True Love's Kiss (Vil x Reade...

By haley_khang

"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
1k Special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
How the story was supposed to go

41

1.1K 44 1
By haley_khang

I've never written a book this long before. But surprise I actually have to do a last minute trip to a wedding out of state but I'll try to post a chapter soon! But I need to point out that if I write in third character or first POV and accidentally use the words 'she', 'her' or any words describing woman is an accident since this book is for both boy and girls. If I do have too much of feminine scenes that you dislike I'll try my best to keep things neutral.

"Huahhhhhhhh!" I breath in some air very loudly. The swim was very quick that I was able to hold my breath the entire swim. I got out of the water and shook myself off a bit so I wasn't so wet. Jade and Floyd transformed back into their human forms and Kalim and Azul used their magic to let them dry. I also dried myself with magic and we all sneaked inside the dorm.

The dorm was eerie and covered in dark shadows. The closer we got to Jamil, the more we could feel the density of the darkness. As we got closer it felt more suffocating but I managed my breathing. It helped me a little.

"We're almost there." Azul said. I nodded my head. I needed to be prepared to use my unique magic, since Jamil is very powerful I only have one chance.

We enter the room slowly and hear the entranced students give Jamil praises. He laughs, "Give me more praises!"

Azul smiles and hints to us to follow, "You are incredibly handsome..."

"Tall and dark." I mention.

"And?" Jamil says with his eyes closed, indulging himself in the compliments.

"Your eyes are so angular, so intelligent." Jade says. Jamil tells us to keep going.

Floyd smiles, "So well dressed."

"You just look strong, y'know!" Kalim says. Surprisingly Jamil doesn't notice Kalim's voice.

"You're so dreamy." I give one last compliment.

"Hmmm... what a wonderful compliment. Geh," he opens his eyes in surprise to seeing all of us, "You're all here! I thought I threw you to the end of the dessert, how could you get here in such a short amount of time?"

Kalim explained, "I used my unique magic to fill up a dried up river and we swam our way back."

Floyd complained about the swim but Jamil ignored him, "Oh, so it seems your magic isn't as useless. I thought it would be used to water plants or such."

Kalim talked back, "Jamil, I now know how you truly feel about me. You are without a doubt a cowardly traitor!"

I gasp loudly. What? It's the meanest thing I've ever heard Kalim say that was true. I'm so proud of him but feel so sad at the same time, he's all grown up.

Jamil only smiled, "Are you dumb? You fell for the skeptical."

"I challenge you for being dorm head that you stole... I plan on getting it back!" I clapped silently in my head as I saw my Kalim stand up for what's right.

"Stole it? Big talk! You stole everything from me!" Jamil released a atmospheric magic, "I'll let you get a taste of my full power! Hahaha!"

The battle had begun. I only had one chance, one chance! Jamil started attacking us with his magic. A big huge blob came from behind him and it seemed he was also controlling it. I was scared but I knew this could only be settled if we had stopped him. I wasn't strong enough though.

"I can't attack him yet, he's too strong. We need to fight him until his magic is a bit weaker. Any weakness will do." I said to them. They only nodded and started attacking Jamil.

Jamil didn't seem to be running out of energy or magic. I need an opening, any opening.

I got it!

"Kalim, say this to him." I whisper in Kalim's ear so he can understand what to say.

"Jamil, you will never be number one. You will never be a master. You were born a servant and I was born a master, you must serve me, the number one!" Kalim yelled to Jamil. Jamil seemed angry, irritated, but it worked. He started to go after Kalim but Azul, Jade and Floyd prevented him from hurting Kalim.

It's my turn. I run up to Jamil and unleash my unique magic, "The sun is setting and the moon is rising, it is calm and a peaceful silent night."

I press my hand on Jamil's stomach. Silent night!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had thought that being number one meant being on top of everything. Yet he was a clumsy fool while I knew that I was more exceptional.

Yet, I had to hide that. Why? Because he was my master and I was the slave!

It isn't fair! It isn't fair!

"Number.... one..."

..

"Jamil!"

Shut up."

..

"Apologize to Kalim!"

Why?

..

"Kalim is so cool and rich."

I'm the servant and he is the master. I have to be second.

But why can't I be first?

..

"I thought I could finally.... be free..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh where am I?" Jamil fluttered open his eyes.

"Thank goodness. We finally got you back to your senses." Azul said to Jamil.

"Ja, Ja, JAMIL!!!!!! Wahahahahaha!!! You're alive! You're alive!!!" Kalim cried.

"Why are you?"

"Jamil, I didn't know how you felt this whole time! You've been carrying all that weight... by yourself!"

"Yup, sea snake was quiet about this to sea otter the whole time." Floyd smiled a little.

"You're really a piece of work. But that doesn't change the fact that you've been helping me this whole time too." Kalim says wiping away his tears.

"Kalim..."

"Starting today you don't have to let our parents' status or servant-master relationship stop you from being great. From now on, we'll be rivals aiming for the number one position. Let's be friends. Let's be equals."

"Friends? Equal? That's a ... very Kalim like solution... then as an equal I have to say...

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!"

"Eh?!!!" Kalim exclaimed.

"You're thoughtless, clumsy, arrogant, carefree, and is definitely not the best at anything! Who in their right mind would have you as a friend? You aren't going to benefit me at all! Unless it's in my interest I have no intention of spending a second of my time with you."

Kalim was only confused more by Jamil's sudden rejection and confession.

"I actually prefer this ruthless Jamil more. You know I have always been curious about you since we were freshmen." Azul said with his regular smirky smile.

"What's up with that smirk?" Jamil said rudely to Azul.

"Ever since we were freshmen you were always average and never let your grades drop. I always found it a bit suspicious. Until we played mancala was my suspicions correct, you purposely made yourself lose so as to not make Floyd or I mad when losing. Jamil's true potential is truly extraordinary."

Kalim added, "I know. Right?"

"How about you transfer to Octanvinelle instead? We could make your name famous."

"No way! I would never deal with a person like you who likes to go into others people lives and other shady stuff." Jamil outright said no.

"What a shame." Azul sighed.

"I'm not gonna hand victory over to anyone anymore. Right, how did you guys defeat me? And where's Y/n." Jamil said. He looked around the room searching for Y/n.

"Y/n is resting. They took a heavy blow when they stopped you with their unique magic. They're now resting in the dorm room as we speak." Jade said.

Jamil just nodded and the others continued talking. Meanwhile in your room...

In case you guys are confused, we first go into first POV until the big giant gap of dots then it's Jamil's POV. After Jamil's it's third person POV.

I won't be posting for a while because if you read in the beginning I'll be busy again since I'll be at a wedding out of state. I'll try to post again this week.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 12
β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ βπ–‡π–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œβž . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
49.8K 2K 24
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ "Forward, Backward, Inward, Outward." β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜ ˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ "Come and Join the Chase! Nothing could be Drier Than a Jolly Caucus Race...
1.5M 63.1K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...
11K 313 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...