Dreaming Of You! [MJ & Selena]

由 bonbonsandbooks

March 1995. Her best friend has shot her. Selena Quintanilla, the Tex Mex Queen is in recovery. While Yolanda... 更多

Dreaming Of You! [Selena & MJ]
Author Note:
The Cast:
Chapter 1~Pity Party!
Chapter 2~Nothing New!
Chapter 3~Tvs & Talk Shows!
Chapter 4~Talk Shows!
Chapter 5~Phone Calls!
Chapter 6~Neverland
Chapter 7~Meeting Michael!
Chapter 8~Lawyers
Chapter 9~The Trial!
Chapter 10~Butterflies!
Chapter 11~Studio Tours!
Chapter 12~Easy Going!
Chapter 13~Back At Neverland!
Chapter 14~Confusion?
Author Note:
Chapter 15~Exciting Times!
Chapter 16~Belle Of The Ball!
Chapter 17~In Between!
Chapter 18~Backstage Passes!
Chapter 19~Green With Jealousy!
Chapter 21~Moving Forward!
Chapter 22~New Love!
Chapter 23~Unexpected?!
Selena & Michael's Playlist:
Chapter 24~Blessings Of Love!
Chapter 25~Siblings!
Chapter 26~That's The Way Love Goes!
Chapter 27~Sister, Sister
Chapter 28~Family Drama!
Chapter 29~Homeward Bound!
Chapter 30~Books
Chapter 31~Date Night!
Chapter 32~Sketch Books
I Could Fall In Love:
Chapter 33~Time For Texas!
Chapter 34~Home Sweet Home!
Chapter 35~House Hunting!
Chapter 36~Planning Ahead!
Chapter 37~Wedding Bells!
Chapter 38~Baby News?!
Chapter 39~Dreaming Out Loud!
Chapter 40~Surprises!
Chapter 41~Plots & Plans
Chapter 42~Baby Blues!
Chapter 43~The Dress!
Chapter 44~Baby Blessings!

Chapter 20~Envy!

358 25 9
由 bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 20~Envy!

Selena's jaw drops as Suzette tugs on her arm. What should she do? She had no real claim on MJ. She was engaged to marry another man!

Chris was her man. Still seeing another woman in lip lock with the man she longed to be with felt like a dagger was cutting in her heart. And there was nothing she could do to stop it at all.

Someone suddenly knocks on the door. MJ pushes Blanch off of himself and removes the kiss from his lips.

He looks nervously over at Selena then answers the door. There stands Chris! Much to Selena's surprise and delight for saving this moment.

"Chris what are you doing here??" Selena exclaims.

"I got your message to meet over here. You did want me here to right?" he asks as he comes in looking confused.

"Oh of course you are welcome to join us" MJ tells him. "Come on everyone let's figure out what we want to order for dinner"

"How wonderful to see you Chris. To think Selena lied to me the last time and told me she was not dating anyone the whole time she was sneaking off with you! Funny huh MJ?" Blanch mentions as she makes Selena's skin crawl with anger.

MJ laughs nervously. "Funny yes" he sighs. He looked annoyed.

Everyone sits down at the table.

"MJ the last time we were here we had tacos in the room. And drinks. Remember that night? So much fun" giggles Blanch across the table.

"Barf..." mutters Suzette as she rolls her eyes at Selena.

Selena unfolds her napkin across her lap. She could not bring herself to look MJ in the eye right now. She would lose her cool.

"What do you want to order Sel? Everything looks fantastic." Says Chris.

"Anything but tacos" coughs Selena.

Chris laughs as does Suzette.

"Pizza?" asks Chris.

"You read my mind" she giggles.

"How did you two fall in love? Get past old papa?" wonders Blanch. "Do dish"

"We wanted to tell the family but we did not want to break the band up" Chris mutters.

"And we did what we had to do. What was right at the time. But the more I hid things the more it felt wrong. And I could not hide things any more. Chris either. We knew we were in love. And wanted to marry. But Chris knew I wanted a huge wedding" laughs Selena.

"With her whole family there" adds Chris. "And that is what we will have right Sel?" asks Chris.

She nods. "Yes" she forces herself to say.

"How long did you two date in secret?" asks Blanch.

"How about we order food then more talking. I am starving" MJ interrupts.

Her heart winces. This was so not easy for him to hear. Selena knew he must be upset with her. Knowing she was sneaking around hiding him like she hid Chris. How did that look for her? Really bad. She needed to talk to him as soon as she could alone.

"Sure, I am hungry to" says Chris.

They all decided on a pizza. With different toppings on either side of the pizza. And drinks to. Soon the food comes. Selena could feel MJ's eyes on her. But she could not look at him with Chris there. She was feeling guilty. MJ got up and paid for the meal then brought it for them to enjoy.

"Chris what is that?" laughs Blanch.

"I always put hot sauce on my pizza. For zest. My own creation" says Chris with a wink.

"May I try some? Never had it on a pizza" giggles Blanch.

"Sure" offers Chris as he hands her the hot sauce.

Selena steals a glance at MJ. He smiles at her. She smiles sadly back. They get through dinner. Blanch kept bringing up the hot night she shared with MJ to Selena's wedding with Chris. Wanting to know all the plans.

Before long it was over and then Selena rushed back to her room. Not wanting to know what Blanch and MJ were doing hanging out in his room later that night. Chris went to go hang out with AB for a bit after. Suzette hung out with her.

"That was awful. God awful. Seeing that she devil kissing him! But she had every right to kiss him. And I do not! Oh god what am I doing?" moans Selena. She was confused. So upset. With herself.

"Sel, he was pushing her away. I think you need to talk to MJ" says Suzette.

The phone rings. She answers.

"Hello?" says Selena. She rubs her head with her fingers.

"Sel" says MJ.

"Hey" she answers.

"I need to talk. Now please. Can I come to your room? Is Chris there?" he worries. "I really need to talk"

"Is Blanch there?" she wonders.

"No I sent her home" he tells her. "Please can we talk?" he begs.

"Sure, Chris is gone for a bit. Come by" she says. They hang up. "That was MJ we are going to talk sis"

"Alright" her sister says. "call me later" laughs Suzette before she leaves.

Selena paces the floor. Her heart feeling heavy. She had to tell Chris it was over. She did not want to lose MJ to someone like Blanch. She did not want to lose him for hiding him.

She knew what she wanted! Sure she would always care for Chris. But she was now in love with MJ. Deeply in love. And she needed him. He needed her. Was it to late for them?

Someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" calls out Selena.

"MJ" he answers.

She lets him in before fans mobbed him.

"Selena she meant nothing like you do. I am so sorry she kissed me like that before I could stop her! You have to believe me!" he rambles on.

She grabs his shirt them pulls him to her chest. She shuts up with a kiss. Her lips mesh with his. Her tongue demanding entrance in his mouth. He obeys. He groans softly as their tongues swirl together. He grabs her pulling her closer to his body.

"Now that is a kiss" she whispers after. "I know baby"

She touches his face. He smiles happily at her.

"You did not mean what you said back there about the plans still going on? Did you chose already? Chris?" he stammers.

She smiles up at him,

"I did make a choice. You will both know it very soon" she promises him.

"Selena you did?" he says joyfully. "you know it is so hard leaving you here in a room with Chris. Not knowing what goes on. When I want you in my bed. In my arms" he mutters. "you belong there"

"I know baby. And I will fix all that" she promises. "do you trust me?"

"Of course I do Selena" he answers. She kisses him again.

"Let me talk to Chris and soon this will all be over for good" she adds.

She looks up at MJ. She slides her ring from Chris off her finger. The weight on her heart felt lifted now. MJ looked so happy tears shimmer in his eyes. Hers shined to.

"I love you Selena. You will never be sorry you chose to be with me. You belong with me" he adds. "we will end up together"

She smiles. "Shut up and kiss me" she demands with a chuckle. "I love you to!"

He leans in kissing her. She knew she was making the right choice. MJ was her future. Chris was her past. She knew what her heart wanted. This right here was what belonged to her heart. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.8K 184 19
Monica Jones has had a very tough life. She is an only child and lost both of her parents. Now, she currently works at a business building named Jack...
865 26 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
11.9K 544 27
Have you ever loved someone so deeply that you try to be the salvation they needed? That's how I felt for this girl.... Zuri Johnson. Her name should...
10.4K 389 14
This is a collection of short stories, novelettes, and novellas starring Michael Jackson-written within the various sub-genres of romance. (e.g., adu...