Finding My Permanent Family

By booklover_0234

Sang Sorenson has been tasked with taking care of her 2 sibling, since she was 13. Living with an abusive mot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- A Report
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (A report)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 9

4.7K 159 14
By booklover_0234

I'm scared that if I let you go, you'll disappear forever.
————————————————————————
Silas's POV:
I have always believed in fate. I never necessarily knew how it worked, or why it worked, but I did believe in it. The day I had to leave my Aggelle mou was a day I have regretted for the past 3 years. Our group was only together for a year but we knew everything about each other. Besides our home lives. She knew that ours were bad, but we never knew anything about hers.

The one thing we did know was that her father left and every year on December third she refuses to leave her house. She stays in that house for 3 days and then acts like nothing happened. We only knew her a year, but when it did happen we were terrified. 3 days later she showed up and explained it was because of her father leaving and that she just needed the time to herself, and so we left it at that.

When I saw my angel sitting in the classroom today my heart nearly stopped. She was here. We have been randomly searching for her over the years but we never found anything.

She's back here now and I can't help but feel as if my heart is about to burst. At first I wasn't sure if it was her, but then she called me Superman. I stared at her all class. I know it sounds creepy but I couldn't believe she was here. She was so beautiful. Her blonde hair and green eyes were mesmerizing. She looked exhausted and far too skinny for her own good.

After the bell rang I practically dragged her to Mr.Blackbourne and Dr.Greens office. After we talked and she saw North, we simply held her. We whispered about how happy we were to have her back and eventually she fell asleep. Good, she needs it.

North slipped out from her and Mr.Blackbourne nodded for us to follow him into an empty office. "How do you all know Sang?" Dr.Green asks and I can't help but smile at that.

"She is the girl from Greece that we have been searching for." I said with a huge grin on my face.
"After years of looking we finally have her back home." North adds, sporting a grin of his own. Dr.Greens eyes widen and so do Mr.Blackbournes.
"Wait this is the girl who kept you two in line? She really climbed trees and fought off all of the school bullies?" Dr.Green asks, and I give a quick nod. "I TOLD YOU SHE WAS A SPECIAL ONE OWEN!" Dr. Green shouts and I see North furrow his eyebrows and send a questioning look toward them.

"What do you mean shes a special one? How do you know her?" North demands. Immediately all of our eyes snap to him and he looks like he is about to punch of our brothers.

Defiantly protective over her.
Note to self:
Warn the others to be careful.

"Mr.Taylor it happens to be that Ms.Sorenson is the same girl that was harassed my Mr.McCoy, and saved Gabriel from the Greg." Mistake Mr.Blackbourne. Big mistake.

"How the hell could Gabriel let her get hurt. You said the girl dislocated her fucking mshoulder and has broken ribs. I'm gonna fucking kill him."

I didn't know the girl was hurt. Now I'm pissed. "Wait- That happened to Sang? Why the hell did Gabriel not get up and help her? Where is he?" Both of our brothers just looked at us with shocked expressions before Mr.Blackbourne finally broke the silence.
"Mr.Taylor I am sorry but Mr.Coleman did not willingly let her get hurt."
"Well I am still gonna kill him. Then her for not telling me that she was in pain." He grumbled while walking out of the door.

North's POV:
She is back. My beautiful Sang baby is back. God I missed her so much. She still is so very beautiful and the most precious thing on earth. She isn't the same person as before. She is more timid now. The look in her eyes tell me something or someone has hurt her. I would do anything to take the pain away. That starts with murdering I walk back into the room and see Sang sleeping peacefully in her chair. Jesus, I would give anything to let her keep sleeping but I wanna check her bruises.

I slowly pick her up and sit back down in the chair. I massage her back and relish in the way her body fits perfectly with mine. Mr.Blackbourne, Dr.Green and Silas walk back into the room. Silas is grinning like a fool, and so is Dr.Green. Even Mr.Blackbourne is giving a small millimeter smile.

The door slams open and immediately I can see all of my other brothers standing there with worried expressions on their faces. "We haven't seen Silas, or North today. They aren't answering their phones either." Kota rushes out. Silas then steps up and they all glance at him, then to me, down to Sang, back to us and back to her. Silas immediately runs after Gabe.

"Oy Trouble you gotta help me! He's gonna kill me!" He starts yelling.
Sang's POV:
I wake up to what I think is the voice of Gabriel. "Oy Trouble you gotta help me! He's gonna kill me!"
Yup defiantly Gabe. I open my eyes and see Silas running after Gabe, and also realize I am sitting on North's lap. Was he here the whole time I was asleep? How could I fall asleep on him? I know I probably hurt him because all my weight was on him.

I try to get off but North grabs my shoulder. I wince and whimper a little bit in pain, the next thing I know is I am falling to the floor because North let go. "Ow. That did not feel great."
Everybody's eyes turn to me and that is when I realize there are 9 men in the room with me. I have met all of them except two.

When I wince Silas looks at me and his eyes soften. He turns back to Gabe and starts stalking towards him again. "Trouble please help! This fucker is gonna kill me and I haven't even played with your hair." I sigh and look back to see Silas really looks like he is gonna kill him.
"Silas Korba don't you dare take another step towards him." Hearing my voice, Silas instantly stops and he turns around to me. Once again his eyes soften and he walks over to me. He grabs my non-injured shoulder and helps me up carefully. I look around and see all of the boys staring at me. Most of their jaws are dropped, but Mr.Blackbourne has a stone cold expression on his face. As I meet his eyes I remember that I am not supposed to be getting this friendly with them.

I put on my best blank mask, and then face the rest of the boys. A boy with long, blonde hair steps forward and starts to introduce himself.
"Hiya! My name is Luke and I am North's step-brother. I have heard a ton about you. Sorry I'm kinda hyper." He has beautiful green eyes and a smile that is brighter than a star. I smile at him and his smile seems to somehow get bigger. Another man walks up and when I look into his eyes, I think I have finally figured out the definition of fire eyes.
"Hi I'm Victor. It is a pleasure to meet you Sang."
"You too." I give him a polite smile. "Wait what time is it?"

"Miss.Sorenson it is 2:30. School lets out in 30 minutes." Mr.Blackbourne says. My eyes widen and I immediately turn towards North.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He simply shrugs. " I have to go get Cam and Lily but I'll see you later?" I ask. I know there is uncertainty in my voice when I say this, but I can't help it.

"No! We just saw you fo the first time in years, there is no way your leaving so soon" North booms out.

"North I have to. I can't exactly ditch my sibling."

"Plural?" Silas and North say at the same time.
I can feel myself smile.

"Yup I have another sister now."

"How old is she? What's her name?"Silas asks.

"She's two and her name is Lily. Cam is six now." I respond.

North seems to think for a minute before his eyes light up. "Your favorite flower. She's named after your favorite flower."

"Yup shes kinda like a mini-me. I really have to go pick them up though." I say while looking at the time.

"Uhm Sang we live on the same street so maybe a few of us could come over and we could all hang out for a bit." Kota says seemingly nervous. My heart flutters at this, but I know they probably don't know I will have to take care of Cameron and Lily tonight.

"That sounds amazing but I have to take care of Cam and Lily tonight. It would be pretty boring for you all." I chuckle but inside am a bit disappointed. I really enjoy their company.

"Nope trouble were coming over and we all are gonna have the time of our lives tonight. We like kids. Especially if they are anything like you." Gabe says and I blush deeply at that but just nod my head.

"Mr.Coleman, Taylor brothers, Mr.Korba and Mr.Lee you all may go. The rest of you have things you are supposed to be doing."Mr.Blackbourne states in his confident tone.

There are a few gowns, but also a few cheers. "Let's go Aggelle mou."
Me, Luke, Gabe, North, Silas, and Kota all walk out of the school building.
"Uhm sweetie where is your car?" Kota asks me.
"Oh I always just walk."
"Nope today your riding with us and we can drop you off at the daycare, and then you can walk with one of us the rest of the way. You'll just have to sit in one of our laps." North says and I can immediately feel my face heat up.

"No North I will be fine walking."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"No."
"Yes."
"North that is not fair!"
"Come on Sang baby you agreed." He gloats proudly. I reluctantly walk with them. Kota gets into the driver seat while Silas gets into the passenger seat. North,Gabe and Luke all climb into the back.

"Come on trouble hop in."
"What if I hurt you? What if I'm too heavy?"
Then there are a group of outbursts.
"Trouble I swear to god get your pretty little ass into this fucking car. If anything you need to gain weight."

"Sweetie you could never hurt them. Trust me they will be perfectly fine."

"Sang we will be fine. Gabe, North and I happen to be pretty strong. Plus there's no way you could be too heavy. You look like you weigh 70 pounds."

"Aggelle mou your not too heavy. Get in and get comfortable."

"Sang baby I don't wanna hear that shit from you. You need to gain weight anyways and I am gonna make sure you do. Get your ass in here."

By the end of their own rants I know my face is a bright red. I mumble a quick ok and then climb into the car. North pulls me so that I sit on his lap, and then wraps his arms around me. I curl my legs up but that doesn't last long because Gabe grabs my legs and lays them across his and Lukes laps. I try to pull my legs back but both boys just get a firm grip on the part of my leg they have. Eventually I stop trying.

The boys get into a conversation about school and their lives but I can't help and stay tensed up. Apparently North feels it too because he starts rubbing circles into my back. I let out an involuntary shiver when I feel his breath on my neck. "Baby girl relax a bit please. Your killing me with how tense and scared you look. Please calm down a bit baby." I look into his eyes and see he looks pained. I force myself to relax. I sink down into his embrace as he leans down to kiss my cheeks. He keeps rubbing my back as Luke rubs my feet and Gabe rubs my legs.

I thought I had been doing okay without having attention. Besides Lily and Cameron of course.
But being held in an embrace like this has added so much fuel to my need for attention. I'm practically relishing in the way I feel. Mother was right. I'm such a whore. I am craving the attention of 9 guys. What is wrong with me.

"Aggelle what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Silas asks while staring at me in the mirror. It is only then I realize that everybody was staring at me while I had been zoned out.
"Oh uhm nothing really. Just a daydream."
"Nope Sang I get daydreams all the time and I never look like that. What were you thinking about?"
Dang it Luke!
"I'm just really happy with how today has turned out."
They all seem to accept that answer and grin brightly at me. I close my eyes and rest in the small amount of piece I get. I open my eyes when I feel the car come to a stop. I slowly sit up and realize were at the daycare. "Is somebody still walking with me?" I ask and instantly every single one of them volunteers to go.
"Uhm Luke why don't you come? I know you the least." He grins and so do I. I made a good decision. The others leave and Luke stands outside while I get Lily and Cam. We walk out and immediately Luke walks over. "Uhm need help with anything? Maybe I could carry Lily. Doc said you shouldn't be lifting anything for now." I shake my head and murmur a small 'No thank you,' but of course he doesn't take that answer.
"Please let me help with something? North and Silas might actually kill me. Actually I think they all would." I give him a smile and a small giggle at that. His eyes light up and he immediately takes Lily from me. She looks at him confused but he just smiles at her and that does her in. She snuggles into his chest and I can feel my heartbeat thump strong. I can't help but let out and audible 'Aww'. Luke blushes at me and continues to hold Lily.

I lean down to Cameron and he looks at Luke with curious eyes. "Hey Cam do you remember North and Silas?" I ask and his eyes immediately light up, but then he goes sad.
"I miss them."

"They're back. I saw them today and they're gonna be at the house when we get there. This right here is Luke. He is one of their friends. There are two other people who they are friends with that will be there too. Is that okay with you? If it isn't tell me and they wont come over. It is your choice buddy."

I look back to him and a smile that shows all of his teeth is on his face. "Let's go sissy! Let's go!" He starts running ahead and I yell out a quick be careful. Luke saunters up beside me and we walk down the sidewalk together.

"So Luke tell me about yourself." I tell him and he gets a mischievous look on his face.

"Well I love chocolate. North is my step-brother. I daydream sometimes. I love kids, their my favorite. I love to prank people too." God he's amazing. "What about you? North and Silas always told us about you." They did? I didn't think they would care that much.

"Uhm well there really isn't anything too special about me."

"Please tell me your kidding? Do you know how many stories have been told about you? When you stood up to all the bullies, how your practically a ninja, you climb trees. Come on there has to be some stuff."

"Well that's all true I guess. I have kinda not done that stuff in a long time though."

"Why not?"

"Life has just had a way of always distracting me. But yes I loved to do all of that. You know I also love sugar. Especially cupcakes. I heard you love being a ninja?" I ask with a small smirk.

"Well cupcake yes I do. I'm probably the best."
My heart swelled with his sweet nickname.

"Cupcake?"
"Yup. That's your favorite sweet. You just so happen to be my favorite treat. So your nickname is cupcake." Just as he finishes saying this we got onto our street and the other guys walk up to us.

"Oy! What did you do to make her blush like that?" Luke goes to answer but is cut off by a squeal from Cameron.
"North, Silas!" Cam runs up to them and instantly Silas picks him up and starts throwing him up in the air. He then gets passed to North who does the same thing.

"Cam are you hungry? Wanna go get food int he house?" With that he has forgotten about all of the boys and goes sprinting into the house after I unlock the door.
"He's gotten so big." Silas says.
"Aww look at this fucking beautiful kid." Gabe says pointing to Lily. Kota smacks Gabe on the head.
"You can't swear around the kids Gabe." A look of realization comes across his face, he instantly nods.
"Want to come in?" I ask. They all nod so I open the door and let them in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
189K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
330K 16.6K 34
"I can't bear to see you in pain," I whispered to him, why couldn't he understand? "I have to protect you." "But who looks after you?" Mr. Blackbourn...
145K 8.2K 31
I had a choice. Either way I was losing them though. But I'd rather they keep breathing. Living a life without me. So I protected them. Faked my d...