Tere Mere Darmiyaan

By SophieArshian

STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from th... More

Prologue
Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam
Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi
Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?
O Saajna
Joh na keh saki nazdeekiyan, woh faasla keh gaya
Random poll
Apne toh apne hote hai
Ajeeb Dastaan hai ye
Yeh Dooriyaan
Kuch toh log kahenge
Khamoshiya
Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera
Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye
Sab kuch vahi hai, parr kuch kami hai, Teri aahatein nahi hai
Ya toh Aabaad kardo, Ya phirr Barbaad kardo
Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa
Dard Dilo Ke kam ho jaate, mai aur tum agar hum ho jaate
Update
New update
Adhuri Kahani... Adhura Alvida
Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan
Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko
Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi
Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam
Black Day
Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile
Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Koi mujhko yu mila hai, Jaise Banjare ko Ghar
Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.
Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware
Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho
Tere Mere Pyaar nu Nazar na lage, Ruk ja O Yara, Aaja Lag Ja Gale
Tu hi bata... Kaun tu hai mera?
Tere bina marna nahi, Jeena nahi, Tere Bin.
Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan
Haa mere saath tum raho, jaane ki baat na karo
Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai

1.8K 208 31
By SophieArshian

Heyyyyyyy! As promised, I am backkk!!

I updated just yesterday and now I am updating again! Ask me why? ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Bonus update! Enjoyyy!!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on the chapter!

Inline comments are welcomed.

***
Sana was just listening to him talk, she heard accident! She just had a feeling it was one of her kids. She had a feeling, she didn't know who how what but she just knew.

Sana- Kya hua sid? What accident? Kiska accident?
She asked in a trail, she was scared.

Sid- Yug. Yug ki kisi bike se takkar hogayi, it's not much but I don't really know what has happened.
He blabbered, his face just blank scared.

Sana needed to hold the table beside her to be able to stand, it's Yug! The youngest if them, the baby, her baby!

Sana- Why are we waiting here? Chal! Mai purse leke aati hu.
She was the one to get out of the trance, she had to be practical for sid, because she can't expect him to be, in this situation.

Sid- Haa chal jaldi.
He said still not completely over

Both of them rushed out their mind still in shock, they weren't able to react.

Shehnaaz had his innocent face in front of her eyes and tears immediately made its way out.
Sana- Sidharth! React!
She knew him inside out, he could be crying inside but won't let a muscle on his face move.

Sid- I don't know, I am... Scared! Kuch nahi hoga na usse?
He asked

Sana- Kuch nahi hoga Sidharth, humara Yug strong hai. He'll be absolutely fine.

Who was she kidding? She was scared too, she was very very scared but right now she had to be his strength. What if she didn't give birth to him? He was still a part of her, her baby.

She loved Yug alot but Sidharth had seen him since he was a child, he was a part of his heart, he is allowed to be vulnerable.

Sana- Sidharth, tu abhi sahi state of mind mai nahi hai, hatt, mai chalati hu car.

He agreed immediately. She drove the car and rushed out of there.

Sid, jaan tu thodi der so jaa na.

Sid- Nahi nahi, it's okay.

She took one hand and caressed his forehead which he had rested on the head board of the car. However messed up things might get between them, her love would never dry up.

Sana- Sidharth Yug will be absolutely fine, usse kuch nahi hoga okay? I promise.

Sid- Pakka?
He asked vulnerably.

Sana- Haa pakka.
She extended her hand to hold his, he just tightened the hold.
The ride was silent and unsettled.

Sana- Sid ek sawal puchu if you don't mind?

Sid- Yeah.
He said opening his eyes.

Sana- Shreya ki death kyu hui? Why medically?

Sid- Shreya... Shreya did not have a very easy pregnancy Sana, panic attacks, depression, anxiety she was not sane. Her child was just keeping her alive.
Also she had a premature delivery as you know, Yug saatve mahine mai hi born hogaya tha.
And to top it, Rh incompatibility.

Sana- Matlab vahi na jaha pe blood group aur Rh antigent positive aur negetive hone ke vajese antibodies taiyaar hojati hai.

Sid- Yep, uski first hi pregnancy thi parr all that came together. Also she had no will to live.

Sana- But... Why?

Her phone rang and it was Kay.

She inquired about where they were and the conversation stopped.

It still took them almost 2 hours to reach Alibaug and half an hour more to reach the hospital.

When they reached the hospital they saw Kabir standing outside and they rushed to him immediately.

Sid- Kabir, Yug kaha hai?

Kabir- Yug upar ke floor pe admitted hai, he is fine. Baaki sab waiting room mai hai vaha, chal sab ruke hai.

(I just wanna tell you guys why this song! This song is for the Yug x Sana scenes.
Whenever I want to write about sana and the kids as mother I imagine certain songa and this one is just for Yug! If anyone has watched Yeh hai Mohabbatein, for me Yug and Sana are like Ishita and Ruhi!
Extra info, for Vivaan its the mai kabhi batlata nahi song because he doesn't show but loves her the most. For Navya it's mostly aisa kyu maa. For Kavya/Vihan x Sid it's pita se hai naam tera from boss.
Yeah, I am dramatic😌✨)

They went to the waiting room where their huge family was present along with 4-5 more people.

As soon as they entered everyone turned their attention to them.
Sidharth went ahead to hug a crying Anjali.

"Maa! Mumma!" Came two cries from the twins who hugged her tightly.

Sana- Shh baccha, rona band karo... Hum aagaye hai, kuch nahi hoga thike?
Vihan aur Vivaan kaha hai?

Navya- Woh dono Faiz chachu aur Mihika bua ke saath gharpe hai.

Sana- Thankgod. Tum bhi rukk jaate na baccha.
she said sitting down to their level as she wiped their face with her dupatta.

Sana- Ruko mai aati hu.

She went to Anjali while Sidharth switched to her place beside Ayaan and the twins.

Navya- Dad Yug bohot zorr se gira aur usko khoon aaraha tha aur I got so scared.

Sid- Tum dono ko kuch laga nahi na?

Kavya- Nahi papa, hum toh andar the.

Sid- Good.
He held them close.

Sana- Anju calm down.

Anjali hugged Shehnaaz as she was probably the most worried person there 

Annie- Shehnaaz please meri baat sunn. I don't have any right to say this parr abhi please kahi mat jaana. Dont leave the kids, they can't stay without you!
Tum dono ke divorce se tum dono ko takleef toh hui hu hai parr sabse jyada bura jiske saath hua hai woh hai tumhare bacche. The kids have suffered the most amongst everyone. Dont leave them, both of you.

Sana- We will not Anju.
She held her close and let her cry a little.

Woh mujha mom bolta hai parr maa uski tu bhi hai, you've raised him!

Anju- Thankyou.

She went back near her twins. They sat on either sides and hugged her tightly. She gathered them both, pulling them almost in her lap.

Ayaan- Mujhe ab tak lagta tha ki ye dono sirf best couple hai parr as parents? They are even better.

Kay- Look at them, best.

Sana had called Mihika to talk to Vivaan and Vihan, they must be traumatized too.

Sid- Ayaan koi mujhe batayega ye hua kaise?
He said restless.

Ayaan- Woh...

Sid- Bata Ayaan!
He almost screamed.

Kay- Sana isme kisiki koi galti nahi hai ye jaan le pehle.

Sana- Aisa hua kya hai?
She asked unsure.

Ayaan- Tu aaj subhe mumbai chali gayi kaam se aur subhe se hi Yug tujhe dhund raha tha... Shamko jab usko sabne bataya ki tu do teen din ke liye mumbai chali gayi hai usko laga hum mazak kar rahe hai isiliye woh tujhe dhundne ke liye garden mai ghum raha tha. Hume pata hi nahi chala woh road pe kab chala gaya aur andhere mai bike kab aayi aur pata nahi kaise Yug girr gaya.

Sana- Yug andar meri vajese hai!? I... I... Oh my god!
Her hands went to her face and tears streamed down her face.

Sidharth took a deep breath and moved towards her.

Sana- Go ahead, say it Sidharth, tell me how I don't deserve to be his mother.
Mai kaise bina soche samjhe nikal gayi yaar gharse! Sid nahi bann sakti mai uski maa legally, I've failed you.
He sighed and sat closer to her.

Sid- Chup. Sana, chup! Teri galti nahi hai. You are his mother, legally binded or not.
Tu ye kyu nahi sochti, subhe se mai bhi gharpe nahi hu parr woh sirf tujhe dhund raha tha, he loves you.
Tu uski maa thi aur rahegi. Janam dene se koi maa thodi banta hai.
All your kids, need you, They need your love. Dekh inko.
He gestured to her kids beside her.

Sana- I am sorry, thankyou Sidharth.
Hum usse dekhne toh jaa sakte hai na?

Ayaan- Haa I guess. Doctor bole hai ki he is fine just sedated, jyada gehri chot nahi hai parr thoda khoon toh baha hai aur since he is a kid shayad usko thoda khoon chadhayenge to be safe.

"Yes, that's right Mr. Ayaan. And I suppose you are the father?" Doctor said entering the room and gesturing to Sidharth.

Sid- Yes, I am Dr. Sidharth Shukla.
He shook hands.

Doctor- Doctor, your son is absolutely fine bass thoda blood transfusion ke baad he'll be perfectly normal.

Sid- Thankyou doctor.

Doctor- Aap sabko apna blood group pata hai?

Sid- Haa.

Sana- Check karne ki kya zarurat hai, Sidharth you're his father, tera khoon toh chal hi jayega.
Sana said as a matter of fact-ly and many of them agreed.

Sid- Let the Doctor check.
He said not looking at her.

Sana- Parr... Sidharth he is your son!
He ignored her for the time being and continued.

Sid- Doctor aap check karlo.

Ayaan- I'll go first then.
After Ayaan, Kabir went in and his blood group matched.

Kabir was taken to the room to draw blood for blood transfusion.

Shehnaaz's mind was restless but she still stayed quite.

Sid- Ab hum sabko toh yaha rukne ki zarurat nahi hai na toh Ayaan aur Kay tum dono Kavya Navya ko ghar le jao.
Mai, Sana, Annie yahi pe hai Kabir aur Yug ke liye.

They all agreed so only him and Sana were in the waiting room while Annie had accompanied Kabir..

Sid was sitting close to Sana but they couldn't talk, this wasn't the time.

He slightly placed her head on her shoulder. She held his face and brought it lower to her chest level, making him sit comfortably, laying in her lap.

Sana- Ab doctor ne bhi bol diya na Sidharth, thik hai woh, mera baccha jaldi ekdum fit hojayega.

Sid- Bohot chota hai woh.
He just nuzzled more into her and she held him like a baby.

It was almost midnight but no one slept a wink, no one would sleep till they could meet Yug.

Finally after what felt like hours doctor came down,
Doctor- Guys he is perfectly fine and awake.
Vaise aap maise uski maa kon hai?

Sana- Mai, mai hu uski maa. Kuch problem?
She said standing up and walking towards him.

Doctor- Nahi nahi, it's quite common for kids to call for their mom while unconscious. Aap jaake mil lo.

Shehnaaz was the first one to go inside.
Sana- Yug?
She called him softly.

Yug- Mumma aap kaha the? Maine aapko bohot dhunda. Mai aapko dhund raha tha aur ek bike aayi zoom karke aur mujhe knock kar diya!
I fell down parr mai roya nahi tha because mai toh strong hu na, mai bilkul nahi roya.

Sana- Shant mere chatterbox, saas toh lele, kitna fatafat bolta hai.
She hugged him close, he was so precious.

Tu hai hi meri strong boy. Parr aisa koi karta hai? Akele raste pe nahi jaate na baby.

Annie- Mai aajau?

Sana- Aaja na.

Annie- Yug, you idiot! Mai kitna darr gayi thi pata hai? How many times have I told you not to go anywhere alone! Come here.
She hugged him as she cried.

Yug- Aap dono ro kyu rahe ho? Mai bhi nahi roraha!

Annie- Haa hum nahi royenge.
Mai doctor se davaiya puchke aati hu.

Sid- Yug?
He said entering in.

Yug- Dad! He said excited.

Sid- Are you okay champ?

Yug- Perfect!

Sid- Good, dard horaha hai kahi.

Yug- Head mai thoda.
He said pouting.

Sid- Koi nahi woh chala jayega kuch time mai.
Sidharth sat down on the other side.

Yug was laying on Sana and hugged them both together.

Yug- Mai dad and mom ke beechme sandwich hogaya hu.
He laughed and his laugh filled both their hearts.

Aap dono ke beechme rehna pasand hai mujhe.
He smiled brightly.

Sana- Hume bhi baby.

Nurse- Sir itne log ek room mai nahi ho sakte hai, we're keeping the patient here for observation toh filhaal koi do hi rukk sakte hai raat ko.

Annie- Tum dono thakk ke aaye ho mumbai se toh tum jao mai rukk jaungi.

Sana- Nahi nahi, mai bhi ruk rahi hu tere saath. Sidharth tu chala jaa ghar.

Sid- Mai kal subhe aajaunga firr.

"Annie tu bhi chala jaa, mai rest karke aaya hu." Ayaan said as he entered.

Annie- Mai scooty leke aayi hu toh mai chalti hu firr.
Annie left quick with Kabir while Ayaan, Sana and Sidharth left there.

Ayaan- Mai Yug ko dekhke aata hu.

Sid directly walked towards the door and Shehnaaz thought it was the best opportunity tu ask.

Sana- Sidharth?
She patted on his back.

Sid- Haa?

Sana- Ek sawal puchungi aur I'd expect you to be honest.
Why did you not donate your blood? Tu itna heartless toh nahi hai ki apne bete ko khoon dene se mana karde.

Sid- Shehnaaz, hogaya na woh, Kabir matched, sab hogaya hai.
She ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

Sana- That is not the answer though, I want an answer.
She said holding his hand.

Sid- I don't have one.
He left her hand to move forward.

Sana- Sidharth? Really? He is the son you left a family for and you couldn't give him blood?
Bohot saare javab dene baaki hai, sabse easy sawal pe hi javab nahi hai?

Sid- Kya sunna chahti hai? Why did I not give him my blood?
Because I know mera blood group usse match nahi karta. Mai O+ hu aur woh A+, aur kuch?
She hit his hand on the wall in frustration.

Sana- How?
She whispered shocked.
Agar Shreya died with rh incompatibility then yours should match and other wise bhi... How is this possible?
She did the math, she was a doctor too, she knew it.

Sid- BECAUSE I AM NOT HIS FATHER! HE IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL SON JUST LIKE HE IS NOT YOURS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ooooooooohhh 💣💣

Yahi toh sunna tha! I know I knoww!!

Ab next update I HOPE parso aajaye, not sure about that though😂

But yaa ek do din mai pakkaa!

Byeeeeeee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 138K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
77.5K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
53.9K 4.4K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
36.2K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...