Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

Door happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. Meer

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

63.

5.3K 212 256
Door happinessnoise

Tomorrow was the award show. I sat on the sofa in shock, the Calendar in my lap.

I had recklessly lived the last few days and had not realised I would be facing over 1,000 people the next day.

"Ok" I said, my voice high pitched, falling on my side. The calendar fell to the floor, but I didn't pick it up, too focused on my loss of freedom.

The other members had realised earlier than me, so while they were in their own mood over the next upcoming award show, I was skipping around without a care.

The reason the other members dreaded them so much is that every year since debut they had been mistreated in some way shape or form.

Whether by the award show themselves, or the general public.

However, I was now sick to my stomach worrying over what I would do.

"Pick the calendar up" Hoseok snapped as he found me lying on the sofa. Ah so he's being like that.

This was a common mood found in Hoseok when he was the most stressed, or when he hadn't slept enough.

I shot up "Don't take that tone with me." I said , taken aback. He grumbled, chucking himself in a chair.

He's been moody ever since yesterday evening when he himself checked the calendar.

I picked it up slowly, but still went light-headed.

"Put it back where it came from then-" he said, sitting up to stare at me, more like glare.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and lay back down in my place. No one had fully cracked the code

"You look stupid sit up" he said grumbling again

He's really nitpicking. He wants a fight for sure.

"So do you. Who do you think you are? Throwing yourself in chairs then telling me to sit up- the cheek of it" I cursed in English, but i knew he understood some of it.

"Shut up" he turned away pouting, hugging a pillow.

"Oh yes sulk, that's the last time you will pick a fight with me." I said mockingly.

"I'm not talking to you anymore. Shut up. Get lost. Die, have a funeral, go to hell, meet satan" he moped.

"Fine. Ill get lost, get married and have a wonderful life that YOU won't be a part of. So shut up.'' I spat.

"Ok James whatever"

"Prick"

"Why are you two arguing?" Jin from the dining table.

"James was being a brat," he yelled.

"piss off!" I protested falling off the sofa.

"NO!" he yelled again.

I threw a pillow at him and he then snapped again

"JANG JISUNG, YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM ENTERING MY ROOM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP." he was standing on the sofa brandishing the pillow.

"don't bother me" I said, looking bored.

"what." he spat.

"I don't want to sleep with you anyway" I said without thinking.

"Jisung don't say things like that, that sounds weird-" I hear Seokjin exhale from his place.

I grumbled. Turning face down on the floor.

_

After a while, we just ignored each other, Hoseok smiling to himself as he played his mobile game.

Yoongi soon came over his mood the best I'd seen him in a while. "Hello hyung" I said finally smiling after all my scowling.

"Hello, sung" he patted my head. I watched Hoseok pull a face behind his back.

"Why are you on the floor?" he questioned. I stood up finally going slightly dizzy.

"Oh- your face is red" he said, sitting up. He reached out and touched my face.

"Huh? Red?" I said , confused. I had no reason to be.

"Ah it's because you have been lying on it. Silly '' he Laughed, but he blew on it to just make sure.

I heard a gagging noise behind me, only to see Hoseok fake throwing up.

"Hoseok shut up-" I shot while he glared. Yoongi clicked his fingers to distract me. "Ignore him, he's being stupid" he whispered pulling me back.

"He's not BEING stupid, he is stupid" i stuck my tongue out at him. He just turned around in his seat once again just to sulk.

Yoongi took the remote and started flicking through. "Do you want to continue watching it?" he gestured to the show we had been watching a few nights previously with Jin.

"What about Jin?" I asked looking around but he had left his spot at the table.

"He already finished it" Yoongi sighed, putting the remote down as the episode started. "oh"

We fell into silence as the episode started. Yoongi had turned off the lights and I was already invested in the program.

Hoseok was just a blob in the corner at this point which barely moved but when he did it was to groan and sigh.

I have a habit of hating or insulting the main characters of tv shows and films.

This tv show was no different and I cursed the main character in my head every time they did something that I didn't like or anything embarrassing.

Other characters, not just the main character. Especially the male lead. He was too cocky and too loud for me.

Everytime I tried to bring up the issues I had with the guy's personality, Yoongi's eyes would go glazed and would go all strange and start to become soft or he would start defending him. It was safe to say Yoongi had a crush on him so therefore blinded.

This male lead could murder someone and Yoongi would probably say "crimes can be forgiven" and the proceed to faint.

I don't insult ALL the characters. Because the second male lead who most definitely wasn't going to end up with the girl. He was too good. Too nice.

"There he is again, sticking his nose into other people's business." I sighed at the screen.

Yoongi shook his head "he's being considerate, he's worried about her" he said his eyes misted over.

"Oh yeah definitely, he most definitely does not have a god complex." I said sarcastically.

The male lead then got hit by a car.

"FINALLY, KILL HIM OFF, YES!" I punched the air in joy.

"noooo" Yoongi started, tears formed in his eyes.

I looked over at him in pure astonishment.

He started crying quietly, tears falling dramatically down his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes but pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"Shush, don't worry, he's attention seeking, not dead, look he moved" I whispered to him.

"He moved because he got hit by a car" he sobbed.

"No, a truck!" I said, smiling to myself.

He only cried more.

"Well, the second lead is a great guy- oh i forgot she's stupid" I said more to myself then the crying Yoongi.

"He's crying? Weak "Jin yawned when he sat down on another chair.

I laughed.

"h-he's a good man" Yoongi said between sobs

"No, he's an attention seeker, he's dying for attention- did you SEE how dramatically he flew when he got hit by a car? unrealistic, he knew what he was doing, walking around, not looking where he's going, too busy sticking his nose in other people's business" I ranted, brandishing my fists at the hospitalised man on screen.

"You clearly have a lot to say about it, as always," Hoseok Muttered.

"Can you hear something?" I said, pretending to look around.

"You-" he started

"Go to bed, weather boy." I sighed while stretching. He scowled but complied

"Why'd you call him that?" Yoongi looked down at me, perplexed.

"He changes like the weather-" I said but then I was cut off by yelling

"DON'T FORGOT, AWARD SHOW TOMORROW, HAVE A BAG READY I WANT TO LEAVE EARLY!" we heard Namjoon screaming from his room, the sound of someone falling to the floor was heard soon after.

"That was Jimin. Bet 10,000 won" I said, turning around.

"Ok- JIMIN ARE YOU OK?" Yoongi shouted challengingly.

He didn't respond. We all had split seconds of panic.

"Hyung? Are you OK, did you fall?" I shouted running to the fresh hold of the corridor.

"AH DON'T WORRY, I'M FINE" he opened his door, his smile walking out of his room, shirtless however.

"Namjoon made me fall out of bed" he was yawning to himself. I gagged. Put a shirt on

"Jimin put a t-shirt on" Jin said, not looking up from his phone.

"How did you know" he said in awe running and looking around at Jin who finally looked up

Jin shook his head and looked up at me. "Jisung was sounds like he's gonna be sick" he chuckled and I laughed.

They now showed the attention seekers grave. didn't think he'd actually die but I guess he was really devoted to the plan of being the centre of attention.

The only downside to his plan is that he can't stick his nose into other people's business when dead, a minor drawback on his part.

Yoongi was crying more than ever now.. Jimin noticed this and quickly backed away, running back to his room. Obviously not wanting to have the image of Min Yoongi crying on his conscience before he went to bed.

As Jimin disappeared, I blinked as if I had been exposed to bright lights.

I felt hands on my shoulders. "jiji" was Seokjin and his voice was soft.

"You should go to bed. Make sure your bag is all packed. Don't wake up early to help cook, please don't worry yourself." he whispered, giving me chills.

"jin" I complained, as I remember we were attending an award show tomorrow . "Shhh don't worry, don't worry" his voice still soft. He kissed my forehead and he pushed me lightly to my room.

"I'll wake you up, don't worry" he whispered and waved goodnight.

"Goodnight" I whispered and he waved once again.

I of course wasn't going to go to bed straight away, I wasn't even tired, so I planned to watch howl's moving castle at that time on an illegal website.

"milfs in my area? I think not" I said, closing the advertisements quickly.

The movie started and I sat cross legged watching avidly at my phone screen.

I then suddenly felt a weight on my shoulders and a voice Said "Why are you awake? Didn't Jin tell you to go to bed"

I jumped, absolutely terrified, hitting my head on the wall.

"ah- Jisung- '' whoever it was became panicked after my head made a collision with the wall.

It was Hoseok and he jumped on top of me in hopes this would magically make things better, but he just kneed me in the stomach, making me go blind, and also deaf for a few moments as I was in crippling pain.

"Now why are you here? To snitch on me? Cause me more injuries?" I whispered, trying to not make much noise.

"I came to sleep," he said simply.

The CHEEK of this man.

"You-" I fumed, pinning him down. "The cheek of you, what's the point of saying all that stuff if you're saying gonna go against it anyway-" I said, whispering but I was so close to his face i definitely think he heard me.

"Well, I said you weren't going in my room, I never said anything about me going to you instead" he smirked, Proud of himself. He had probably thought it through beforehand, knowing I would say this.

I grumbled getting off him and turning away so he couldn't see my face.

"Awe little Jisung is upset." he cooed. I elbowed him in protest.

"I'm not little" I fumed, turning around to punch him. He is testing my patience today. He will suffer for this, I will make sure.

He still went on, being annoying. It was like before, but worse.

"Fuck off." I hissed, trying to push him but he was still there. Smiling, unmoved.

My best option was to ignore him. I turned away and closed my eyes. If i don't see him, he doesn't exist... 

(a/nn:

thank you @joon4ever for helping edit once again 

 joon4ever  

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015
42.6K 1.4K 28
"I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried Tried to change my ways and walk the line you follow- Moon Kangdae made a mistake and now i...
18.9K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.