chapter 26

"He really likes me," I breathed out.

Johnson and I were currently sitting in the car just by campus, and I was trying to put all this information together and calm down, but everything that Johnson had just told me about their talk last night was too much to understand all in one take.

"Yeah, well, duh," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," I said. He smirked and just shook his head.

"Your life is such a mess right now, oh god. Must be so fun," he said, laughing out loud.

"Would you shut up already?" I said, slapping his shoulder. I quickly got my stuff together, and opened the door. "Thanks for the ride my friend. It was a pretty fun break despite everything that happened. Tell everyone else I said bye and Shawn I'm sorry again that things didn't work out. Oh, and wish him luck for his tour."

"You say it all like you're about to die," he said.

"Well, with the amount of work I have to do before tomorrow, yeah the chances are high."

He smirked. "Oh, and Ash?"

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"You should go for it," he told me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing, just don't let anyone or anything hold you back from what you really want in life, that's all," he explained with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Okay?"

He simply nodded, and waved and drove off.

Well, how much I missed you my dear uni.

I wrapped myself in my blankets in my dorm, and checked my phone. There was a knock on the door and Kayla walked in.

I stood up and ran over to her. "Kayla! I missed you so much."

I noticed she wasn't hugging me back so I pulled back. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and walked past me. "Oh god, I screwed up so bad. How could I do that?" she said, sounding as if she was in major distressed.

"Do what?" She didn't answer me, so I went over to her and sat down next to her. "Kayla, what did you do?"

"I screwed up, that's what I did."

What the hell is she talking about? "Okay, I get that, but what did you do?"

"I kissed him! I kissed him, okay?" she yelled, and then burst into tears.

Well okay then. "Kissed who?" I shook her shoulder. "Kayla who did you kiss and why is it such a bad thing?"

"Oh my god, I am such a terrible person," she said again, wiping her tears away only to be replaced by more. She stood up and started pacing the room.

"Kayla, would you please either tell me what happened or just stop crying because I really am not in the mood for tears right now," I said, getting a little frustrated with her.

"Okay, I can do this. I can do this," she whispered to herself.

To be honest, I was actually getting really nervous at the point. What was she hiding?

She looked up at me and stared at me.

"I kissed Shawn."

A/N:

sorry ive been hella busy and will be until like next next week or no prob just until like june LOL but dw i will still update but they will be veryyyy long and probably really short like this one bcuz honestly don't have any time and my grades need a lot of work at the moment and huge tests coming ANDDD im super stressed soo yeaahhhhh just bare w me

also sorry this update was terrible and soo short lsjdflsfkjsf

Maybe next time I update I will add it to this chapter