Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

De happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. Mai multe

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

69.

5.2K 219 365
De happinessnoise

I was woken up, not by words but by someone hitting me. I shot up, glaring around.
"who did that -" no one answered me

"Get his hoodie-" I heard someone whisper.

"lets goooo" I heard Taehyung shouting, running with Jungkook doing flips or something, I couldn't see because my vision was blurry.

"We only have to sit there for half an hour, it's not that bad-" I heard the mutters of Namjoon behind me. He's probably trying to convince Yoongi that this wasn't a waste of time. Namjoon has probably spent half his life convincing yoongi on many things.

"We will be going back within 2 hours it's not as bad as you think"

Oh it was bad. I could see the walkway into the seating area where other idols were obviously already seated and settled.

We were going in late.

I don't know why, I have now decided, I will blame every inconvenience I have in life on the ugly jumper man.

Jin started shaking me, probably still believing me to still be asleep.

He then gave me a hug, it was nice and familiar.

"If those two get into a dating scandal, I swear-" Jimin looked at us mortified.

"I can't defend them anymore," Jimin said, as if we were not listening.

"Jacket." I poked Jimin and he finally realised I was fully conscious.

"Let's go then," Namjoon said, putting his head in the air.

I stuck by Hoseok as we left the light of the corridor.

As we walked in I suddenly felt eyes on my back. I mean we were "late"

I just followed Hoseok blindly.

"Ah a corner! I'm thankful!" Jungkook started jumping up and down.

"Don't be too happy yet, there's one short." Namjoon looked like he was going to cry.

"You all sit down, I'll sit on the floor," I whispered.

They all pulled a face but compiled.

"I'm getting really sick of the number 7" I heard Yoongi say, a noticeable frown in his voice.

I laughed, staring at the stage.

It was overall really loud, something I had never thought of before.

I scooted back slightly after realising I was pretty far away from the members.

"I thought you were a bit far away," Jin chuckled as I sat near his legs.

I started to look around while the stage did things. I am really paying attention.

I started to look around at the other groups. With just my eyes of course, if I look around with my head, I'll start a rumour.

I looked around for youngk and his group too. I finally found them not too far away from us.

I smiled, seeing dowoon in his own little world.

This was boring. Mostly because I couldn't see the stage and my ass was starting to hurt. Along with my neck.

I was lucky I no longer felt sick, or dizzy. Good thing I ate, or the lights would have finished me off.

Jin soon pulled me towards him, letting me lean in his knees

"This is boring" I looked up at him. His smile was upside down. He chuckled. "I know...we won't be here long."

"We can bunk off soon though, hide in the bathroom" Yoongi yawned.

"Well that's a good escape." Jin said, his hands slowly moving to my hair.

Taehyung and Jimin had started cackling at something. Apparently some old man in the audience was picking his nose, they were on the verge of tears

"shhhshhh you two- if you can't behave you'll have to come and sit with me." Namjoon hissed from the end of the row. They pulled a face and giggled.

After a while, my ass became numb. Of course this was expected. The floor of a facility such as this isn't made to be sat on.

"Jisung stop moving so much" Jin hissed as he stared blankly at the stage. Some boy group was performing.

"not my fault. Sue the management I tell you." i grumbled, now fully leaning against seokjin, for the wellbeing of me and my back.

"Um, excuse me? Do you want this chair" a extremely handsome man appeared..

What's with this damn place and spawning the most beautiful men I have ever seen?

I choked, suddenly realising me and this man were breathing the Same air.

"i- um- yes- yes please" i stood up and started bowing profusely

"No problem" he smiled, waving goodbye. I was taken by him and I almost missed the chair.

As soon as he was gone I turned around to jin and yoongi. "Did you see him-" I finally let go of my breath as jin moved to make space for me.

"you are so stupid sometimes." Jin shook his head but he smiled all the same.

"you're like a moth on a lamp. You can't talk to attractive men. That's why you didn't talk to me when you first came here" Yoongi yawned, smirking.

I rolled my eyes hitting him. "Yoongi, I didn't talk to you because you were a prick. You would have bit my head off-" i hissed.

He frowned, looking sad for a moment.

"but still you think I'm at least cute right?" Yoongi smiled, trying to act gracefully.

I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time.

"you had nice hands,that's all i payed attention to"

I then started ignoring him.

He started laughing, and I didn't know why. Then suddenly all the members were laughing

What kind of nightmare is this-

Then finally Jin nudged me and pointed to the large screen in front of us, that I wasn't even paying attention to.

"what are you pointing at- oh."

And there was my own face. My eyes widened and the large screen version of me did too.

"what the-"

"don't swear-"

I could see the handsome guy from earlier laughing too. I swear- if see taemin laughing at me-
I gave a toothy grin, waiting for my face to disappear.

People only screamed more.

Wow, that's definitely what i wanted, a screen presenting my face.

"he's so cool i hate him" i heard jimin mutter and they all burst out laughing. My face soon disappeared, thankfully.

But Yoongi and jin were still teasing each other.

"you were shy " jin cooed, pulling at my cheeks.

"shhhh stop it hyung" i complained hitting his leg.

"no" he laughed.

Stupid dilf.

I finally felt comfortable in the group for once, that i, despite how embarrassing it is to say, i finally belonged in the group.

A massive part of this ego boost was how i realised jungkook didn't hate me as much or at all.

_

"i don't even know why we are here what on earth.'' Yoongi said looking around as we stood on the stage, all over groups walking around waving at people.

"I don't either" hoseok looked around at all the lightsticks bobbing around.

"Oh my god is that red velvet-" yoongi whispered, looking over to a corner.

Sure enough it was. And not so far off shinee.

My heart stopped as i made eye contact with Taemin.

He hadn't forgotten about me, it seemed. He looked around, spotted me, pointed and laughed. Right infront of me.

He then started laughing more when jinki gave him a look of confusion.

I swear me and taemin are gonna scrap in the car park i tell you-

My phone vibrated, and I used my skills from 10 years of education: hiding my phone behind my jacket. Much more useful than algebra or any other of those strange incantations they teach you down in hell.

Old k🦷🔨🔗🥎

I see you.

Jaysungin 🪄📚

No you don't.

Its a sin to lie.

Old k🦷🔨🔗🥎

Ur gay stfu

Jaysungin 🪄📚

Ok.

Old k 🦷🔨🔗🥎

I can see you

Jaysungin 🪄📚

As you have said

Old k🦷🔨🔗🥎

Can't you see me- im literally jumping uo and down embarrassing myself for you- stupid- the things i do for you-

I looked up and looked around, finally seeing him doing all sorts of moves in the air, starting to look like a fish out of water. Or a chicken in minecraft when they go in water...

Old k 🦷🔨🔗🥎

Now you see me, please dramatically skip towards me

I rolled my eyes.

"i see youngk, gotta blast-" i said patting jimin ass as a pay back from the performance.

"jisung you're on thin ice- just because you're-" jimin started

But i never heard him, because I quickly ran away, leaving Yoongi with a frown as he was feeling socially awkward.

I hate running. Especially in front of loads of people. Younghyun was still flapping around, so I just simply tackled him.

"dramatic! I like it!" he said giving me a hug

"Why didn't you visit earlier?" I complained, making sure I squeezed him tightly so he would speak up.

"I had work, and only a few hours, i would have really" he said, patting my head, not phased on how tight i was holding him.

"awe you got prettier" he said as he took a closer look at me.

"Oh wait, it's makeup," he said laughing. I pulled away hitting him.

"piss off" I grumbled, looking away.. He started shaking me. "jisung-ahhh please forgive meeee" he said trying to be cute.

He failed, but it worked, somehow.

"ok" i said simply, i turned back around.

"anywayyyy" he started smirking, a bad omen.

"Where's my kiss?" he said leaning over. I went red

"the cheek of you-" i said in English, getting ready to argue with a chicken little bitchass.

"the cheek of you" Youngk intimated, his accent absolutely atrocious.

I only then noticed fans were paying attention to this interaction and absolutely lapping it up, their phones on us.

I went red.

"awww" he laughed.

The amount of times I have heard that today...

I started walking away but he caught up. I saw day6 not too far away, sighing on how they had to chase after Youngk

"you're tying your group out" i laughed, youngk out and arm on my shoulder, practically leaning on me, "oh well"

As we walked back to bts, they still looked like how jungkook often looked when he was presented with situations where he had to be social and responsible.

Hoseok's eyes however narrowed when he noticed youngk

As the rest of his members approached, I noticed Namjoon bowing, greeting somebody.

"ahh i forgot, wonpil knows namjoon" youngk said watching the interaction.,

"Well, I better go, you better message me-" he laughed, shaking me again.

"ok" I smiled.

He then suddenly kissed my cheek and he started running.

"the little shit-" i said trying to chase after him, but he was hiding behind sungjin, who was oblivious and now growing confused on why he was being used as a defence for young hyun against mr Jang jisung.

I stuck my tongue out and ran back to the members.

"That was pretty funny not gonna lie" Jimin snickered.

"At least I don't have to worry about you and hoseok getting in a dating scandal now... Just you and a guy from another group... Nothing to, big.." namjoon said, wheezing and i could have sworn i seen 2 grey hairs appear.

(a/n:

THANK YOU joon4ever I LOVE U THANK U FOR HELPING EDIT OIEJDIUHWJEUI

AND FOR CHOOSING THE SONG 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

973K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015
FOOLS. De 🦕

Fanfiction

180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
57.6K 3.7K 50
jeongguk tries becoming seokjin's personal healer. started march 1st, 2017. ended august 21st, 2017.