so that she could deeply explain her experiences living next to the beach when her husband or son asked about it. Her husband allowed her to go just because she needed space being pregnant. And her country is mostly against Bermuda, so she didn't know if her husband is too and didn't want to risk it.

Now she's coming back home, curious about what has been happening in her home as rumours say that there has been troubles involving the king and monsters.

"Lady Anna, we have arrived in Univ." Said her driver.

Ahhh... Home sweet home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 177 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...
118K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
506K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
219K 7.9K 32
I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with absolutely NO ROOM to move, I DON'T GET. Let...