𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨...

بواسطة QueenAnB

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 📜✨ 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮�... المزيد

introduction
1📜 - Gilah ✨
part 1✨ - prologue and characters
part 2✨
part-3✨
part-4✨
part-5✨
part-6✨
part-7✨
part-8✨
part-9✨
part-10✨
part-11✨
part-12✨ (LAST)
celebration 🎉🎊
2📜 - justajoo 🌟
part - 1 prologue🌟
part - 2 characters🌟
part- 3🌟
part - 4 🌟
part - 5🌟
part -6 🌟
part -7🌟
part - 8🌟
part - 9🌟
part - 10🌟
part - 11🌟
part - 12🌟
part - 13🌟
part - 14🌟
part - 15🌟
part - 16🌟
part - 17🌟
part - 18🌟
part - 19🌟 (last)
3📜- khuld 🌧
part - 1 prologue🌧
part - 2 characters🌧
part - 3🌧
part - 4🌧
part - 5🌧
part - 6🌧
part - 7🌧
part - 8🌧
part - 9🌧
part -11🌧
part - 10🌧
part - 12🌧
part - 13🌧
part - 14🌧
part - 15🌧
part - 16🌧
part - 17🌧
part - 18🌧
part - 19🌧
A/N
part - 20🌧
part - 21🌧
part - 22🌧
part - 23🌧
part - 24🌧
part - 25🌧
part - 26🌧
part - 27🌧
part - 28🌧(Last)
khuld memes🌧
4📜- be-shumaar🌷
part - 1🌷 prologue
part - 2🌷
part - 3🌷
part - 4🌷
part -5🌷
part - 6🌷
part - 7🌷
part - 8🌷
part - 9🌷
part -10 🌷
part - 11🌷
part - 12🌷
part - 13🌷
part - 14🌷
part - 15🌷
part - 16🌷
part - 18 🌷
part - 19🌷
part - 20 🌷
part - 21🌷
part - 22🌷
part - 23 🌷
part 24🌷 (Last)
Beshumaar 🌷 memes
5📜 - Takraar🌻
part - 1 prologue 🌻
part - 2🌻
part - 3🌻
part - 4🌻
part - 5🌻
part - 6🌻
important announcement 📣📣📣
last baar announcement 🙊🙊🙊
part - 7🌻
part - 8🌻
part - 9🌻
part - 10🌻
part - 11🌻
part -12🌻
NEW BOOK✨
part - 13🌻
part - 14🌻
part - 15🌻
part - 16🌻
part - 17🌻
part - 18🌻
part - 19🌻
part - 20🌻
part - 21🌻
part - 22🌻
part - 23🌻
part - 24🌻
part - 25🌻
part- 26🌻
part - 27🌻
part-28🌻(Last)
Takraar🌻 memes
NEW BOOK ALERT✨
IMPORTANT NOTE ✨
NEW BOOK✨

part -17 🌷

10.1K 761 326
بواسطة QueenAnB

Do read authors note at the end of chapter.

Sahir placed eshaal on her bed and left as soon as possible to not get caught.

(A/N Oh how naive my boy is🙆 )

Last 15 minutes were left for fajr when Eshaal woke up... She prayed quickly.

After prayer she took a bath and stood in her closet deciding what to wear...why suddenly she's is pondering what to wear.. Well one when fahaad and qurat got married...eshaal observed qurat dressed up in a beautiful joda the next day... Two she wanted to feel like a new bride even though things weren't same or even close to normal... She didn't want to miss this moment.

She rummaged through her clothes... She found a beautiful suit that wouldn't get her any attention but also would complete her purpose... She wore it and went down for breakfast.

Everyone were already seated when eshaal entered dining room.

Trying not to make much sounds she quickly sank in her chair.

Sahir had his eyes glued to eshaal since the time she entered.

Her look was a sight to his sore eyes.

Eshaal felt his eyes on her... She looked up to him and gave a small smile.

Sahir was too astound to even respond to her.

Eshaal frowned watching him sit with an emotionless face.

She looked at her plate filled with pancake...her appetite vanished for some reason.

She kept playing with food when she heard sahir speak "daadajaan hum aaj breakfast ke baad Zafirabad ke liye niklenge...Monday se eshaal ko Institute bhi jaana hai "

Abrar (sahir's dad)spoke " Tujhe zyada jaldi lagg rahi hai eshaal se... Meri bacchi ne toh kuch bola tak nai "

Sahir rolled his eyes but smiled afterwards and replied " Apki bacchi sabke saamne kuch bola nahi karti... Isiliye mai bol raha hoon..."

  He whispered under his breath " Waise baat toh ek hi hai.. Wo bole ya mai "

daadajaan spoke "sambhalkar jaana...maine suna hai wahan ka shortcut route bandh hai... Highway se jaana... Theek hai "

Sahir nodded and said "jee"

While gazing at eshaal who ate absolutely nothing and was getting up with her plate in her hand and was quickly walking towards kitchen.

He waited for few seconds then got up and sprinted to kitchen.

Sahir entered kitchen to see eshaal emptying her plate into a plastic bag in a hurry.

He walked and stood beside her.

Eshaal turned to her side to see sahir standing beside her with pissed off expression on his face.

A gasp left her mouth on getting caught.

She stepped back when she felt sahir moving closer to her.

Soon she felt her back pressed against the kitchen's cold tiled wall.

She gulped when sahir placed his palm on the wall beside her as he bent down to her.

He spoke through his teeth "yeh kya karr rahi thi tum"

Eshaal stayed mum on his question while her eyes plastered on floor trying to avoid his furious eyes.

Sahir placed his index finger under eshaal's chin and made her look up.

He spoke "jab mai baat kar raha hoon... Mujhe dekho... Yeh zameeno se kya obsession hai tumhara? "

Eshaal peeked at him through her eyelashes.

He moved away from her and went to the platform where he placed his plate.

A small piece of pancake lie on it.

He took it between his fingers and held it in front of her mouth.

Eshaal stood confused.

Sahir spoke "muh kholo bhi ab... Mera Pehla niwaala (morsel) toh nahi khila paaya laikin yeh aakhri niwaala tumhara hai"

Eshaal stared at him whose eyes were softly gazing her.

She opened her mouth and took the morsel and chew it while small tear slipped her eye not understanding the feeling sparking in her heart.

Sahir glided his hand to her cheek and wiped the stray tear with his thumb.

He spoke "packing karlo.. Hum jald hi niklenge"

Eshaal nodded and ran off.

Soon both of them packed their bags and went to tell elders that they were leaving.

Daadajaan talked to them separately... He said "koi bhi baat ho toh Mujhe batana... Akele Tension na lena"

Sahir and eshaal nodded gratefully.

Sahir took hold of eshaal's bag after a good glaring session between each other  and sahir winning it with saying "tum meri jacket pakad lo... Yehi kaafi hai tumhare liye"

Eshaal narrowed her eyes at him then pulled the jacket from his hands and walked off.

Sahir shook his head and went behind her.

Sahir started his car while eshaal settled in passenger seat.

Most of the journey covered in silence... Eshaal slept for sometime to avoid the awkwardness... It felt like both were close when people were around but as soon as they were alone...there was hardly anything to conversate about.

Suddenly eshaal wokeup with a jerk... She looked at her side to see sahir peeking outside.

Sahir turned to her as said
"Sorry...woh agey I think koi beach hai...isiliye jam hai raasta "

Eshaal nodded.

After few minutes eshaal looked outside her window to see a beautiful beach.

She spoke "Kitna khoobsurat hai yeh... Kya hum yahan jaasakte hai? "

Sahir replied "haan jaa toh sakte hai laikin shaam ho rahi hai...aur mausam bhi badal raha hai...lagta hai jaise baarish hone waali hai...Ghar se daant padhegi.. Fir kabhi jainge"

Eshaal looked at the sky...it was really cloudy with heavy winds blowing across...she hmmed in reply.

Soon They reached zafirabad...eshaal immediately jumped out and went to unlock the door while sahir came later with bags in his hands.

Sahir placed the bags on ground & slumped on sofa with closed eyes.

Eshaal stared at his slumped form... The journey tired him.

After few minutes sahir opened his eyes to see eshaal tying her hair in a knot and going towards kitchen.

Soon she came out with a cup and stood in front of sahir.

She shook him lightly which made him open his eyes... He saw eshaal standing with a cup... His fingers brushed hers when he took the cup from her.

Eshaal went back to kitchen.

Sahir sipped the tea and
Thanked eshaal in mind because His head was hurting due to driving.

After sometime he thought to go to his room and rest there.

As he was about to pick the bags...eshaal walked to him...she took her bag from ground immediately and went to her room.

Sahir stood there for few seconds watching her leave.

He went upstairs and laid down to rest.

Few hours later sahir went down stairs to tell eshaal that they would order dinner and she didn't have to cook.

Sahir knocked on eshaal's door... Eshaal opened it and stood by the door with a questioning expression.

Sahir spoke "woh dinner hum bahar se order karlenge..."

Eshaal replied with a nod.

Soon Sahir ordered some Chinese food.

Eshaal took the containers ...emptied them in bowls and placed it on dining table.

Both sat in opposite chairs and silently had dinner.

Eshaal finished her food early and went back to kitchen.

After few minutes she came
With two cups of coffee and placed it on center table.

Sahir was seated on couch and was scrolling through his phone.

He looked up to see eshaal sitting in crisscross manner  beside him.

A smile broke on his lips watching her waiting for coffee to cool down like a kid looking at her candy.

He clasped her hand in his palm and placed a firm kiss on her wrist.

Eshaal's eyes widened at the scene... She drew her hand from his grip in a speedy movement.

Sahir brows furrowed for a moment but he then let it go knowing eshaal was a shy person.

After drinking coffee sahir turned to her and spoke "thanks for the coffee... Mai upar hi hoon... Kuch bhi ho toh mujhe awaaz laga dena.. Okay "

Eshaal nodded her head.

Sahir lightly kissed eshaal's forehead and left after saying "goodnight"

Both laid down in their rooms thinking about random things but somewhere in Their hearts a constant thought of each other prevailed.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
EID MUBARAK ❤
How are you all?
VOTE, COMMENT if you liked the chapter.
As you all know I give every comment section of every chapter of mine to share your views...i would like to adress few things like
"I DIDN'T LIKE THE CHAPTER "
"I DIDN'T LIKE THE STORY "
"NOW IT'S GETTING BORING "
Etc Etc are few things that doesn't sit well with me... I know as a writer I should take both good and bad things but I am already a very low self-esteemed individual... I'll most probably delete my book to not disappoint anyone with my not so good writing skills...BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH REALLY LOW PHASE IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES AND WITH SKILLS LIKE THESE WE WOULD USE IT AS A DISTRACTION...BUT IF THIS DISTRACTION IS ALSO GIVING ME DEPRESSION...I WOULDN'T LIKE IT RIGHT...I KNOW I MIGHT SOUND AS A NAGGING CHILD...If you like the chapter do tell that you liked it but the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM  is something i haven't  made peace with...Every individual is different... Some like it and some don't... I come in latter individuals...and
I COMPLETELY ACCEPT THAT I AM WEAK...IF THATS WHAT WILL MAKE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.
i know I am not at a kid age to take things on my heart but I do... The reason for late update is that my mind lingers around these things.
And if you dislike the story so much... You should probably stop reading it... Thats what I do... If I don't like a story... As much as I feel attacked by the story... I choose not to put a negative comment because someone is taking their time out from their busy life and giving you an escape from reality.
And I try to be as polite as possible replying to these comments... There are really really few Alhamdulillah but I does make me feel really useless , my mind just doesn't shut up 🙂
SORRY if I sound like an Ungrateful individual for thinking like this.
APOLOGIES IF I TOOK EVERYONE'S PRECIOUS TIME AND WASTED IT.. BUT it had to be addressed.
Jazakallahukhair❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

391 9 1
ہماری عام زندگی سے تعلق رکھنے والا طنز و مزاح سے بھر پور پیش ہے ایک افسانچہ۔۔۔
HEARTBEATS بواسطة Marufa1111

القصة القصيرة

479K 19.1K 21
Some cute short stories; Hoping that you all love it. On 21 july 2021 #1 in short stories out of 233k sto...
7.5K 237 1
عرض ناشر :_ محبت کے لیے کچھ خاص دل مخصوص ہوتے ہیں یہ وہ نغمہ ہے جو ہر ساز پر گایا نہیں جاتا ۔کچھ رشتے بہت انمول اور خوبصورت ہوتے ہیں جن کا آغاز ہم د...
1.5M 82.4K 128
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 📜✨ 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀🌹 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶�...