Game of the Insane (Yandere H...

By crazysie

Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female read... More

FEEL (Tsukishima Kei)
STREAK (Kozume Kenma)
TEMPTATION (Nishinoya Yu)
IDEALIZED (Sugawara Koushi)
RIGGED (Tsukishima Kei)
REPERCUSSION (Oikawa Tooru)
CANDID (SUNA RINTAROU)
SWATHE (Kita Shinsuke)
BETRAY (Oikawa Tooru)
SHUSH (Miya Osamu)
ADORE (Yamaguchi Tadashi)
COERCION Part 1 (Iwaizumi Hajime)
CONFINE (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
INTIMIDATE (Kageyama Tobio)
COERCION Part 2 (IWAIZUMI HAJIME)
UNREQUITED (Kuroo Tetsurou)
VENERATION (Kozume Kenma)
Christmas Special Headcanons - Present for Kita
Christmas Special Headcanons - Blizzard with Nishinoya
Christmas Special Headcanons - Present for Tendou
GUILT (Nishinoya Yu)
Bait (Miya Atsumu)
BETRAY (PART 2)
CLEANSE (Akaashi Keiji)
ABASHED (Oikawa Tooru)
MEMORIZE (Akaashi Keiji)
CAPTIVATE (Aone Takanobu and Ushijima Wakatoshi)
ATTENTION (Tendou Satori)
ENTRANCE (Tsukishima Kei)
RESISTANCE (Hinata Shoyo
HARMLESS (Lev Haiba)
DESIRE (Hinata Shoyo)
BELATED (Tanaka Ryuunosuke)
FEEL PART 2 (Tsukishima Kei)
VENERATION PART 2
BETRAY PART 3 (Oikawa Tooru)
ANNOYANCE (Futakuchi Kenji)
MALPRACTICE (Shirabu Kenjirou)
ALOOF (Shirabu Kenjirou)
SILENT (Kyoutani Kentarou)
CONFINE PART 2 (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
FACADE (Kozume Kenma)
Routine (Akaashi and Bokuto)
LESSON (Oikawa Tooru)
EXPECTATION (Akaashi Keiji)
CURIOSITY (Tsukishima Kei)
COMPETITIVE (Sakusa Kiyoomi)
SWATHE PART 2 (Kita Shinsuke)
DESPERATION (Kageyama Tobio)
HUMILIATE (Kuroo Tetsurou)
DISTRACTED (Nishinoya Yuu)
IDEALIZED PART 2 (Sugawara Koushi)
SECRET (Tsukishima and Kageyama)
REPERCUSSION PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
WATCHFUL (Goshiki Tsutomu)
LESSON PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
ENTHUSIASM (Hinata Shoyo)
DISTRACTED PART 2 (Nishinoya Yuu)
CHANGE (Oikawa Tooru)
OVERLOOK (Miya Astumu)
DENY (Sugawara Koushi)
ACHE (Tendou Satori)
HUMILIATE PART 2 (Kuroo Tetsurou)
DISCIPLINE (Nishinoya and Tanaka)
Drift (Kozume Kenma)
View (Akaashi Keiji)
SHADOW (Matsukawa Issei)
CHANGE PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
TO SPRING A TRAP (Oikawa Tooru)
IDEALIZED PART 3 (Sugawara Koushi)
PRETEND PART 2 (Iwaizumi Hajime)
ANNOYANCE PART 2 (Futakuchi Kenji)
BROKEN (Kageyama Tobio)
IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU (Kageyama Tobio)
CHANGE PART 3 (Oikawa Tooru)
ACHE PART 2 (Tendou Satori)
TO SPRING A TRAP PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
ENAMOR (Bokuto Koutarou)
FALSIFY (Kita Shinsuke)
COLOR (Komori Motoya)

MISINFORMATION (Semi Eita)

2.6K 37 10
By crazysie

Requested on my Tumblr

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, cheating/infidelity, heavy manipulation, talk of mental health/therapy/medication, swearing, Shirabu is your cousin, Semi's probably a bit OOC

Summary: Semi knows he screwed up, that it's his fault that you're gone. But he can't just accept that fact and move on. No, he'll make sure that no one will ever let you leave him.

misinformation

/noun/

false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.

Ironically, the argument had been about your worry that Semi wouldn't get serious about his relationship with you. You'd been together for five years and you worried that Semi was never going to propose.

When you'd pushed for an answer, begged him to tell you if he ever planned to start a future with you, he snapped back. He complained that you were being too pushy, that he wasn't ready to settle down yet. Maybe in a couple years.

You reminded him that, in two years, you would be going on your eight-year anniversary. And that was if he even proposed then-

It ended in him storming out the door, leaving you in tears, wondering if you were too pushy, too selfish. Maybe you'd let your friends' teasing about how long you both had been dating get to you. Maybe your cousin Kenjirou's insistence that Semi was just stringing you along sowed a seed of doubt in your mind.

Yet, you didn't want to wait ten years to marry Semi, if he even wanted to ever get married. You wanted to buy a house together, live together, maybe even have kids together... but Semi didn't share that goal.

Many couples would break up over such differing life goals, but you were determined to make it work. You loved Semi and you'd never break up with him for that reason.

You would, however, break up with him for cheating on you.

Kenjirou did a horrible job of concealing his glee when he showed you photographic proof of your boyfriend's infidelity. Semi, naked, with an equally-naked girl curled in his arms. Both on a bed, smiling in their sleep.

You bawled your eyes out and, when Semi came over and you broke it off, he wordlessly collected his things and left. You wanted him to tell you that it was photoshopped or set up, but he didn't even bother to try to explain himself.

He knew exactly what he did and, even though you wanted to believe any lie he'd tell you, he knew that you wouldn't actually believe him. That, deep down, you'd resent him, never trust him, and be hurt more by the time you spent together.

As much as he hated himself, the one thing he could do for you is let you heal without him there to remind you of why you're broken. As he passed Shirabu, the younger man gave him a triumphant smirk, making Semi's fists clench in anger. Your cousin had always hated and distrusted him, waiting for the smallest slip up.

Well, at least one person was happy about this.

Semi was surprised to learn that you'd told others that the two of you broke up, instead of explaining that you'd dumped his cheating ass. You had every right to tell the world what a scummy person Semi Eita really was, yet you just acted like it was a mutual parting for reasons you didn't want to share.

You were really too kind to him. He knew he didn't deserve even the slightest generosity from you at this point, and yet, you were willing to spare him the humiliation he should be suffering.

Why the fuck was he so stupid? Why was sleeping with some random stripper his first response to having an argument with his girlfriend?

No wonder you were worried about him never getting serious. He was even more immature than he'd thought.

The idea of marrying you had entered his mind too many times to count. He was surprised by the mental image of you in a white dress, walking down the aisle towards him, but he wasn't averse to it. One time turned to two turned to five turned to twenty turned to daydreams and fantasies. He knew where he wanted to marry you, what he wanted you to wear, how to decorate, who to invite...

But he didn't have you.

No, he'd screwed that up big time. And he hated the thought that he might not be able to live out his biggest dream with you, when it was something you'd once wanted even more than he had.

The idea came to him when he'd... ahem... "overheard" a few of your friends talking about you. One girl voiced her concerns about your mental health and how you refused to talk to anyone about whatever it was that was bothering you.

As much as it hurt to think you were struggling with his betrayal, the girl's words gave him inspiration. In the end, you'd be happy. Probably.

He'd get his wish and you'd get the wish you used to want. The twisted plan forming in his head would normally have disgusted him, but his fantasies of your future with him overruled his doubts. He wasn't going to screw up this time. He'd prove to you that he's serious about your relationship with him.

Very, very serious.

It took a bit of effort to track down your concerned friend, but it was all-too-easy to put on a fake act of concern to match.

"How is (Y/n) doing? I heard she stopped going to therapy and isn't taking her medication anymore, is that true?" Semi inquired innocently.

Your friend looked stunned, "I... I didn't even know she took any medication... or that she'd ever seen a therapist..."

Semi put on his best horrified face, "(Y/n) was always too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone. I think I'm the only one she ever confided in. Has she been acting strangely, refusing to tell you why?"

Your friend nodded, looking more worried than ever before, "What do I say to her?"

"I wouldn't say anything," Semi shook his head sadly, "Her condition might worsen if you press her too hard or make her feel embarrassed."

"Condition?"

"Yeah," Semi looked away, as though he was ashamed for saying something he should keep a secret, "I don't think I should say what it is... in fact, I shouldn't be saying any of this-"

"No, no! (Y/n)'s my best friend, I want to help in any way I can! Just tell me how I can help!" Your friend looked up at him earnestly, begging him to help.

Semi bit back a smirk. She'd taken the bait, now it was time for him to put his plan into motion.

"Have her other friends back off for a while, give her some space. She'll only want to be around one or two people, like you, when she's in such a bad place. Don't make her feel bad or make her worry about it, of course, she'd feel awful if she knew you all knew about her condition."

"So... I ask the rest of the group to give her some space for a while? Even through texts and stuff?"

Semi nodded, "It's what's best for her. Let me know if her condition worsens, okay?"

"Okay!" Your friend brightened, hopeful about the "help" she could provide, "You're really good for her, Semi, you know that?"

This time, Semi didn't hide his grin.

"Oh, I know."

The next target was your mother.

She'd always adored Semi, so it was easy enough for him to talk to her about his "concerns" for you.

"When she broke up with me, she'd been acting kind of strangely, but, of course, I respected her decision. But she's been... kind of..." Semi acted like he wasn't sure how to put his thoughts into words.

Your mother looked worried immediately, "What's been happening? She won't talk to me."

"Well, she had started to take medicine when she was with me, she wasn't doing very well... emotionally I mean..." Semi acted like he was getting choked up, averting his eyes, "She started accusing me of things, said I didn't want to marry her when...when I..."

Semi took a moment to sniffle a little, turning his face away fully, pulling something from his pocket. Something he'd bought recently.

Your mother oohed and ahhed over the engagement ring Semi had bought, tears forming in her eyes, "Did she know...?"

"Of course! I proposed to her, but she turned me down. Then, she got angry, claiming I didn't want to marry her. I was so confused..." Semi gave your mother a sad look, "She said that her friends are avoiding her, but they're doing their best to help her. She's pushing them all away. I think... she's starting to have... some sort of..."

"Delusions..." Your mother finished his sentence, looking distraught, "What helped her when you were with her?"

"I was the only person that could keep her calm."

Your mother nodded, tears filling her eyes, "I want you to start coming over. If she gets mad, you can blame it on me, okay?"

Semi nodded solemnly, "Of course, Mrs. (L/n)."

"I wish there were more boys like you out there." Your mother sighed.

It took less than a month for your life to fall apart.

First, your friends stopped talking to you, avoided you, and wouldn't even return your texts. The only one that stayed by your side, your best friend, acted odd- jumpy, distant, and like she was constantly worried about something.

She brought up the idea of you talking to Semi again, saying that she was pretty sure you missed him. That he was good for you.

And you did miss him. But how could you forgive what he did...? And he didn't even want the same life you did...

Your mom began acting distant too, always giving you tearfully concerned gazes, like you were on death's bed or something. She told you that she'd talked to your friends and they all said they were trying to help you, despite you not having heard from them in weeks.

She asked if you dumped Semi, instead of you both "mutually breaking up" like you'd originally said. You, of course, said "yes", and she just looked more worried, saying that maybe you were "too hasty".

And you begin to doubt yourself. It was only one time. He might have been drunk. It might not have been as bad as it looked, Kenjirou was determined to break you two up, after all.

When Semi began to come over almost daily, it was like your mother and best friend suddenly relaxed. You felt more at ease, less awkward when he was there to keep the peace.

The final nail in the coffin was at the university's football game. You sat between Semi and your best friend, who was giggling uncontrollably about something.

During halftime, a spotlight swung towards you, nearly blinding you with its light. You could see yourself on the big screen TV- everyone could. The announcer said something, you couldn't hear over your pounding heart, and Semi got down on one knee, pulling a ring box out of his pocket.

The crowd cheered and cooed at the sweet display, a few girls chanting "say yes, say yes, say yes!"

After all the doubts about breaking up, the encouragement from your mom and best friend, and the sweetness Semi had been treating you with for the past few weeks, you couldn't help but feel happy about the turn of events.

At least, you try to tell yourself that you did.

It felt wrong to say "yes", but you didn't feel like it was possible to say "no" with a whole stadium of people watching.

Your best friend assured you that this was the best choice for you.

Semi looked so happy, so pleased by your answer.

And isn't this what you wanted all along?

This was the best thing that could ever happen to you, right?

So why did it feel like you didn't have a choice?

Please let me know what you think, I love feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
9.8K 95 26
Hi there..... I'm just being dumb again, but I wanted to make a book about the cute things I think the Haikyuu boys would do. It'll mostly be headcan...
84.8K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
5.4K 111 19
Oneshots of yandere characters from various fandoms x female reader. Fandoms: Attack on Titan, Twisted Wonderland, Demon Slayer Ouran High School Hos...