๐‘‡๐ด๐‘€๐ด๐พ๐ผ ๐ด๐‘€๐ด๐ฝ๐ผ๐พ๐ผ...

By MORECLASS

" look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew, What makes you think I'm so special." More

Period comfort
Tamaki x dates
You not calling him baby
bestie (slight nsfw)
Moving in togeather
Good Times
Photoshoot Smut
I love you( valentines special)
i missed you too
Pluviophile
Matching tattoos
Not saying "I love you" to see how he reacts
Let me make you feel better
Book store date (SMUT)
Sweaty partner(Smut)
You'll always be beautiful (Sumt)
Painted toes
I wanna do only fans, reaction
Garden adventures (smut๏ฟผ)
Faris wheel head (smut)
The moring after
The moring after pt2 (smut)
Thick Pretty thighs(smut)
Night out (smut)
Revealing costume prank
Come to bed
Nudity (smut/request )
HAPPY LOVERS DAY SPECIAL
Getting dolled up just to go to the store reaction
Mr amajiki (smut)
Sometimes jealously brings you good things(smut)

Youre a fuckin sadists and i love it (smut)

2.2K 56 21
By MORECLASS

Originally you and Tamaki agreed to run the errands together today but you ended going out by yourself due to a argument you guys had earlier about some, not spending enough time together when you guys are literally together all day everyday unless y'all were at work. All you wanted to do is go out for dinner by yourself and enjoy "me time", but he just couldn't understand that. So being the petty person you were you went out for lunch, did the grocery shopping, went shopping for yourself, got your hair and nails done, got the oil changed and a lot of other errands by yourself. Not even sure if he saw you walk on the door this morning. Now you were having dinner by yourself too. The time you left this morning it was like 9am and now it was it was 9pm now which means you'll probably get home around 11.

You were seated outside and was enjoying your pasta and White whine. Definitely wanting to drink but just not anything to heavy to were your not able to drive yourself back home. "Hey gorgeous." You looked up to see a man with blonde hair and crimson eyes, slim but still very muscular in a all black suit with a gold chain around his neck and a Rolex on his wrist.  " hi." You gave him a little smile after obviously checking him out hoping he didn't notice. " what's a pretty woman like you doing all alone on a Friday night." He'd tilt his head to the side and smirked as you sipped your wine with your engagement ring on full view. You shrugged your shoulders, " is it not normal for gorgeous women to have dinner by themselves?" You mocked the way he said gorgeous earlier as you looked up into his eyes.

He pulled on the chair that was in front of you and took a seat. " I'm bakugo." He put his hand out for you to shake. "I'm engaged." You showed off your huge ring, your new set of nails making it look so much better than it already did. Bakugo chuckled. " I mean he's not here now right, I can buy bigger ring than that baby. As many as you want too." His smirk never leaving his face. " I can by myself as many ring I want." You'd slightly scrunch your face up at his cockiness while pulling out some cash from your purse to pay for your meal. You stood up form your chair. " have a goodnight bakugo." You turned around walking off, ignoring the gaze he had on your body as you walked to your Audi R8 that was parked in the front on the restaurant.

Time skip

"Fuck, I didn't think this through." You had all your grocery bags and shopping bags all the way up your arms trying not to make multiply trips to the car and back to your apartment. Being on the 5th floor not helping the situation at all. The elevator opened and you practically ran to your door, your arms hurting from holding the bags for so long. Shoving the key in the key hole you turned it right to unlock the door. Once you got in you dropped all the bags on the floor  in the front on the house. Breathing a bit hard you took of your hills to bring the back to your closet
Before you made it to your room you were met with  tamaki at the dining table eating one of your favorite meals with a glass of water in on the table beside his plate. "I made dinner." His voice was dull and he was visibly upset. "I already ate." You began to walk again but he got up and stopped you. " who'd you go out with?" His hands were on your waist. " Myself." You turned head to the side not wanting to make eye contact because how stern his gaze was.

"Look at me, were you with someone?" His right hand turned your face to look at him while his left slowly rubbed your lower back. You looked in his eyes and shook your head no. Tamaki stared to kiss down your neck.

"Blonde, black suit, around 5'7 ,5'9. Doesn't ring a bell?" He cuffed your pussy, his thumb slowly rubbing your clit from under your skirt that was a bit too short for his liking . "Y- you were following me?"  Your voice was shaky from adrenaline that was rushing throughout your body. "You can't answer a question with a question my love." He began to unbutton the shirt you had on. Going down and sucking on whatever he could without taking off your bra yet. "Dressing so slutty for a man that drives a jeep." He'd chuckle while shaking his head. "I wasn't with him, he just came up to me." You started to moan louder as he rubbed your clit faster.

"Bullshit, we have one little fight and you're already going to other men? Ones that can't even do shit for you, hm? That's embarrassing y/n." He roughly pulled down your skirt and panties and dropped to his knees. "Aw my baby is already so wet. Is for me, or was it for him?" Tamaki stuck at finger in you then took it out sucking on it while making eye contact waiting for you to answer his question . " it's for you, I promise." your legs started twiching waiting for him to do something. Crazy how you got so horny and wet within minutes for your man.
He licked between your folds and softly sucked on your clit and hummed. "You want daddy to eat your pussy?" Tamaki continued play with your cunt. "Please eat me out, I'll take it like a good girl I swear." Your hips were bucking making your wetness get on the bridge of his nose. He nodded and stared to place kisses on your freshly waxed cunt. Slurping and lapping up your pussy, spitting in it just to slurp it up again. Drinking every part of your gushing center. He stared to move his head side to side making his nose stimulate your clit cussing your legs to spasm. "Holy shit, Tamaki. You pushed his head further in your pussy making his tongue go deeper inside you. "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's what I want, cum for me y/n." Your pussy stared to pulse. "Mhm, you got it baby cum on my face." His voice was muffled as he talked against your cunt. He stared thrusting his middle and ring finger into you and would switch between his fingers and tongue. He sucked your clit a bit harder and stared to move his head side to side again, spitting on it. All your juices getting on his chin. You stared to grind yourself against his mouth the closer you felt to your high. Breathing hard and letting out moans and screams.

"Fuck, I'm cuming. Daddy please." It was getting harder for you to stand your legs twitching going into a squat every few seconds. Tamaki slapped your thighs making you stand up correctly. the pain and pleasurer in it all making you cum in his mouth. He'd give a few more kisses in your pussy before kissing your inner thigh. "Daddy's cock need some attention, come on." Tamaki stared to walk to the room already half way up the stairs and noticed you were just now getting to the stairs. He sighed jogging back down the stairs and throwing you over his shoulder, jogging back up the stairs.

He threw you on the bed and started to undress himself. Watching how you squirmed and and constantly squeezed your thighs together. "You're such a needy whore, can't wait for my dick to be inside you." Tamaki slapped his dick against your pussy teasing you and himself but knew you couldn't wait much longer. "Please?" You moved your hips around making is tip rub against your clit. "What are you begging for?" Tamaki looked you dead in your eyes. "Fuck me."

He lined himself up with your hole and wrapped his left hand around your neck and his right on your stomach. Tamaki slowly put it in but started roughly thrusting immediately. "Fuck!" You were already clenching onto his dick. Your cream making a rim around the base of his cock. Do you feel it? I'm right here." He'd press down on your stomach where he bulged out. All 9 inches deep inside you. "No other dude can go this deep only me. You understand?" You quickly nodded your head knowing you wouldn't be able to speak without a moan interrupting your sentence. Tamaki slapped your you cheek. "Use your fucking words whore." He thrusted faster. Your eyebrows knitted together and removed the hand that was on his back and slapped him back. He stared at you for a while, still thrusting inside but at a different angle being sure he hit your g-spot. He slapped you again harder this time making you let out a loud moan as you came around his cock. He laughed a little. " you liked that didn't you?" Tamaki smiled down at you. " I loved it daddy." You smiled back at him.

He pulled out, harshly flipping you over on your stomach making a arch in your back. "My sexy fucking sadist." He slapped your ass 3 times before thrusting back into you. Your arch almost immediately disappearing. "You're so creamy baby, Im gonna cum so fucking hard in this pussy!" His thrust became sloppy. "Tamaki, I feel weird." Your legs started to quiver and shake as he continued into thrust you. "Baby!" Your pussy pulsed as you squirted all over the bed sheets. "Oh fuckkkk!" Tears began to roll down your face as put your hand behind you to make Tamaki slow down. "I'm all most there baby, fuck I'm almost there!" He held your arms behind your back and pushed your head into the mattress. "Tamaki, ima squirt again!" You screamed out while steady clenching around Tamaki. "Let me see it, do it again for daddy!" Tamaki panted out with sweat running down his forehead. "Oh my god, oh my god, ughh!" You squirted again soaking the blanket under you.
"fuck,fuck,fuck!" Tamaki stilled inside of you as his cum pumped into your hole, filling you to the brim.

"I'll go get you some water." Tamaki rushed out the room not even bothering to put on some boxers. You just laid there still trying to calm down form your last orgasm, still breathing hard and everything. You heard Tamakis foot steps coming into the room. "Here. Im sorry I was too rough. You did so good though". He kissed up your stomach stopping at your face. Staring at your running makeup and the red marks on your cheeks. " I'm so sorry." He kissed all over your face the guilt showing on his face . "Stop apologizing, I didn't use the safe word. I'm fine." You smiled at him and kissed his lips.

An: y'all this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote and I don't even know how I feel about it😐 but anyways if you did enjoy pls vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 401 16
"๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”." a chifuyu matsuno x oc story ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ยฉ archirin 2021 [ comp...
51.1K 1.4K 37
DIABOLIK LOVERS.| please, don't you ever stop looking at me like that.
95.4K 2.7K 18
Just some really wholesome sakuatsu content๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜ท #3 in sakuatsu๐Ÿฅ‡ #8 in hq๐Ÿฅ‡ #2 in atsumumiya ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 in kiyoomisakusa
34.8K 435 20
โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ (๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ) โคท ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๏ฟฝ...