Marriage and other threads

By Goerks97

This story is a vampire/ werewolf au. Where reader is a werewolf and has arranged marriage with a vampire. Th... More

Prolog
The meeting
Hurt Feelings
A short conversation
The wedding
A new beginning
The grand tour
Mondays
Friends
A dinner with Werewolfs
Full moon
A meeting with the alpha
Tired
A strange feeling
Vampires and Werewolfs
A unexpected turn
The plan
No risk no fun
Home
Time to heal
Time to heal part two
The library
Old memorys
Sadness and cuddles
The door
Hanging out with friends
The fight
A sad story
Back to normal
Sweet gestures
Another plan?
Treason and bloody hands
I love you
The ex-girlfriend
A new case
A proposal
First practice
The silver book
Doppelgänger
A moment of doubt
The need to talk
The deepest trust
The gift
A nice dinner
Overthinking
In the library part one
In the library part two
Bad news
The sweet sound
Distraction
Nightmares or Visions?
Hard decisions
You are never a bother
The date
We need answers
Fear and guilt
Leave her?
The search
Hopeless
Sick
Hard times
Seperation
Brainstorming
Stress and fear
The white room
Hands
On the inside
A light in the dark
Reunited
The cathedral
Sunlight
Grief
What's next?
Hurt and comfort
Spirits
A promise
Poisoned
Hopeless
Look inside my heart
The Queen
Save you
Take me back
Back to life

The barn

361 20 28
By Goerks97

Siyeon's pov:

They were on their way home from the meeting. Sua was driving while Siyeon looked at her girlfriend's profile.

"She is so beautiful. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Siyeon thought.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" Sua suddenly said and gave her a quick look.

"No," Siyeon replied. "I need to admire your beauty." 

A smile appeared on Sua's lips. They arrived at their apartment building and got out of the car. Siyeon waited for Sua at the front of the car and intertwined their hands as soon as Sua was at her side.

"You did great earlier." The small girl pointed out, as they walked up the stairs.

"I was nervous, to be honest," Siyeon replied and opened their apartment door.

"I know you don't like to speak in front of people," Sua said while kicking off her shoes.

"You have no idea." Siyeon thought and remembered the times when she had to speak in front of her class.

The memory made her shiver.

"Are you alright?" Sua suddenly asked.

The blonde girl nodded and hung her coat on a hook.

"Good, then I think it is time for your reward," Sua said in a husky tone.

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT

She grabbed Siyeon's shoulder. A chuckle escaped Siyeon's lips while Sua leaned closer to her. Their faces were just a few centimeters apart.

"Or are you too tired?" Sua asked.

She didn't wait for an answer and kissed her girlfriend passionately. Soon the kiss got more heated. Sua started to unbutton Siyeon's shirt and let her fingers glide over the soft skin under it. In a swift movement, Siyeon got out of her shirt. She started to walk backward and pulled Sua with her.

"You are so hot," The taller girl said in between kisses.

Sua just let out a small chuckle and started to push Siyeon into their shared bedroom. Siyeon started to kiss her girlfriend's jaw. A soft moan escaped Sua's mouth as she took off her shirt and pushed Siyeon down on the bed. The lead was taken by Sua as always. The small girl was dominant in bed and Siyeon enjoyed it. The hot breath of her girlfriend grazed Siyeon's neck and it made her body shiver in excitement.

"Well, I think you are hotter than me," Sua whispered and softly kissed the blonde girl's neck.

She bit down a little on Siyeon's neck and made the other girl breathe faster. Sua let her tongue glide over the neck of her girlfriend and unzipped her pants.  With a gentle movement, she took them off. A small smirk appeared on Sua's lips for a moment before she traced kisses down her girlfriend's body. Siyeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation while Sua kissed her inner thigh. Soft moans filled the room when Sua pushed Siyeon's panty aside and let her tongue glide through her girlfriend's wet folds. 

"Don't stop baby," Siyeon whispered as Sua's tongue drew circles on her clit.

Sua let her fingers glide inside Siyeon and started to move them in and out gently. It was unusual for Sua to be this gentle.

"What are you doing?" The blonde girl asked barely able to speak due to the sensation.

She expected Sua to be rougher.

"I'm testing something. Tell me if you like it." Sua replied.

She moved her fingers simultaneously with her tongue. Siyeon couldn't hold back her moans.

"God, this feels so good." She said in between heavy breaths.

Sua didn't stop. 

"Sua.", Siyeon whispered as she felt her high coming closer.

Sua sent her over the edge and made Siyeon's body tremble. 

"How was that?" Sua asked while placing wet kisses everywhere on the blonde girl's body. 

"Amazing." Siyeon replied after her breath normalized a little."Normally you are rougher."

"I am." Sua agreed. "I wanted to try something new."

"And I liked it," Siyeon replied. "How about I try the same thing with you?"

A hint of a smile was on Sua's lips as she leaned down to kiss her girlfriend passionately. It seemed that the night wasn't over yet.

The next morning:

Dami's pov:

It was still dark when she opened her eyes. Y/n was laying next to her and was still sleeping. One of her arms was wrapped around Dami's waist. The Vampire girl looked at her sleeping wife for a while.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Dami whispered and caressed her face.

Y/n moved a little in her sleep but didn't wake up. Dami placed a soft kiss on Y/n's lips and carefully pulled her arm away. After that, the Vampire girl sneaked out of the room and let her wife sleep. She knew that Y/n needed to rest because of the stress she had lately.

Clouds hung over the land, so Dami decided to read in the garden. After she changed her clothes the Vampire girl stepped out in the fresh air and breathed in the smell of nature. Her bare feet touched the grass and it made her relax. Dami couldn't stop smiling. Of course, she knew that her wife had carried her to the bedroom and she thought it was the cutest thing ever. 

"She is such a lovely woman. I'm glad I have fallen in love with her." Dami thought as she lay down on the soft grass.

The grass tickled her bare skin but she didn't care. As time passed Dami finished her book. A sight left her mouth as she closed it and placed it next to her. The book was a good distraction but now she started to worry again.

"I need to take some weight off her shoulders." Dami thought and closed her eyes.

The birds chirped a lovely tune while the Vampire girl brooded over a plan to help her stressed wife. After a while, she felt someone laying down next to her.

"Morning, pup. Did you sleep well?" Dami asked, without opening her eyes.

"Yes, I did," Y/n replied.

Y/n's warm fingers wrapped around Dami's hand.

"I was wondering if we want to do the modification of the barn on our own," Dami said, as Y/n's fingers drew small circles on the back of the Vampire girl's hand.

"I don't know. Maybe I will do the planning." Y/n replied. "And if I do the modification on our own I'll ask Sua or Handong to help me. I don't want strangers on our property." 

"I can help you as well," Dami assured her.

Suddenly A pair of lips were pressed against Dami's. 

"Thank you," Y/n said as she pulled back.

Dami opened her eyes and met Y/n's. The Werewolf girl was leaning over her with a smile on her face. Dami raised a hand and brushed through her wife's hair.

"I love her eyes so much." Dami thought.

There was this small moment where Dami could feel the butterflies in her belly as she grabbed her wife's neck and pulled her down. Y/n closed her eyes and tilted her head a little to the side. Their lips touched for a sweet kiss. Dami couldn't resist and bit down softly on Y/n's bottom lip. The kiss got more heated as the Werewolf girl let her tongue slip into Dami's mouth. Suddenly Y/n pulled back and looked up at the sky.

"What's wrong?" Dami asked and looked at her confused as she let her hand caress her wife's cheek.

"Don't you feel the rain? Maybe you should take your book to safety." Y/n suggested and stood up.

She held out a hand for Dami and helped her up as well. Dami grabbed the book, as she felt the first raindrop on her skin. They walked hand in hand to the house.

"When do you want to start with the planning?" Dami asked as they stepped into the house.

"After lunch," Y/n replied.

"Speaking of lunch, will you help me?" The Vampire girl asked.

She looked at Y/n with her best puppy eyes.

"How can I say no, when you look at me like this," Y/n replied.

Together they prepared a delicious meal.  Y/n was a little quiet today, so Dami decided to tell her some stories about her past. 

"And that is how I lost my favorite book." Dami ended her story.

Y/n had listened to her carefully while eating and now her plate was already empty.

"Did you find it again?" She asked.

"One of the housekeepers found it. I think it was under a couch." Dami explained and took the last bit of her food.

Y/n chuckled but said nothing. She started to carry the dishes to the sink to wash them. Dami stood up to help her.

"You are a little quiet today." The Vampire girl pointed out and hugged the other girl from behind.

"There is a lot that goes through my mind lately," Y/n admitted.

"I understand," Dami replied and kissed her ear. "Remember I'm here to help you."

Y/n turned around in Dami's arms while a soft smile was on her face and again the Vampire girl couldn't resist. She kissed her wife on the lips while her heart beat heavily in her chest.

"Should we start with the barn?" Dami asked after she had pulled back and poked the other girl in the side.

"Yes, just let me grab my notebook," Y/n replied.

A shy smile was on her face as Dami let go of her. 

"I will be right back." The Werewolf girl said and ran upstairs.

At least Y/n's mood had changed a little and she seemed to be more talkative. Dami waited for her at the bottom of the stairs stairs. Y/n came running down and almost bumped into her wife. 

"Sorry baby." She apologized.

"It's okay. You seem to be excited." Dami replied.

"Yes." Y/n smiled, as she put on some shoes.

Dami on the other hand stayed barefoot.

"Maybe you should put on some shoes as well. I don't want you to step into a rusty nail or something." Y/n said.

In her voice was a slight tone of concern.

"You are cute when you worry about me," Dami replied. "But I think I will be fine," The Vampire girl added and kissed her wife's cheek.

"It's your decision." Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

Both girls stepped out of their house and made their way to the barn. Y/n opened the gate and let Dami enter first. The smell of hay filled their noses.

"So, how are we gonna do it?" Dami asked.

"Do you see those pillars? They carry the weight of the roof, so we can't take them away. If we want to get some space, we can take the empty horseboxes away." Y/n replied and scribbled something in her notebook.

The Vampire girl nodded and watched her wife.

"We need to lay out a mat." Dami pointed out and let her gaze wander around in the room.

"We can place a bench right here and how about a fridge for water and a table right here." Y/n pointed at her sketch.

Dami looked at it. For a sketch, it was really good.

"She is good at her job." Dami thought.

"Sounds good," Dami replied. "I can't wait to demolish all of this." She added and patted the wood of a horsebox.

"It will be hard work." Y/n pointed out and raised an eyebrow.

"I always wanted to use a sledgehammer." Dami smiled.

Her fingers touched the old wooden pillar. Y/n was still scribbling something in her book.

"How about we leave one box and pull the walls a little higher up, so the others can change their clothes?" Y/n asked.

"I think that is a good idea. Do you want to keep the platform with your favorite haystack?" Dami replied and pointed to the said haystack.

Y/n looked up from her notes and nodded.

"What do you think about that?" She asked and showed Dami her sketch again.

Dami walked over to her and looked at the notes. She had added some more features. There was a coat check near the entrance and changing room on the left side under the platform. The layout was simple, but very well placed.

"Wow, I think you did great. Looks very good."Dami said excitedly.

"Really?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, I'm glad, I married an architect."Dami pointed out and wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck.

"Actually, I'm an interior designer," Y/n replied.

"Really? I thought you design buildings." Dami asked confused.

"That is actually my father's job. He designs the outside and I'm in charge of the inside." Y/n explained.

"Still impressive," Dami whispered and leaned in for a kiss. "So when can we start and wreck things?" She asked after her lips parted from her wife's.

The small smile the Werewolf girl had on her face made the butterflies in Dami's belly go crazy. She needed to kiss those lips again so she pulled Y/n closer.

"She is so talented. God, I love her so much." Dami thought while the kiss lasted.

Y/n's pov:

You pulled back after a few kisses and looked Dami in the eyes.

"I will call Handong and maybe she will have time to help us." You said. 

Your wife smiled in excitement, as she let go of you.

"Are you sure you want to help? It will be dusty and loud." You asked and looked at her cutely.

Dami nodded and hugged you suddenly. You were a little surprised but wrapped your arms around her.

"You are the best," Dami whispered in your ear. "So smart, talented, and pretty." 

Thankfully she didn't see the huge blush on your face. You would've been embarrassed.

"Thank you." You replied, still red as a tomato.

Dami pulled back and gave you a swift peck on the lips.

"I have a question." Dami pointed out and looked nervous.

"Ask." You replied.

"Did you go to college to study interior design?" The Vampire girl asked and looked at the ground.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" You responded.

 Your wife was still looking at the ground and you noticed something was up. The way her body suddenly tensed and how she shifted a little away from you so you couldn't see her face made you concerned.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked and cupped her cheek with your hand.

She looked up with tears in her eyes and you knew she felt insecure and sad. You pulled her into a hug and Dami laid her head on your chest.

"You had a proper education and I was not even in school." Your wife explained as a sniff escaped her lips.

"That doesn't make you less intelligent." You tried to comfort her while rubbing her back gently.

Tears started to roll down her face and soaked your shirt.

"You must think I'm dumb." The Vampire girl replied after a while.

You pushed her away and grabbed both of her shoulders, as you looked her deep in the eyes.

"I would never think that because you are the smartest, kindest, and prettiest girl ever and I'm lucky to call you my wife." You said.

Dami brushed the tears away from her face and looked at you. Usually, you were the one that was insecure and not her. 

"Don't you ever think such a thing again." You said and hugged her tightly.

She slowly wrapped her arms around you.

"I love you." You thought but were too shy to say it.

You would give this woman the world if you were able to. She helped you in so many ways and she also made you a better person. You trusted Dami more than anyone else.

Later:

Y/n's pov:

Dami had calmed down and you had called Handong. She had arrived half an hour ago. The blonde girl even brought some tools. You were currently explaining the plan and she listened carefully.

"What do you think?" You asked after you were finished.

Handong just shrugged her shoulders. Her face was expressionless.

"Cold as always." You thought and guided Handong to the barn.

You opened the gate and stepped in. Your wife was already waiting. Her arms were crossed behind her back and she was smiling at you. Earlier you were capable of comforting her and she seemed to be a lot happier now.

"I assume you know my wife?" You asked over your shoulder.

The blonde girl took a quick look at Dami and nodded.

"Can I talk with you?" Handong asked.

"Sure." You replied.

She grabbed your arm and dragged you into a corner.

"Does she have to be around?" Handong whispered angrily.

"Yes, she will help us." You explained.

You looked over to Dami and gave her a soft smile. She blushed and looked away. Handong let out a sigh.

"I know you hate Vampires, but not all of them are bad. Just give her a chance and you will see that she is a kind person." You told Handong.

"I would prefer if she would keep a distance." The other girl hissed.

"I will talk to her." You replied and walked over to the tools. "How about you start with this box and we start over there."

The two boxes were far away from each other. Handong seemed to think and nodded after a while. You watch her start to demolish the box.

"It will be hard to make her open up." You thought and met Dami's gaze.

She looked at you confused.

"Is something wrong? Should I go?" She asked as you approached her.

"No it's just Handong. She hates Vampires more than I did." You explained and took Dami's hand in yours.

"You promised to tell me why." Dami pointed out and looked at the blonde girl.

"Later." You assured her. "Best you should keep your distance for now." You said and dragged her with you to the other corner of the barn.

You and Dami started to work and time passed by fast. The dust and noises didn't seem to bother her. After a while you got thirsty.

"I will go grab a drink. Do you want something as well?" You asked and leaned your hammer against a wall.

"Yes please," Your wife said and brushed the dust away from her face.

"She looks so cute." You thought and kissed her on the cheek.

Dami smiled and gave you a proper kiss on the lips. You pulled away and placed a few kisses all over her pretty face. It made her giggle. She pushed you away gently while she blushed hard.

"Go get me some water otherwise I will die of thirst." She joked.

"Don't get too close to Handong, okay?" You said as you turned around.

Handong was nearly finished with her box when you approached her.

"Hey, do you want something to drink?" You ask.

"Yeah, water would be nice." She answered without looking at you.

You left the barn and noticed that the clouds were gone.

"I need to tell Dami." You said to yourself, as you stepped into the house.

You grabbed three bottles of water and got back to the barn.

"I like your shirt." You heard Dami say, as you closed the gate.

"Sure you do." Your Werewolf friend replied and looked the other way.

Your wife was standing next to her and had her trademark smile on her face. You approached them and handed Dami her water. She took it out of your hand and walked back to where you were working. Handong gave you an annoyed look.

"Sorry, but she likes to make new friends." You said and handed her a bottle as well.

"She seemed to be nice." Handong pointed out and took a few sips of her water.

"I know." You replied.

"But I still don't like her." She added.

"You don't have to like her. Just try to be a little less cold around her." You suggested.

"I can't promise," Handong said.

She started to work again and you walked over to Dami.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." You whispered once you reached your wife.

"I just wanted to have a little chat with her," Dami replied confused.

"Listen, I meant it when I said you should stay away from her. I saw her once beat the shit out of someone that she thought was a Vampire but wasn't. You, on the other hand, are a Vampire and she will not hesitate to beat you if you provoke her." You explained.

"Okay, I will keep my distance." Your wife promised.

"Good." You sighed in relief. "Oh, and by the way, it's sunny outside now." 

"Really?" Dami asked.

You nodded and picked up the hammer again. Dami joined you and after a while, the horsebox was just a pile of wood and rusty nails.

Dami's pov:

She liked the work. It made her feel good, plus Y/n was at her side. The Werewolf girl looked so hot while working. The way her muscles moved made Dami feel things.

"Now we have to carry the wood outside," Y/n said.

"Okay, but can we make a break first? The Vampire girl asked.

It was late afternoon and she was a little tired. Y/n nodded and passed her some water. Dami sat down on the ground and swiped the sweat away from her face. 

"How can you even sweat?" Y/n asked and sat down at her side.

"I'm almost human and human sweat." She explained.

Y/n took her hand and examined it carefully. Dami thought it was cute how focused she looked.

"Is something wrong with my hand?" Dami chuckled.

"No, I'm just checking your body temperature," Y/n explained and touched Dami's forehead with the back of her hand.

"Okay?" Dami replied confused.

"Your face is not even hot or anything and my head feels like I'm on fire right now," Y/n said and placed Dami's palm on her cheek.

"You are right." Dami agreed.

It was not like Dami's body temperature was a lot colder. It was around twenty degrees. The Vampire girl placed her other hand on Y/n's face and pulled her closer. Their lips were about to touch when a cough interrupted them. Y/n pulled back and turned her attention toward Handong.

"I have to go, but you can call me when you need me again," The blonde girl said.

"Thank you Handong," Dami said after also turning her attention toward her.

"I will guide you to the gate," Y/n said and hopped on her feet.

Dami watched them walk away. Y/n opened the gate and the two girls exchanged a few words. It seemed that Handong liked Y/n. The girls said goodbye and Handong left. After Y/n had closed the gate again, she walked back to Dami.

"It seemed that you get along with her well. Should I be worried or jealous?" The Vampire girl joked.

"What? No, no you are the only one for me." Y/n assured her.

"Are you sure about that?" Dami asked and stood up.

"Of course I'm sure," Y/n said without any hesitation.

"You know that is another way to say that you love me?" Dami said innocently, as she wrapped her arms around her wife's neck.

"Is it?" Y/n swallowed hard.

"Yes," Dami replied and leaned in for a kiss.

They started to make out. Their lips moved in sync perfectly like they never did something else. Y/n pulled Dami closer and started to kiss her neck.

"We should probably stop," The Vampire girl said.

Her breath was already heavy.

"Why? There is no one around." Y/n pointed out and got back to kiss Dami's neck.

"We have some work to do and I know a much more comfortable place to do this," Dami explained and pushed her wife away softly.

"You are the boss," Y/n replied and gave her one last kiss on the lips.

She started to carry the wood and garbage out and Dami wanted to help her.

"Hey wait, what are you think you're doing?" Y/n asked.

"Helping you," Dami explained.

"Sun. Remember?" Y/n said and opened the gate again.

"Oh. I forgot that." Dami replied after she saw the light outside.

Y/n carefully carried the wood outside and placed it near the barn. It took her a while and Dami had no other choice than to watch her. The Vampire girl enjoyed the view while Y/n was oblivious to her staring. 

"So fucking hot." Dami thought and licked her bottom lip.

She couldn't wait to kiss her soft lips again and feel Y/n's skin under her fingers. After Y/n was done she massaged her neck and stretched.

"You worked hard today, baby." Dami pointed out and handed her wife a water bottle.

"I sure did. Do you know someone who could give me a massage later?" Y/n asked and poked Dami in the side.

"No," Dami said with a dead serious face.

"Okay," Y/n replied with a fake pout.

"If you ask me nicely, I will do it." Dami smiled.

"Yeah, but I want to take a shower first," Y/n replied. "Should I get your protective clothes or do you want to wait til the sun sets?" She added.

"We will wait." The Vampire girl decided.

It wouldn't take long for the sun to set, so the two girls made themselves comfortable on Y/n's favorite haystack. Dami cuddled the other girl and breathed in her scent. Her nose brushed against Y/n's neck.

"You are tickling me." The Werewolf girl chuckled.

"Oh really." Dami joked.

She started to tickle Y/n's side and the other girl started to laugh.

"Please. Mercy." Y/n said while tears of laughter streamed down her face.

Dami stopped and leaned closer to her wife.

"I will stop if you kiss me," Dami replied.

Y/n said nothing, just grabbed her neck, and pulled her down. They started to make out again. Y/n's hands wandered under Dami's shirt and touched her skin. She didn't move her hands up or down Dami's body. Her hands just stayed where they were.

"So she respects my wish." Dami thought and pulled away.

She was on top and looked down at her wife. Dami brushed through the other girl's hair and kissed her softly.

Later:

Y/n's pov:

You had taken a shower and were laying on the bed just wearing your underwear. Your phone was in your hand and you scrolled through social media, while you waited for Dami. You had decided to sleep in her room tonight. The door opened and your wife entered. She wore a loose shirt and sweatpants.

"Are you ready for your massage?" She asked and hopped on her bed next to you.

"Yes, Ma'am." You replied.

"Then turn around," Dami ordered.

You put your phone on the nightstand and lay down on your belly. Dami sat down on your legs, as you crossed your arms and laid your head on them. You tried to relax, as your wife started to massage your shoulders.

"God, your shoulders are tense." She pointed out

"It's because I'm sitting a lot at work." You replied and closed your eyes.

 You felt yourself relax more, as she massaged your shoulders. It felt good how her hands put just the right amount of pressure on your muscles. Dami's hands wandered to your neck and loosened the tension there.

"Hmm, you're good." You whispered.

Dami kissed your neck in response and moved her hands to your lower back. Her skilled hands got rid of the tension there as well and when she was finished she grabbed your butt. You felt soft kisses on your back. Dami traced them up your spine. Her hands never left your butt. She kissed your shoulder and nibbled on your ear after it.

"I hope it helped." She whispered in your ear.

"Yes." You replied.

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT

She kissed your neck and shoulders, as she opened your bra gently. You turned and let her continue kissing your body. Meanwhile, she took off your bra and threw it over her shoulder. You helped her out of her shirt and started to kiss her jaw. A soft moan escaped her mouth, as you nibbled on her soft skin.

"You are so hot." You said in between kisses.

"Shut up and kiss me," Dami replied, pressing her lips against yours.

You were surprised by her words and how aggressive her kissing got. She was usually gentle during sex, but you have to admit it turned you on even more. Her tongue slipped in your mouth, as she pressed you down to the bed. You were able to open her bra as well and took it off. Her hand glided down your body and reached your panty. Your tongue was fighting with hers, as her hand slipped into your panty. Her fingers glided through your wet folds.

"You are already wet for me." She smirked in between kisses.

"I told you, you are the only one for me." You replied.

Your breathing got heavier, as Dami's fingers slipped into you. She moved them in and out roughly. It was not her normal style and you were surprised. It was not too rough to be honest, just a little rougher than usual. As she kissed your neck and bit down on your skin, your moans got louder. Her tongue drew circles on your shoulder and her teeth glided over your skin, as her fingers never stopped moving.

"Use your tongue." You said with a heavy breath.

She seemed to understand what you wanted from her and traced kisses down your body. Her tongue started to lick on your clit and it made you breathe even faster. You felt you were close and so did Dami.

"Dami." You whispered her name.

You bit down on your bottom lip and let the feeling take over your body. One last moan escaped your mouth. Dami pulled her fingers out and started to kiss her way up your body. Once she reached your mouth she kissed you softly.

"Usually you are softer with me." You pointed out after she pulled away.

"You didn't like it then?" She asked and kissed your forehead.

"It was amazing, but I like it when you are more gentle." You admitted.

"Noted." She replied and placed a few kisses on your jaw.

"I guess it's my turn to make you feel good." You said and pinned her on the bed.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked smugly.

You brushed a loose strain of hair out of her face and leaned in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
4.6K 329 15
Jiu is a famous Vampire aka named "Cold Hearted Vampire" She kills her enemies without guilt along with her brother Siyeon. They both was invited to...
29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...