❣︎Broken Whispers❣︎ ✔︎

Bởi doobydoo_1801

~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~... Xem Thêm

~Cast~
~Prologue~
~Chapter-1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Chapter- 33~
~Chapter- 34~
~Chapter- 35~
~Chapter- 36~
~Chapter- 37~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Announcement~

~Chapter- 26~

4.5K 270 41
Bởi doobydoo_1801

"The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love."
-Henry Miller

"Oh my god! Oh yess! Fuck!" I hissed as he bit on my clothed nipple and he grinded on me.

I guess you guys already got what's going on! Well, I came over to Raizel's office to give him some lunch cuz he wanted to eat my handmade food and this is what's happening.

He pulled me onto his lap as soon as I came closer to him and started kissing me senselessly.

"You smell so good cariña" he said smelling my neck and rubbing his nose up and down.

He decided to tease me and started grinding on me harder bringing me to the brink of my orgasm.

"Raizel please" I whimpered as he again slowed down and I practically gripped him, dry humping on him.

I slammed my lips on his and bit them making him hiss.

"Hey br......fucking shit!!" Vince's voice reached my ears and I scrambled away from Raizel and pushed him away totally shocked.

"Get the fuck out!" Raizel growled at him covering me and Vince went out.

I looked at Raizel startled but then started laughing. Raizel looked confused at me and I chuckled at his face.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked still confused.

"This scene is so cliche! Like you have to read Wattpad! This is like almost everywhere!!" I said laughing and he shook his head at my antics.

He then straightened my top and ran his fingers through my hair.

Though he did that with a normal blank face, it did make me feel warm to be pampered like this.

Raizel pampers me without even knowing that he is doing that and it's just so cute!!!

It's been four months since Raizel and I got into a relationship. The best four months too! I mean, it passed by in a blur I barely had sense of reality but I know what's there.

Raizel and I are so much more comfortable mentally and physically. Can you believe it that we haven't had sex in these four months at all?!

Raizel is so sincere when he said that he wanted to try. One thing I realised is that, he is not normal. In any sense. And all these emotions and feelings are new to him and trying is even harder.

But he is trying his best to be better and open up to me. He told me when I asked him about this that he wants to earn my trust. Because for him trust is important than anything else.

Just cuz' we didn't have sex, doesn't mean we didn't do other things. Raizel never leaves a stone unturned to get me all hot and bothered. He says so many dirty things to me, things he want to do, things he will do.

I planned something though. I trust him. Physically and mentally. And I want to take our relationship to the next level intimately. He didn't force me or made me feel obligated. Raizel earned my trust more than anything and that's what matters to me.

So I planned some tonight when I go to his place.

"I'll go back to work, you go talk to them. I'll meet you in the evening okay?" I said and he nodded his head before kissing me softly.

"I'll see you" he said and bid me goodbye.

When I went out of his room, Vince was nowhere to be seen and I kind of thanked God for that. It would have been embarassing if he was here.

I then went back to my cafe and started working.

"Coco! Two cheese burgers and fries. Large" Lilly said coming inside and I hummed starting on it.

Lilly also worked alongside me while Benjamin looked after the orders outside.

"Are you going this weekend?" Lilly asked and I stiffened.

"I am" I said and worked when she continued.

"Are you taking Raizel with you?" She asked and I thought about it.

This weekend....it's my parents death anniversary. Marks four years since they passed away. I usually go to my parents home. I go to their place. Though my parents are from Toronto. They lived on the suburbs of New York and that's where their home is. I kept it without selling it or renting it and use it whenever I need to get away for a while.

I make sure it's cleaned every once in a while.

Raizel and I haven't really talked about issues with our family. He knows that my parents passed away. And I know he has issues from when he was a kid with his parents.

The topic did pop up once in a while and we briefly talked about it though he didn't say much and I left it at that.

"I'll.....ask him" I said and she nodded.

We worked in silence for a bit when Lilly spoke again.

"How are things going on between you and him!? At this point I won't be surprised if he proposed to you already!" She said with a teasing grin and I smacked her arm.

"It's just been three months and I don't exactly know his feelings for me!" I shrieked and she laughed.

"Dude! You clearly love him and even he does! You can see it by the way he looks at you and by the way you look at him! You both are so good together" she said and my mind thought of the possibility of Raizel loving me.

Lilly's question made me question many things

Does he? Love me?

I mean.....he likes me. I know that. It's clear but in the end you can like anyone. It's possible. You need to have strong feelings too eventually and I don't think he is there yet.

I like him so much! He became........a part of my life. A very good part which is precious to me. I don't know if I love him yet, but I know I am slowly falling for him.

He is so good. Despite being a grumpy ass he is so good. These four months we had fights too but we made up. It was like a rollercoaster. We had fights at many points too but mostly it was me who made up because honestly he is too clueless on how to make up. And that makes me laugh hard.

The first time, he tried making up, he sent me so many expensive flowers and expected me to calm my anger down. But I ignored him and he got confused as to why I was still angry. He tried giving an explanation and I tried so hard not to laugh!

He is cute, weird, too angry, and too much ruthless but he is amazing in his own way.

That's what makes him stand out!

And that's what is making me fall for him fast.

I don't know whether he feels the same way! But I hope he does.......

I hope that when I am falling he will catch me.......

Hello lovely people! Well! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!! And they both are doing so progressively! Stay tuned to read a steamy chapter ahead! Enjoy your day loves! Happy Friendship Day you all again!! Enjoy reading!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
16.7K 600 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
1.2M 35.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...