Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

62.

5.5K 204 285
By happinessnoise

The bathroom lights soon went off and we were too lazy to turn them back on, but the mirror lights remained. I sat on the counter, staring into the darkness. Hoseok was lying on the floor, which we advised him not to but he didn't listen.

Yoongi was humming something. It was nice.

He would take small pauses to breathe and every so often, he would yawn, making me yawn too.

He smiled as I unconsciously yawned.

His smile showed his teeth and I couldn't help but gush to myself about how cute he was.

Hoseok in the middle of the room was scary. I could see him in the minimal light. It looked like he would start levitating.

My phone rang making hoseok jump. I felt a creeping sense of paranoia as i dug through mypocket to find my phone.

Hoseok making me jump, made me jump, falling off the counter. I glared at him as i picked up the phone. It was jin

"hello?" I winced, my hip hurting.

"We kinda understood what happened" he said his voice quiet, meaning he probably was keeping to himself somewhere in another kitchen appliance store or something.

I hummed in response, the pain finally easing off.

"where are you? A bathroom?" he spoke in the same voice again. I nodded, but then remembered he couldn't see me.

"yes, near to where you left us" I fiddled with my sleeve. "ok, we will meet you there" he then put down the call abruptly

"I can hear him running already" hoseok sat up and put a hand to his ear, listening intently.

"Oh for sure" yoongi agreed, joining me on the floor.

"his little Jiji-kins are in danger!!" hoseok mocked, pulling my cheeks. I slapped him off, while him and yoongi snickered.

I stuck out my tongue at him, raising my hand to hit him again but he still persisted.

"my jiiji-kins, my sungie-boo-'' hoseok couldn't continue due to him laughing so hard. i tackled him to the floor, his eyes brimming with tears as he tried to control his laughter

"ok ok ill stop" he Giggled. He then leaned against the wall, his eyes still shining with tears.

He then stood up, cracking his back, then switching on the light to see better. My eyes didn't like the sudden change and the transition between them stung at my eyes, me and hoseok both hissed.

"get up, i want to take a photo with you" yoongi mumbled trying to pull me up but he fell as he wasn't very skilled when it came to being one handed. He then suddenly become nervous.

"shit-" he swore loudly, trying to regain himself.

We both went equally red when he finally stood up.

"we just had a traumatic experience and you want pictures" i looked between the two of them.

"picture time!" hoseok smiled, grabbing us from the back of our hoodies. He didn't seem to have noticed.

I smiled, not sure what was going on, or what angle hoseok was taking them, but I smiled regardless.

About 5 minutes later, hoseok still had us taking pictures. He became extremely hyper again, using our shoulders to lean on, or to hold onto while he jumped around like a pogo stick.

I forgot that it was all yoongi's ideas, as he was trying to edge further and further out after each photo.

Hoseok only stopped when we heard loud footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

"ahh" yoongi said knowingly, jumping down from the counter and brushing off his legs as if he had been sat there for so long dust had formed.

"come to save his Jiji-kins!" hoseok snickered so i kicked him.

The door opened to revile a panting, red faced jin.

"Oh hello" Hoseok said beaming.

Jin looked at Yoongi and Hoseok and then at me. He took long strides over to where i was standing.

"er- hello- '' i managed to say before he suffocated me.

He had got me in a tight hug, so tight it hurt my ribs. Nice.

"what about us??" hoseok questioned. There was a hint of hurt in his voice.

Jin just made a strange noise and continued his hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

At this i coloured slightly, the feeling of being given too much love in one go suddenly felt unnatural For me but i enjoyed it non the less.

"Jisung" jin then pulled away looking me up and down.

"He looks ill. How did you not realise?" Jin looked at the boys in turn.

Hoseok shrugged and mumbled something unintelligible and he shuffled a bit. "the light was off" yoongi said, as if this helped their case.

Jin shook his head. "Well I feel fine" I said, tugging Jin's sleeve to get his attention. He shook his head. "delusions" he whispered, smoothing out my hair.

"Come on, can we get out of here now??" Hoseok begged. Jin finally nodded and took a hold of my hand.

"I told you" hoseok mouthed behind jins back.

Yoongi laughed, his gummy teeth on display. I snickered and continued walking with jin.

In the distance i saw jungkook lounging on a bench. He then shot up when he spotted us approaching, adjusting his jacket.

"we all saw you man" hoseok yawned looking around.

Jungkook scowled and rolled his eyes.

I waved to him with my free hand and we nodded, his scowl falling and turning into a small smile.

_

"bruh. I wanted to go to the other one" hoseok mumbled as he sat picking at his happy meal.

Namjoon looked done with hoseok at this point.

"hoseok- saying" the other one" as a food suggestion isn't much to go off" namjoon said stealing some of taehyung's chips.

"And why a happy meal" Hoseok said looking at his red box in a look of almost disgust.

"we had coupons... And its cheap" he mumbled looking in his box.

"hyunggg, if you don't want itt-" jimin smiled evilly

"no. Get lost" hoseok barked, clutching his box in fear.

I was quite happy with it to be fair, there is always the right amount of food and i get a toy (in this it was a sanrio keychain)

Jungkook surprisingly didn't complain, and I thought he would.

But he didn't. He seemed content.

We had been encouraged by Jin to eat in the car, the fiasco earlier had given him new paranoia.

He would constantly look through the mirror, checking if i was alive (plot twist, i am)

I was seated next to the door and yoongi, a perfect seat.

I had finished folding my rubbish up when yoongi grabbed my hand and placed a plastic key chain in my palm. Keroppi.

I looked up at him in pure shock.

He bestowed a beautiful object to me and I had to try not to scream.

"wow-" was all i could choke out.,

He then smirked, not letting go of me and I just stared at my tiny frog.

My toy, I was disgusted to see that they had given the wrong one. From a totally different brand.

Yoongi laughed into his drink.

"My day is ruined" I sighed.

"better than jungkook, he didn't get one" yoongi whispered. I looked over to the boy not far from us. He looked like he wanted to pass away at that very moment. I had mistaken his misery for content.

"feeling a bit sorry for yourself, are we?" Jimin nudged him, his smile indicating that he wanted to be as annoying as possible for the foreseeable future.

Jungkook whined and turned away from him.

After a few more minutes of Jimin harassing Jungkook, jin decided to start the car to go home.

Probably hoping to crash it due to jimin and jungkook's shenanigans

Coming from you especially jisung, that seems a bit dark

When jungkook gave a final screech, jin took a deep breath and screamed

"if you to don't shut up, i'll crash the car" jin said threateningly

Oh dear. We think alike.

Hoseok nodded as if he were watching a documentary, as if this situation was so interesting. He then said in a strange voice,

"and the homosepains conserves in aggressive tones as they fight for dominance"

"hahah homo" yoongi laughed to himself as hoseok ended his descriptive voice over (that had won him a dirty look from jin)

I fell forward, only to be choked back by my seat belt.

"What's he laughing at? Or all people" i yawned looking over at yoongi

Hoseok then nodded. "self deprecation.... runs rampant here..." i laughed

"what's that supposed to mean?" yoongi asked defensively

"nothing" i closed my eyes and ignored him. Yoongi was leaning closer to me.

What a pain.

"Have you, min yoongi kissed anyone goodnight recently?" I said teasingly. he didn't respond for a moment. He then quickly closed his eyes and said

"gay shit" yawning before he then took ahold of my hand and fell onto my shoulder to sleep.

"takes one to know one" i said, my eyes still closed.

"don't you sleep- i swear we are two minutes away-" namjoon turned around so fast he hurt his neck.

We groaned in unison.

"jisung fall asleep so i can carry you in" hoseok yelled, replicating namjoons twist round

"no-" namjoon said, trying to fight back.

"um no-" I sat up and yoongi groaned.

"guys shut up-"

"no!"

"Taehyung, do you know the definition of quiet?"

"no-"

"i swear if everyone doesn't be quiet I'm going to jump out the window"

The racket these 7 were producing was ear piercing. It was slowly becoming more irritating when jin had parked the car and we were not getting out.

"everybody- just shut the fuck up" jin yelled, hopefully loud enough for them all to hear him. Everyone looked mortified.

They all died down and looked over, now reverting to a quiet state, as they watched me politely, as if they had been quiet the whole time, now waiting for his next words.

"we are going to leave this car quietly. No more arguing or I will cry- you're too loud-" i hoped my words sounded intimidating, but then i remember, that even when sitting down, all the members were still taller.

They all surprisingly nodded and got out of the car, almost as though they had never done anything wrong in their lives. Their obedience was so shocking that I was still in my seat. I didn't realise I was actually meant to get out until hoseok opened the door.

"Sir" he bowed, holding his arm out. I coughed back a laugh as he took my hand in his.

" How did they do that? I no longer want to speak-''Taehyung said, feeling his mouth as if the answer was written upon them.

"yes, yes i understand what you mean" jimin joined him.

I could hear them muttering until they dragged Jungkook into there discussion

"Hot," he said drowsily.

"what- no jungkook it's snowing are you delusional?" Jimin snapped at him.

Jungkook must have shaken his head because i heard his head move in his hood.

"hot" he then waved his hand in my general direction. At this I turned around, wanting to know if I was being cursed.

"are you calling him-'' Taehyung started, seemingly ready to start balling his eyes out with tears of laughter.

"yes-" Jungkook said simply, and the 4 of us stopped.

"well, i didn't think he'd be that straight forward" taehyung said looking at jungkook in surprise

I suddenly become flushed, starting to run off.

"don't run jisung i dont want you to have an injury!" hoseok yelled after me. Ignored but slowed down my pace a little.

I was ahead of everyone and was now sitting on the steps of our dorm.

"silly-" hoseok come towards me trying to wrestle me to the floor

"if you must, but not on the steps" i said as he fell over.

"shut up" he grumbled trying not to slip 

(a/n:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 493 24
everyone wants something and they're gonna use tae to get it tae / bts completed 2015
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
FOOLS. By 🦕

Fanfiction

179K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy