Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

67.

4.7K 208 263
By happinessnoise

Dowoon soon had to go. My time with him was short lived but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

It wasn't long before BTS would perform so around 5 minutes before, I placed myself near the tv in the cafeteria.

You may be thinking, why didn't i go against the ugly jumper man's orders and stay with the group? Well, here is my reason.

I am terrified of him and if word got out I was already breaking rules I would be slandered left right and center.

The performance was starting and I got out my phone to take videos, even though this would be all over the Internet, I still felt inclined to do so.

They're such good performers. Got7 included. I didn't know much about them but I knew they were extremely talented.

I hugged my knees and I couldn't help but smile as Namjoon appeared on screen.

"He's so scary," I said despite being in awe of him. The next time we are together in the recording studio I will pay close attention to him for more than one reason.

"He's so cool" I mumbled.

All the members soon appeared on stands and all 14 were dancing like the landlord was in the audience.

I was now grateful that I wasn't included as 1, I didn't recognise the dance, and 2 they were on raised platforms.

The performance was soon ending and got7 were preparing to go on a separate stage.

"Oh no- I gotta go-"

I left my chair and started sprinting up the stairs again.

I passed Shinee on the stairs. And I stumbled when I stopped to bow for a second, as they were older.

I want to die.

Jisung, you are not an Olympic runner.

You have just embarrassed yourself.

I looked back for a second and Taemin looked like he was going to break into tears of laughter.

"No unfair, don't laugh at me" I moaned, keeping my eyes on him as I ran to tear up the stairs.

Luckily he has no idea who you are.

They will see you perform. Are you lacking brain cells?

I only ran the other way.

I collapsed in front of the door, panting, just as got7 got on stage. I know this because I could hear the cheers.

"Oh god I'm going to end it all" I screamed on the floor, my lungs feeling like they were going to explode.

"Jisung?" someone flung open the door clearly having heard my screams.

It was Suhoo.

"What on earth are you doing?".

I pulled myself up off the floor.

"Oh I don't know, going on a little stroll" I panted, finally looking up at him.

His expression changed, clearly mortified.

"You- you-" he pulled me in the room and pushed me in front of a mirror.

"You delinquent? What have you been doing?" He brushed off my clothes and made me look in the mirror.

My eyeliner was smudged. It's not that big of a deal.

"Come here" he hissed and he pulled out wipes and eyeliner.

"I'm going to kill you." he grumbled as he dabbed away at my eyes.

"Please do" I put my head on his chest in defeat.

He gently moved me off him and he changed.

He now had a look of sympathy on his symmetrical face.

"I would, but that's illegal. Now come here" he said softly, now gesturing I move my head closer. He adjusted my hair, messing around with it.

He then moved away to have a better look. "Perfect" he then darted back over to me, giving me a hug. "Go next door, the members will be up any minute." he patted my head pointing over to the door.

"I have to do shinee's makeup now" he said proudly. No wonder they were on the stairs.

I rushed out the room, hoping to avoid Taemin. My heart cannot take him laughing at me again.

The room was empty. No ugly jumper man. That's how life should be, free of a man like him.

I placed my phone on charge and jumped on the sofa, closing my eyes.

_

I didn't even get to relax because I heard someone screaming as they walked into the room.

Of course, Hoseok, he was always great at making an entrance, but never giving you a warning as it would spoil the effect.

He wasn't even screaming at anything or any one in particular. He was just screaming

"Why is he doing that?" Jimin had his hands clamped down on his ears as Hoseok continued.

"I think a member of got7 looked him in the eye and he hasn't been the same" Namjoon sighed as a makeup artist rushed over to powder his face.

"maybe it was jackson, hes a bad man you know-" jimin hissed

"you need to let that party go man-" namjoon side eyed jimin.

Taehyung soon came over and his chest was still heaving from dancing.

"How was it?" I said to the room as a whole as Taehyung placed his head in my lap to rest.

"Terrifying" Yoongi hugged a pillow.

"oh"

"I don't like performing as a 7." Jin huffed, fanning himself. The rest of the members nodded.

"We have to be on in 5 minutes and in 3 hours we have the ending stage where we walk around and shit" Yoongi said, looking at Namjoon's notes.

"then sitting down and looking pretty for the camera. Jisung will be good at this" he added smirking while I went red

I squirmed in my seat as he said the words "5 minutes". Taehyung looked up and glared, clearly not liking me fidgeting, he pinched my thigh.

"You dickhead, stop it you prick-" I pushed him off, rubbing my leg mournfully.

"So foul-mouthed-" Jimin gasped looking up from his phone.

"Sorry, but you pulled my hair" Taehyung said, pouting.

"Taehyung; if I hit a pigeon the pigeon isn't-"

I started but Jimin interrupted, now standing up.

"Don't joke about things like that. I haven't seen that pigeon on our balcony in ages. That time Jin swerved, it was because of that Pigeon. He killed it." Jimin started doing cartwheels and flips

around the room as if he was trying to imitate being a Pigeon getting hit by a car.

(of course he wasn't doing cartwheels, but he had the energy to do so).

"Oh god" Taehyung returned to my lap, Turning away from Jimin.

"True y'know, one day you will just have to accept the truth that Jin is a murderer." Jimin hissed, finally sitting down.

"And you must accept that the Pigeon is dead" Yoongi mumbled as he was pulled out of his seat by a staff member.

"It's time to go idiots" Hoseok stood on his chair, his hands in the air, beaming.

"I'll kick the chair" Jungkook threatened Hoseok as Namjoon tried to get us into single file, yet struggling with Hoseok.

"Come on Jay, get down," Namjoon pleaded.

"Rhymes with gay" Jungkook yawned getting up to stand behind Jin who was looking at my shoe laces disapprovingly.

"Explains Jisung then" Taehyung said getting up. not this stupid Jay Jay name again.

I followed Taehyung in this "line" and we ended up all squishing into one lift due to Namjoon not knowing how to get around the building

"That's my toe Hoseok"

"I'm no where near you-"

"Be self aware-"

"Jisung your hair smells nice"

"Jungkook stop being weird I swear-"

"I'm going to kill you all shut up-'' Jimin hissed, clearly getting into performing mode.

"Then who would perform?" Taehyung said thoughtfully.

"The pigeon."

"No one because there would be a crime scene," Namjoon said as the lift dinged, the 2nd floor.

"Right, let's go" Jimin smiled, and pushed Jungkook out of the lift. "Stop smelling jisungs hair-" he hissed. "but he smells good-"

"Drugs feel good, you don't do them." Yoongi said, clearly bored.

"I'm not doing Jisung-"

"You're like my own personal brand of heroin" Jimin quoted interrupted Jungkook, his eyes going glazed.

I kicked him, my fight or flight activated.

"Never say that again please '' I shivered, picturing the scene where the pale man says that weird line.

" stop quoting twilight "

"Can we go now?" Jin said politely, but very loud.

We all complied and headed to the door that said stage entrance.

It was dark, and there was lots of screaming and metal bars supporting the stage.

"I've always thought it looks like jail!" Jungkook said, staring at the bars, tapping them.

"Looks nothing like it" I said inspecting

"How do you know, have you been to jail before? Can I see pictures? Can I please?-" Jungkook was saying as Someone dragged him away to put on microphones.

"That boy-" I rolled my eyes as a short woman came over to put on my microphone. She had short hair and glittery makeup on her eyes which made her look like a fairy. She was at least 10 years older than me.

"Just put it in the back of your jeans you should be fine" she smiled, patting my shoulder.

I nodded, following her information.

"Is that OK?" I questioned, more to myself.

She nodded.

"I know this is your first time performing, but don't worry. Just follow the lines on stage and stay with your members of course, we don't want you wandering off." she laughed, patting my shoulder again. She reminded me of my mum so it was comforting to hear nice words.

"You'll walk out later than the other members" she whispered, as the other members got grouped together to head on stage.

"It was originally going to be Taehyung, but it would be more fitting if you did so" she smiled leading me to another part of the stage

"You will start the performance by joining them, but don't worry! You will be OK! Just walk and look cool!" she gave me a thumbs up.

"Miss what's your name?" I said anxiously.

"Heejin, I'm your noona" she smiled and we stopped by the door.

"I'll wait for you after the performance, don't worry."

I nodded, feeling my heart heat for the first time.

It was all I could hear. It was almost like I was drowning in the sound of the repetitive beats, and I suddenly understood what Jungkook meant about this being a prison.

Heejin put a hand on my shoulder and that's also when I realised I was shaking.

The fans' cheers had died down slightly meaning the stage was empty.

"Don't worry," she kept whispering as I leaned against a support beam.

"It's gonna be great."

I hope that's true. Then a sudden surge of cheers and I knew this meant Bts was on stage. Shit

"ok Jisung, hush now, mic on, mic on" Heejin put a finger to her lips. She looked through a hole. "Once I move this-" she gestured to a curtain looking thing I once believed to be a door.

"Walk out. Your members will be in front of you.

Don't panic, walk slower, I noticed you tend to walk pretty fast"

I nodded suddenly feeling my heart beat get quicker if that were possible.

Oh god.

I felt sick every time I saw her hand move. She then started counting down on her fingers.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two

She pushed me forward and moved the curtain.

I was standing on the stage and I never felt so weak in my life.

How am I meant to perform, my legs are shaking so bad?

Run away and jump off the stage, the fall may kill you.

There was a slight overhang from the stage above, but not too far away, I saw the members in position.

The lights I suddenly realised were extremely bright, the members were just dark silhouettes.

Walk. Just walk. If you fall off the stage, good.

I started walking and as I did, Taehyung spotted me, he grinned, finger guns.

I was doing well?

This is OK!

This is-

This is ok

My eyes became accustomed to the light and I felt a sense of relief as I saw Jin look around and smile.

I smiled slightly, trying not to act awkward.

I now noticed my place on the stage, my position now clear. I just had to walk a bit more.

I reached my spot and I felt someone tug on my hand. It was Jin. He smiled again, squeezing my hand.

I was at the back so I felt very comforted.

I started to hear the sound of counting in my ear piece,

3, 2,1

The music started and so did my anxiety.

I focused on the music. I would be on the side out of the way, hopefully not drawing too much attention to myself.

Namjoon had finished his rap, and I was moving to the back, to make room for Yoongi, who's lines were next.

My heart was pounding as we reached the chorus, a part I alway found difficult for some reason

My lines were coming up, and were directly after Hoseok.

At this point I was filled with adrenaline, and my eyes were blurred because I didn't have my glasses, so the faces of the crowd were blurry, so I couldn't see their expressions.

Hoseok started rapping

Oh no. I could barely concentrate on my movement as he said every word.

My hands become sweaty and I suddenly become grateful I wasn't holding a mic.

I spied a camera and I died inside.

Hoseok was done and now it was my turn, so for Those few seconds of my rap, I took center. My words weren't a problem, I hardly ever forget lyrics, lucky today wasn't a day where I did.

If you listened hard enough you could tell I was nervous. Actually you didn't even have to listen, take one look at me and you know I'm having a meltdown.

My facial expressions are perfect, I'm doing just as I was taught in practice.

But my eyes give me away, my slight grin and confident expression I have is cancelled out with how wide my eyes are going, so i just look like your average madman performing.

I must look like a child performing to their parents.

Finally my lines were done. Luckily my next lines were tiny back up vocals and then the echoes at the end of the song.

Someone smacked my ass when we switched places. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was Jimin, as he was smiling too much for an innocent man. The audacity-

I soon felt more comfortable when we were basically doing the same moves as before. I still couldn't see a single face in the crowd and I suddenly felt comforted at the expressionless people before me. No expression, no opinion.

Lightsticks were simply a multicoloured blur, the lights merged, an example of how bad my eyesight truly was.

Nice.

Pretty.

I felt better now the most was out the way, my main verse was gone and all I had to wait for was the end.

When moving around, whenever I made eye contact with Jin (almost all the time, emotional support) he would wink at me.

His friendliness was an indication that I was doing OK and not anything wrong made me extremely happy.

The song was drawing to a close, my lines fast approaching. I was sharing with Namjoon.

It was done, just like that, my chest was heaving as I was relieved and also tired out.

But then suddenly I heard Namjoon counting.

"huh?" I whispered, but then remembered I had a microphone on.

I didn't have much to worry about however, as the members all crowded around me, trying to give me a hug, but in reality, they ended up crushing me.

I shrieked. The people must have turned the microphone off.

I heard a mass of cheers, slightly muffled however as I was in Namjoon's chest, a great insulator and pillow.

"YOU DID GREAT!" Jimin cheered, his face red from excitement. I didn't think I did that well? I was average?.

We soon knew it was time to leave the stage, so we just shuffled away, Taehyung somehow got me on his shoulders.

"JANG JIJ- YEAHHHH!!!!" he screamed, raising his arms but i felt myself falling and he only realised a split second after.

"Whoops" he laughed as I clung on, not wanting to fall off the stage anymore.

We finally disappeared backstage. Heejin greeted me, her smile wide. "Well done. Well done".

I nodded.

"That's good, we did good!" Namjoon said, acting like something had been lifted off his chest. 

(a/n:

THANK U joon4ever FOR HELPING ME UPDATE YOURE A LIFE SAVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 27 12
.
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
FOOLS. By 🦕

Fanfiction

180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy