Tere Mere Darmiyaan

By SophieArshian

STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from th... More

Prologue
Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam
Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi
Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?
O Saajna
Joh na keh saki nazdeekiyan, woh faasla keh gaya
Random poll
Apne toh apne hote hai
Ajeeb Dastaan hai ye
Yeh Dooriyaan
Kuch toh log kahenge
Khamoshiya
Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera
Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye
Sab kuch vahi hai, parr kuch kami hai, Teri aahatein nahi hai
Ya toh Aabaad kardo, Ya phirr Barbaad kardo
Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa
Dard Dilo Ke kam ho jaate, mai aur tum agar hum ho jaate
Update
New update
Adhuri Kahani... Adhura Alvida
Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan
Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko
Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi
Black Day
Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile
Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Koi mujhko yu mila hai, Jaise Banjare ko Ghar
Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai
Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.
Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware
Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho
Tere Mere Pyaar nu Nazar na lage, Ruk ja O Yara, Aaja Lag Ja Gale
Tu hi bata... Kaun tu hai mera?
Tere bina marna nahi, Jeena nahi, Tere Bin.
Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan
Haa mere saath tum raho, jaane ki baat na karo
Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam

1.6K 199 29
By SophieArshian

Well as I said, I came up with another update.

So I basically decided to update again as I couldn't see you'll trouble your pretty brain so much!

It's confusing I know but that's how I roll😂

This time I need you'll to tell me what you think! Go for it!

***
Shehnaaz's mind was blank, she couldn't comprehend what happened. Shreya? Pregnant? And the hysterical talk and that run? Gosh!

She cooked a simple yet tasty meal for both of them and this time instead of sending it to the hospital like she did, she decided to take the tiffin herself. She left Vihan and Kay's place as she went to the hospital.

She asked the receptionist about Sidharth and she was looking at her a bit differently but just told her that he was in the maternity ward.

***
Kabir- Firr Shreya ka kya hua?

Sid- I called her back and someone around her informed me about it. We got her admitted but it was too late. She was too exhausted to push. Cesarean karna pada. Baccha toh safe tha parr Shreya nahi.
Na usme immunity thi, na jeene ki iccha. Yug ko deliver karke maine usse ICU mai shift kiya tha. I saw her die, minute by minute.

Kabir- Was there a way to save her?

Sid- Maybe. She didn't want to live either. Uski sirf ek hi iccha thi, Yug ko mai accept karu along with Shehnaaz.

She couldn't talk much, parr jitna bol sakti thi she told me about her meet with Shehnaaz. I repeatedly tried to ask her ki kya hua. I was scared, Shehnaaz met Shreya! Woh kuch bata hi nahi rahi thi and she wasnt much in the state of speaking too parr she told me. Woh sirf ek baar pagalo ki tarah repeat kar rahi thi, I can't be a good mother, he needs her, he needs her! I didn't even know what to say.

Firr woh badbadane lagi ki Sana ke bacche legitimate hai, strong hai, loved hai aur uska nahi.

She spoke words not sentences, she was incoherent. She could atleast speak and sit up jab tak woh delivery room mai thi, after shifting to icu, she just spoke words like these. Sana told her no one will love her child.

Shayad Shehnaaz itna sab na bhi boli ho parr Shreya ke depressed mind mai itna sab chal raha tha.
She told me about the call, I was devastated. Mai Shreya ko aise nahi dekh paa raha tha, itne mahine maine uske saath bitaye the, she gave me strength when I was trying to strengthen Shehnaaz after her miscarriage.

Kabir put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm.him down but he knew better, he knew what was coming up... The confrontation!

***
Shehnaaz had decided to wait in his cabin but passed by the maternity ward, what she saw baffled her.

It was Shreya connected to 10 different machines which told her that she was extremely serious but she just met her! She had her delivery! But she was just 7 months pregnant?

Shreya- Sidharth... Please, please promise me tum mere baby ko akela nahi chodoge, I am leaving him to you. You are the only family he is left with! Please give him a family, you are his father, give him a mother he deserves!
Shreya said wailing holding Sidharth's hand.

Shehnaaz was broken down to tears. She didn't even know what to cry about, Sidharth? A dying Shreya or the baby?

Sid- I will not Shreya, he will be my child. 

Shehnaaz almost collapsed on the floor but turned to listen more of what they were talking.

Shreya- I know I am dying aur isiliye mai sabse pehle tujhe thankyou bolna chahti hu, iss sab ke baad mere apne maa papa ne mujhe chod diya, society bhi mujhe accept nahi karti jab maine tujhe bataya mujhe laga ki tu bhi mujhe ye sunke chod dega, tu bhi mujhse durr chala jayega but you didn't! You accepted it all, mujhe aur mere bacche ko itna pyaar diya! And I thought tu bhi mere Yug ko ek mistake kahega but you didn't!

Sid- Yug ek mistake kaise ho sakta hai? He is a blessing! You named him Yug, he will be loved.

Shreya- Sidharth how can I ever thank you for what you have done? Teri wife khud pregnant thi, she lost her child, you lost the child and still tu roz mujhse milne aata tha, tu raat raat ko 3 baje tak mere liye daud ke aaya hai.
You didn't care about what the society will say, you are an angel! Now that I am dying, I know, marte hue insaan ki jyada dua lagti hai.

Sid- Shh Shreya, tu soja na thodi der.

Shreya- Ek promise karega? My Yug will be raised as your child. Ek legitimate bacche ki tarah, please.
Usse kabhi batana bhi mat mere baare mai, just keep him safe.
She cried bitterly as Sidharth took her in his arms lightly letting her cry and kept patting her back.

***
Sid- Uski ek hi iccha tha ki Yug ko uske baare mai na batau. I had to wait, till Shreya slept, maybe for ever.
I was broken, Shreya was dying, Sana did something I couldn't believe! I just wanted to ask Shehnaaz why she did that?

***
As Shreya slept she saw Sidharth come out and she hid, he walked to his cabin unaware.

Shehnaaz was heart broken, she didn't know what to cry on! Her friend Shreya was dying, her husband was a cheat, her life had fallen apart.

First she lost her child and then her husband, her postpartum depression had blocked all her senses and she couldn't think straight.

"I am crying, I was mourning, humare bacche ke liye mai ro rahi thi aur apni biwi ko chodke ye kisi aur ke paas chala gaya? She got pregnant when I was pregnant too... Chi! How could the man I  loved so much be so disgusting!
He was sleeping and having an affair behind her back as I was pregnant? Jab mai apne bacche ke liye ro rahi thi tab woh Shreya ke paas uske aane wale bacche ki khushiya mana raha tha?
Joh harr dusri raat 3-4 baje bhi uthke emergency hoti thi woh Shreya ke liye jaata tha? How could I be so blind to not see this!" She pulled on her hair trying to put everything in place.
She literally had no more energy left in her, her legs left her freely as she fell on the ground in the darkness where she was hiding. She sat down sprawled om the dark cold floor crying.

She decided to talk to Sidharth right now so she almost dashed to his cabin when she saw a nurse come out with a bunch of papers.

She wipes her eyes quickly,
Sana- What papers are those sister?

Nurse- Uhm, birth certificate?

The sister was new, she had no idea who Shehnaaz was so she casually said,
Nurse- It's the birth certificate of Yug Sidharth Shukla, he just signed it.

This was the last nail and the last proof she needed. She was a wreck, she couldn't confront him like this.

She rushed back home saving herself from 6 almost accidents.

When she reached home the caretaker had already brought the kids home.

She just ran to hug her 3 year old Vivaan who came the first in front of her. She then hugged her girls and cried till she had to stop because they were asking questions.

She changed into comfortable clothes and tried to calm down till Sidharth came back, to burst out again.

She would've probably killed herself or even better died with the pain and crying if not for her kids around her who wiped her tears every time it trickled down her cheek.

They were very little to understand whatever was happening, they just knew they can't let their mother cry.

Vivaan didn't leave Shehnaaz for a minute, he stuck to her chest like a magnet because he somehow knew his mother wasn't fine. No one ever doubted how much that little child loved his mother.

***
Kabir- Tune usse baat nahi ki? Koshish ki thi.

Sid- Mai ghar yahi sochke gaya tha ki usse baat karunga, usse sab sach bataunga, usse maafi mangunga.
I wanted to beg her and ask her why?

Ye sab ek taraf and the fact that I saw Shreya die giving birth reminded me of her pregnancy. Usse agar kuch hojata uske pregnancy mai toh mai kya karta? And yet I chose to torture her the five months of her pregnancy? I am a beast Kabir.

Kabir- Relax, the conversation... it didn't go the way it should have?

Sid- No, it went towards my destruction.

***

In the evening the bell rang and it was earlier than usual.

She just knew it was Sidharth. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Everyday the house saw these same people open the door looking at each other lovingly, hugging each other but today both of them looked at each other with thousands of questions in mind.

Sid- Shehnaaz, before I give my answers, I need answers.

Sana- You need answers? Really?

He made her sit on the bed in one swift push and was down on his knees.
Sid- Shehnaaz kisike liye do pal ka gussa teri insaniyat se jyada bada hogaya? How? How could you not tell me? Mujhe chod... Khud uski madat kar deti. How could see a pregnant lady go to such an extent ki woh itni jyada stress hojaye!

(For people who didn't understand this, mind you, he said how could you SEE a lady go to that extent and not PUSH HER to that extent. There is a dense and huge difference in that. If you don't get it, I'll explain.)

Sana- Mai? Stress? What the fuck are you saying?
YOU are the one to have an affair behind my back!

Sid- What? Why are you not accepting it? Tumhare conversation ke baad woh khud ko sambhal nahi paayi aur ultimately underwent premature labour!
She is dying! And you are a reason for it! Somebody is dying!

She was taken aback by what he just said, she literally did nothing! How? How was it possible?

Sana- Now you're going to turn this up on me? Woh mujhse mili thi aur humne kuch baat ki aur kuch nahi. Aur mai kyu karu madat? Tune ki hi hogi na madat, After all it was Shreya! Mai kyu karti? Meri kya lagti hai woh?
She said in a fit of rage, she didn't even know what he was talking about but she thought it was just something like not going after her in the market.

Sid- Tu kyu karegi madat? Because you are a human! She was in pain! You heard her! You were in that conversation damn it! She wasn't a good mother? Tere bacche aur uske bacche ko compare karna? You heard it all. Shehnaaz! Tu khud ek maa hai, tu kaise kar sakti hai ye? A woman called out for help in pain!

Sana- Yes I heard it parr mai kya karti! Kya karti mai? Aur kyu karti? And... Mere bacche? Humare bacche nahi hai woh? Ab woh mere bacche hogaye?
Firr toh ye bhi bata do ki woh joh baccha Shreya ne deliver kiya hai woh kiska baccha hai? Shreya ka ya tera!?

Sid- Sana how can you doubt me?

Sana- Doubt? Sidharth maine apni aakhon se dekhi hai aur firr bhi mera dil nahi maan raha!
Ek hi mauka milega aaj tujhe, mera dil mat todna.

She held his hand and took it to her head.
Sana- Tujhe aaj meri kasam hai, agar itna sa bhi pyar kiya ho tune mujhse toh sach kehna. You know I believe in this, tu jhoot bole toh mai abhi marr jau Sidharth.

Sid- Sana tu meri baat sunn...

Sana- Tu sirf javab haa ya na mai de mujhe tere koi bahane nahi sunne.

Did you or did you not go to Shreya's house everytime you told me there was an emergency in the night?

Sid- *Pause* Sana... I had...

Sana- Sidharth, haa ya na.

Sid- Haa.

Sana- Kya tune khud apne haatho se uska birth certificate sign nahi kiya hai as Yug Sidharth Shukla?

Sid- Haa.

Sana- Are you going to raise that child?

Sid- *with tears* Sana I have to...

Sana- That is a yes.
Shreya lost contact with us long back, tu usse pehli baar phirr se kab mila?

Sid- Just about when you got pregnant.

Sana- Oh my god... Is that why you wanted me to abort the...

Sid- No! God no! It was always for you... Shreya se sirf mai mila tha tab...

Sana- Sidharth please. Last question, Is that child... No. Kya tujhe sachme lagta hai ki mai Shreya ke iss condition ka reason hu.

Sid- Mai yeh nahi bol raha ki puri galti teri hai parr...

Sana- Galti toh hai hi, right?

Sid- Sana but that child... Yug is a innocent child! Apne vihan jaisa!

Sana- Dont you dare! Himmat bhi mat karna usko mere vihan se compare karne ki!
Vihan mera beta hai aur mai ab ek bhi shabd nahi sunungi!

Sid- Sana meri baat sunn... It's not what you're thinking.

Sana- Toh kya hai Sid? Kya hai? Jab maine HUMARA! HUMARA BACCHA KHOYA tab tu kisi aur ke saath... Chi!
We lost our unborn and yet harr raat tu uske bacche ke paas jaata raha mujhe bataye bina!

Sid- Shehnaaz hum iske baare mai aaram se baat kar sakte hai.

Sana- *death glare* Haa zaroor kar sakte hai! Divorce ke baad!

***
Kabir- Divorce? So tum dono ne baat hi nahi ki?

Sid- Mauka hi nahi mila. Usne mujhe apne sawal puche aur mere javab sunne ka uske paas vakt hi nahi tha. Ye sab kyu hua? Kaise hua? Kya situations mai hua.... Nothing.

She just casually said divorce. My Shehnaaz! Meri jaan, my wife, mother of our children was divorcing me.

The moment Shehnaaz stepped out of the house was the last day she ever entered that house as a married woman.

Maine bohot koshish ki usko dhundne ki parr woh mujhe nahi mili, usko call kiye but... Nope! Woh mujhe nahi mili.

Iske beech I had to perform the last rites of Shreya, I had to take care of the kid that she left me with. I was all that Yug had, mai usse abandon nahi kar sakta tha.

The next she met me was in the court for the divorce proceedings. Absolutely no contact was made or even tried to, by her mostly.

***
Shehnaaz had decided to give it a last talk in the court but the moment he showed up with a baby in his hand, she lost it.

The only civil conversation they had was about the kids.
Both of them got one of the twins, Vihan was a baby, he needed his mother so Shehnaaz had to give up on Vivaan and Sidharth had to give up on Vihan.

The moment they parted on the paper, they parted their ways.

***
Sid- Shehnaaz looked at me with disgust! I couldn't bare that. Maine socha ki mai usse thoda vakt du, meri ek conference thi kuch hafto ki America mai. Mai vaha chala gaya and that... My next mistake.
Mujhe laga mai vapis vahi aaunga parr the pages turned. Shehnaaz just...vanished! Poof! Gayab.

Maine koshish ki, kay ne koshish ki, sabne koshish ki parr woh nahi mili mujhe.
Kya karta mai? I contacted Annie, who was studying that time, she loved me so much that she shifted herself entirely to US for me and my kids leaving her love behind, leaving you behind, I am sorry.

Kabir- Sidharth... Uska sabse acha decision tha woh.

Sid- Maine divorce ke baad harr mahine usse paise bhi bhijvaye the, taaki mujhe pata chale woh kaisi hai, kaha hai.
A envelope with money and a note inside. Harr mahine the envelope returned, unopened.

Uski lawyer ne kaha ki woh uss envelope ko touch bhi nahi karti thi, dekhti bhi nahi thi. She once sent me a message through the lawyer to stop sending her money because she will never accept anything from him.

Usse alimony nahi chahiye thi, usse sirf itna chahiye tha ki mai usse chod du. So I did.

After a long silence in between them Sid finally said,
Sid- Chal yaar mai nikalta hu, aaj atleast kuch baatein toh clear hojaye.

Kabir- Jaa bhai all the best.

Sid- Thanks.

Flashback ends!

(So the flashback is in perspective phase so that is why it's one after the other but the thing to note is, while Sid narrates his flashback, it's still morning as he speaks to Kabir while as Shehnaaz is  reminiscing her past, it's later that day as she has reached mumbai and even the hospital.)

Shehnaaz was sitting still on her desk surrounded by files while he hadn't even read a line of which.

She involuntarily moved her hand to her face to wipe her tears only to realise there weren't any flowing tears.
Maybe even unconsciously she didn't let her emotions flow out without her permission.

She had taken a lot of time to master this skill and she wasn't proud.

Aman knocked on the door and she looked up, coming out of her daze.
Aman- Shehnaaz?

Sana- Huh? Sir?

Aman- Tujhe kitni baar bolu, ab toh sir bolna band karde. Uth ja.

Sana- Kya hua.

Aman- Shehnaaz, I don't know vaha kya hua parr itna mujhe pata hai ki abhi tujhe kisike saath hone ki zarurat hai and you're very important to me, you know it.

Sana- Dr. Aman aapko aisa kuch karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, I am fine.

Aman- Bilkul zarurat hai, tu abhi mere saath chal rahi hai and it's my order!

Sana- Parr kaha?

Aman- Chal toh, surprise hai.

Sana- Aap nahi manoge na?
She said smiling slightly.

Aman- Bilkul nahi.

Sana- Chalo.
She picked up her handbag and started walking behind him.

She wasn't in the right state of mind to stay alone, it'd be good to have some company and who better than Aman who actually atleast knew half of her life problems.

Aman told his secretary that he was leaving along with Shehnaaz and left.

***
Meanwhile, Sidharth had just come out of the mortgagee after paying him his interest.

That house was Shehnaaz's parents who had died early. Wierd enough Shehnaaz's witness when she inherited the house was her maasi that she met once a year and for the later proceedings which went on uptil last year was still some lady who he assumed was a friend of her's.

Not once did he see Dr. Aman making an appearance. It was wierd but he didn't think much about it.

Since he was done here he knew Shehnaaz would be in the hospital and desperately wanted to meet her.

Ofcourse her husband would be there too but at this point, he hardly cared!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phew! That was difficult!

God I am tired, agla update toh ab Thursday ko hi aayega.  Parr don't worry, time pe hi aayega.

I want you'll to tell me what you think about the past, who is right, who is wrong, who is what?

Common after two big updates in one day, I ki da deserve some good comments about what you think!

Byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9K 42
People say you are lucky if you find your true love.. you are blessed that you have a loving family.. But is only Love enough? This story is about HE...
482K 42.1K 94
He hated her.. "That's what he thought" 1 look on her and he felt fireworks all around and his heart shouted MINE ! But but but.. his mind reminded h...
51.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
164K 20.7K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...