chapter 23

"Ay, I have to film some videos. Do you want to do one with me?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, sure why not?" I replied. Most of the boy's fans knew who I was by now, and surprisingly, I hadn't gotten much hate. I guess they liked me, which I was so thankful for, because I knew how those fangirls could get.

"Okay, let's go film in my room." We walked up to Cam's room, and he set up the camera and everything.

"Wait, what video are we doing?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare," he replied. "I just asked them to send me some quick truth and dares to do with you."

I nodded. It sounded fun. I mean, I'd never really made a youtube video before, so I was just going along with whatever.

Cam started the camera, and began to talk.

"Hey guys, I'm Cameron Dallas, and today I have Ashlyn with me."

"We're going to be doing a Truth and Dare today," I said.

Cam nodded. "I asked you guys to send me in questions and dares, and you guys sent me a lot, so I chose some to do with Ash."

I smiled. "Let's get started!"

"Okay, truth or dare Ash," he said.

"Umm, I'll take truth," I chose, deciding to play it safe the first time.

He reached into the jar with a bunch of slips and pulled one out. "First kiss story." He turned to me and smirked. He knew how embarrassing this story was.

"Oh god," I muttered. "So I was totally, like, obsessed with this one boy in third grade or something, and I literally chased him around the playground, and then I basically trapped him against the water fountain, and told him that if he didn't kiss me I'd make him drown in a toilet."

My face was starting to turn a little red, and I started to regret saying anything. It wasn't an ideal first kiss story to have. Cam, on the other hand, was dying of laughter. He literally looked like he couldn't breathe. I slapped him on the back, half out of fear he was going to choke, and half because it was already embarrassing enough.

He held his hands up. "Sorry, sorry! Just baby Ash was just a little aggressive, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, and took the jars. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said.

I took the jar and took out a slip.

Shit.

I tried to put it back in and choose another, but Cam saw me and grabbed my wrist. "What was it?"

"What do you mean? I accidentally pulled it out. Let me choose another one," I said nervously, trying to play it off.

He glanced at the paper that was still in my hand, and pulled it out of my hand gently. He opened it up, and then turned to me. "Oh."

I turned red. "Yeah."

On the paper was a single word. Kiss. It was obvious it was meant for Cam to kiss me, because the dares were meant to be done by the both of us.

"Um," I said. I didn't know what to say, to be honest. I mean, it was a dare, so he kind of had to do it, but then again, he didn't have to do it. Besides, I had a boyfriend! Why would these evil people do this to me anyways?

"Ash," he said. "You don't have to do this. We can do another one."

I looked at him. "You sure? I mean that is the whole point of a dare, right? And besides, it's your dare, not mine..." I don't know what I was doing, I should have been agreeing with him and telling him no!