Shinoshi Yagi

Oleh Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... Lebih Banyak

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?

167 0 0
Oleh Animebigfan1234

Hey, guys before I get started I wanted to congratulate the new followers. Shout out to: #12: I_Ship_It_06 #13: Julioharvent21 #14: queendemonfinnempire #15: CamoTheCatPineapple #16: TheWayOfWeeb #17: Ren4everlove 18: PinkAngelOfSky #19: Dr_Colorless#21: ItsCuteAshFoxeh #22:  sheila_66 #23: GigiGarcia553 and last but not least:............#24:Akiratheloner

👏👏👏👏

Some of them was followers from June. I just decided to put them on this chapter than the last chapter.

Enjoy!

Tw (trigger warnings)

Cursing, yelling and gore

_________________________________________

Omoikane POV

I woke up and saw the time and it was 6:00 am. I hear a peaceful snoring coming from the bed. I looked and see big bro sleeping.

Wait, big bro!?

I went over to him and saw something white underneath the covers. I pulled the cover back a little and saw big Bro's hands are covered in bandages.

Why does Big bro have bandages covering his hands? Did something happened to him when he was out at night?

He also has his JJBA scrunchies on his wrists and it looks like there is still some blood on it.

I uncover the cover some more and it reveal big bro still wearing his clothes.

Weird. He usually takes off his clothes and wear pajamas before he goes to bed, no matter how tired he is. Was he really tired from last night?

I think it has to be.

I went over to his face and take a good look at him. It seems like he is knocked out.

What time did he came back home?

It also seems like his bags under his eyes has grown even more or maybe that was just there.

Let's see what was the actual reason why he went out to the forest.

Hold on a minute, isn't All for one and the doctor is at the forest. Was big bro heading there? Did he got a text from them?

That is probably the reason why he out but why didn't he tell me? I would love to go with him. Or did All For One wanted to him just go alone?

The only thing I don't understand is, why is big bro soo tired and has bandages around his hands? Was Big bro was being clumsy and fell?

I don't think big bro would be clumsy usually he catch himself.

What could it be?

*door opening*

I look at the door and saw the butler walking over here.

Butler*worried*:hello omoikane, is Mr Shinoshi awake?

Why does he sound soo worried?

Omoikane:no, he is still sleeping.

Butler:*sign*

He went over to big bro and all he did was look at him with more worried face.

Omoikane:what's wrong, butler?

Butler *worried*:last night, Mr.Shinoshi came back home at around 3'oclock-

Omoikane:3:00!?

Butler:yes. The chef saw him looking very exhausted, when he took off his shoes. He saw bandages on his hands, when he ask him why he has them. He said "self harm himself".

Self harm himself? Did he self harm himself while coming back home? Or on the way to the place and ask all for one for bandages?

Butler:He didn't get a chance to ask him even more questions because he already fell asleep.

He put his hand on his shoulder and started to slowly shake him to wake him up. Sadly, he didn't wake up. He started to shake him instead, but he still didn't wake up.

Butler:he must've been extremely tired. Usually when he finish cutting he is always exhausted and oversleep.

Omoikane:I think I have a way to wake him up. But it will be messed up.

Butler:go ahead

I stepped back, took a deep breath and........

Omoikane:SHINOSHI, WAKE UP! ALL MIGHT'S DEAD!!!

3rd POV

After hearing that.

Shinoshi's eyes opened wide, his tail and ears perked up. He sat up very fast with a frightening and panicking look.

Shinoshi:何!?

He got out of his bed, went out the door and used one for all to increase his speed even more.

Shinoshi:お父さん!

Omoikane POV

Big bro zoomed out of the room. I think that was a bad idea to say that.

Omoikane:wait, Shinoshi!!!

Butler:I think that was a bad move. We better catch up with him.

Shinoshi POV

Come on, Shinoshi! Go faster! I can't go faster, My body still feels weak!

Stop making excuses, I need to go to Father!! I don't want him to be dead.

Use one for all at full speed!

Shinoshi:ワン•フォー•オール。。。。百パセント!!!!

I speed all the way through.

Come on, you are almost there! Keep going! This is no time to get exhausted!

I finally made it. I slide the door and headed to father's paitent room. I see my father on the bed, I rush towards him.

Shinoshi:いやだ!いやだ!お父さん!!!

I went on top of him, put my hands on his shoulders. And started talking

Shinoshi:Please wake up! You can't leave me! Mom already leave me not you too! I don't want that. I-I-I-I-I-I p-p-p-promise t-that I-I-I w-will r-r-respect y-y-you e-e-even more!!!

He still is not responding to me. I screamed out of my words

Shinoshi:WAKE UP!!! DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE,I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD! I WILL TELL YOU ALL OF MY SECRETS!! JUST PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Tw (trigger warning)

Yelling, cursing

3rd POV

Then the door busted open and out came the doctors, Omoikane and Butler.

Doctor #1;Hey, What are you being so loud about? And why are you on top of All Might?

Shinoshi:Can't you see....MY FATHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU SORRY BUTTS, DIDN'T SAVE HIM.

Doctor#3:Dead? Your father isn't dead, he's alive! Who told you he was dead!?

Shinoshi:OMOIKANE DID. HE SAID SO HIMSELF!

The Doctors turned their attention to Omoikane.

Doctor#1:Omoikane, why did you tell him that?

Omoikane:so he can wake up. He was in a deep sleep.

Huh?

Shinoshi:What? What do you mean?

Omoikane:You were sleeping past where you usually wake up. Butler and I were trying to wake you up. We tried everything but it didn't work. So, I thought the only thing that will wake you up is to say that.

I felt anger rising up on me.

Shinoshi*anger*:Let me get this straight, Omoikane........you decided to say something like that to me where I lose my will to live. My Father....IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS LEFT TO ME. HE IS ON A BRIEK OF DEATH AND YOU DECIDED TO JOKE ABOUT HIS DEATH TO GET ME AWAKE!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY OR A PRANK!!!! THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR. I ALREADY HEARD THAT SAME THING BUT WITH MY MOM!!!! YOU COULD HAVE TELL SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT, YOU ALREADY KNOW I ALREADY WAS TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY FATHER!!!!

Omoikane*whimpering*:p-p-please.......s-s-stop.........y-y-yelling......a-at......m-m-me......

Shinoshi*mocking*:"p-p-please......s-s-stop.......y-y-yelling......a-at.......m-m-me......."

Butler*angry*:Shinoshi!

Shinoshi:Ugh, You don't know how fucking stupid you sound right now.

I get down all fours still on my father fully turned around.

Omoikane:I-I k-k-k-k-know o-of w-w-what I-I s-s-s-said w-was w-wrong b-but p-p-please I-I w-will d-do a-anything!!!

Shinoshi:To be honest.......これは持論だが、躾に一番効くのは痛みだと思う。(It's just my opinion, but I think pain is the best way to discipline someone.)

(A/N:Do you guys get the refrence or where it's from?)

I raised my right arm up and made my claws out and sharper.

Doctor #5*cautious*:Shinoshi, Read think of what you just said.

Shinoshi:I know of what I just said and I MEAN IT.

I dashed towards Omoikane. I raised my hand all the way up with a sadistic smile.

3rd POV

While Shinoshi is dashing towards Omoikane. Omoikane is frozen in place shocked don't know what to do. The others are trying to stop him.

Right when Shinoshi got to him he bringed his hand down and slashed Omoikane a crossed his face now Appearing a claw.

Omoikane burst into tears when he felt the pain across his face.

One of the doctors have to force to use his quirk on Shinoshi to restrain him down.

Doctor one when towards him after restraining him.

Doctor #1:SHINOSHI, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BROTHER!?

Shinoshi:DID YOU NOT HEAR OF WHAT HE JUST SAID. HE DESERVED IT. LIKE I SAID "IT'S JUST MY OPINION, BUT I THINK PAIN IS THE BEST WAY TO DISCIPLINE SOMEONE", DID YOU NOT LISTEN!

*SLAP*

All of a sudden Doctor one slapped Shinoshi a crossed his face. Shocking Shinoshi and bringing him back to himself.

Doctor one grabbed the heim of his shirt and rapidly started to shake him back and forth yelling out all his anger.

Doctor#1:YOU STUPID WORE!! DO YOU NOT REALIZE OF WHAT YOU JUST DID TO OMOIKANE? YOU CLAWED HIS FACE HE IS LITTLE, HE IS NOT AT AN OLDER AGE. HE IS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU!!! HE ALREADY UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS WRONG OF SAYING THAT. HE WAS TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU. BUT YOU DECIDED TO KEEP ON GOING. YOU SEE THAT ALL MIGHT IS STILL ALIVE. WHY DO YOU STILL CHOOSE TO BE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS HIM!! YOU BITCH!!

He stopped shaking him and show him to Omoikane

Shinoshi POV

Doctor#1:LOOK. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM!!!

*GASP*

Oh no

Doctor #3:uhh Doctor we need you!!!

Doctor let go of me. And went over to the group helping Omoikane.

I slowly went towards them.

Shinoshi:O-O-Omoikane......

Right when I got close to them Doctor two stop me.

Doctor#2:STAY AWAY, SHINOSHI. YOU ALREADY DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE!

I feel tears wanting to spill out through my eyes.

I ran out of the room crying. Heading towards the front door to the outside world.

When I got there I put on my non-laces shoes and headed out. I used my teleportation quirk out the gate and runs towards to one place that I know.

TIME SKIP

I made it to Musashi's house. I sneak inside to make sure no cameras could see me. I went climb the house using all my upper arm strength and left claw because my right claw is bloody and I don't want the wall to be looking bloody. So i had to try use my left shoulder of pulling my upper left sided up. I moved to the right side and went to the window. Thank fully his blinds were open.

I looked through it and saw Musashi doing something on his desk with his back towards me.

Ok, I have to figure out away to open the window with one arm. If only if I didn't wore my shoes I will be able to use my claws!!!

Maybe if I use my teeth to hold on to the wall- no bad idea. I will just use my bloody claws to hold on to the wall.

I used my bloody claws and attached it to the wall. I used my left arm and try to open the window (keyword:try) unfortunately it would not budge.

くそ!

Why is his window locked!? なぜ?!

Ugh!

I guess I have to knock on the door.

Musashi POV

I am currently study more for the upcoming tests. I gotta study very hard to past this. As a hero I need to take responsibility of studying!

*knock* *knock*

Hm?

I look at my door.

No. That type of sound wouldn't be the door.

*knock**knock*

The sounds sound like it's coming from my window. I look behind me and see Yudai with tears on his face pounding on the window to get my attention.

I jumped off my seat, and headed towards the window and opened it.

Yudai:Finally you opened the window, took forever.

Iida:Why are you at my window?

Yudai:I love to ask your question but can I please come inside, I am about to slip.

Iida:*sign*

I let him through.

Yudai POV

I dove inside and put my left hand tucked on me so there wouldn't be blood on his floor.

Musashi:Now please. Explain to me why you are here? I am in a middle of studying for a test!

Shinoshi:Sorry, I have-

Musashi:Your shoes on the floor!! *while hand chopping* That is the most disrespectful to do!! Do you have no shame!? You must take off your shoes right now and take it to the front door. You should know that. You don't know of what you step on while coming here.

Shinoshi:okay, okay.

I started to take off my shoes.

You know I am already having a not so good day or mood.

I got up and went out his door to his front door. On the way I also supriesd his parents. After putting my shoes near the front door. I headed back to Yudai room

TIME SKIP

I made it to his room and slide open his door. I see him siting there. I went towards him and sat opposite of him.

Musashi:First off, why are you here? Second off, why did you come to the window instead of the actual front door? Thirdly, why are your claws bloody and lastly why were you crying?

Shinoshi:Okay, I did something very bad. Well, it was his fault first. He was the one that started it.

Musashi gave me a questioning look

Musashi:who's this "he" that you are referring to?

Shinoshi:Omoikane.

Musashi:wait. With you having bloody claws, and talking about Omoikane saying that he started. Sounds like you guys had a fight.

Shinoshi:Well.....at the end.....yeah.

My word, he is soo smart. すげー!

Musashi:That also means you use your claws on him to when a fight. Your tears part, you realised of what you have done and started to cry and head to my house. You also rather to go to my window instead of using the door so my parents won't be the one to support you first. It will mostly get in the way of getting to me, Am I correct?

I am very suprised that he somehow figured it out.

Shinoshi:Oh my......oh my....GOODNESS

_____________________________________
(A/N:Did that remind you of something? Hmm?

Well if not, I will show you this, so you can remember where it's from!

Now do you guys remember?

This was from Season 1.

Shinoshi did that but sadly he didn't do his hearty voice. -_-

_________________________________________

Shinoshi:Can you read minds? Is that another quirk? Or is it that you are just very smart!? Of course, you are. You are way smarter than me! But that soo cool of what you just did! すげー!

Musashi:Yudai, get serious. Is my theory correct?

Shinoshi:Well, at the end yeah.

Musashi:Then how did it all started?

Shinoshi:Well......

TIME SKIP

Musashi:You know, you are right about Omoikane saying that.

Shinoshi:Right!? All the doctors are keep telling me that it's my fault. There not paying attention how it all started.

Musashi:But then again it's also your fault. Well all of it.

Shinoshi:Not all of it!

Musashi:The beginning yeah but towards the end it was your fault! You went too overboard. Especially clawing your brother part.

Shinoshi:I Know. It didn't seem like it was that it was that sharp. I think he was being a baby about it.

Musashi:Yudai, Do you not realize how sharp your claws are!?

Shinoshi:not really.

Musashi:when you cut someone it's like it's going deeply to your muscles. I already understand how Omoikane is crying his eyes out because I was also in that situation as well. See.

He lifted his shirt up and showed a huge claw mark going across underneath his left chest to his hip.

Musashi:You did this to me a few years back.

Shinoshi:I remembered that but you didn't have to make that as an example.

He pulled his shirt back down.

Musashi:Now, when you get back home just let Omoikane have some space.

Shinoshi:How long will that last?

Musashi:Depends. It could be how long it last me to talk to you again.

Shinoshi:That's going to be awhile.

Musashi:Was All Might still sleeping?

Shinoshi: yeah.

Musashi:That's a good thing. If All Might saw the whole thing and his reaction will not be good. Like last time, remember that?

Oh, no

Flashback~

All Might*super furious*:SHINOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Flashback~

I started to shake a little out of fear remembering that fateful stormy night.

Shinoshi:Please. I don't want to remember that.

Musashi:I apologize you did went through a lot from your dad. *Ahem* Anyways you should really put your claws back in before you might claw me again.

I put my bloody claws back in eventhough it's back in I still have some blood on the bandages and my claws.

Musashi:By the way, why is your hands all bundled up?

Oh, Crap. I have to lie. I will tell the exact same thing that I said to the person that I came from the front door. I know Musashi is not going to like the news but I'm sorry I have to keep a secret.

Shinoshi:Before I say it but please forgive me of what I am about to say.

Musashi:.......

Shinoshi:I........I........self harm myself....

Musashi POV

Yudai:I..........I........self harm myself.....

Self harm himself?

Again?

Why would he harm himself again? There's no reason for that? His life is already starting to being normal than it was before.

Did he cut out of feeling very sad for Omoikane?

Tenya:Did you do it out of what you did to Omoikane?

Yudai:No. I did it last night. I went out for a walk then all of a sudden I felt painful memories coming back to me and started to cut. I still had the same clothes from yesterday, I didn't feel like putting on my PJs when I got home. I just went straight to bed.

Musashi:Yudai......you told me that you will stop self harming yourself!!! Your life is already getting back to normal, why do you still do this!?

Yudai POV

I hate lying that to him. Right now I feel so bad, I wish I wish I could tell him the truth, but I can't. I have to keep All for One a secret. Or else I won't be able to get that quirk for my father.

Shinoshi:I just said I did it from the painful memories.

Musashi:You do realize you made exact same excuse years ago! You have been saying that for eight years, It's getting old!

Shinoshi:Don't you understand!? LIFE ISN'T FAIR!!!

Musashi:HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!? YOU BARELY GO OUT TO THE REAL WORLD!

Shinoshi:YES I DO! I GO OUT SHOPPING, I GO OUT TO GO TO AMERICA AND GO WRESTLING!!!

Musashi:THAT'S JUST ALL YOU DO, PEOPLE SUFFER MORE THAN THAT-!!!

*knock* knock*

Musashi's bro: hey, can you guys keep it down a little bit.

Musashi:oh, sorry. I promised we will be more quiet.

Musashi looked back at me with a serious face. He reached to his glasses to adjust them.

Musashi:*sign* anyway, what happened to your left side face? There's a red hand print on it.

Oh, I forgot about that.

Shinoshi:That was from earlier, one of the doctors slapped me to get me back to reality.

Musashi fold his arms and tilted his head down a little.

Musashi:*mumbled* you deserved it

Shinoshi:huh?

Musashi:別に。You should really get going. You don't want to be late for the air port.

Shinoshi:right.

We stand there for a few seconds of awkwardness.

Musashi:*irritated*Well....

Shinoshi:oh, sorry.

I went to the window, I was about to climb out the window when Musashi stopped me.

Musashi:Where do you think you are going?

I turned around

Shinoshi:leaving, you told me that I should leave and now you are telling me that. Makes no sense.

Musashi:I'm saying go through the front door not the window. Plus, your shoes are near the front door.

Shinoshi:I could've use my quirk

Musashi:Yu..da...i

Shinoshi:*deeply sign*

I went down to the floor and started sluggishly walk to Musashi slide door.

Musashi:Fix your posture!

Shinoshi:*groan*

I fixed my posture and head out the door and closed it behind me. I head all the way towards the front door by going down the stairs and taking some left and right turns while saying hi and bye to his family on the way.

When I got to the front door I went to get my shoes, put it on and head out the door. The gate was already open so I just head to the outside of the gate. While walking I felt eyes looking at my back, I stopped, looked behind me and looked up.

There he is, Musashi. Looking at me down with a serious face.

I turned around and continued my walk with hands in my front pockets.

You see, Musashi is kind of like a strict dad or brother around me. He is always telling me what to do and what not to do. It's like he is a leader, I think that's the reason why he didn't go to a all public school, he would probably get laughed at or bullied.

For me, I don't know what will happened if I went to a public school. Well, I think I will get a lot friends and become popular because I am All Might's son. I think they will only ask me about All Might or how is it like of being All Might's son. I have a feeling I will get really annoyed and asked my dad to homeschool me.

I cross the street after the green light turned on to make a signal to walk.

I also don't think father is going to let me be in a public school. I feel like I remembered father said something about me not going to an actual school. He was being over protective about it, they way he talked about it. But then again, I don't think I can survive-

*screeechhhhhh*

I turned my head to the side and saw a car coming right at me. I was going to use my fast reflexes to move out of the way but then.................................................................

I didn't do it in time

The car hit my tail bone and sent me flying up in the air and down to floor on the pavement, with some horrible screams in the background.

Shinoshi:*low painful groan*

Did I overthink again and didn't pay attention to my surroundings!

Dang it, Shinoshi!

OMG!!!

YOU HIT A KID!!!

IS THE KID ALRIGHT!?

WAIT, THAT KID LOOKS LIKE ALL MIGHT

HE ALSO LOOKED LIKE FROM THE NEWS

SOMEONE CALL 119!!!

did someone just said my dad's name.

Oh no.

I didn't bring my hoodie with me!

I just walked in public without a hoodie on!?

I gotta get out of here, before the ambulance get here.

Or even worse!

Someone's recording this!!!!!

I need to get up and go to the alley and use my teleportation quirk to the inside of my house!

I pulled my self up and felt a huge stinging pain on my tailbone

Shinoshi:いた!

I fell on one knee.

Come on, Shinoshi. You gotta 逃げるんだよ!(NIGERUNDAYO!) (A/N:Do you guys know where what refrence that was from?) outta here!

I got up fully while in pain and started to limply run 🏃 to the alley, While people yelling at me to come back.

H to the No! I can not stay with people I don't know that is trying to help me. The only people I'll let them help me is the people I know! Like, Midoriya.

Midoriya!

He is really cool guy. He is shy though. I also noticed that he kinda of sounds like me and act like me when I was in my not-so-good state, even his mom as well.

Strange.

But people could have the same personalities. For me, I am just mixed with a whole punch of different personalities from people I know I hang out a lot.

Anyways I made it to a nearby alley and went deeper inside the alley. It was dark, inside with some sounds of me steeping on some water puddles on the floor.

Once, I got deep enough. I fell foward to the ground and rest my back. Since right now It's even more in pain after I litterally ran away from the scene towards the alleyway.

I wait for a few more minutes then decided to use my teleportation quirk and go crawl through it.

On the other side of my teleportation was the front door of the inside of the house,where the shoes are.

I pushed my body to face my back on the floor. I brought each of foot up to untie the shoe laces and put yeet them to my section.

Finally home.

Now I can rest on my bed for a little while before going to get ready for the big day.

I just can't wait to get in my comfy matteress!

I rolled my self over, went on all fours. I looked up and saw Nakamura-sensei looking down at me with a stern face.

I jumped up and far back out of shockness.

Shinoshi:AHHHH

Right when I fell back, My back made contact to the door behind me and I screamed out in pain.

It really hurts that bad.

I think the bone is broken!

I silde all the way back down breathing in and out heavily.

Nakamura-sensei:I don't know where you went but I don't care now. Hurry up take a quick shower, put on your new clothes and pack the stuff for wrestling and lets head on out of here.

We are leaving already!?

I looked up at him

Shinoshi:Why are we leaving soo early?

Nakamura-sensei:There's no time to explain.

Shinoshi:There's always gotta be an explanation! You can't tell me with no explanation or else It wouldn't make any sense.

Nakamura-sensei:People are going out for vacation early.

Shinoshi:isn't that everyday?

Nakamura-sensei:JUST GO AND DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO!

I jumped a little from his sudden outburts.

Oh no. Not you too, Sensei!

I got up and went to my room and trying not to make him mad.

I got to my room. I opened the door then closed it behind me.

I went to get different clothing I got a regular purple shirt and blue pants put it on my bed. I head to the bathroom and took off all my clothes and did my regular routine.

Small Time SKIP

After using the sprinklers I am now inside the shower and trying to stand up straight but I couldn't. I quickly clean every thing and turned into my wolf form and cleaned .y fur with wolf shampoo.

On the way through it I was whimpering from all the embarrassment and yelling.

1. I clawed Omoikane

2.  I got slapped from one of the doctors

3. I got yelled at from my childhood friend

4. I embarrassed myself in front of public of getting hit by a car or running away inside the alley.

5. I got yelled from my wrestling sensei!

This sucks I hate it.

If I never clawed him none of this would have happened!

W-W-What is w-w-wrong w-with m-me

I felt tears slowly going down my cheeks while I was trying to hold in my whimpering or making it not too loud to the point sensei hears or anyone else.

I should have press the button. I didn't wanted to pressed it because I don't want sensei to be mad at me but why would be mad at me for that?

I kept on silently cry, my legs are wanting to give up. They are already shaking.

I turn off the shower. I got out and dried my self in my form and without it.

I wrap the towel around my waist and went over the mirror to do my face routine.

After that I went into my room and put on my clothes and grabbed "The Promised Neverland" sweatshirt.

I love the anime sweatshirts because you get to wear it more than once. With A regular shirt you only wear it once. Well, it depends how stinky you are.

I put on the sweatshirt. I went to grabbed my suitcase and I grab all my stuff for wrestling. I put the hood over my head and used the strings to pull them making the hood tighter, but not too tight. My wolf ears goes through the ear thing.

These anime sweatshirts that I have with me are all Wolf only. They just add the wolf ears attached at the top, so I can just slid my wolf ears into it!

I really love that they had these. Since I am a Half Wolf, Half demon and Half Human. It's cool that I am all three. But it would be even cooler if I was a vampire. Wait-

That's a bad Idea.

I will get burned and ashed to death from the sun! Plus I will be a four thing hybrids, which four is the sign of bad luck and death.

Good thing my name doesn't have fours in it: Shi no shi, Ya Gi

Cool, right? Three and two which makes five all together.

Sadly, My father's pro hero name has four words on it:オー。。 ル 。。マイ。。ト

And he is on the break of-

*Slapped*

I slapped myself from saying that word.

No, Don't you dare say that!

I feel  tears forming up in my eyes

Damn it, Why am I such a crybaby

No one's POV

Or maybe it's the fact that you slapped yourself where the doctor last slap you on. 😒

Shinoshi POV

*knock* *knock*

Are you finished yet!? We have to leave now!!!

I snapped out of it, I grab my suitcase and walked out the room. I didn't need to turn off the lights because the lights are off and some light is coming through the curtains so yeah.

I mean what is the point of turning on the light once it's day time there is already going to be some light going through the window, what's the point of wasting electricity or money?

I got to Nakamura-sensei I stand up infront of him like a soldier. I also saw some shaky fur legs behind him, I took a peek and saw Omoikane sacred scared face. Once he saw me looking at him he hid deeper inside sensei legs.

The scar look so cool

Now I am jealous.

I want one too!

Nakamura-sensei:Come on, let's head to the car.

Sensei went ahead first, Omoikane hurriedly go infront of sensei to get away from me.

Man... He is treating me like I am a Monster.

I follow them behind.

We finally got to the garage, we got inside the car. There was just silence no music, talking just the sound of the tires on the road.

I was sitting in the back with Omoikane but he was cowering in fear and whimpering. Inorder for me to make him feel like I'm not threatening him is to be on my phone and look at Anime Memes to pass the time or listen Music.

I pull out my phone, logged in, opened up spotify, went to my playlist. Before I put on the music, I pulled out my ear buds, put them in the phone, and put it on, then I play a sad song and turned my phone off. It's an extended song.

For someone who has been having depression for eight years this really hits hard!

I pulled my legs up close to my chest and looked out the open window, breeze blowing through my face and looking up into starry lights of the sky and around us.

I try to keep myself from crying. I love to play some upeat music, I don't think there's a time for that though.

I brought my face to my knees to muffle sounds. I could feel the tears going down. I am also crying not just because of the song because of the pain of the bottom of my back after getting hit from the car!

Time Skip

We arrive at the airport, I went out the door, grab the suitcase and headed with Sensei.

TIME SKIP

We went inside the plane, we took our seats. I already had my earphones on, right when I sat down I felt the urge to scream out of pain and I did.

Shinoshi:*painful* WRYYYY

Nakamura-sensei:What do u think you are a Vampire? Calm down and sit still!

Shinoshi:I can't I'm in too much in pain

Nakamura-sensei:What? You fell on your butt?

Shinoshi:Not really

Nakamura-sensei:Then sit still, before the plane starts moving!

Shinoshi:*irritated* Well I'm trying to okay!?

Nakamura-sensei:Don't you dare raise your voice at me!

Shinoshi:*angry* YOUR NOT MY FATHER!

Nakamura-sensei:I know I'm not your father but I am your sensei! And you will respect me. Now, sit still and sit down!!!!!

We both look each other angry, I slowly sit down on the chair ignoring the pain.

Whenever I am in pain and someone irritates me I get very angry and always make a lot of arguments. That's why my father be soo annoying during training trying to get me to work harder.

I do like my father, It's just he could be very annoying sometimes, no a lot of times. Maybe it's just training.

I wish I can see my father already, I haven't seen him awake in a while. Everytime I sleep or day dream I always think of the good times U spent with my father. I want that to happen but I am hoping the other guys doesn't tell him what happen to Omoikane. Which I think they are because once he sees him the next thing you know he will ask you questions and give you that dad face.

TIME SKIP

We made it to Smackdown Junior WWE. They had a guest room for me to go in. Nakamura-sensei and Omoikane left me in the room. And Now I am by myself with my own thoughts.

I put on my outifit without the robe. I scrambled inside the suitcase looking for a bottle. I pulled it out and looked at it.

Happy Pills

Should I take it or should I not? 

I think I shouldn't and just fake being happy like I sometimes do. But I need to make sure it looks like I am trying to have fun. Nobody can tell if I am faking.

What's wierd is my father, uncle aizawa, grandpa Torino, grandma, uncle nezu can tell if I'm lying and faking. They are really good at that.

Now about my broken back bone. Let's see I can barely stand up straight or even laid down. Oh, I never got a chance to laid down on my comfy bed!

Grrrr it was all that old sensei fault. Making me rush. That airport wasn't even crowded. I am guessing I should stretch and get some rest.

If I'm getting some rest I should do a wolf position either on the couch or floor.

I just want some sleep......

TIME SKIP

My alarm woked me up

I grabbed my phone and hit the stop button.

I guess it's finally time for me to shine!

*signs* Time to get this over with!

I did some more stretches mostly for my back. I am thinking of putting something on there but what should I put!?

*ding*

I look at my phone and saw aunt midnight texted me and said "good luck, we are watching you" I put "thank you :3"

I smile to myself looking at the text message.

I really love my aunt. She is my favorite aunt. I do like my others but Aunt Midnight is the closest friend to my Mom!

I put my phone inside the suitcase. I went out the door and took a huge deep breath and out. I try to find my away through this building looking for the New Day, Maybe I should've looked for them earlier instead of sleeping.....

TIME SKIP

After for a long time on Jogging and running I finally found them. I went to them and they were happy to see me they gave me a plan to jumped out for a entrance at the right time. So with my hiding skills, I look for some place that would be a good spot where so the camera won't spot me. I wait until the camera comes to them. Which is after all the matches that they have. They said I can move around and looking at everything before the last match. Which I told it was okay, I will stay here.

To pass the time, I will think about my future of being with the New Day! I hope they accept me because, I don't want to go back to Raw. I hate it. Plus, I think the ratings are soo high up because I am All Might's son. It's basically like my father is talking all the credit. I do like becoming famous but at the same time I don't. I just wish people don't think of me of his son, instead they should think of me as a talent superstar boy. I want someone to recognize me that. I guess there's no way of having that dream....

TIME SKIP

I look at where New Day is at and I saw the camera man and they were about to introduce me. I already thought of a cool entrance all ready.

Woods:Today!!!!! Is the big day for the new member to see if he's going to get in....

Big E:or if he's not!

Kofi:Please Welcome our guest......

Woods/Big E/Kofi:Kaita Makkintaita!!!!!

That is my que

I jumped from my spot and next to woods

Shinoshi:*happily*I. Am. here!!!!

Big E:Welcome Kaita, to the most challenges of your biggest life!!!!

Woods:You are going to do a challenge of if you make it!

Kofi:or not!!!

Big E:Will you be willing to take that challenge to become the next member of New Day in right here, right now WWE Smackdown live!?

Shinoshi:Yes. I am willing to take that challenge, No matter what it takes.

Woods:Correct. You got one correct check mark of being in the new day member. Give him a check mark.

Big E went to get a blackboard and put a check mark under my name.

Huh? What do they mean? Did it already started

Kofi:To answer your confusion, you got a check mark for determination!!!!!

Oh

Woods:Now Let's head to the arena and once we get there you have to do an entrance.

Kofi:Show us of what you can do!

Big E:Now let's head there right now!!!

Woods played his instrument and we made a train while skipping to the Arena with the camera man follow behind.

I can do this. Just breathe. I am dancing infornt of a whole bunch of people that stares at you and cheering. Just a whole bunch of stares 👀👀👀👀👀

I can't do this.

Yes, I can.

I can do this. I will steady my breathing a little more to calm my body so won't start hypernating or a panic attack. Which I don't like having because I don't like the feeling of it, It's like you are about to die. I don't know how many anxiety attacks I had before I got here and thinking about all those negative thoughts and being too deep of thinking, Like I did with earlier by getting hit by the car. I wasn't even paying attention, I was too busy talking to my thoughts. Which my thoughts don't even reply back. But my Sleep Paralysis does, It only happens at night around 3:00. Sadly I didn't see him today. My Sleep Paralysis is the first friend I have, Musashi is my second friend, he is not like my best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best-

Woods:ahead of us of this curtain is where we go out to the arena.

Big E:But first we have to put these quirk cancelling cuffs on. So there wouldn't be any cheating in the process

Kofi:The only cheating is to not use or quirk. This a quirk-free situation.

Shinoshi:I see

They put the quirk cancelling cuffs on themselves and me.

Big E:Now Challenger, Are you ready!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shinoshi:*Happily*Yes, I am!
(A/N:Did you guys get the reference?)

Woods:Then let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________

Meanwhile

At Midnight's Mansion

3rd POV

Midnight:Oooo it's starting!

Mic:Go, Mini Might!

Aizawa:I believe it already started, Little kitten is just going to the arena and do the entrance.

All of three pro heroes are sitting at the living room on the couches with some snacks with them. And three ghosts former pro hero visible sitting with them as well.

Midnight:We know it already started. We are chatting to Mightpuluse that he will do very good at the entrance. I taught him to do the moonwalk.

Mic:And I taught him dance moves and being loud.

Aizawa:Even If he succeeds do you think he will do good on the rest.

Midnight:Yeah of course.

Mic:He obviously got this, he is very confident when it comes to challenges.

Aizawa:Obviously you guys are not paying attention to the other part. Look at the crowd, there is soo much people there. He has stage freight.

Midnight:Then how come he can dance in front or with other people? Huh?

Mic:Yeah

Aizawa:That's only a small amount, he can't handle dancing infront of a whole bunch people. Remembered when we were at the stadium full of heroes and Nezu wanted Little Kitten to do a speech. Once Little Kitten got on stage he was shaking in fear and having an Panic Attack right there. He did do his speech but he was stuttering a lot. Did you remembered that? That's what I Predict is going to happen once he do his entrance and see the people.

Wolfpuluse:Oh so you are like Joseph Joestar right? Predicting stuff.

Aizawa:no. I am just saying.

_________________________________________

Back at Smackdown

Shinoshi POV

Ok. I can do this. Just dance 💃 with the beat. Remember all the stuff your senseis taught you.

I can do this!!!

I ran to the entrance and did my moonwalk. Right when I went face-to-face to the crowd. I saw all of them.

Why were there soo many!? I gotta think of them as anime characters.

I try to smile to hide the fear inside of me. I am still doing the dance moves that they taught me.

_________________________________________

Midnight POV

Midnight:*squeal* he did the moonwalk!!!!!

Mic:he did my moves

Aizawa POV

He's faking being happy. I can tell. I'm guessing he didn't take his pills.

_________________________________________

Woods POV

He is doing so well at this. His moves are going perfect with the beat!

Big E:Okay, Now let's bring out the pancakes.

Kofi brought the pancakes. We went on stage, he give the pancakes to our challenger. He takes it.

Kofi:Now start handing the pancakes to everyone!

The challenger started yeeting the pancakes to the crowd left to right.

Challenger POV

The music stopped and I stop throwing the pancakes to the crowd.

Kofi:Now come over here.

I skipped to them.

I gave the plate to Kofi.

Woods:The next challenge is to complete this obstacle course.

I look in front of me and saw the obstacle course. Infront of us was a tire on the ground, the right side of the arena has hurdles, in front of the commentary table is walls, one small and one big, the left side of the arena is nothing there and lastly on the left side of the end of the entrance is a basketball hoop.

Kofi:To complete this challenge is to make a shot on the basketball.

Big E: on the left side arena there is going to be a surprise!

I wonder what kind of surprise it's going to be?

Woods:you will be facing me, this is going to be timed. I will show you how to do these obstacles. Start the timer!

There was a stopwatch on the screen behind us.

The crowd started chanting:

3.........

2........

1.........

Right when it got to one, Woods flipped the tire over, he jumped over three of the hurdles, he climbed over the two walls.

The one thing that I didn't notice is Kofi went to the left side of the arena.

After Woods finished jumping over the walls he came to the left side of the arena he picked up woods which was on the stairwell. And run to the corner of the post. He put him down, he grab the basketball and made a shot. The timer stop.

I looked behind me and saw the timer

30s

Woods:wo, I beat my record from last time.

Big E:Inorder to defeat Xavier, you have to beat his time.

Kofi:can you do that?

Shinoshi:Yes!

Big E:Tell us when you are ready?

I started stretching my back and the rest of my limbs.

_________________________________________

Midnight POV

Midnight/Mic/Wolfpuluse:*on the urge to cry voice* YOU GOT THIS SHINOSHI!

Aizawa:He can't hear you.

_________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

I went infront of the tire. I breath in and out. I gave them a thumbs up.

Kofi:Alright start the countdown!

3...........

2...........

1...........

Right when it got to one, I went on all fours and started running to the three hurdles, I jumped over them like logs are on the ground.

After that I got up from all fours and jumped over the walls. I got to the last wall. I went to the left side of the arena and saw Big E on the stairwell.

How dare they do me like that!

I hurridly picked up Big E with my back cracking. From the sudden weight dropped. I rush to the end of the post.  I put him down. And I grabbed the ball, jumped up and made it in the hoop. Unfortunately during the process the ball hit my area, I went down with  clutching it and being in pain.

I heard the timer stop.

The crowd started to cheer even louder, for some reason. They are probably cheering because woods won and I lose.

New Day:Woooooooo!!!!!!

I hear footsteps coming towards me.

Kofi:Kaita, guess what?

I looked up at him

Kaita:I lose

Kofi:No. You won. Look at the timer.

I look at the timer, it reads:

28s

I could've done better...
_________________________________________
3rd POV

Midnight/Mic/Wolfpuluse:Great Job, Shinsoshi

Aizawa:I think he could've done better

The three looked at him

Midnight:Would you stop being soo negative towards Mightpuluse!?

Aizawa:I'm not being negative, I'm being honest.
_________________________________________

Woods:You beat my time less than two seconds.

Big E:You are very close to the end of the challenge to become the new day member. Let's head on to the arena.

I got up and went to the arena. I finally stand up straight but then I heard my back stinging. I went down to one knee.

Kofi:are you okay?

Big E:I didn't hurt your back? Did I?

Shinoshi:It's alright. It's probably my body still hurts from the last training I did with one of my uncles. To be honest, It was really hard to fight him especially when he keep using his quirk on me and swinging me around like a rag doll by going up, down, side-to-side, tree-to-tree, ground-to-ground, and lamp post-to-lamp post.

Woods:Ouch sounds painful.

Shinoshi:yep, it was.

_________________________________________

3rd POV

Insectmaker:Sounds like you, Aizawa-chan.

Aizawa:It is me, I did that to him during trainning.

_________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

Shinoshi:Is this the last one?

Kofi:yep, right in front of you is the booty os cereal

I look in front of me and saw it. It's soo huge.

Shinoshi:that's big and tall.

Big E:Yep, And there's a surprise inside that cereal box!

What is it? A cereal killer! Ha

Woods:inside that box there is someone in there that you will be fighting. If you defeat him you get to become the next new day member. If you didn't defeat him then you don't become a new day member

Commentary # 1: what? He just finish doing all the things that he did.

Commentary #2: if he doesn't win then all of doing that will be all for nothing!

Commentary #3:Well, It kinda of makes sense.

Commentary #4:This is going to be a big thing inorder to stay here in Smackdown until the drafts

Commentary #5:Oh yeah, the drafts. Isn't it until next year or the next two years?

Commentary #6:I think so.

Commentary #7:Guys, this isn't time to talk about the drafts. This is the time to talk about who is kaita opponent.

Shinoshi:So all it takes is to defeat my opponent to become the new day member, right?

Big E:Yes, that all it takes.

Kofi:Are you ready to see who your opponent is?

How many times are they going to say "are you ready?"

Shinoshi:Yes, Sirs!

Woods went over to the box he knock on it and whispered something. Luckily I am a wolf and I can hear him. He said: "get ready"

Big E:First, who do you think it is?

I have a feeling it's probably either there team or from the original WWE.

Shinoshi:I think it's either from this Smackdown or from the original Smackdown.

Kofi:hmm good answer but not the right answer.

Big E:Get ready.

_________________________________________

3rd POV

Mic:yo, I am way too excited to see who it is. I can't wait.

Midnight:They are going to slow to reveal it, Hurry up!

_________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

New Day:Your Opponent is..................

The box opened up and the figure is standing high and tall wearing a wrestling outfit.

The person is.....

I AM HERE!!!!!

*gasp*

New day:All Might!!!!!!!!

F-F-F-F-Father!?

_________________________________________

3rd POV

The three spit out their drinks.

Aizawa/Midnight/Mic/Wolfpuluse/Tomoya/Nana:ALL MIGHT!?

Mic:How can this be?! I thought he was in a coma!?

Midnight:Did Mightpuluse know about this!?

Nana:Judging by the way Shinoshi looks, It looks like he didn't know either.

Tomoya:Well that was an unexpected turn.

_________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

Father?

Father:HAHAHA IT IS I ALL MIGHT. I AM GOING TO BE YOUNG KAITA'S OPPONENT!!!

All Might POV

I said to the crowd with a huge big smile on my face. I miss the crowd and America. I hadn't been to it for a long time. I do miss being here.

*THUD*

I heard some fall behind me.

I look behind me and saw Young Yagi on the floor with his back against the mat.

I think My son was in too much in shock to see me and fainted. That could be the case.

I went over to him and do what I usually do whenever Young Yagi faints, bent down and slap his face a few times to get him to wake up.

Young Yagi POV

I wake up to the feeling of a hand slapping my repeatedly. When I opened my eyes I saw my father face looking down on me with a smile on his face.

Father*whisper*:Hey, Son.

His voice.....I don't know how long I heard him. (Eventhough he just heard his announcement...)

It's been soo long since I last see him awake and talking to me. I am soo relieved to have him back.

I felt one tear went down my cheek, it was about to go to my chin but father wiped it off my face.

His fingers are soo soft.

Father*whisper*:Don't break character. Come on, we have a job to do.

I smiled at that.

He bring out his hand to help me get up. I grab on his hand, he lift me up.

He went back to where spot was smiling at me.

Father POV

I'm just hopping he doesn't starts breaking character by going on a crying mess.

Young Yagi POV

Xavier:Now that has been taking care of. Kaita, you are going to be facing All Might as your opponent!

Kofi:Like we said earlier, you have to defeat him inorder to be with us.

Big E:If you don't win you don't be with us.

Xavier:There is no count outs, weapons are allowed. No quirks, as you can see you are both wearing quirk cancelling cuffs.

Big E:Now it is time to fight. Both of you guys get in your positions.

We get to our position

The big cereal box is already out of here.

Kofi:Hey, can we get one of our absolute best referee out here?

I look to the entrance and saw a referee running to the arena. He got inside the arena.

Xavier:we are going to be at the commentary table watching you guys wrestle.

Kofi:Good luck, Kaita

Big E:You will be miss

That doesn't help me at all, then again it is extremely true. I am about to die.

I need my uncles and aunties to make my grave.....

They went out the arena to the commentary table that is empty for them.

This arena is really spacious there's a lot of room for father to move around in. This arena is better than at RAW. RAW has a small arena while this arena is really huge. Hopefully I get to stay here, I don't want to go back to my place.

Father:YOU BETTER BE READY, KAITA BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE GOING ON FULL PLUS ULTRA ON YOU. I WILL NOT BE HOLDING BACK. YOU SHOULDN'T TOO!

His English is soo good

And also OH NO!! I am going to die. He's not going to be holding back!? Oh no.

Mom, please get me strength.

_________________________________________

Midnight POV

Wolfpuluse:Well he's dead

Mic:why do you think that?

Wolfpuluse:Toshi, is extremely good at wrestling

Tomoya:How do you know?

Aizawa:because that's her husband. She knows everything about him.

Wolfpuluse:Toshi and I were doing wrestling a while back ago. Before I turned into a ghost.

Tomoya:Wait wha- EWWWWWW TMI!!!!!

Wolfpuluse:That's not what I meant!

Tomoya:Well, you make it sound like it!

Nana:Tomoya, I think you are just dirty minded. Wolfpuluse, did you meant when we were doing his training teaching him to use some wrestling moves.

Wolfpuluse:yes

_________________________________________

All Might POV

I'm sorry son. I can't go easy on you. I have to test out to see you are really in for Smackdown. And also putting all on my anger on you

Kaita POV

Ok, I can do this. I don't think dad never done wrestling so I might be good. But the only thing bad about wrestling him is that I can't pick him up without my quirk.

There are times were you don't use your quirk. You always have to rely things that you have to use no quirks to get even stronger. When there's times like that.

Is that Unclezawa's voice?

That's right he told me not to always rely on my quirks and try to put more effort of not using them.

Ok, I can do this. Think positive things not negative things and breathe in and out.

I am soo nervous...

*ding

3rd POV

The bell had rung and Shinoshi is shaking in his boots sweating like crazy. His back bone is already broken. Soon enough his back bone is going to be destroyed by All Might strength!

Shinoshi ran to All Might and try to push him to the ropes and sadly that did not work. He kept on pushing his stomach while All Might had his hands on his hips looking high and mighty down at him, smiling and laughing at his son's weakness.

After for a minute of Shinoshi trying to push him to the ropes, All Might picked up his son and dropped him on his back very hard with a huge loud thud. Shinoshi screamed out of pain. Not just it hurt his back, his broken back hit the mat very hard. His broken back bone shattered.

Shinoshi turned over and hold on to All Might's boot and put his knees on the floor. All Might crouched down and grab his neck picked him up. His son legs are between the hero's face. All Might put his hands on his challenger back.

Shinoshi pushed himself up and used his left hand hiting his head while saying "話せ!"

しのし:話せ!話せ!話せ!話せ!話せ!話せ!

While he's saying that All Might walk to the end of the ropes where the commentary are and yeet Shinoshi to the end of the sharp corner on the table hitting his back of the head.

After he got hit. His body went to the floor.

When the sharp corner hit shinoshi on the head and blood slowly trickling down to his neck.

All Might jumped over the ropes on to the floor, he went besides the commentary table to where the bell guy and grabbed a folded chair. He walked over to Shinoshi.

Shinoshi was trying to pull his self up. He looked to the left and saw his father with a folded chair in his hand in the air over his head.

The next thing Shinoshi knew he was fucked up.

The chair came down on Kaita's head. Making Kaita fall back down. The chair broke in half due to the impact on Kaita head.

_________________________________________

At Midnight's House

Midnight*Angry*:IS HE TRYING TO GIVE HIM A CONCUSSION?!

Nana:Probably

Midnight:MY POOR BABY!

Midnight went in front of the T.V. crying and giving encouragement.

Midnight:YOU GOT THIS, MIGHTPULUSE! DON'T GIVE UP! BEAT UP YOUR FATHER, LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!!

Aizawa:oi, move your skinny self away from the T.V. I am trying to see if Little Kitten is a failure or not!

Midnight looked back at Eraserhead

Midnight:Why would you say that Mightpuluse is a failure?

Aizawa:Cause he is acting like he is. If he keep saying he is, then he is. Now get out of the way!

Midnight:grrr!!!

Eraserhead forcibly used his scarf on Midnight and pull her back to the seat and all they see on the t.v. is All Might and Shinoshi is both in the arena but something unbelievable happened.

All Might is laying on the floor with his back against it and Shinoshi on the ring post getting ready to do a Frog splat.

Present Mic:WHATTTT!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? HOW DID MINI MIGHT UP AND ALL MIGHT ON THE FLOOR? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

Aizawa:Well, we would have known if Midnight here, didn't block off the T.V.

Tomoya:Really, Midnight! You ruined it! Now we are confused of how that happened!

Midnight:At least, I recorded this. So we can re-watch it!

_________________________________________

Kaita POV

I  stretch my back getting ready to do the frog splat. Once, I was ready I jumped up and did a frog splat towards my father stomach.

3rd POV

Right when Shinoshi was about to make impact on All Might's Stomach. His father suddenly put his knees in front of his stomach and Shinoshi came down and land on his knees. His rips and stomach made contact with All Might knees.

Shinoshi POV

I slid down to from my father knees to the mat. I hold on to my ribs and stomach. I felt something coming up to my mouth. I taste it and it tasted like blood. I puked it out of my mouth and onto the mat. While breathing heavily.

Audience:*screams of horror*

I guess the audience saw me puke out blood on the mat.

Oh my word! Those knees were hard like boulders! It felt like I was practicing Frog splats on boulders!

I hear something shuffling behind me. It's either father or the referee.

I felt my hair being grabbed

Refree:Hey, Hey, Hey Don't pull on the hair!

...:Arf! Arf!

You know very well that's not coming from me... I look to the left side and saw.....Omoikane?

What is he doing here?

The refree went over to where Omoikane is.

I looked at him with confusion of why he was right there.

Wait, is this a distraction?

All Might POV

I looked to the side and saw Omoikane outside of the ropes and arena. I let go of mt sons hair and step back a least five meters away from my son, looking at Omoikane.

Why is he here? I thought he was with Nakamura?

All of a sudden, I felt a slight push on my area. I looked down and saw Shinoshi trying to bite my crotch with his sharp fangs or teeth. Although his mouth is too small to do a fully bit on.

Good thing I have a very expensive tough crotch guard that deflects kicks, bits, bullets, punches anything! You name it! It is a an extremely over-protective guard. It costed soo much money but It was worth it. But I am not just using this for the night, I am also going to be using it for my hero duties. Also, for My son and I training. I am getting tired of Shinoshi kicking and punching me in the crotch when he can't find a way to win against me. Now this is very usable and unstoppable!!! HEHAHAHAHAHA

_________________________________________

Commentary table

Commentary#2:Low Blow!!

Commentary#4:Seems like a dog came out of nowhere and caused a distraction. So that Kaita can secretly do a low blow. But the main question is who's dog is that?

Commentary #7:Dog? That's a wolf pup! And it seems like that is Kaita's.

Commentary #5:The look of confusion on Kaita's face. Probably means it wasn't planned.

Commentary#1:Aside from that. What do you think about that New day?

Kofi:cheating? That's very bad

Big E: yes that's very bad. Bad. Bad

Xavier:we have to deduct points for that

Big E/Kofi:mhm mhm mhm

_________________________________________

I grabbed Shinoshi's head and took him off where my area. And made him flipped to his stomach on the mat. I squat down and did a suplex. But instead of keep holding him. I let go of him when he was over me.

3rd POV

Shinoshi flew off of All Might arms. His body flipped over and his face was connected to the outside of the mat. Everybody was saying "ouch".

Shinoshi POV

I felt my nose being broken and blood going down. I can still breathe but faint. I need to finish this quickly, so I can go to the infirmary. I look at my father and saw him standing high and mighty at the crowd.

"damn you"

To make him not notice my presence, I crawled on the floor trying to make my way to the commentary table.

I am almost there. I climbed up on the border to support me while I'm walking.

I heard very fast running feet coming towards me. I look to the side and saw Bullmight running towards me. It looks scary in person. I desperately try moving out of the way faster but my body won't go any faster it's too much in pain.

That's when I knew...death was coming.

3rd POV

All Might tackled him breaking down the barrier. They landed about 15 meters way from the arena.

All Might got off of him and walk back to the arena leaving his son behind.

Shinoshi POV

My ribs it hurts

I turned to my body to the stomach on the floor and barfed my blood out while holding on to my ribs. Good thing I didn't eat before I came to America or else I will be puking food instead of blood.

Audience:*screaming*

Oh yeah, they are screaming because they saw me puck blood on the floor. I feel bad for the janitors having to clean up all my blood.

I move my body to the entrance of where I got tackled. I also see All Might at the commentary table. I looked angrily at him.

That smiling hero wannabe. My little body can't handle the stuff that you are doing to me soon you are going to kill me!

Actually go ahead and do that. Take your time.

No! I am not going to give up!

I am already going to! I can not win against him, everytime I try to get up he's attacking me constantly. It's like your playing video game and your opponent is constantly doing combos. It's soo annoying. Like bitch let me get up and breath for once!

_________________________________________

At Midnights house.

Wolfpuluse:I'm going to go over there and give him some encouragement because he looks like he's about to cry.

Nana:go ahead. He does look like he needs some encouragement.

Wolfpuluse disappeared.

Easerhead looked at the tv angrily.

Easerhead:he didn't even use the tips that I gave him or the techniques!

Present Mic:Calm down Shota! He's probably going to do it later on.

Insectmaker:if he's going to get up

Midnight 'in her head': come on Mightpuluse, You got this.

________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

Damn it.....! 

I am just a weak, sad useless little runt.

I can't do anything better with my life.

Am I just faking depression or saying that my life is ruined, even though, there's other people that suffered more than that. Was Musashi right?

That I am just trying to act like I'm special and fake having depression? Am I just actually fine and not really depressed? Does father think that way too?

Oh no...I am a failure after all. I can't do anything right. I'm just weak.

Maybe I should........

Give up....

No!!!

Huh?

You should never give up! You went through all that crap and you are just going to throw it all away? You went through hell at the beginning of the first start of your wrestling career to be with an actual team member and a place that will actually understand your ideas. The team from Smackdown want to accept you for there new member but, they're only going to accept if you are ready to be in it, by taking these testes! And you are going to just cry and give up because your father is beating you!

He's not taking it easy on me! I could die from all this strength on me!

Of course, he's not going to take it easy on you. He is going hard mode because he wants to see if your made to be in a team at Smackdown. Do want your aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa, childhood friend, the people at your house be disappointed in you just for you giving up on such short notice? Even your ghostly mother would be disappointed in you, if you don't make the right decision. Aizawa is already mad at you seeing you like this. And nana shimura, Insectmaker, I don't know about Midnight I think she is worried but deep down inside her heart is she is disappointed in you. If Enji and Flamedeva watching this they will be mad and disappointed. You made it this way too far. You are not going to give up. We believe in you. Well I think only Midnight and I are the ones believing you and possibly All Might. Whenever you feel like you are going to give up keep saying "not yet" in your head or out loud. It's best to say it out loud. so your mind and your body are telling itself to get up. NEVER GIVING UP IS MY QUIRK!!!!! NOW GO!!

3rd POV

Shinoshi started to move his body. He went on all fours and lifted his head looking at All Might angrily. His tail is lifted up instead of on the ground.

Shinoshi:Not yet. NOT yet

He keep saying the same words over and over. He slowly walked and moved faster at every step. He is now running towards All Might

Shinoshi:NOT YET!

He jumped up and side kicked his father. It only pushed him a little back. All Might grabbed his son.

All Might:I SEE YOU DECIDED NOT TO GIVE UP, HUH? WELL, THIS WILL MAKE YOU GIVE UP!

As All Might said that, he slammed Shinoshi's body on to the Commentary table to where the New Day is at breaking the table in the process.

Xavier:Holy Shit!

All Might:HOLY SHIT IT IS.

Shinoshi:NOT YET!

The wolf boy got off and started to zig zag through all Might, he went inside the arena, bring his legs through the ropes and bounce off backwards hoping to land on All Might.

But Unfortunately that didn't happened....

Shinoshi's stomach made contact to the border making a crushing sound of his ribs in the process. His ribs were fixed before while he fighting because of those living things inside him.

Shinoshi POV

Bad idea. Bad idea.

All Might POV

He used too much power that's why he hit the border. And I could've sworn that I heard some bones cracking while he was making contact to the border. But that does look painful. He look so determined to doing that move of his and I must say that was some good athlectism through the ropes.

Shinoshi POV

I opened my eyes and saw a puddle of blood on the floor. I can taste the iron in my mouth.

Oh no blood came out of my mouth again.

My...this feeling hurts soo much.

I feel like I want to sleep here...

No Shinoshi. You have to get up. Never giving up is my quirk! Plus, it's uncomfortable for the ribs.

Your right conscience! I have to keep on going no matter what!

I slowly slid off the border on to my puddle of blood. I looked up looking for my father. I see him and he is the ring, taunting at me and motioning for me to come to the arena.

I try to get up off the floor while slipping on my own blood. I finally got a good balance. I run to the arena and slide in there. I picked myself up and looked at All Might.

The crowd started to clap slowly and louder.

I ran to the rope while ducking from All Might's punch. I came back and did a running dropkick.

All Might was on all knees on the mat while I did repeated shoot kicks. All Might pushed me away from him.

Commentary #2:Such force!

I ran to second rope to do a dropick when he got up. He still went down to his knees instead of all the way down.

I did a spin kick to the head. Finally I got All Might to at least sit on his butt.

I ran to the rope in front of him and did a Shinning Wizard

Comentary #5:Shinning Wizard

I repeatedly did roundhouse kicks. He grabbed me and did a belly to belly.

Argh!

I stand back up and tried to do a sleeper hold

Keyword: tried

He slammed my back on the mat. I got up once again ran to him to do a guillotine choke

All Might lift me up and dropped me over his head and onto his body.

I could hear my bones cracking and felt a whole buch of oxygen left my body.

The hero pinned me.

1....

2...

I raised my arm up to cancel out the count.

All Might went and did a submission on me. I could feel my muscles getting ready to rip. I desperately try and go to the ropes. While howling out in pain.

Thankfully with the help with my tail giving me extra strength. I got near the ropes and I used my arm to grab on the ropes.

I could hear the audience, commentary, and the new day going loud.

I felt my father gett off of me. Me thinking I was relieved. In reality it wasn't. I felt my father hands on me again. And he did a suplex city on me.

I don't know If I can get up again...

Narrator POV

While Shinoshi's body is on the ground. All Might is going to the ring post cimbing to the last one and sitting on it.  Having his back towards the audience.

Right when he looked up, Shinoshi was up again and at the same ropes with All Might.

Shinoshi is seen trying to do a suplex on All Might but failing. Since he doesn't have the strength to pull him up.

All Might POV

I laugh out loud at my son trying to pick me up. Knowing very well that he can't pick me up. Even with these cancelling quirks cuffs. I will be very suprised if he actually did. But you know that's never going to happen.

All Mignt:*hearty laugh*

Commentary #8:OMG! He's laughing!

Commentary #6:he's laughing out of Kaita's weakness!

*pop*

I stopped laughing after I heard my son's back broke. I got worried when I heard that pop coming out of his back.

He went way over his limit. He needs to stop before he really break his back.

Shinoshi POV

I can't do the suplex on him. Instead, I went with the belly to belly. I can only can do a overhand that also means lifting him over my head. Which it's going to take me some time.

I struggle to pick him up. I can hear my father whisper to me.

"Son, give up. You can't pick me up! If you keep going like this, you are going to actually break your back. You are way past your limit."

Give up?

I whisper back to him

"No. I am not going to give up. A voice in my head told me to 'never give up' it wasn't my voice. It was a female voice. She is believing in me. I am not going to disappoint her!"

I try to pick my father up with no hope. All of a sudden I see flashbacks coming from when I was baby to a 10 year old. I see of how much things I went through to get one step closer to my Mom's path. By every step I take, there's always new challenges coming in my way.

This is a really big thing to see if I can finally reach one of my goals to pick up my father!

He told me that picking him up will be the hardest thing ever. And this is it. This is the time for me to complete my father goal. Then after that I have to complete of going to UA becoming an student. Then I will take on My Mother's goals.

I want to be like my Mother not my father. I want to do stuff that My Mom never got the chance to do it. I want to see her once once.

I want to stride to become a rescue wolf hero like my Mom. Help that people that really need helping. I need to find a way to contact her.

I believe as a wolf I should see ghosts but how come whenever I visit my Mom's graves. I never see her. Only other ghosts roaming around.

Is she somewhere else?

I should really pay attention to this instead of talking about my mom.

About, me picking up my father, well i an still struggling. There is litterally no help. I am hopeless.

Come on! I believe in you! Everyone believe in you. We are all counting on you!

Yeah, dumbass look up!

*slap*

Tomoya! Stop calling my precious son a dumbass!

I look up and saw one that is a male ghost with what it appears to look Tomura but different. And his body look like he committed suicide.

There's one female ghost that looks very familiar. She has black hair in a ponytail, a torn up hero costume and some blood.

I look around even more and see ghosts. I also see a black wolf.

I wonder who dead wolf is that.

See, Shinoshi. We are counting on you!

Would you stop hiding and get over here of where he could see you. He needs to see his-

I know! I am just not ready yet.

Again with this! You are already fucking ready for this. Why are you talking to him right now! You 40 year old pump,pale ghostly, wolf.

Oh naw ah. Game over.

You guys both calm down

Say that again you crushed up insect.

Oh! You wanna go?!

Oh, dear...

Here we go again

Um what is going on?

The ghost that looks like Tomura went behind me. Same thing goes for that lady with a ponytail. All the other ghost are now paying attention to what's happening behind me. Sadly, I can't see cause father's arm is in it's way. Since I am doing a Belly to belly move. I can only hear what's behind me.

I said " you 40 year old pump, pale ghostly, wolf"

For your Information, I am a 36 year old house wife, six kids, a former wolf hero, a creepypasta lover, an anime lover and I am proud of it!

You go girl!

House wife? Pfft Ha! More like grave wife.

And what it sound like behind me a fight.

Hey. Hey. Hey. You guys calm down. Aye the rest of you get over here and help me with them two.

Alright

I was really enjoying the fight

I'm going to stay here and eat my popcorn.

You better hope that nana doesn't yell at you.

What's the big deal it's only two of them?

I really need to focus. And not pay attention to what's happening behind me.

I can do this. *breath in* *breathe out*

I need my body to relaxed. If I don't my body will cramp up.

I need say to "never give up"

Shinoshi:あきらめない

I shakily stand up and trying to pick up my father once again.

Shinoshi:あきらめない! あきらめない!あきらめない!uwoooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Life is full of tuff choices

Oh, And there is one more thing....your voice!

My voice...? But-

You'll have your looks. Your pretty face! And don't underestimate the importance of a...body language! Ha! The men up there don't like a lot of babbler. They think a girl who gossip is a bore. They don't swan and van with a lady who's withdrawn. If she holds her tongue and gets a man. Come on! You poor-

O_0 what is going on with my head!? Those are different voices that I never heard.

_________________________________________

Author-chan:Joban Kujo and Giuliani brando will you both cut it out! I don't even know how you got into Shinoshi's head. Considering you are both in JoJo Bizarre Adventure world! This is Shinoshi's moment. He needs to concentrate.

Giuliani: geez. Can't you take a little fun?

Joban:we are on our break. We just wanted to tell everyone about our musical happening

Author-chan:don't you two have somewhere to be.

Giuliani:your right. I have to look through my great grandfather's stuff.

Off he went

Author-chan:Joban.

Joban:I'll see if my father wants to hang out with me.

Author-chan:pfft. Oh please, the only thing he wants to hang out is with his adoptive son. He barely even notice you

Joban:I'll make him notice me. Because I am his only son!

Off he went.

Author-chan*sign*:That's the same thing Jolyne said. Never worked

_________________________________________

What ever that was i need to finish this!

Shinoshi:Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Never giving up my quirk!!!!

I squat down and spring up backwards doing a overhead back flip belly to belly and on to the mat. The arena broke down after My father made contact.

I crawled over my father and just lay there on my father.

The refree looked like he was about to fall off when the arena suddenly broke.

The refree run jumped over me and my father and went to his position to start counting.

1.....

2...

3...

Everyone cheer when the countdown was at three. There are all shocked after of what Shinoshi just did. He actually for once beat All Might with a hole bunch of mass on that bodybuilder. There was no way he could have did that move!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

But he did it. And showed so it is possible.

The New day ran inside the broken arena and start jumping for joy. Xavier help Shinoshi to his feet they set him on the opposite of them.

Shinoshi could barely stand his body was in soo much in pain he can barely keeps his back stable. His back is definitely broken.

Kofi gave the microphone to the injured warrior.

New day:How in the world did u do it?!

The three both said it in sinc

Kaita:I have no idea. I just somehow did not die. Well, I was gonna give up but then my head keeps telling me that Never giving up is my quirk. By keep saying "Not Yet" in your head it motivates your body to keep on going.

Xavier:Yeah that is great but we were mostly want to know how you picked up All Might?

Kofi:A man with whole bunch of mass

Wolfpuluse POV

Not as much as Pillar Mens and JoJo characters!

Back to 3rd POV

Kaita:Like I said " I don't know". I could've sworn I heard my limbs break when I try lifting him.

Kofi:yeah, your arms are definitely broken. Look at it! The bones are pointing at a different direction! How in the world are you holding the microphone!?

Kaita:Well...the muscle seem like it's keeping it in place.

Big E:We are going to let you go to the infirmary room or even better hospital but first we just wants to congratulate you on being the new member of the New Day!

All Might rose up out of his shock state. And stand up. He went over to the end arena to asked for a microphone. Once he got one, he went to stand next to his champion son.

All Might:I SEE YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY CONGRATULATING MY BOY

He put his hand on Shinoshi's shoulder. Kaita shoulder was too much in pain to be touch. He ruffly move to the side to get his hand off of him.

The hero looked at his son questionably of why his son did that to him. But he decided to talk about it later and deal with what's happening right now.

Xavier:All Might, how did you feel by going down and breaking the arena?

All Might:WELL, THE MOVE THAT HE DID ON ME ON THE LAST PART WAS VERY SHOCKING. I WASN'T EXPECTING HIM TO PICK ME UP. IN ALL HIS YEARS OF TRAINING, HIS NUMBER ONE GOAL WAS TO PICK ME UP AND GUESS WHAT? HE DID! I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM! THROUGH ALL THE PAIN HE HAS TO GO THROUGH AND MAKE IT TO BECOME A NEW MEMBER FROM A GROUP IS ASTONISHING!

The smiling hero looked at his son.

ALL MIGHT: I REALLY AM PROUD OF YOU SON AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP ON GOING ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND KEEP MAKING ME PROUD. IF YOU ACTUALLY MAKE IT TO GO TO THE ACTUAL WRESTLING PLACE. I WILL BE MORE THAN PROUD! YOU MADE THIS WAY TOO FAR SON. KEEP MAKING GREAT THINGS.

Shinoshi look at his father shocked then smiled at him. He shakily brought the microphone to his mouth.

Kaita:Thank you father! I promise I will keep on living to achieve more things!

Audience & Commentary:*Awe*

Xavier, Kofi & Big E: This is such an awesome moment! Father and son bonding!

TIME SKIP

TW (Trigger Warning
_____

Cursing, yelling

All Might and Shinoshi are inside the infirmary.

Kaita is seen resting on the bed with casts all over him and bandages. And vital on his vein.

All Might:I AM SORRY SON. I HAD TO GO HARD ON YOU CAUSE YOU KNOW I HAVE TO SEE IF YOU WERE UP TO BEING WITH A GROUP.

Kaita:It's alright Father. You don't need to apologize. I understand. You want to see if my level can go with a group.

All Might:AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS. YOUR NOT GOOD AT COMMUNICATING SO I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED.

Kaita:I think I will be at communicating at wrestling but if it comes to hero stuff I'm definitely going to have a hard time.

All Might:THAT'S WHY I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE AMAZING.

Kaita:But Dad, The one thing I don't understand is...How did they contact you when you were in a coma?

All Might:WELL ACTUALLY I DID WOKE UP AND ALSO HEARD THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO CONTACT ME. THEY EVEN SAID THEY WENT TO JAPAN TO FIND ME WHILE TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM. 

Kaita:Then...How did you get here soo quick?

ALL MIGHT:THERE'S A FAST AIPLANE.

Kaita:A fast Airplane? Father your not making any sense.

All Might:ARE YOU SAYING YOU NEVER TOOK A FAST AIRPLANE?

Kaita: No...? What is it?

All Might:IT'S AN AIRPLANE THAT GOES FAST

Kaita:I know the "Airplane goes fast" part. I'm saying what do you mean!?

All Might:SON. BE CAREFUL OF RAISING YOUR VOICE.

Kaita:I am not raising my voice! I am just- you know what forget it. Just forget it.

ALL MIGHT:SEE THERE YOU GO AGAIN. YOU DON'T FINISH YOUR SENTENCES WHEN YOUR FRUSTRATED.

Kaita:I am not frustrated nor am I raising my voice. Your just soo fucking annoying!

Shinoshi realized what he just said and closed his mouth shut while looking somewhere else trying to ignore his father.

All Might:DID. YOU. JUST. DROP. THE. F BOMB?

Shinoshi opened his mouth.

Kaita:sorry father. It slip out of my head

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* YOU MEAN OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. SON. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, YOU CAN'T SAY BAD WORDS UNTIL YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH.

Kaita:What'bout inside my head?

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY*EVEN INSIDE YOUR HEAD

Kaita:*mumbled* But it's my own body. You don't have any control of it.

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* I CAN STILL HEAR YOU. I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE LIKE HOW WE USE TO ARGUE NOT RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO HANDLE THIS AT HOME INSTEAD OF IN PUBLIC, OKAY?

Kaita:...

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY*OKAY?

Kaita:...

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* SHINOSHI. YAGI.

Kaita:okay...

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME EVEN MORE RESPECT YOU ARE NOT LITTLE ANY MORE. I NEED YOU TO RESPECT YOUR FATHER. OKAY?

Kaita:...

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* SHINOSHI!

Kaita:*sign* I don't need to repeat myself again that is unnecessary...

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* STOP SMART MOUTHING!

Kaita:I'm not smart mouthing. I'm just saying I don't need to repeat myself again.

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* STOP BACK TALKING!

Kaita:I'm not back talking I'm giving you a fucking fact! And get your face away from my face. I don't know if you brush your teeth when you got here in a fast airplane.

ALL MIGHT:*ANGRY* I AM NOT GOING TO MOVE MY FACE. AND YOUR DROPPING THE F BOMB AGAIN. GIVE ME MORE RESPECT!

Kaita:you didn't say please.

ALL MIGHT:*Irritated* PLEASE STOP USING THE F BOMB.

Kaita:Make me, bitch

The now furious hero grabbed on to his son and got his face over his face making a shadow cast on him. Shinoshi looked at his father face examining him.

ALL MIGHT:*Furious*SON. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ON YOUR LAST STRAW! THIS IS NOT FUNNY! I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO PUNISH YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Kaita:you know if you want to do it then show it before actually saying it or else it's not going to happen.

ALL MIGHT:*Furious*DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Kaita:The more you smile or do that to your face the more wrinkles you are going to have.

ALL MIGHT:*Furious* DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Kaita:Yes! I periodically can understand your language! It's" わかりました?" that's what you are saying in our language-

ALL MIGHT:*Furious* DO YOU UNDERSTAND OF WHAT I SAID EARLIER? THAT'S ALL I AM ASKING

Kaita:...see. Now you are rasing your voice. Also at first I wasn't rasing my voice you were the whole time.

ALL MIGHT:...

Kaita:I hope you are done. You spated all over my face. You need to learn how to control your own body.

The hero lifted his body up, let go his son and stood up straight. He was trying to calm his nerves.

All Might:*trying to be calm*YOU KNOW WHAT I AM JUST GOING TO BE GETTING SOME AIR-

Kaita:There's already air in here

All Might:*trying to be calm*I MEANT GOING OUTSIDE THE STADIUM AND PLEASE DON'T INTERRUPT ME. I AM-

Kaita:You mean like this!

All Might:*deep breath* *trying to be calm* PLEASE SON. I AM SERIOUS-

Kaita:Hello, Serious! My name is Kaita Makkintaita! Lovely weather we are having, aren't we?

ALL MIGHT:*FURIOUS YELL* ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT! I AM TIRED OF YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING AND DISRESPECTING ME. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I WANT YOU TO STOP OF ALL THAT. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE YOU WERE A TODDLER. IT WAS CUTE AT FIRST AND I LET IT SLID BUT SINCE YOU ARE NOW A KID SOON TO BE AN TEENAGER. I NEED YOU TO RESPECT ME. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. RESPECT YOUR ADULTS. I AM HURT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SASSYNESS AND MEANFUL WORDS YOU HAVE SAID TO ME COMING OUT OF THAT LITTLE MOUTH OF YOURS! NO MORE MR. NICE GUY BUT THERE WAS SOME TIMES THAT I WASN'T MR. NICE GUY. I KNOW I'M A HERO AND YOU THINKING THAT I AM GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU. NO! I AM STILL A FATHER AND I WILL PUNISH YOU IF I HAVE TO. I MAY BE SMILING ON THE OUTSIDE. BUT ON THE INSIDE I AM FILLING OF ANGER OUT OF YOU.  THE NEXT TIME YOU DO THIS AGAIN, NO MORE STRAWS, NO MORE NEXT TIME, I AM GOING TO PUNISH YOU VERY HARD TO THE POINT YOU WISH YOU NEVER STARTED TO DISRESPECT ME. OKAY? AND I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR OF YOURS. I AM DONE PLAYING GAMES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!?!?

Kaita:*with a shaking voice* ye-yes!

The frown faced hero headed towards the door while talking to his son calmly

He got to the door and touched the door handle.

________

End of trigger warning

_____________

All Might:*calm* YOU KNOW...I WAS EXTREMELY CLOSE TO HURTING YOU. NOT LIKE A PUNISHMENT TYPE HURTING YOU. ABUSE TYPE. YOU WERE REALLY MAKING ME VERY MAD. YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I HAVE CONTROL OVER MY BODY.

The close to crying wrestler looked at him shocked.

All Might:*calmly* REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID I NEED FULL CONTROL OVER MY BODY? THINK AGAIN.

The hero opened the door slowly

All Might:*Calmly*THAT MAY SEEM UNHERO LIKE FOR ME BUT MY ANGER WAS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER MY BODY. THAT'S HOW ABUSE WORK. IT'S THE ANGER THAT TAKE OVER THEIR BODY AND USE IT ALL ON THEIR CHILD. I WAS ABOUT TO BE ONE OF THEM. FOR ME...IT'S BEST TO YELL AT YOU THAN ABUSE. THAT'S WHY I CHOSE THE RIGHT WAY.

He opened the door and looked at his son side view.

All Might:*calmly* THINK ABOUT IT.

He closed the door fully behind him.

Shinoshi went back to crying trying to not make huge sounds. He used his tail to wipe his tears off his eyes.

The things inside his body are fixing up his broken bones but not a fully recover just enough that he can move his limbs a little. His spine is going to take a long time to heal, tho.

All Might POV

*sign* What is wrong with that boy? Is this how I should be treated after I woke up from a coma!?

Hopefully there was no cameras around or someone or else. They will be questioning about my yelling. That would not be good.

_________________________________________

At Midnights House

Midnight:See? I told you he would win

Nana:I will say that was one impressive move!

Insectmaker:For once, I am proud of him for that

Wolfpuluse:I keep telling him to say " Not yet" in his head over and over and looked at the results that he just pulled off. See, Aizawa, he is not a failure. 

Aizawa:he may pull off that move but he still have a lot to improve. That's why I am taking him with my class. Once Summer hits we are going on a trip for training.

Hisashi:What about the USJ training?

Aizawa:I am going to be taking him with me. So he can learn of what we heroes have to do for starters. We have to prepare him when he goes to UA. If he wants to become a hero we have to go extra hard on training and educate him.

Insectmaker:With Toshinori bad teaching techniques he's going to be asking us of a lot of our help.

Aizawa:Oh yeah that remind me... Wolfpuluse, When are you going to show your son to him so you can educate him and train him.

Wolfpuluse:I keep telling you guys this over and over until the time is right.

Aizawa:*angry* I am getting tired of you always saying that! Just show him and that's it! How much more are you going to sit here let him be uneducated. You may be a dead but that doesn't stop you from educating your son.

Wolfpuluse:Midnight got that covered.

Aizawa:*irritated* You are a bad mother...your son is crying for his mother while you are here talking to us, watching anime & drama, reading mangas-

Wolfpuluse:I can also travel to an alternative universe. The universe that I was looking at is very interesting. I was really enjoying the fight. That reminds me I gotta go see what happens next between the killers and young heroes.

She then disappeared.

Aizawa:*deeply groan*

_________________________________________

TIME SKIP

Shinoshi is seen sleeping on the bed.

Shinoshi POV

I woke up by someone poking my face and whispering to me.

I look beside me and saw the new day they were happy as usual.

Xavier:sorry to be bothering you but we are here to just give you some information about you being our new member.

Big E:Here is this guidebook that you need. I will put it on this desk close to you. Don't forget it it's very important.

Kaita:What's the guidebook for?

Big E:for the New Day guidebook of being a member.

Kofi:It's all about stuff that we do and what you have to do. Just bunch of important stuff. Remember to read it all time so It can get in your head and stick it forever unless you betray then-

Big E: That will not be good.

Xavier:Your schedule for Smackdown and our meetings, we are going to sent them to you. Firstly, we need your phone number and your e-mail. If you can just tell us right now that will be lovely.

Kaita:Okay.

Little TIME SKIP

Xavier:Thank you for your service we will call and text you everything.

Kofi:Remember Smackdown comes on Friday, Also u need to come to the meetings as soon as possible.

Big E:We will let you rest now.

They got off their chair and once they turned around. A man in a business suit came into the infirmary room.

The man went to me and smiled at me. I tried siting up.

Man:don't worry, it's alright. You can stay in that position. Hello, My name is
         . I am the boss of this Kids Smackdown.

He grabbed my cast hand and put his hand on mine and handshake it.

Kaita:Hello, Mr.           . it's a pleasure to be meeting you.

Man:It's a pleasure to be meeting you too. I have also came here to give you this WWE kids Smackdown handbook. It's going to become really handy. All I need is your phone number and your e-mail.

Xavier:got that covered. We can share it with you.

Man:splendid. Well, Kaita I welcome you to Smackdown enjoy it while it last before I retire. Because once I retire I highly doubt this place is going to be good.

That shocked me.

Kaita: Sir, your retiring? Why?

Man:for many reasons. But I am retiring after you guys drafted to the actual WWE and which company you are going to be going with.

Kaita:oh yeah, the drafts...

Man:don't worry. At least I am going to be with you guys for two to three years, right?

Kaita: Yeah. I guess I have to get to know you even more inorder to be emotional or be sad.

Man:hahaha. You are going to have a very good time with me, my co-workers and wrestlers. it's going to be way much better than that RAW

Kaita:*chuckled* yeah...I hope soo too.

Man:Well, I am going to let you get rest. See you next week. We are going to be texting and calling. Like buddies. If you are not busy.

Kaita:And also if your not busy as well.

Man:true. True. I will text you first and tell you your schedule and You will text me the times you are busy, okay?

Kaita:okay!

Man:See ya!

He left the room.

Xavier:We will also be taking our leave as well.

Kaita:bye guys!

Kofi:Remember enjoy this place while it lasts.

Big E:read the books that we and our boss gave you. And be ready for next week!

Kaita:Okay, I will be!

Off they went.

I closed my eyes to rest once again. Suddenly the door opened again and my eyes opened up annoyed that someone is here to bother me again.

I look to the side and saw my father looking at me still with an irritated face.

"Is he still mad at me? "

All Might *irritated*:COME ON, LET'S GO. GET YOUR STUFF AND HEAD OUT. WHENEVER WE ARE OUT OF THE ROOM, PUT A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, OKAY? BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE US ACTING UNPOSITIVE-

Shinoshi:Unpositive is not a word

All Might:SHUT UP! UNPOSITIVE IS A WORD. DON'T SPEAK WHILE I AM TALKING! BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING. WE DON'T WANT THEM TO BE IN OUR BUSINESS, UNDERSTAND?

Shinoshi:understood

ALL MIGHT:GOOD

I try my best to sit up with my back aching and hurting like crap. I use my tail to spring me upward. My feet touched the ground, stood up and headed towards the door where my father is standing waiting with me.

The best suggestion is to not anger him even more.

I went out the door and heading my room. I could hear my father's footsteps behind me.

"He's going to follow me?! I thought he was going somewhere else. Well, no biggie. I will just don't talk to him or look behind me. "

TIME SKIP

We made it to my room while talking to some co-workers. I opened the door wide enough for my father instead he grab the door and motioned me to go on ahead. I was confused. He did it other way around of manners.

Shinoshi:*mummbled* that's not even how it works

I head to my room with sudden realization that I actually said that out loud!

"You got to be kidding me?! Again!? Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

All Might PoV

While I close the door behind us, I see my son slapping his forehead three times.

Weird?

Shinoshi POV

Let's see where did I put my suitcase oh, right there in front of the couch. I bend down and heard a "crack!".

It was coming from my back. The sound was soo loud that even my father heard it.

I decided to just squat down while getting to the ground, I unzipped my suitcase, making sure I have my sweatshirt in there.

I am not going to take off my wrestling clothes because I have casts on my body. And I don't know how I am suppose to take it off.

I put on my sweatshirt. And closed my suitcased I looked around seeing if I miss anything.

My eyes spotted my phone, earphones and charger.

I can't believe I almost forgot about them. What would I do without them!

I stand up while my back is cracking very loud. It hurts soo much. I got to the nightstand grab my charger, phone and earphones.

I headed to my original spot. Put my stuff inside the suitcase. I also feel like I am missing something else. What is it?

*knock* * knock* *knock*

My father opened the door and there is a man outside with something that he is holding.

Man:howdy All Might. I just came to give this right here to Mr. Kaita.

All Might:I WILL GIVE IT TO HIM YOUNG CITIZEN.

I am still not use to how my father goes to mad to heroic. It's like hearing your work mom voice.

I looked down at my suitcase and reorganized it to past the time. I hear footsteps coming towards me and sounds like someone siting down next to me.

I try not to look at my father.

All Might:HERE'S YOUR WRESTLING BELT.

I look beside me and grab it from him and put it into my suitcase.

I felt my father hand on my back and that hurt like hell.

Kaita:Arg! M-my back!

All Might:SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW I HURT YOU THAT MUCH.

Kaita:Father you should know how hard you slammed my back on the mat. It felt like during all that you were putting all your anger on to me. Were you?

All Might:WELL- I- UM

Kaita:so you did. Why?

All Might:LIKE I JUST TOLD YOU. I AM NOT GOING TO BE GOING EASY ON YOU. I AM GOING EXTRA HARD ON YOU TO SEE IF YOUR ARE CAPABLE ENOUGH TO BE WITH A TEAM AND A NEW COMPANY.

Kaita:you never said that

All Might:OH YOUR RIGHT. I ONLY SAID IT IN MY HEAD.

Kaita:yeah cause how in the world am i suppose to hear your thoughts.

All Might:UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUIRK

Kaita:sure.

All Might:ABOUT THE ARGUMENT WE HAD EARLIER. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU START YAPPING OR THINK ABOUT YOUR WORDS BEFORE SAYING IT. REMEMBER I AM THE ALPHA AND YOUR NOT.

Kaita:I know father. You know how sometimes your body control on its own. It's like my body control on it's own by making me saying all those words.

All Might:NO. NO. SON. IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU WANTED TO SAY ALL THAT. YOU CONTROLLED YOUR VOCALS AND YOUR MOUTH. I BET YOUR BODY WAS TRYING TO RESTRICT YOU FROM SAYING THAT BUT YOUR MIND IS ON YOUR SIDE AND HAVE FULL CONTROL ON THE NERVES TO LET YOU SAY ALL OF THAT. AM I RIGHT? OR AM I WRONG?

Kaita:...um, I- um...

ALL MIGHT:IT'S JUST A YES OR A NO ANSWER. THAT'S ALL YOU GOTTA DO. 

Kaita:.....yes

All Might:I AM STILL MAD AT YOU BUT NOT AS MAD AS EARLIER. COME ON, LET'S GET TO THE CAR.

He grabbed my phone and zip up my suitcase.

"Why did he grab my phone?"

"Is this my punishment?"

All Might:I KNOW YOUR BODY IS STILL IN PAIN. HECK, I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR BONES CRACKING. WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR A VERY YOUNG AGE. HERE, I WILL GIVE YOU A PIGGY BACK RIDE.

"It's soo weird that he is suddenly so nice to me"

I went behind him and trying to figure out how to move my arms attached to my collarbone. I may can move my arms but not that far up.

All Might:I KEEP FORGETTING THAT SOME OF OF YOUR CASTS WILL RESTRICT YOU FROM MOVING THAT FAR. NO WORRIES. YOU CAN JUST HOLD ON TO MY SHIRT.

" If I can even hold on to his shirt..."

He got up. I tried my best to wrap my legs around him it was so hard to wrap it around him because my hips are just not having it. I whimpered quietly out of pain with a little howl.

All Might:SHH...ITS ALL RIGHT, SON. DAD MIGHT IS HERE.

ALL MIGHT POV

I put my son phone in my pocket. I bend down to get my son's suitcase. Pulled put the handle.

I felt my son slipping a little and him desperately trying to get back up and hold on to me with all his might.

I use my left hand and hold on to his butt so he can be stable.

While I was standing back up the door was knocking once again.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

All Might:COME IN!

The door opened and it appeared to be Nakamura and Omoikane.

Nakamura:Hello, All Might and...*sign* Shinoshi.

He said my son name with annoyance in his voice.

All Might:HEY GUYS

Nakamura:are you still going to the thing?

All Might:YES. WE ARE.

I head out of the guest room. And headed outside to where our cars are.

Shinoshi:N-Nakamura-sensei

Nakamura:yes

Shinoshi:I'm sorry for the argument that we had at the plane. I hurt myself before I got home and wasn't in the mood.

I was happy to hear that Shinoshi is apologizing to Nakamura.

Nakamura:thanks for apologizing.

TIME SKIP

(At the parking lot)

We got to our cars. I opened the trunk. Put my son's suitcase in there. So I can open it and take out his championship belt, colsed it back up. And hand it over to Nakamura.

I closed the trunk. Head to the back seat. Opened the door, carried my son inside the car on to the seat. Put his seatbelt on gave him his championship belt. Closed the door. Walk back to where Nakamura and Omoikane is.

Shinoshi POV

I am soo tired.

My body is extremely weak. I can't wait to gey back home and sleep on my warm comfortable bed not having anybody distrup me.

Oh and taking a shower- wait no I can barely stand up. Take a bath with bath bombs, candles, and some lovely violin music.

That would be lovely

The door on the other side prop open. I would love to move my head to see who is there but then again my neck is broken.

Instead I smell the air to see who it was. There was different kinds of smell in here. Febreeze and one smell that smells soo familiar that I can't bring it out.

The smell also smells like dried blood. That's probably me from my left over.

I decided not to bother and just wait until later on.

The door on the other side. Already closed. And now the diver seat door opened and there goes my father sitting on the seat.

But what was he doing opening the other side of the door of the backseat. Was he looking at me? Or put something on there?

"You can look with your eyes, you dumbass!'

"Huh? Wha-? Who said that?"

Am i just going crazy. But whoever said that is right. I can use my eyes to look. It's not like my eyes have control. I do.

I use my eyes to look beside me and saw...Omoikane looking at me neverosly.

Oh no, why is he here?

I don't want to show him like I want to hurt him. Well- I can't right now. Obviously, I don't have the will since I have casts on and in incredible pain. It's not like I have intention to do it. Right?

Anyways, I think-

All Might:*angry*I HEARD OF WHAT YOU DID TO OMOIKANE AT HOME. OF HOW HE GOT THE SCAR.

Oh Shit!

Fucking hell. how the hell did he already know?

All Might:*angry* WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER. I DON'T FEEL LIKE YELLING AT YOU IN THE CAR CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE A CAR ACCIDENT. BY NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD. AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT

Omoikane POV

I hope they don't argue, I don't want to get in a car accident. I hope Shinoshi keep his mouth shut.

Shinoshi*irritated*:yeah, right. It will be your fault for starting the conversation

"No. Shinoshi. No."

I looked at him and he had a surprised expression his mouth dropped and gasp.  He put repeatedly slap his face three times while muttering:"stupid, stupid, stupid."

It looked like he accidentally said it out loud.

Flashback

Omoikane POV

All Might looked at me.

All Might:SO, OMOIKANE. DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME OR DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH NAKAMURA.

Omoikane:I will go with you, All Might

Nakamura:huh? Are you sure Omoikane? Aren't you still scared of Shinoshi.

Omoikane:I am but I believe that maybe Shinoshi wants to do something for me and if anything gets out of hand. I am sure that All Might will protect me.

All Might:Mhm

Omoikane:btw, Where are you heading?

All Might:DON'T WORRY IT'S A SUPRISE

End of Flashback

I just hope it was a good idea to come with All Might. I also want to know what this 'suprise' he is talking about.

All Might:THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE STARTING WITH THIS AGAIN.

He's talking about the argument that Shinoshi and All Might made when they were inside the infirmary. I overheard them with my ears. And that was an unpleasant thing to hear coming from All Might's mouth. Shinoshi should have kept his mouth shut and let him finish. All Might was really telling him of how much he felt about what Shinoshi was saying to him as a ten year old, but in a yelling way.

I really felt bad for Shinoshi when he started crying from his yelling. It's like an abusive father yelling at him. I can still tell that he is still afraid of him. Or trying to avoid making eye contact.

That is basically doing but with Shinoshi and I. I am still very terrified of after of what he did to me. It's take me a lot of time for me to get back together being best bros forever.

I bet he feels very bad.

Also before we came here and on the plane. I sensed that somehow he broke his back. I didn't sense that when he was asleep.

I wonder how he broke his back at public?

Did he feel on something? Or did he stab himself on something. No. I would have smell blood seeping out.

I wonder...

Shinoshi:*shaky voice* I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry f-father. I-I d-d-did n-n-not m-meant t-t-t-to d-d-do t-t-t-that. I m-meant t-t-t-to s-s-s-say it i-in m-my h-h-head!

Gosh! I haven't heard his shaky voice in a long time!

All Might:I BET YOU DID.

I can see that shinoshi is on the burst of tears. But he is trying his best to hold it.

His tail brought up to his face his ears are already down into a sad state.

Shinoshi POV

I did it once again. I have been doing for a very long time. I even doing it when we were cleaning the beach...

Flashback

(At the beach full of garbage. At the scene is where a six year old shinoshi is with his around thirty year old father, All Might. )

Shinoshi POV

My father is making me clean this dump because he said it is part of being a hero. Which made me happy that I am moving forward of becoming a hero!

All Might:FIRST, WE ARE GOING TO MOVE THIS THING AWAY.

Shinoshi:Aww. Really papa that looks really heavy~

All Might:THAT'S WHY YOUR PAPA IS HEAR TO HELP YOU ON THE WAY. NOW THIS, IS A 車。(Kuruma, means car)

Shinoshi:I can see that.

All Might:YES. NOW PLEASE MIND THE ATTITUDE.

Shinoshi:oops. Not again. Sorry papa.

All Might:IT'S ALRIGHT, SON. JUST PLEASE DON'T DISRESPECT YOUR FATHER.

Shinoshi:I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again.

All Might:I'M HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU ARE PROMISING.

Shinoshi:yay! Papa is happy! *clapping*

While I was clapping and cheering I can see my father smiling at me.

End of flashback

Aw, the good times. Too bad I'm not a toddler anymore. Being a toddler is better than being a kid.

I wish I had the same personality as I did now. Then, maybe I wouldn't be in this much trouble. I want to apologize to him and give him a big hug. And have the days how it use to be.

All Might:JUST GO TO SLEEP. YOU NEED YOUR REST BOTH OF YOU DO. YOU AND OMOIKANE.

It's going to take me some time to get back on everybody eleses side that I made problems with.

And Father is right my body do needs rest. Plus I've been already....feeling...sleepy......

_________________________________________

Words:18864

Woo Finally published. It's been a very long time. It's been like how long? Two or close to three months. Yeah. I have been very busy for the last two months but I was also lazy.

I don't know why I lost the will to publish. I didn't feel like publishing my books. And now, I finally did it. I feel soo much better.

I loved publishing Shinoshi Yagi or my other books. It felt I accomplished something.

That also is telling me that am I at least at the beginners level of publishing stuff. I need to publish like crazy that is my mai goal.

Oh, and I have finally thought of how to publish a lot quicker. While, I am writing stories the beginning will be one day since doing the beginning is easy the second day I do the middle that will must likely take up either two or three days it depends how much information is going to be put on there.

I am also thinking of shorting the stories but everytime I do that. The chapter  go on longer like with conversations . i keep thinking it's going to be short but next you know. It turned out longer.

Remember on the part about Joban and Giuliani. That is a sneak peek. About JJBA. But there is going to be two books about JJBA before them. Plus, they haven't been fully thought out I am trying to figure out how to do this. So first I have to finish reading part 7 and part 8. So I can have good ideas.

The books will be published.

I will give out some more ideas. On the posts than on a book.

Sorry for not publishing for a long time. I will see you guys on the next chapter or on the other books.

On February 14th I finally published this chapter. At 10:22 PM

Words:19184

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

114K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
35.1K 1.2K 14
(Y/n) Yagi Daughter of All Might (Though no one knows...) She use to have a mother but she died while giving child birth. All Might was around you so...
84.9K 2.6K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...
24K 762 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...