Always Yours | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... More

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter thirty five

4.7K 91 15
By eroticc_mara

A N G E L I N A

"You do not hate me."

I squinted at the italian man in front of me who is on the verge of fucking me on this washroom sink. "Oh but I do." I said. "And why would you hate me?" He asked as he slipped his hand under my skirt pulling on the strap of my thong then let it go allowing it to hit my skin.

"Hm?" He asked as he rubbed my through my panties "Answer the question Angelina." He said making me exhale as I closed my eyes. He released my neck as he dipped his head down kissing me sloppily I placed my hand on her back is his neck making our kiss more intense.

He ran his fingers through my hair as we pulled away from each other. He kissed my cheek as he made his way down to my neck, I moaned as he began to suck on my sweet spot.

"Does not sound like you hate me Angelina" He mumbled as he bit my neck. "I do" I panted out making him chuckle while I gasped at the undoing of my shirt exposing my breasts.

"Nicolas-" All my anger went away once he sucked my left nipple into his mouth as he massaged my other boob. I closed my eyes as he released my nipple and took in my toner one.

He released that one and his head suddenly popped up inside my skirt making me gasp. "Nicolas!" I snapped my eyes open as I looked down at him.

"Hm?" He hummed, "What are you...someone could walk in..." I said. "Let them." He said. I didn't even realize he was taking my panties off with his mouth until he removed his head from my skirt with it inside his mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked slightly amused as he lifted my legs up one by one taking it off. "Tell me how much you hate me" He said as he popped his head back in my skirt.

"I hate you a lot" I moaned once I felt him suck my clit into his mouth, he released it making me whimper. "Hm? Tell me how much you hate me." He said as he dragged his tongue around my clit making me muffle in a moan.

"Use that feisty mouth of yours and speak Angelina." He said as I placed my hands on his shoulder squeezing it as he flicked my clit with his tongue. "I hate..oh God." I bit my lip in an attempt to muffle in a moan but I failed as he slowly inserted his tongue inside of me.

"Oh Nicolas!" I said as I swung my arm against the wall in an attempt to hold something as he used his finger to rub my clit making my legs feel like jelly.

"Nico...fuck...I can't" I moaned out loud as he thrusted in and out of me a little bit faster. "Use your words love." He panted out as I moved my hand off his shoulder into his hair. "Nicolas!" I screamed as his tongue swirled around my clit. "You know how much I love hearing you scream my name but let's be quiet for this one okay?" He asked and I just moaned as a response. My legs are on the verge of giving up on me while I am on the verge of my climax.

"Not yet" He mumbled before sticking his tongue back inside of me I threw my head back as I ran my fingers through my hair just as my legs began to shake. He chuckled as he wrapped his hands around my thighs ready to support me if my legs go out. "I'm going to...oh God!" I moaned as I violently tugged on his hair making him grunt.

He removed his tongue just as I was one second away from being sent into bliss "Look at how flustered I make you." He said as he removed his head from my skirt and locked eyes with me as I tried to catch my breath.  He kissed my cheek then tried to kiss me making me push his head away. "What was that?" I asked clearly frustrated, "Punishment." He said as he stood up.

"For what?" I asked, "For grinding yourself against that guy." He said as he licked his lips. "We were-"

"You did what you did now live with your punishment." He said as he swung my pantie in my face, I tried to grab it but he quickly retracted it putting into his back pocket.

"I can't walk around a club without any panties." I said as he tied my shirt back together covering my boobs. "Yes. Exactly why we are going home" He said.

"I can't move my legs but I don't want you to touch me." I said making him walk up to me, "Why are you upset?" He asked.

"I'm not upset" I said which made him lift my head up gently which made me remember he did the same shit to that girl. "Do not touch me." I said as I slapped his hand away and pushed myself off the wall just as a group of girls barged inside including the woman he was flirting with.

She spotted him and smiled as she threw herself onto him. "Hi Nicolas!" She said all flirty as I walked out of the washroom making my way to the bar.

The bartender walked over to me "Can I get a sprite?" I asked making him nod and grab a glass, he filled it up then handed it to me. I took a sip of it then looked around to see Laura making out with a random man just as Jace walked next to me.

"Nicolas is looking for you" Jace said as I took another sip "I know he is" I said as I reached up under my skirt pulling out a knife. "Woah what's going on" Jace said.

"Nothing" I said as I spotted the woman who is now definitely aware of who I am, I winked at her as I threw my knife hitting her right in the neck.

"Holy shit." Jace said as I took his shot and inhaled it, she wrapped her hand around the knife and pulled it out making her drop to the ground coughing up blood.

I spotted Nicolas who is looking at the guy I danced with he pulled out his gun and shot the guy in the head causing screams to erupt.

He walked over to me as people began to duck and run, he pressed his gun in between my breasts making me look at it then him. "Do not walk away from me when I am talking to you." He said.

I smiled at his as I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt kissing him sloppily. He moved his gun as he wrapped one arm around me as he kissed me back.

I pulled away and kissed his cheek "Boat." He said to Jace as he kissed me again making me laugh as I kissed him back. "I love you" He said as he pulled away, "I love you too but I can't walk" I said.

He chuckled as he placed me on the stool and put his gun back in his waistband he picked me up and walked outside onto the boat to see Laura and Jace arguing.

"My wife is tired and I would like for her to be in bed so argue on your own time." Nicolas said as he sat down placing me on his lap.

"Nicolas" Laura said making him look at her as Jace began to drive the boat. "If you are in a open relationship with Angelina and she makes out with a guy would you be upset?" She asked.

"We aren't in a fucking open relationship I told you I don't want an open relationship you just decided to go with it." Jace said as he began to speed.

"Me and Angelina would not be in an open relationship but if we somehow are, I would still be mad because she is mine." He said.

"If Laura wants one but you do not why are you two still together?" I asked making both of them go quiet. I ended up falling asleep then woke up in the washroom, since my eyes are burning.

I tried to open my eyes and caught glances of Nicolas doing my face routine for me. "Oh great do it yourself, I think I got some things in your eyes." He said.

"Yea you did" I said as he turned on the sink and moved my hands to the water. I washed my eyes and my face and he gave me a towel to dried my face off.

I stood up and looked down to see I am wearing his pyjamas "Did you bathe me?" I asked. "I attempted to" He said making me kiss his cheek then kissed him softly making him smile and kiss me back.

I pulled away and he gave me a water bottle "I don't deserve you" I said as I took a sip of my water. "If you don't deserve me then I don't deserve you." He said.

"For someone who can hear feet you are a heavy sleeper" He said as I pulled the shirt off to see I am wearing a sports bra, he picked me up and walked into the bedroom.

He placed me on bed and kissed my cheek "I'm going to shower" He said as he placed his gun on the nightstand and walked back into the washroom.

After a short while he came back to me swearing only sweatpants "I miss the twins." He said making me smile at him as he laid down next to me, "Really?" I asked as I smiled.

"They are my children so yes really" He said as he rolled over and placed his head on my chest. "What do you want to do tomorrow- well today." He asked.

"Stay in and relax" I said making him give me a thumbs up as I began to rub his back making him immediately fall asleep. Truth be told, I didn't think we would get this far into the vacation It's about to be five days since I have been here and this vacation shit does not last that long for me.

I have rash from not torturing anyone. The amount of pleasure I gained from killing that girl at the club is a very weird amount, I don't like that I am a person who thrives off killing people but it is what I am.

Why is it that shit goes wrong when I don't need it to but when I need it to all of a sudden everything wants to be in my favour?

I looked down at the Italian man sleeping on me, I never thought he would come back to me.

There is a saying my mother told me that stuck by me the whole time I was away from Nicolas. 'We are young, if it's real you will come back to me.'

Clearly it's real, I can't imagine myself in a relationship with anyone other than him. "Stop staring" He said as he pinched me then turned himself over to lay on his back.

"I wasn't staring" I said as he yawned, "Lying is a sin." He said as I tangled my fingers in his hair making him exhale. "Why did you not propose to me?" I asked.

He opened his eyes then turned to face me "Huh?" He asked "Do not huh me Nicolas" I said making him smile at me as he pulled closer to him.

"You wanted me to propose?" He asked "Yea that is what I was expecting" I said making him raise his eyebrows. "I thought you wanted to be in a relationship first-"

"I've already been in a relationship with you-"

"Which" He said cutting me off making me roll my eyes, "Ended badly and you left me for three years-"

"Oh, Jesus Christ. I was suffering as well I went through more pain than you." I said making him shake his head, "That might be true but right after I came back into your life you hated me and I hated you. Then we tried to kill each other."

"I was very close to killing you by the way, so I definitely would've won if we were actually-" He kissed me softly making me shut, I pulled away and hit his arm. "Only you brags about almost killing their husband." He said, "You are my boyfriend not my husband and I see where you are coming from" I said.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"I could've sworn-" I sighed as I placed my hands on my hips. I can not find my bikini and I want to ask Nicolas but he is on the phone.

I walked into the bedroom and stood in front Nicolas "Where is my bikini?" I whispered. "In my suitcase" He said making me walk away from him.

I walked over to his suitcase and opened it up to see my bikinis, I grabbed my black and white one then walked into the washroom. I put that one then grabbed a black robe and put that on as I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed a bunch of alcohol then made my way outside to see it's very sunny.

I released my hair from the bun it was in as I opened the red wine and gave Nicolas his whiskey. "My dad sends his love" He said as he kissed my cheek.

I took a sip of my wine as I walked into the pool just to realize I am wearing my robe, I walked out of the pool and pulled off my robe then walked back into the pool.

Nicolas walked in after me then switched drinks with me "You look beautiful" He said making me smile at him. "Thank you" I said as he swam towards me.

I placed the whiskey on the ledge as he wrapped his arms around me making me laugh. I placed my lips on his as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Let's have another child" He said making me pull away.

"The only way I am having another child is if I am married" I said making him squint at me, "We are practically married?" He asked.

"No we are not and you know that" I said as I took my wine bottle from him and took a sip of it while he fiddled with the straps of my bikini. "Why are you-"

"Why is it so hard to remove?" He asked as I gave him the wine bottle then pressed the jets button turning the pool into a jacuzzi.

"How did you find out about that?" He asked, "You were asleep and I slipped into the pool once. I pushed the button as I pushed myself up." I said making him laugh.

"It's not that funny" I said as I pulled the strings of my bikini off revealing my breasts to him making him smile at me. He kissed my neck then made his way for breasts just has phone began to ring making him pull away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, "My phone, I will be back" He said as he kissed my cheek and got out of the pool. I rolled my eyes as I pulled my bikini back together.

I dunked my whole body under water I swam around then looked down at the floor until someone jumped into the water and yanked me back up to the surface.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nicolas asked as I moved the water out of my face alongside then pushed Nicolas away from me. "What the fuck was that Nicolas?" I asked.

"Me!? What the fuck were you doing?" He asked as I caught my breath and stared at Nicolas who looks concerned and upset. "My earring fell off and I was fucking searching for it what did you....."

I stopped talking making him sigh as he rubbed his face "Angelina-" I swam around him then got out of the pool I grabbed my robe and put that on as I walked back inside.

I walked into the washroom and closed the door with my foot as I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. "Angelina." Nicolas said as he knocked on the door making me exhale as I opened the window and crawled out of it.

The window leads outside so I walked around until I entered the bedroom I rummaged through my things until I found my phone.

I called Christopher just as Nicolas walked into the bedroom and placed my phone to my ear. "You were floating like a balloon what was I supposed to think?" He asked.

"That I am not trying to kill myself" I said, "You have attempted to do it more than once Angelina what's to say you won't do it again?" He asked. "Fucking trust Nicolas- Hi Christopher" I said as I walked into the closet. "Calling your older brother in the middle of your argument?" He asked.

"Just shut the fuck up, I need to some back home send me one of my planes." I said, "I thought you were-"

"Not now." I said cutting him off, "Well good because Germany has declared war on a bunch of us-"

"Why the fuck haven't I been-"

"Nicolas told us to kick you out of the loop, he said that we should tell him anything that happens. We've been calling him a lot today." He said cutting me off.

"My plane." I said as I hung up then opened up my suitcase, I grabbed my clothes and dropped them inside as Nicolas just stood there watching me.

"Angelina-" I flung a knife barely missing his head and he didn't flinch. "You do not meddle in my mafia business." I said as I walked up to him and pointed in his face.

"You were about to commit suicide because of that and now all of sudden it's the only thing you have left?" He asked making me stand up straight.

"I am not going to do this with you.  Pack your stuff the plane-"

"I am not going back to New York with you I have stuff to deal with in Italy." He said cutting me off, I walked around him into the washroom and grabbed my bathroom things.

I packed everything back up and took a much needed shower, I changed into black tights and black long sleeve off the shoulder shirt. I pulled my hair into a low ponytail and put on slippers.

"Angelina" He said as he walked behind me, "Piss off" I said as he made me turn around. "Jace is here" He said making me walk around him and made my way outside.

Jace is in a boat with Laura's dead body in it "I-I- I didn't mean to." He said making me raise my eyebrows. "Of course you didn't what happened?" Nicolas asked.

"We were arguing and she stabbed me" He said as he lifted up his shirt for us to see he is bleeding out. "And then I stabbed her back multiple times" He said.

"It's self defence" Nicolas said making him shake his head no. "She is the daughter of Flynn Schmidt" He said making me smile as Nicolas rubbed his face.

"The fucking mafia leader?" Nicolas asked, "Does the mafia leader know you are with his daughter?" He asked making him shake his head no.

I turned to Nicolas "Your friend, your problem." I said as I patted his shoulder and walked back inside. I grabbed my bags and dropped them in the other boat making Nicolas grab my arm pulling me back to him.

"So you are going to leave knowing we aren't in a good place?" He asked making me stare at him. "Who put us in the place we are in?" I asked making him nod slowly.

I turned to face Jace who is now crying over Laura's dead body "Good luck!" I said as Nicolas who is still mad at me helped me into my boat, I started it up and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 27 85
In the gritty underworld of Ciudad Nocturna, a city cloaked in darkness and deceit, two souls destined to collide live their lives shrouded in shadow...
1.4K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
11.5K 492 73
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...
940 77 24
Stephan Alphonso De Luca a ruthless, cold hearted and powerfull CEO. Grown up in a society where he would get what he wanted. Strong willed and unwav...