Distractions (teacherxstudent...

由 ayexdan

I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know peopl... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 12

18K 562 45
由 ayexdan

Noel POV

Today was one of the best days of my life. Carter and I kissed, and it was amazing. I don't know what we're going to do these next few months. I'll be surprised if we don't kiss for a week. I got to the house and went inside.

"Noel is that you?" Josh called.

"Yes, it is!" He walked over to me.

"Where have you been? It's eight o'clock and the only person you know here is Mark." I laughed.

"How do you know that? Anyway, I was at Mark's house." He looked at me skeptically.

"Why would you go over there? Isn't Carter mad at you?"I smiled.

"Nope!" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Something happened.. tell me." I laughed.

"Well,Carter and I made up."

"That's good, but that's not all." I shrugged.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"You want to tell me so bad." I nodded excitedly.

"I really do!" I told him everything that happened, minus some small mushy details that went on.

"WHAT?" Josh opened his mouth, but instead of his voice I heard Alex's. She was coming into the hallway, I'm guessing she was eavesdropping.

"You and Carter? I mean, I understand I was just a last time/one night thing, so I'm not jealous. But you said you'd move on from her. You said-" I shook my head.

"I said I would try. We're not together, we're friends, but I guess you could say it's a bit more. We're talking?"

"It doesn't matter. You didn't try! It's the same thing as being together she just didn't ask you to be her girlfriend." I shrugged.

"She doesn't have to answer to you, she's grown. Dammit Alex you need a girlfriend. Stop worrying about Noel and Carter before you kill Carter. You know Noel's going to do what she wants anyway." I nodded.

"He's got a good point. I'd listen to him." Alex sighed.

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want you hurt."

"Well, I would've let you have a civil talk with Carter, but you tried to kill her, so no. You can't." She sighed. "Don't worry about me Alex. I appreciate it, but I can take care of myself, I'm a grown woman. She hurt me, and so have you. She made a mistake, and so have you. You said you wouldn't interfere, but you already have, so please stop." She nodded and put her hands up.

"Okay. Okay. I'll back off." She smiled.

"Thank you." Josh said rolling his eyes. I laughed.

"I'm going up to my room. Goodnight guys."

"Good night little sissy." Josh said hugging me. I laughed, and opened my arms for Alex. She smiled and hugged me.

"Good night Noel. I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. It's over." She nodded and I went to my room. I got in the shower and then got in the bed. I looked at my phone and I had a text message.

Hola :) I smiled.

Hey Carter :) I got a message back almost immediately.

What're you doing?

I just got into my bed. After arguing with Alex...

She doesn't like it does she :(

She's over it. She said she's just worried. Josh likes it.

Hmm, I would've thought so. Josh is absolutely awesome.

My ex's never liked Josh. He and Alex still argue a lot. I'm glad you like him.

Like? I love that guy. He's hilarious. Why wouldn't I like him? You know what else is hilarious?

What?

When you slapped the shit out of Alex. I heard it, and it really made me feel better, even though I was dizzy as hell with a bad ass headache. It really brightened the horrible day I was having.That and something else..

Don't start that Carter. We're not talking about my robe mistake.

But why? So far you're like the first for five different things for me, and that's one of them! It's significant. I laughed and shook my head.

It's really not. When'd you turn so perverted?

I'm usually not this perverted but maybe it's because I've never seen anything real other than myself. Or, maybe it's the medicine. I have been really brave lately. If it's the medicine, I say I should always take it.

It has its perks and its downs. Perks are the kisses. Downs are when you bring up the boob.

You know I'm just kidding around about it right?

You didn't really see it?

Of course I saw it. But I'm not perverted about it, and like 'Ooo can I see it again?' I mean, I'm not going to lie, I think it was pretty cool to see one other than mine. I just think the whole scenario was funny, but I was embarrassed by it. If I had a choice, honestly I would rather have not seen it because it's like invading your privacy, you know? Doing/Seeing something I'm not supposed to. I felt almost in trouble.

I know, that's why I'm not mad about the jokes. You and your avoidance of trouble. You know, it won't always work right? You'll get in trouble one day.

I did already. By you on the first day of school. I groaned.

That doesn't count! You know I didn't know what happened.

But, it was the first detention I ever had. Anyway, I've gotten into worst trouble than that before. By Luke.

For what?

I'm not exactly ready to open up with that right now. The whole situation is where most of my problems and trust issues come from. Why Luke and I fell off for a while. Let's just say it was a girl.

I understand. I'm not rushing you, open up, or tell me whatever you need when you're ready. I'll be here. I won't judge you for anything.

Thank you. In time, I feel like I will tell you everything. I do really like you, and that's why I can't have you in trouble. This is one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make in my life. The other was should I have peanut butter and jelly or Doritos for a snack ;)

Well, I'll wait for you, just don't do anything stupid to make me not want to. It should've been Doritos.

Like what? And it was.

Even though we aren't together together, I'll get jealous over you...

So, you're saying make sure the girls that chase me don't over step any boundaries, which are? Mostly Amy, but will I say that? No.

Well, I'm sure when you tell your friends you've had your first kiss, and that you're talking to someone, it'll get out. It always does in highschool. Girls will get angry and they'll come after you harder.

Really?

Yes. Don't let them go anywhere near the lips. Those are MINE. Why do you have to be so popular with the girls?

I won't. I don't want their lips on mine, I only want yours on mine. Anyway, it's because I'm hot, on fire, and the best fucking basketball player ever.

Yeah yeah, but you can't play for like a week. Won't that bring you down?

Maybe, but I'll still be hot.... Won't I?

Hmm, I don't know. I think I'm tired now, that question is too hard to answer.

Oh yeah, I bet it is. I'll let you go to sleep then. Goodnight Grace.
I smiled.

Goodnight Carter.

I turned my phone off and got comfortable in the bed. I went to sleep with a smile on my face, today really was a great day.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. I was putting my clothes on when I heard my phone 'ding'. I finished with the clothes and unlocked the phone.

Good morning gorgeous. Yesterday was great, and I'm really happy we sorted this out. See you at school.

I smiled to myself at how sweet she is.

I straightened my hair and made sure I looked good before leaving the room. I walked downstairs, and Alex was cooking and Josh was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning guys." I said cheerfully. They raised their eyebrows at me and Alex put my plate in front of me.

"Carter's got you happy this morning. You two should've been talking like this. I hated your grumpy morning attitude."

"Josh, I haven't talked to you in the morning but one time, and it was yesterday." He nodded.

"At home back in New York you were grumpy, but yes, yesterday you were grumpy too." I shrugged and started eating my food.

"Thanks Alex, this is great." She smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Have a good day at school."

"Oh she will, Carter's there today." Josh said with a slight smile.

"Thank you Josh, for that obvious information." Alex said.

"Well, I'm just saying, because I went over earlier and cleared her to go." Had to be pretty early.

"Well guys, I gotta go. I'll see you later." They waved and I went out the door.

When I got to the school, I saw a crowd of people around someone. I shook my head and walked by into the school. I walked into my classroom, and Mark was there. But Carter wasn't.

"I already know what you're thinking, she got stopped on the way in by a mob of 'concerned' people." So that was her.

"And you just let them form a huge group around her?" He laughed.

"So, I'm guessing you passed by there? You have to get used to Carter's popularity. It'll probably be there forever. I think she'll be lucky to even get away." I frowned.

"But I wanted to see her this morning."

"Well, if you didn't have a class eight hour I could've said you could have her, but you do so.. you'll have to wait until lunch." Right after he said it, my door opened and slammed. Carter was there with her back on the door breathing heavily.

"It took me forever to escape. I had to run everywhere!" She was sweaty and her hair was everywhere.

"Come here." I said to her, and she smiled and walked over. She tried to kiss me but I turned my head and she got my cheek.

"No, we aren't kissing anymore.... Well not at school." She groaned, and I got a paper towel and wiped her face off.

"You're so sweaty, and your hair is messed up."

"I know. They were crowding me, and I know they don't know it but I'm claustrophobic. But Kale helped, and I ran for my life." I looked at her concerned then I glared at Mark.

"Why'd you let them do that, I'm sure you knew?" He nodded and laughed.

"Ask her." I looked at Carter and she shrugged.

"I like to handle things alone. I told him to go ahead." I shook my head at her.

"You need to stop being so stubborn. You're going to hurt yourself." She shrugged.

"Maybe, but I hate getting other people into my problems. And my popularity is my problem." She looked at her watch.

"I gotta go, Kale and Amy want to talk to me. I told them I was going to talk to you and I'll come see them." She hugged me and I hugged her back. She acted like she was going to walk away then she turned back quickly and pulled me into her.

"Carter no kissing in school." I said softly, closing my eyes and leaning forward.

"Yes ma'am." She said and closed the gap between the two of us. I swear I've never had a kiss that felt like the few I've had with Carter. They're no tongue, passionate kisses, with that warmth and spark, and they're exactly what I need. Carter makes me feel like no one else has before, and even though she's new to this kissing and relationship thing, she's great at both. Whatever it is I was missing with the others, it's definitely here.

I pulled back out of breath and smiled. She pecked my lips one last time and waved at Mark and I.

"I'll see you later." The door closed and I still stood there in the spot I was at before she left.

"Noel!" I jumped and turned to look at Mark.

"Huh?" He smirked.

"I said, you look pretty stunned. But you look like you're falling in love." I waved him off and scoffed.

"No I'm not. I just really like her. Yes, that could happen, and I could see it happening, but it's not right now. That's too fast." It is too fast, I can't be falling already. I wouldn't mind falling in love with Carter.

"Okay... if you say so. Have you found out why you like Carter more than Alex or your other ex's?" I shook my head.

"No, but since you've mentioned it I know it's something. Maybe it's a lot more than one thing. It seems like it is. She just gives me life, she makes me laugh, and she makes me happy just by that one smile." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"But you're not falling?" I shrugged.

"Nope. I'm not."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

549 15 10
As always i was bully a girl near the lockers and few people's started gossiping about something i though they must be talking about there night sta...
1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...
81 2 13
look I know this might a little bad but I just wanted to post it and see what you guys thought of it. This is the second book I've done so I hope ya'...
146K 3.7K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...