A Simple Secret (A Cameron Da...

Oleh fabxxlifexx

It all started with a simple secret of two people, neither willing to tell the other. Ashlyn and Cameron have... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Questions for y'all (not an update)
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
RIP Caroline (not an update)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Questions for y'all 2 (not an update)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
hey (not an update)

chapter 23

1.4K 39 14
Oleh fabxxlifexx

"Ay, I have to film some videos. Do you want to do one with me?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, sure why not?" I replied. Most of the boy's fans knew who I was by now, and surprisingly, I hadn't gotten much hate. I guess they liked me, which I was so thankful for, because I knew how those fangirls could get.

"Okay, let's go film in my room." We walked up to Cam's room, and he set up the camera and everything.

"Wait, what video are we doing?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare," he replied. "I just asked them to send me some quick truth and dares to do with you."

I nodded. It sounded fun. I mean, I'd never really made a youtube video before, so I was just going along with whatever.

Cam started the camera, and began to talk.

"Hey guys, I'm Cameron Dallas, and today I have Ashlyn with me."

"We're going to be doing a Truth and Dare today," I said.

Cam nodded. "I asked you guys to send me in questions and dares, and you guys sent me a lot, so I chose some to do with Ash."

I smiled. "Let's get started!"

"Okay, truth or dare Ash," he said.

"Umm, I'll take truth," I chose, deciding to play it safe the first time.

He reached into the jar with a bunch of slips and pulled one out. "First kiss story." He turned to me and smirked. He knew how embarrassing this story was.

"Oh god," I muttered. "So I was totally, like, obsessed with this one boy in third grade or something, and I literally chased him around the playground, and then I basically trapped him against the water fountain, and told him that if he didn't kiss me I'd make him drown in a toilet."

My face was starting to turn a little red, and I started to regret saying anything. It wasn't an ideal first kiss story to have. Cam, on the other hand, was dying of laughter. He literally looked like he couldn't breathe. I slapped him on the back, half out of fear he was going to choke, and half because it was already embarrassing enough.

He held his hands up. "Sorry, sorry! Just baby Ash was just a little aggressive, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, and took the jars. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said.

I took the jar and took out a slip.

Shit.

I tried to put it back in and choose another, but Cam saw me and grabbed my wrist. "What was it?"

"What do you mean? I accidentally pulled it out. Let me choose another one," I said nervously, trying to play it off.

He glanced at the paper that was still in my hand, and pulled it out of my hand gently. He opened it up, and then turned to me. "Oh."

I turned red. "Yeah."

On the paper was a single word. Kiss. It was obvious it was meant for Cam to kiss me, because the dares were meant to be done by the both of us.

"Um," I said. I didn't know what to say, to be honest. I mean, it was a dare, so he kind of had to do it, but then again, he didn't have to do it. Besides, I had a boyfriend! Why would these evil people do this to me anyways?

"Ash," he said. "You don't have to do this. We can do another one."

I looked at him. "You sure? I mean that is the whole point of a dare, right? And besides, it's your dare, not mine..." I don't know what I was doing, I should have been agreeing with him and telling him no!

Yet, something inside of me felt weird. Almost as if I wanted him to kiss me...

No no no. There was no way.

He looked me in the eye, and turned away quickly. "Ash..."

"Yes?" I said, half-whispering, out of fear of what he was going to say.

"I-" he started, but then abruptly stopped, and before I knew it, his lips came crashing down onto mine.

At first, I was shocked, and was going to pull away, but I couldn't do it and I succumbed into the rush his lips gave me. As soon as I responded, he wrapped his arms around me, and I ran my fingers through his hair. Our lips moved in sync, and he slowly pushed me into the couch we were sitting on. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I couldn't resist it any longer, so I let him enter. Our lips moved in sync, and he moved down to my neck. At first I let him, but I finally came to my senses, and pulled away, gasping.

"Cam," I breathed out.

I guess he realized what had happened, and he abruptly took his hands off of me. "Ash, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I swear-"

"Cam, it's my fault too," I said, holding my hand up. "First, how about we turn off the camera?"

Cam got up and deleted the film, and came back. "Um, so what just happened?"

"I think I should ask you that first," I replied honestly.

"Ashlyn, I, uh-" he started, before running his hand through his hair several times. I resisted the urge to go up and run my own hands or fix it or just do anything just as I had been about two minutes ago.

"What, Cam?"

"I-," he started, pacing around the room, obviously uncomfortable with my question.

"Cameron, just sit down, and tell me what's going on in your mind right now," I said, honestly.

He suddenly came and stood in front of me. "Oh fuck it. Ashlyn, I like you. I've always liked you. Everytime I see you with Shawn, my heart breaks a little more every time. It hurts me that I could have gotten you so long ago, and that now I've lost my chance. The day Shawn asked you to be his girlfriend, I couldn't help but think that that could have been me, years ago. I don't know why I never did anything about it, I-"

My head was spinning. "Cam, stop."

He looked at me worried. "I'm sorry, I was just-"

"Just stop."

I didn't mean to sound so harsh, and I knew that Cam was only answering my question, but I couldn't process any of this right now. I got up to walk out of the room, before someone opened it.

"Shawn," I breathed.

"Hey, what's up? Matt said you and Cam were filming a video, looks like you're done?" he said, smiling.

I tried to nod, but my head and heart both froze. I'd cheated on him. I'd cheated on Shawn. I had always told myself I'd never be that kind of girl, who cheated on her boyfriend, even by "mistake." The guilt started to overcome me, and I just stared at him.

"Ash?" he asked, his smile faltering. "Are you okay?"

I did my best to smile. "Of-of course. Um, we didn't exactly finish, but I'm sure we can do it some other time. I gotta go, sorry. Catch up later?" I told him, a little too rushed to sound super convincing, but enough to get out of this uncomfortable situation.

He looked at me weird, nodding. "Yeah, of course. Do you want me to come with you? Are you sick?"

He was making this so much harder. "No, no I got this. Thanks though. Bye!"

He grabbed my wrist, spinning me around. "No goodbye kiss?"

I pecked his lips, since he wasn't going to let me go, but I couldn't feel more disgusted with myself. These pairs of lips had literally been on another guy's, Cam's, less than a couple minutes ago.

I guess Shawn thought I was super sick or something, so he let go without asking any more questions. "Take care," he said, his eyebrows furrowed.

I faked another smile, and then quickly glanced behind him, and saw Cam on his bed with his head in his hands, and I could feel my heart tearing apart.

What am I going to do?

***A/N:
ay guys you still there lol? sorry it's been so long i've been so busy but yeah i tried to make this a lil longer and more cashlyn and uh yeah...i have no idea how to write emotional scenes so i apologize if that was awkward af. love you guys xoxo

-sam 💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.6K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...