Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

61.

5.8K 221 460
By happinessnoise

At the news they had to leave the house, the maknae line, now including myself, were in a kind of sulk.

I was placed next to the door and Yoongi, making me the luckiest person in the car, as Yoongi would never shout down my ear.

Namjoon was talking about how his father got a new job, very enthusiastically. "You'll quit being an idol just to work at a car company?" Jungkook said obnoxiously, not listening to him properly from his place in the back seat.

"No-" Namjoon said, shaking his head, probably wondering how Jungkook got the worst context from his story.

"Oh. Good. Imagine working for a car company and not knowing how to drive" Jungkook said deadpan.

Namjoon continued on talking however, still a little confused.

"A-anyway" Namjoon's perplexedness showing in his stammer.

"Doesn't your dad work at Samsung," Jimin said to Jin excitedly. Jin shrugged, not really adding much.

"tsk, my dad's a manager at a shop, well he used to but he got old," Taehyung said rambling on. I had seen a photo of Taehyung's dad before and they were the spitting image of each other, so all I had to do was imagine Taehyung, looking older in a shopping uniform.

"Mine works at some company, I don't know much, I think it's about stationary." Jimin smiled to himself. "explains the animal erasers" Taehyung mumbled.

"What about you, Jiji?" Taehyung leaned forward to look around at me. "What does your dad do?"

"we already know he was a doctor-" taehyung threw a not so subtle glace at yoongi, who pinked "like what exactly did he do?" .

"huh?" I said quietly, starting to chew my thumbnail.

I only stalled more.

"he worked in cardiothoracic surgery," I said finally coming out with a good response.

"Wait really! That's so cool!" Taehyung said in excitement.

"I guess you know a lot about doctors then" Jimin laughed to himself.

"oh, yeah you could say that" I laughed along, feeling slightly guilty.

I let out a breath of relief and then stared at my shoes, whose laces were previously tied by yoongi before we left

They continued talking and I eventually calmed down and stopped being stupid.

Jin parked the car and we all got out of the car.

Jin did a headcount and then nodded, sighing in relief. He then gravitated towards me.

The hyung line seemed cheerful while the rest of us yawned and collectively shared the desire to cry in a shopping centre at noon.

"We need a new microwave," Jin said anxiously, looking at his phone. Probably looking at the bank. He started walking to the shop. I groaned

I loosened my grip on Jin's arm. He stopped and looked back at me, slightly concerned.

"I Don't wanna go in there"

My mum always spent ages in there. I had ptsd.

He looked at me confused. I sighed thinking about pressing all the buttons of toasters and washing machines. I decided to join him in the search for a microwave.

"We won't take too long," he said, seeming to be amused by my fear of household appliance shops "I've heard that before" I grumbling going to the washing machine section, planning to put myself in one.

_

Jin ran over to me after 30 minutes. He found me sitting on the floor, mid plan of how I would try to sneak into the fridge freezer before me.

"Well. That was quick" I got up cracking my knees

He led me towards the microwave section.

A tall man awaited him.

This man automatically gave me bad vibes as his eyes only stayed on jin.

"He's gonna scam"-"I mumbled as I watched him pick at the stickers displaying the mechanisms.

"For a model like this, you're for sure getting your money's worth." he had this grin that reminded me of someone who had been doing this for a while.

Jin nodded along and I was on the verge of tears at his gullibility.

I am experienced with picking out things for a good price, and this, yes, was a very good microwave, but upon closer inspection, I noticed how the handle was cheap, it would yellow with age by 6 months and break after another 6 at least.

And the warranty was 12 months.

"Jin." I said pulling his elbow and he glanced at me and then did a double-take.

"Yes-" he said quickly, cutting the man off completely to listen to me.

"Did you choose this?" I whispered. If he chose it would be excused but considering we are close to purchasing, he's going to walk out with a shit one. He shook his head and my Heartbeat picked up as I finally had proof that he was scamming.

I sighed loudly and leaned forward, opening it for myself to test. I shook my head.

"Sir, i think we've seen enough." I snapped to him, rattling the handle, listening to it squeak.

"Jisung-" Jin looked shocked. I shook my head.

"You won't get a good one here. You're better off leaving" I sighed walking away.

Jin quickly followed suit.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled.

I shrugged, not happy to have been mean to someone

"We must submit to capitalism" I mumbled as I stared at the lights.

Jin nudged me, making me look back down.

"Look where you're going" he said quietly as we passed through a crowd of people.

"Oh look, there are others." Jin added, looking from me to them.

Hoseok was doing cartwheels or something as he spotted me and jumped on me as if we were parted lovers.

"Well, I guess you have a pet now," Jin sighed.

But without missing a beat, Namjoon asked

"Aren't pets meant to be cute?", as he stood watching Hoseok's shoes trail behind me.

"T-that's the idea" I choked out as he hung from my neck.

Hoseok must have selective hearing at times and probably only heard "cute" and "that's the idea"

As he was too distracted.

"You always forget about me" he huffed into my shoulder blades.

"Hoseok, I literally stayed on the sofa with you an hour before the others got ready" I said turning to face him and he started fidgeting with my belt loops.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I stopped him.

"And I let you play with my hair and fingers the whole time," I said, sighing dramatically.

He then imitated my sigh and walked towards me.

"I'm leaving you people. I'm going to look at the anime shop. They have a figure I want," Jungkook huffed.

"I'll come with you, just to watch you drool over it then watch you cry when you can't afford it," Taehyung said cheerfully, skipping after Jungkook through the shop.

"I wanna go to the book shop" Jin tugged Namjoon along with him and Jimin ran after them, probably disliking not doing something fun.

"Ok," Yoongi said, staring at Hoseok and I with disinterest but surprisingly he stayed put.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok said, looking over to Yoongi, but Yoongi shrugged and started looking around.

He then snapped his fingers making me jump

"We can-" but just as he was about to finish, a high pitched scream was heard from just across from us. A group of people, maybe 4 or 5 (I cannot count) were looking in our direction.

The scream had come from one girl in particular, who was gawking at us like we were zoo animals.

"Huh-" I choked, pulling aways from Hoseok.

The words she had screamed were unintelligible.

But, when she screamed again, her voice was clear.

"SUGA?? HOSEOK-? JAMES'' her screams were painful to hear. Not like she was in pain but when she screamed each name, in succession. Being called James so suddenly was jarring, making me jump a foot in the air

"Oh, shit" Yoongi panicked as people started stopping.

"Bathroom" Hoseok grabbed my hand and held it tightly so I couldn't break away even if I wanted to.

"uhhh- '' I panicked, this situation was entirely foreign to me.

I had never come to grips with fame. While other trainees and people part of my previous group, begged, yearned and wanted it.

I had never thought about it. Even when I was told I was debuting I never understood the weight of fame.

I hate to sound like I am better than them because I didn't want fame, it's just I never thought about it, or truly realised that the whole reason for being a trainee is so you can debut. I never thought I would debut so naively never mentally prepared myself

When Yoongi used to tell me "I never understood what it's like" I was angry with him not because he was wrong, I was angry because this was the first correct thing he had said to me.

So when Hoseok was pulling me along roughly as we speed-walked through the building heading for the toilets.

"Hyung you're hurting my wrist, let me go" I struggled, trying to get out of his vice-like grip. He only squeezed harder when he realised I was trying to get him off.

He pulled me forward, so I was under his arm. "Don't struggle, I don't want you getting lost, so-" he whispered as we almost fell through the doors of the men's bathroom which were luckily empty.

He finally let go and I was handed my arm back, and a blossoming red mark.

"Sorry I'm sorry" he said, rubbing it as if he could make it go away just by gracing his hands across my arm.

Yoongi leaned against the door, his head resting on the polished plywood door.

"You OK?"" he looked at both of us, now running a hand through his white hair.

I nodded, still looking at my arm.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Hoseok patting my shoulder and sighed, seemingly letting go of a breath he had been holding.

I was still finding this situation to be strange and terrifying.

"Would they come towards us? They looked harmless, there couldn't have been more than 5 of them?" I said, looking at each of them.

Yoongi shook his head.

"I'd rather not take that risk. We aren't a popular group at all, but I think that makes it scarier as we aren't experienced" Yoongi said, his voice was low but I could still hear him as the echoes of the bathroom allowed for his voice to carry further.

I nodded, trying to calm myself down, listening hard for any voice outside that I at least recognised.

I could only hear the blood in my ears and the heartbeat of Hoseok.

Comforting to know he's alive.

(a/n:

THANK YOU TO joon4ever for helping editing this chapter , she will be blessed in her next life or current one. please follow her her books are amazing. she also can spell really well.

going back to my roots with frogs, id say im paul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 644 28
" Park Jimin? You say..." " Yes, Sir! " Interesting" " pardon? Sir" Continue reading to find out Started: May 13, 2021 Ended: Oct 31, 2021 6/4/202...
18.9K 497 24
everyone wants something and they're gonna use tae to get it tae / bts completed 2015
125K 7.2K 33
- god help me, i'm unloyal. 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. ©KOOKENT highest rank: #227 in fanfiction
57.6K 3.7K 50
jeongguk tries becoming seokjin's personal healer. started march 1st, 2017. ended august 21st, 2017.