Brighter Than the Stars: A Vo...

נכתב על ידי Aviva_thewriter

Violet Idalia, a half-Altean with unique abilities, thought she was free to return home when she escaped from... עוד

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part III
Excerpt: Voltron Vlogs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part IV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part V
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Changing the World
Part VII
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part VII - One Year Later
Epilogue

Part II

231 3 0
נכתב על ידי Aviva_thewriter

And we're done!

Phew. That's probably going to be the longest part in the story - thanks to everyone who read it all.  Now we're headed on to season 3 and *squeal* Lotor!!!!

He's by far one of my favorite characters (other than Violet, of course). What are your guys' favorite people in Voltron? 

For now ... blurb!

Brighter than the stars: A Voltron fanfic (Keith X OC) Part II

It had been only a few weeks since Shiro disappeared during their fight with Zarkon, but it felt like forever. Now, Violet tries desperately to hold the team together, especially Keith, who she's grown closer to since he rescued her from Sendak's ship so long ago. Violet has always found the strength to fight when it seems like the world is against her, and she knows that her friends will too, despite the loss of their leader. But villains much worse than Zarkon are stepping out of the shadows, and Violet will have to face her past - and the blood-soaked truth behind it - before it destroys her and everything she loves.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

502 2 60
Nileaya Garett is the twin sister of Hunk. She goes missing along with her brother and his friends. She also sees a face she had never hoped to see a...
3.5K 250 15
∘𖤓──────∘ 𖤓∘──────𖤓∘ ┊┊. ᴋᴇɪᴛʜ, ᴋᴏɢᴀɴᴇ ❝There's something about you that just... makes everything better. I feel at peace when you're around, and...
775 12 4
The Paladins of Voltron are missing, only Coran Shiro, and Princess Allura got out of that battle. The black lion was the only one to make it back to...
29K 759 47
COMPLETED Two years have passed since Allura's sacrifice saved all realities. The former Paladins of Voltron have moved on with their lives, though t...