💚Thelema💚/Norenmin

By starrynightlife23

Three boys from completely different backgrounds find solace in each other. One is a Jew, one is a Christian... More

✨Lovely Characters💚
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8✨
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13✨
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18✨
Chapter 19✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22✨
Chapter 23✨
Chapter 24✨
Chapter 25✨
Chapter 26✨
Chapter 27✨
Chapter 28✨
Chapter 29✨
Chapter 30✨
Chapter 31✨
Chapter 32✨
Chapter 33✨
Chapter 34✨
Chapter 35✨
Chapter 36✨
Chapter 37✨
Chapter 38✨
Chapter 39✨
Chapter 40✨
💚Final Chapter✨
💚Epilogue✨
💚Valentine's Day Special✨

Chapter 15✨

261 8 86
By starrynightlife23

   "Jaemin! Dude!" Shotaro walked in through the front door. "What is happening?" Shotaro sat down. "Tell me why the spell jar actually worked!"

   Jaemin widened his eyes. "Really?!" Shotaro nodded. "I was just a surprised! Like I put it under his bed while he was in the bathroom. And I made sure he wouldn't be able to smell or find it. Next morning, it's like he wasn't even there."

"You sure he ain't dead?" Jaemin asked. "He's not. He's just less of an asshole. Hell, he even did the damn dishes after breakfast. Then proceeded to even do mom's feet. I'm living for it."

Jaemin couldn't help but laugh at the last part. "Well, guess that worked out well. But anyways, I want my rematch." Shotaro raised a brow. "What rematch?" Jaemin turned to him. "On Call of duty."

"Hell no! I won that fair and square!" Jaemin chuckled. "But ya boy don't lose when it comes to that." Shotaro let out a dramatic sigh.

"Fine! But if I win this one, you must accept your big, heaping pile of hot, tasty defeat!" They went to his room, plugged up the console, and went to work.

  "There. I win. Once again, fair and square," Shotaro said. Jaemin fell back and groaned. "Nooooo!"

    Shotaro laughed at his bestfriend. "Suck it up, man. Anyways. I think we should go out and do something."

   "Like what?" Shotaro thought about it. "Hmm. We need to touch some grass but in realism, I need to see if the Spencer's in the mall has more chains."

   Jaemin's face turned at the store name. "Freaking can't stand Spencer's." Shotaro rolled his eyes. "Nah, you just scared to try new things. If you go to Spencer's for the right reasons, it's fun. Come on!"

    Jaemin groaned but got ready nonetheless. "Mm mm. No. No khakis and bullshit. You dressed better at that party. I'm dressing you up today," Shotaro said.

   Jaemin looked at his bestfriend. "I don't know what's scarier: me letting you do this, me going to Spencer's, or me actually going along with either of the choices."

    Shotaro giggled and shook his head. "Hush up. I'm gonna make you look good. Don't worry. Your dad won't be able to tell the difference between you and...well, you." Jaemin scoffed. "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

Shotaro stood up and sighed. "I have waited to do this properly for so long. Come on." Y'all pray for ya boy.

"And voila!" Jaemin stood in the mirror, gaging his fit, kinda shocked at how good he looks right now. "I don't know what the hell's going on, but I like it."

(There's no hat, and the necklace is a cross)

  "Well then, let's go!" They walked out the house, and headed to the mall, since it wasn't far. Luckily, Spencer's is near the front exit, so as soon as they walked in, it was right there and they turned left.

   "Welcome back, Shotaro! I see you got a new friend with ya this time." Jaemin was kinda nervous, not knowing what the hell was about to happen.

    "Hey, Jungwoo hyung! And yes yes I do. It's his first time. Gotta treat him well." "Cool. Well, it's lovely to meet you, kid. If you hadn't heard, I'm Jungwoo. I'm an innocent looking one but trust me: I'm far from it." Jaemin giggled at this.

   "Well noted." "Jungwoo, where did you put the other vapes?" A tall, Chinese boy walked out from the back. "They're over there, next to the lava lamps." He started for them, but then he saw Shotaro. "Hi WinWin hyung!"

   "Shotaro! Baby!" He ran to the smaller and hugged him. "Tell your older brother that he better count his days. I'm tired of waiting on him." Shotaro giggled. "Will do, hyung."

    After that, Shotaro pulled Jaemin with him. "I come here for these and these only." They were near a wall with a bunch of body jewelry: chains, ear, nose, belly, eye, lip and even nipple rings stood tall on the wall. Jaemin couldn't believe it.

Wowww he thought. "I need a new nose, nipple and belly ring," Shotaro said. Jaemin looked at him. "It's for Yuta hyung. He has so many piercings. Think I'll get one soon."

Jaemin tilted his head. "A nose ring sounds cool, but it also sounds painful." "Hyung says it's not. Just a pinch and that's all you feel." "I'll take note of that."

"Haechan, please bear with me here. I just want another pair of glasses, and a chain, and I'll be done."

    Renjun and Haechan walked inside of Spencer's, only planning on getting a few things. "Renjun, there's no more corsets. A new shipment comes in next month."

"Thanks for the info, WinWin ge, but I'm not here for that. I came for some props." WinWin looked in shock. "Gotcha. And Haechan, make sure he don't get anything out of pocket. Thanks." He walked out, since his shift was over.

"They're up here somewhere." While looking to where he'd usually find his glasses, he realized a familiar face in the back.

"Is that-oh my goddess." He noticed Jaemin, holding up something that looked very inappropriate from a distance.

The tall, pretty boy turned around and met eyes with the small Chinese. "Sweetheart, just pounce already," Haechan said, getting real tired of the bullshit.

"Dude, I don't wanna jump to conclusions and then shit goes awry." But what he didn't know is that the duo started to walk up to them. Oh shit.

"Hi! I'm Shotaro! And can I just say you look amazing," he said, talking to Haechan while taking him along with him.

   "Oh thanks! This is Dior. I stole it from my boyfriend," Haechan said, he and Shotaro walking out the door.

Renmin were currently standing next to each other, feeling the awkward silence kick at them. "So, I see you switched up the style a bit," Renjun said, looking at Jaemin's clothes. "Oh! Yea. This is all that shortass called Shotaro. This is his doing."

Renjun chuckled at that. "Well, to be completely honest, you really fit it. It's amazing on you." Jaemin didn't notice, but he started blushing. Renjun took notice of this and shook his head. "Wow, you're adorable."

    Renjun went and paid for his things, and gestured to Jaemin to follow him. "Let's take a walk, shall we?" Jaemin hesitated, but nodded and followed him out regardless.

"Have fun, guys!" Jungwoo called out. They waved at the older and went on with their day.
✨✨

This is a weird way to end a chapter. Then again, this my book, and I can do wtf I want so...yea💀

I'm in a better mood. I had a terrible mental breakdown but I'm good now🥰

Also...I SAW THAT I REACHED 700 READS! You guys are the best man😩💓 thanks a lot💕

Thanks for reading!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.4K 279 13
The story of a boy who was depressed. He never gets to confess and never will. Because the boy whom he loved to death were already gone. Gone too soo...