ABSTRACT LINES

Galing kay r11yh1sokA

art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a... Higit pa

creating lines
keeping it together
it starts
again and again
secret
bestfriends with benefits
calm
work
earned it
used
overlapping lines
picking
killing me
part of
the truth
now
movement
moving close
can't
bets
liar
keep on
truthfully
old soul
lonely
wanting more
pieck
slick
goals
liar
the truth is pretty
what a man...
leaving me
catching up
holding
together...again
all nighter
right now
how it started
how it ended

comparison

5.7K 248 961
Galing kay r11yh1sokA

You were yet again annoyed with his rude remarks. You walked back to your car and felt a buzz in your pocket, as you got in your car you checked your phone.

Your gym bag was in the backseat so you grabbed it and changed in the car. Hitch wasn't a workout enthusiast or anything but she loved running so you'd either run with her on a treadmill and talk or just stand and talk.

You drove down to the gym and met her inside, you saw her running on the treadmill already and you shortly followed after.

"Sooooo...? How was it?! I want all the details!" She insisted as she ran.

"It was good...at first! But then a certain someone had a lot to say about how much he hated my work," you groaned as you started running.

"Who is this "certain someone"?" She asked while breathing a bit heavily.

"Eren Jaeger, the well know artist for his "mind-blowing art" and "impressive criticism"," you groaned.

"Oooo am I sensing some jealousy?" Hitch teased.

"What? No. What's there to be jealous of? He's the only person who had something negative to say about my artwork Hitch-"

"Okay so then look at things from a different angle. If everyone hated your artwork and he was the only one who loved it, wouldn't that make a huge difference because of his history with art?" She suggested.

"Shit."

"Maybe you should ask him if he'd be willing to give you some honest criticism? I mean wouldn't it be best to receive help from someone with that much skill?" She asked.

"I hate when you make sense. You're supposed to be on my side here!" You joked.

"I am on no man's side, I am a free woman," she replied as you both ran.

The sweat began to run down your body as you picked up the pace for another ten minutes or so.

"Hey, will you spot me real quick?" She asked.

"Sure," you replied while getting off the treadmill.

You walked behind her as she walked over to some equipment you'd never even seen her use before. She began pushing the weights with her legs accordingly and you looked to your left for a moment to see if there was a place to fill her water.

You saw a man with a broad back and single spine tattoo, the sweat dripped from his body as he lifted weights and his arm flexed with each rep.

He lifted his head up and you could see the man bun, making it no other than Eren.

"Oh god, he's here," you groaned.

"Who?! Eren Jaeger?!" She said excitedly.

"Hitch-!"

"Yes...?" He interrupted as he dropped the weights and looked at her.

"Oh shit-"

"If you keep showing up at every place I go to I might begin to think you're a stalker!" You teased jokingly at him.

"Oh, it's nothing like that. I guess it's just a coincidence," he insisted as he stood in front of you.

"I know I'm being sarcastic," you informed.

"Oh. You should work on changing your tone a bit when you're being sarcastic, you sound exactly the same all the time. Just like your paintings," he replied.

"You make it really hard to not hate you-"

"My friend here would like to ask you if you'd be willing to give her some criticism on her art!" Hitch interrupted as she brushed your arm and stood next to you.

"Oh, would she now? I'm afraid I'd like to hear her ask for my help herself," he teased.

You rolled your eyes as you looked at Hitch. He stood in front of you, still shirtless, and rubbed his chin with his hand and a soft smile as he waited for your practical beg.

"Y/N! Ask already!"

"It's fine. I'll do it anyway, I don't mind. Besides I'd be happy to help someone with her level of skill further develop," he insisted while turning to walk away.

"Oh, almost forgot. Let me have your phone number," he asked.

Before you could even answer hitch began telling him your phone number instantly.

"Thank you. See you soon," he said as he walked away.

"He's hot. Stop being so damn stubborn and get your head out of your ass for once in your life! Let him help you at least," she groaned as she walked to the door with you.

"Fine but only so you won't pester me about this," you stated while you both walked out the gym doors together.

"I look forward to seeing your next piece. Keep me updated," she cheered while walking to her car.

"I will!" You replied as you turned to get in your car that was parked in front.

You began driving and as you did you heard a notification from your phone, you waited until you got home to check the message, and when you did it was from Eren.

He asked you if he could see you tomorrow to take a look at your work, you agreed and then got in the shower.

You walked to your car and drove yourself home. The rest of your night consisted of you slightly worried that he would end up hating every single piece of art you had.

Yet again you found yourself going to bed early, he said he'd come early afternoon so you'd spend the morning getting things together and cleaning your art desk. When the next morning came, that's exactly what you did. You put on some jeans and a tee, nothing fancy, and began setting up and arranging the canvases.

Around 2 pm you heard a knock at your door, you walked to the door and opened it to let Eren inside.

"I'm a little shocked you actually opened the door for me. I had a feeling you'd avoid me," he joked as he entered.

"Why would I agree to see you if I wouldn't let you in? That wouldn't make any sense?" You teased with a blank face.

"Uhm, I can't tell if you're joking or not again. Anyway, can I see your work?" He asked awkwardly.

You nodded and led him to your art room where your canvases were displayed for him to see a couple.

He stared at them for a moment and the room had gone silent. You couldn't hear his shoes against the hardwood floor or the humming he'd do.

"Well..-"

"They are all the exact same. Your skill is being displayed but they're all so damn exact," he scoffed at you as he stared.

"No, they aren't," you blurted.

"Oh? Is that so? Then please, tell me how these are different from each other? Look at them from my perspective," he insisted.

You pointed to three of your paintings and pointed to different spots in all of them.

"Here. They all may be the same color schemes but my artwork portrays a deadpan mood while also contributing to the appealing to the eye factor. For example, this forest is painting in black and white yet it has so much detail, it-"

"That's your problem. You need to branch out with your artwork, stop drawing the same emotion over and over again," he demanded.

It was silent for a moment before you caught him looking down at the floor for a second.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off this harsh. I appreciate your skill but I hate how you're utilizing it," he informed.

"I understand I guess,"

"Let me offer my help instead, you can come by my place and I'll be more than happy to show you what I mean," he informed.

"I'll think about it..."

You were skeptical of going over to his house mainly because you were stubborn and stuck in your ways. You couldn't help but think about what's the better choice as he walked out of the room.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

66.4K 1.5K 26
you are a typical college student, living your life like a normal person would do. one night you decide to let loose and relieve your stress for once...
1.7K 44 10
Fluff, angst, humor, we got it. These two are my comfort OTP and I adore them so much so I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing. A...
3.1K 74 6
๐š๐Ÿยท๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œยท๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ . ...
360K 12.3K 45
@/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt "๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘ ๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’." "๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘‘...