Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 116

2.2K 92 12
By Rezioj27

    In the next few days, the Returning Academy was still too busy. Even Tianmen Academy started classes again and Shen Liang did not go, and the Hou Mansion was still noisy. Shen Xiao and Shenyang kept shutting himself in the room without seeing anyone, vomiting blood and fainted. The old lady, who was not as agile as before, was so worried that she would wash her face with tears all day long, clamoring that Shen Ruiting must avenge her love-sun. In the past, with Shen Ruiting’s filial piety to him, I was afraid that she would really want to find a way. The county king said, but this time it is said that he just threw away the old lady’s hand, letting them have the ability to find the county king on their own, and left the Hexiangyuan. He did not visit again for the next few days and was completely buried. The first is in the affairs of yamen.

    When Qi Yue and Qi Xuan came back seven days later, Shao Guang almost didn't hold them and wept bitterly. They made them look dumbfounded. They didn't know until Fu Ying mentioned that they were visiting the hospital in Pei Yuanxuan. The next day, Yao Guang was ordered to learn to cook, wash, and do housework. This is nothing. If you want to learn, you won’t be able to learn it, but he also helps to take care of Shen You, who is bigger and more energetic during the day, until the night is cool. Only after taking a good bath can he have free time, so he can only sacrifice his rest time to learn those things. After a few days, the severely sleepy Shaoguang hangs two panda eyes all day long. Seeing everyone is like a firecracker. Burning, Lei Zhen is afraid of him, if it is not important, he will never show up, showing up is often the time to pick Shen Liang alone.

    "Okay, Shao Guang, you go and rest. Just leave it to me and Xiao Xuan." After

    understanding the whole story, Qi Yue took over the child without laughing or crying. Qi Xuan also automatically took over the cleaning work spontaneously. Ying went to the kitchen to change the cold, and finally returned to the courtyard to restore the orderly order.

    "The more and more I really love you." I

    hugged him and kissed his face fiercely. After shaking his words, the person has disappeared, leaving Qi Yue stupid, who was kissed for the first time. Frozen there for a long time and couldn't recover.

    "What are you doing in a daze?"

    Shen Liang stepped into the house and saw this scene. Since he didn't see his relatives, he couldn't help but look at Qi Yue a little strangely, wondering why he just came back. Like a soul.

    "what?"

    Suddenly he was awakened by someone, and Qi Yue's eyes were still a little confused. Shen Liang shook his head and reached out to accept Shen You who seemed a little sleepy. The thumb fell asleep, and his mouth still sucked in from time to time.

    "How did Zhuangzi's matter be handled?"

    Shen You was covered with a quilt, and Shen Liang pushed him to the corner of the room again, confirming that he would not be awakened before he started to care about their Zhuangzi trip.

    Qi Yue almost recovered, and sat down beside him and gritted his teeth and said, "We sent all the housekeepers and her family to the cell. The reason is to oppress the peasants, adulterate the good girls, and embezzle the owner's property. They Even if you don’t die, you have to go to prison.”

    Compared to these people in the Hou Mansion, they hate those who have caused them substantial harm. Just think of everything in the past five years, and think of the coolness of the past two years and always wake up in the middle of the night. The past shivering in the quilt, he could not wait to peel their skins and twitch their tendons.

    "Well, what else?"

    Shen Liang nodded, and picked up the teacup on the table to his lips. Qi Yue took out a few sheets of handprinted paper and handed it to him: "This is the confession of the lady in charge, she Acknowledging that Liu Shuhan instructed her to suppress you. Even her son dared to pester you again and again. It was also Liu Shuhan's instruction. As for the farmers in Zhuangzi, all the farmers who had bullied us with the family in charge were dismissed, and the rest were all dismissed. It’s some honest farmers. After discussing with Qi Xuan, I mentioned a surname. A farmer who can read and write is to be the manager. However, due to heavy rainfall in the past few days, there have been several natural disasters such as mudslides in Tongchuan. The people are right. It was a difficult time. Those farmers who had been fired got entangled in troubles. In order to settle them, we only delayed two more days. After handling everything, I asked Guanshi He to gather all the farmers and tell them that this year’s Zhuangzi You don’t have to turn in all your income. As long as they work together to survive the catastrophe, they will surely get a lot of money at the end of the year, and have a rich and lively year, cool, am I doing it right?"

    The farmers are very happy, and have swept away the haze brought about by the disaster, and restored their previous vitality and energy, but Qi Yue still looked at Shen Liang with some worry, after all, the Zhuangzi belongs to him, so he will dispense with the income from the Zhuangzi. , It was him who was losing, that was not a small sum.

    "Well, you are doing well. Brother Yue, managing Zhuangzi is the same as managing a country. Those who win the hearts of the people will win the world. You can put yourself in the place for them, and they will reward you with their hard work. In the future, we may get better than today. Go more, and since I said that Zhuangzi and the shop are all up to you, you can just do it as you want, don’t be afraid that I’m upset, the more you go, there would be nothing without you. I and mine are yours. You don’t need to be polite with me. You can be the master of the rest of the Zhuangzi and the shop.” You

    can see his worry at a glance, Shen Liang raised his eyes and said seriously, in his mind. In, they are never just his random.

    "Yeah."

    Qi Yue nodded tearfully. He knew that Liang Liang would not blame her, but he never dreamed that Liang Liang would praise him.

    "These things will trouble you. If you are really too busy, remember to tell me that I will find a way to find someone you can trust to come back and help you."

    Shen Liang reached out and patted his shoulder, looking for someone. He has been pondering over the past few days. There are Nether Guards on the outside and the armored guards. Basically, don’t worry, but on the inside, it’s not just a few of them. Let’s just talk about managing the village and the shop. His offer is paid. There are dozens of Zhuangzi shops. Qi Yue is definitely not able to manage it alone, but it is easy to find a servant, but it is hard to find a loyal one. What's more, he is looking for something that can read and write, which is more or less clever. The child's servant, it takes time to find out more slowly.

    "We're looking for someone?"

    "Well, even if someone who is fancy recommends it to me, we will have more and more things in the future, and we really need to train a few more people."

    Then he will meet those Zhuangzishang Shen Liang felt that if they could find one or two that were suitable for them, they would be able to relax temporarily.

    "Speaking of this, I really think of someone alone."

    "Oh?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and looked over, Qi Yue said embarrassedly: "It's the son who is in charge of things. He is only twelve this year, but the little guy is very clever. On that day, we were suddenly surrounded by troubled farmers, and he sneaked into the county. Ya who came to the newspaper official, I heard from Aunt He that Guan Shi was also a talented person before, and was later deprived of his fame for some reason, but he still felt that he had to be successful only by reading, so he taught his son to read and literate since he was a child. Unfortunately, Xiao He is not for studying. When he is ten years old, he has to give up the idea of letting him get fame and fame in the future."

    "Well, it sounds quite appropriate. Is He Guanshi's family credible?"

    Nodded, Shen Ryo also pondered, but he couldn't find any memory of the He Guanshi family after looking through the memory. In fact, this is normal. Although he has been on Zhuangzi for five years, he will work with him, but he is basically in the center of Zhuangzi. There are few activities in his courtyard, and Zhuangzi in Tongchuan covers hundreds of acres, and most of the farmers are scattered. It is not surprising that he has not seen them.

    "It should be credible. Before I used them, I asked the Nether Guards to check their past affairs. Their family is simple, just two old people, a couple, and a pair of children. They don’t have anything to do with life on weekdays. Right or wrong, I just know how to work hard every day."

    "Okay, then you can write a letter to Tongchuan, and see if you are willing to send his son here. If you like, you can send someone to Tongchuan to pick him up. I'll take a look at it myself. Establish a correct outlook on life, and when you learn all kinds of knowledge, if you cultivate it well, maybe he can become our right hand in the future."

    Shen Liang is not a grind and chirping person. Hearing what he says, he will make a decision decisively. , and here Qi Yue had a chance to respond, Ray really suddenly appeared: "Lord Jun, Zhuo Lin Hou government's term came, he handed the post did not go the front door, but the door where furtive look around."

    come back courtyard After the expansion, the side door was very close to them, and the concierge had long been replaced by Lei Zhen's own person. Now that Shen Liang enters and exits, no one will immediately report to some people.

    "It's estimated that it came here secretly. Brother Yue, go ahead, Lei Zhen, let Xiang Zhuo come in. By the way, send someone to say to Aunt Sun that Lin'an Houfu is a guest here, and she knows what to do."

    This Xiang Zhuo is too messy. If it is known that he will not pass the post, he will look secretly from the side, for fear that he will be made irresponsible remarks.

    "Yeah." The

    two retired one after another, knowing that he was going to meet guests. After a while, Fu Ying gave two plates of snacks and a plate of cut fruits, as well as hot tea, and pushed away the stroller by the way. In case they wake up Shen You, or Shen You wakes up to them, when Xiang Zhuo comes in behind Lei Zhen, it is almost after a cup of tea.

    "It turns out that this is the yard where you live. It's a big place, but it's too rudimentary, right? Will they deceive people too much?"

    Xiang Zhuo speeded up seeing the coolness sitting in the hall waiting for him from a distance. The footsteps passed directly over Lei Zhen, who was leading the way, and the two young men behind him were embarrassed, and kept bowing to Lei Zhen and apologizing. Their master was too unruly.

    "You didn't wake up because your eyes were too heavy, isn't it? What is simple, this kind of brick house is already very good among the people, and many people will not be able to live in a lifetime of hard work."

    Rolling his eyes angrily, Shen Liang pointed to the opposite chair: "Don't look at it, you won't turn into a pavilion with carved beams and painted buildings, I said, what are you doing? Why are you sneaking here? Aren't you afraid of

    Lin'anhou and Shizi picking you?" In his past and present life, Xiang Zhuo is definitely one of the most extraordinary princes he has ever seen, and he is still a twin, a twin with only a little more freedom than a woman.

    "If you smoke, you can smoke. My father is blocking it anyway. When did they not want to smoke me?" The

    rogue shrugged, Xiang Zhuo sat down in a depressed mood, Shen Liang is not blind, how can I not see it? "Let’s talk, what happened? Seeing you look like the sky is about to collapse, people who don’t know may think you have suffered some inhuman torture."

    Don’t know. It’s because Shen Liang’s mouth is too poisonous. He personally feels that Xiang Zhuo is too ignorant of being born in the blessing. The whole family is pampered. Whenever something happens, the sky collapses. As for? What's the use of hurting the spring and sadness of autumn? It's still your own body if you're angry, it's too uneconomical.

Accept my apology.....
For not updating....

My childhood photo😂😂 it was hidden like it is one of the main  culprit of GOT ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 24.1K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
433K 27.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
137K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
187K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...