chapter 12

I quickly got dressed, putting on an LA tank top and some fringed black shorts. I felt like it fit the day's happenings pretty well, since I was going to Hollywood today with Shawn.

*ping*

Shawn: I'm here!

Ashlyn: coming down right now

I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my sunglasses. I slipped on my hightops really fast, and ran out the door. Shawn was waiting where he had yesterday.

"Ready to go?"

"More than ever, let's go to LA baby!"

"Ashlyn, you are in LA," he said, laughing.

"Hollywood, whatever," my cheeks turning slightly red.

He smiled and started the car.

~

"So, first, we're going to go up to the Hollywood sign," Shawn stated.

"Okay, cool!" genuinely excited for this.

We reached the booth to buy tickets for the shuttles.

"Two, please," Shawn said, politely.

"Sure, honey! Beautiful lady you've got, what a lucky man you are," the old lady at the counter said.

Awkward.

"Um-" I started to say, before Shawn cut me off.

"Thanks!" Shawn said, smiling.

After we got our tickets, and were out of view of the lady, I turned around to face Shawn.

"What the hell?!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it. She looked so happy," he said.

I smiled. That was so like Shawn. "Alright, but that was the last time."

"Unless you know, things happen...," he said, with a smirk.

I stared at him, a little shocked.

"Relax girl, I'm joking. Let's go, we're going to be late!" he said, laughing.

~

We had taken some pictures of the sign, and I have to admit, the view from up there was amazing. I had really enjoyed it. We'd also walked through the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and I felt pretty cool walking where famous people once walked.

It'd been almost two hours though, since it took a while to do all that.

"I'm starving," I complained.

"Same, let's grab some food," Shawn agreed.

We took a bus to the west part of Hollywood, and at this restaurant called "Tender Greens." We both had really good fried chicken with some grilled vegetables. And when I say really good, I mean really good.

"Mm, that was so good," I said in satisfaction.

"Agreed," said Shawn. "Anyways, ready for the next stop?"

"Okay! Where are we going?"

"So you know how yesterday I mentioned that one of the guys wasn't there?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, I remember."

"Well, that's because he's filming a movie!" he explained, sounding pretty proud. I mean, I would too, if a friend of mine was in a movie. Obviously.

"Oh, wow! That's really cool. What's his name?" wondering if I knew him.

"That's a surprise," Shawn said, with a wink.

"Do I know him?" I asked. I probably didn't. I didn't know, like, anyone. Literally.

"I don't know. But, I don't want to ruin it if you do. I mean, like he could be your biggest idol right now," he said.

"COLTON HAYNES?" I half-yelled. He was one of the few actors I actually knew, and worshipped. Because, that face was beautiful. And of course, he was a great actor. It's not all about looks.

Shawn looked at me with a weird face. "Err, no, but I'm sure my surprise will be just as great. And if you don't know him, then it'll still be, because he's known to be popular with the girls."

I laughed. "Alright, let's go."

"Wait, put this on," Shawn said, pulling out a blindfold.

"Are you serious right now?" I said, but a smile was tugging at my mouth. He must really want to keep this a surprise.

"Yes, I'm serious," he answered, while tying it around my eyes.

I sighed. "Alright, now can we go? The suspense is starting to get to me now."

He grabbed my hand, and we walked for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was probably ten minutes.

"Wait here, let me go get him."

I heard him say his name to who I guessed were the guards, and after a while, I heard some shuffling.

"Okay, you can take off the blindfold," I heard Shawn's voice say.

I took it off, adjusting my eyes to the sunlight.

And then, I gasped, louder than I'd ever before.

Because, there standing in front me was...

Cameron Dallas, my ex-best friend.

A/N:

ignore any inaccurate info (Hollywood stuff, I've never visited myself, so I don't know how the tours and stuff work exactly..I tried looking it up, but I just got confused. lol.)

this was sort of hard to write, because I kept rushing myself, and then I remember I had to slow down a little, but like I actually felt my heart like kind of speeding up, lol, ok lame, but the suspense was getting to me.

I'm sure y'all knew it was Cam, obviously.

but still, a little cliffhanger? how will ashlyn react? oh gosh I'm excited for the next part, are you?

please!! comment//vote//follow

AND one more thing this time---> go follow FandomOverloadz (that's her new user I think because she used to be CamsOneAndOnly) and read her stories and follow her!! she's sooo nice omg(:

I also changed Ashlyn to Anna Sophia Robb because I've been watching some of her movies again and she's SO pretty ohmygosh. and she looks like the Ashlyn I pictured.

my A/N's are so long I need to learn how to shorten them. anyways, yeah comment//vote//follow//share love u!!(: