Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 114

2.1K 102 0
By Rezioj27

    At the end of April, the Ministry of Criminal Affairs was in charge of the scientific investigation fraud case, which was investigated by the Ma Duan prince in cooperation with Duan Lu. On that day, the office of the Ministry of Criminal Affairs was crowded with people. Xi was innocent, and the scholars onlookers burst into violent cheers, but Fu Yunxi himself looked particularly plain, as if it had nothing to do with him. After a year of injustice, his bones and spurs had already been polished clean. All that is left is mellowness and calmness.

    Next, Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry announced the verdict of a group of officials headed by Wenyuan. Wenyuan, Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites, was sentenced to ransacking his family and exterminating the clan. The downtown area was cut at noon. All the males in the three families of the Wen family were executed, and the female relatives were regarded as official prostitutes. The beheading of the officials involved in the case, the ransacking of homes, and the exile in exile, none of them escaped the severe punishment of the law.     All candidates involved in bribery of officials have their own sentences depending on the severity of the circumstances. The amount of silver bribes by Shen Xiao and Shenyang is not large. However, as the children of officials and officials, they are subject to a first-class crime. Yang Wanli sentenced them to ten years of hard labor and fined them 40,000. After Shen Ruiting’s repeated pleadings, the treasury was indeed short of money. The emperor offered to pay 500,000 taels of silver to offset their ten-year labor. Shen Ruiting had long been tortured and feared by those in the family. He sold many Zhuangzi and shops in the Hou Mansion at low prices. After half of the Hou Mansion was emptied, he collected five hundred and forty thousand taels of silver and redeemed the two.     It is strange to say that after the scientific investigation fraud case was concluded, the day after Wen Yuan and other officials who interfered in the case were beheaded, the heavy rain that lasted for a whole month stopped and the sky gradually cleared. For this reason, the people were even more concerned about the Queen’s case. The rumors of the unsatisfied purpose are convinced, and then the court began a intensive disaster relief operation. Thanks to the gifts of the ministers, the national treasury was filled with more than half. Although the court's disaster relief was difficult, it was no longer without rice.     "Five hundred and forty thousand taels of silver, half of the Hou Mansion has been taken in, Shen Ruiting is really willing."     On the day when Shen Xiao and Shenyang were picked up, the whole mansion went to the gate to greet him, and only Shen Liang remained. When he returned to the courtyard, no one told him to go with him. Everyone in the Hou Mansion seemed to have forgotten his existence. Qi Yue and Qi Xuan inevitably complained about him again. Shen Liang personally thought they were wise and let him go. If it is, it may make the two who were finally rescued ashamed to death, and now the topic of the two of them being raped and raped by felons is still hot.

    "Yes, I'm quite willing."

    Shen Liang's eyes were also a little cold. He was not a caretaker, nor was he greedy for the Hou Mansion's money. However, Shen Ruiting sold those things in order to make up for the money, but they belonged to his brother in the future. He didn’t say what he spent on Shen Xiao and Shenyang, he didn’t believe what the emperor’s idea was. The betrothal gift from the Qingping Palace was quite generous, and the dowry from the Hou Palace must not be less. Now he has sold so many things in order to pool money. What will be married to him in the future? Without dowry, can't we continue to extend the wedding?

    "Lord, this is what Patriarch Murong asked me to hand over to you." As he

    was talking, Lei Zhen suddenly appeared and sent a stack of land deeds and house deeds to Shen Liang: "There are three Zhuangzi and five in the imperial city. The shop was sold by Shen Ruiting. Patriarch Murong bought it at a price 50% below the market price. The remaining ten Zhuangzi and twenty imperial city shops were the engagement gifts from Patriarch Murong to the Lord."

    Shen Liang turned over. Turning over those land deeds and house deeds, they are all white deeds that can be changed hands at will. Zhuangzi will not say anything. Most of the pavement in the imperial city is in the hands of the big families, often priceless, but Shen Ruiting unexpectedly I'm willing to sell it. It's easy to sell today, but it's harder to buy it back in the future.

    "Patriarch Murong is too polite. These villagers and shops have already surpassed the value of the linen." The

    Murong family said before that he would give him the linen money. After all, he was not the one who benefited from the linen. Shen Liang refused. Unexpectedly, they would still send him money instead.

    "Patriarch Murong said that they got far more than what they gave, so please don't be polite. If you need it, you are welcome to go to them at any time."

    Lei Zhen dutifully relayed what Murong Hai had said.

    "Okay, I will accept it. Thank you, Patriarch Murong, on my behalf." She

    seemed hypocritical if she refused, and Shen Liang handily handed over the land deed and house deed to Qi Yue: "Brother Yue, you will take care of these things in the future. If you can’t, just ask Uncle Fu, Brother Xuan, help if you have nothing to do. Don’t just practice martial arts all day long. Use your brain appropriately to prevent rust."

    "Cool..."

    When the voice fell, everyone in the room couldn't help being funny, only Qi Xuan made an unfair protest, but it was a pity that no one paid any attention to him.

    "Cool, these are all white deeds, do you need to get the yamen to replace them with red deeds?"

    After the laughter, Qi Yue flipped through the land deeds and raised his head and asked, the white deeds are equivalent to the living deeds. Whoever owns it, you can resell it freely without going through the yamen. The red deed must be the owner of the person who is eligible for resale. After the resale, you must also go to the yamen with the buyer to transfer the account, and pay 10% of the yamen’s tax. Most people find it troublesome, and most of them will not be converted into red deeds, especially large families. The land deeds in their hands are often used as gifts or dowries for younger generations. It is too troublesome to change to red deeds. Basically, they are all white deeds.

    "No, I will return all of the share belonging to the Hou Mansion to my eldest brother in the future. It is too troublesome to convert into a red deed. You don't have to bother to manage. To understand, how to operate and how to operate it is enough. If the shop is rented out, continue to rent, find a way to rent out empty, or you can use it for any business you want."     He managed too much of these things in his previous life, Qin Yunshen Although he is not waiting to see him, he is not stingy about the rights that should be given to him. In this life, he doesn't want to touch it. He believes that in the future, the internal account of the Qingping Palace should not require him to personally intervene, as long as he knows the general situation.     "Well, well, I... this is..."     Qi Yue nodded, and when he was about to put away the pile of contracts, he accidentally scanned a familiar title deed, and the rest of the words were all stuck deep in his throat. , His eyes were a little red, and Shen Liang couldn't help wondering: "What's wrong?"     Qi Xuan, Fu Ying and Yao Guang also curiously leaned forward, only to see that the contract said Zaozhuang, fifty miles outside Tongchuan city, every time. Everyone was silent, because they all knew that it was the place where they had been in the cold for five years.     "     Cool Liang ..." Looking up at him with red eyes, Qi Yue slowly handed over the title deed, Shen Liang took a look, and said, "I'm just doing this now. I don't think it is too much. Is it late?"

    Shen Ruiting would sell this Zhuangzi, it must be because of his remarks, right?

    "Cool, I want to go to Tongchuan in person."

    Qi Yue stood up suddenly, his fists hanging beside him clenched into fists. In the past five years, how did Zhuangzi's housekeeper oppress them? How he coveted Liangliang was still fresh in his memory and vividly remembered. Now that Zhuangzi is in their hands, it is their turn to go back and take revenge. This kind of thing doesn't need to be cool, he just has to go.

    "I want to go too, cool, I wanted to beat those bastards to death a long time ago."

    Qi Xuan stood up immediately, seeing how he gritted his teeth, it must have caused a lot of sadness.

    "Are you sure?"

    After looking at them deeply for a long time, Shen Liang asked in a deep voice. People like the maid-in-law are nothing more than pretense. He didn't care at all, but if Qi Yue they care, He didn't mind if they took a trip and made that nasty breath in person.

    "Yeah." The

    brothers looked at each other and nodded in unison.

    "Okay, I'll let Lei Zhen call some people for you later. You can set off tomorrow morning and come back as soon as possible after you have settled the matter on Zhuangzi. You can't do without you when you return to the hospital."

    The matter is so decided. The courtyard is still the same as before, and peaceful and peaceful, but the other courtyards in the Hou Mansion are different. Not only did Shen Xiao and Shenyang return without laughter, but it was even more exciting that they all cried miserably, as if the owner of the Hou Mansion had died. The two people who pride themselves on being noble and proud have not only suffered severe physical damage and have not recovered yet, but also suffered an unprecedented shock to their souls. They locked themselves in the room as soon as they returned home, regardless of Liu Shuhan and the old lady. No matter how they knocked on the door, the two of them were very tacitly unreasonable, let alone seeing outsiders, they didn't even dare to see themselves.

    "Let him be locked up until he died."

    Shen Ruiting couldn't bear it, and left the yard where Shen Xiao lived with a wave of his hand.

    "Master Hou, Master Hou..."

    Upon seeing this, Liu Shuhan wiped his tears and caught up with him and stopped him: "Master Hou, Xiao Er didn't mean it. He only hit too much to do this, ooh... He was a big man... Master Hou, he is also yours. Son, don’t you feel distressed?”

    Now that Shen Xiao has a criminal record, his career is hopeless, and when he encounters this kind of thing, his reputation is ruined. Then he really has no room to stand up in his life.

    "I don’t feel bad? How can I feel bad? Five hundred and forty thousand taels of silver, half of the Shen family of the Hou Mansion, is not enough to care for him? Liu Shuhan, don’t forget how Shen Xiao became my son, if not the whole mansion. You are the only concubine up and down, do you think Benhou will help you right? When I righted you, what did you promise me? Over the years, have you treated Da'er kindly? Without your instructions, the lady in charge of the Zhuangzi Dare to insult Xiao Wu like that? I tell you Liu Shuhan, no matter whether Xiao Wu is evil or not, Ze Qian was killed by him, whether Benhou cares about him, he is my son, and it is not your turn. Minions bully! I heard that when Xiao Wu’s people went to Baiyun Temple a few days ago, someone took away Guichen first and killed him. If he is really not weird, how can you kill them? Liu Shuhan, you guys Really when Benhou is a fool, can he play with it at will?"

    Shen Ruiting's anger that had been suppressed for several days erupted in an instant. God knows how hard he was hit when he learned that Guichen was killed, even if he was stupid and confused. I also vaguely realized that the evil star's misfortune was really insider, but he didn't dare to let him think about it. He knew that the result might not be something he could bear.

    "No, it's not my

    Lord Hou , I don't know anything, I..." Hearing that, Liu Shuhan stretched out his hand excitedly to pull him, but Shen Ruiting waved her away mercilessly: "Not you? Xiao Wu and Darer The existence of will only threaten your children. Isn’t it you or your mother? Hou Mansion, besides you and your mother, who else has the ability to do this without leaking? Liu Shuhan, Ben Hou really underestimated you, You'd better not let Benhou find any evidence, otherwise

    Benhou will definitely send you and your children to hell!" After speaking, Shen Ruiting took Chen Xiang away, and Liu Shuhan looked at him foolishly with tears. , Shen Qiang, who was already scared to tears, stepped forward holding her arm and choked up and said: "Mother..."

    "Shen

    Ruiting, you forced me." Turning his head to look at her, Liu Shuhan suddenly gave a punch. Snapping his fingers, a figure appeared silently: "Tell elder brother, speed up the progress of that matter."

    "Yes." When the

    Tathagata came, the figure disappeared without a trace, leaving only Liu Shuhan with a vicious face and doubts. The puzzled Shen Qiang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 23.8K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
433K 27.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
187K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
184K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...