Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

60.

6.6K 233 223
By happinessnoise

In celebration of the release of the music video, jin had suggested we all gather and make food in the kitchen.It bathled me on how he thought this would go smoothly. when he planned to do this, i dont know, but i fear the day.

An example would be is how i banged my head on my own and I preposed how bad it would be if i was in a room full of 7 insanely clumsy men. He shrugged this off, saying he would put a crash helmet on my head and protect me with his life.

We had this discussion late into the evening as i lay with jin on the sofa watching a kdrama.

Jin seemed pretty tired so he had fallen asleep while i lay on top of him like a cat, which yoongi (who was sitting on the floor) had scoffed at.

I was smiling, as i had the tv remote and they were asleep.

This meaning i didn't have to lean over and grab it.It's not like i wanted to turn it off, it's just i knew we would want to watch it together tomorrow again.

Yoongi, seokjin and i had made it a habit of staying up late to watch films or dramas.Yoongi every time would sit on the floor, confusing me, but i would
probably be more confused if i asked.

Jins is pretty when he sleeps, and i had no problem in continuingly moving his hair out of his face, even when there was nothing to fix.

I hadn't slept in my bed in days. Oddly i went against my plans to not annoy jin. However, once you look at it, it's him that sabotaged these plans as he was the one who wanted me to be clingy.

I still was a bit apprehensive of jin and jungkook, however, i knew it was probably me being stupid.

_

I woke up early, jin still asleep and when i checked my watch it was 4 hours later. It wasn't that bad, i felt ok just sleepy. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen and if i had to bet, or make an educated guess, id sat he was in his own room. or possibly he could of stumbled into the wrong room and now was on someone floor.

I got up, trying not to wake jin. I had to untangle his arm to get out but after a minute i was successful in making sure i didn't make to much noise.

The rest of the members probably wouldn't be awake for hours.

But with me gone, jin would be waking up soon and would probably fall asleep at the breakfast table.

The sun had barely risen and the kitchen was still creepy to be in. i closed my eyes and ran across the room to the light switch, with the belief that if any ghost or whatever saw me, they would see me as polite young lad, as they would see me minding my own business so therefore they would let me be.

I also carefully opened my eyes, giving them time to adjust. I got started soon after. There no point making anyone else food. Ill just make myself something, maybe with enough left for jin, who would definitely wake up spoon.

"Hello" he mumbled, dragging himself into the kitchen.

"hello" i turned around, finding him leaning against a wall, half asleep.

"im sorry" i said quietly, peering at him. His eyes were closed.

"for what" expecting an apology for falling asleep, i smiled.

"for the other day. I wasn't thinking properly, so my words were inaccurate" his voice was so quiet but i could hear every word. I frowned. Why is he still thinking about that?

In The light, i could see his eyes were shiny. His arms were crossed, hugging himself.

"no-no, its fine" whispered back in an attempt quell him. He let out a string of unintelligible words.

Jin may come across as someone whose emotions are always intact (i mean more than others) However, jin still worrying and on the verge of tears meant he had not processed it very well.

Seeing him still so cut up over it, sickeningly, was a good enough apology, and if i knew he would be like this i would of forgiven him the first time he shouted at me.

"jin don't worry" i whispered trying to get him to calm downm

"don't worry" i moved his hair out of his face, the tangle of it was in his eyes and stuck to the tears on his cheeks.

He broke. The slightest hint of affection was enough to make him break down in floods of tears.

_

The first to wake up was namjoon, bouncing around the living room, rolling over all the sofa and floor. I watched him in disbelief as he jumped from the sofa to the armchair.

"something in his toothpaste" i heard jimin mumble who fell into said armchair after namjoon ran outside to the balcony to great the rest of the world.

I raised my eyebrows but ignored both parties.

I sat next to jin at the breakfast table, we had already set the table with breakfast yet the rest of the members were to out of their minds or half asleep.

Jin's eyes were red as he scrolled through his phone. He had been quiet for most of the couple hours we were together.

"so!" namjoon bounded forward and sat opposite us.

"so?" i but down the spoon i was trying to bend back into its original form down on the counter.

"When am i cutting your hair?"

"what" i knocked the spoon over. "when did you decide that?" i let my mouth hang open.

"yesterday." he grinned.

I don't remember agreeing to such a thing.

Jin scowled.
"don't you dare." he said venomously, his hand instinctively going to my hair in defense. "you're not doing anything to his hair"

"ill try my best-"

"that's not my point- there's nothing wrong with it- it doesn't need-"

"-he can't see"

"he can!"

I looked between them, as if watching a tennis match.

"We have our photoshoot soon, remember? After the award show? They might do it then" jin said pointing to the calendar which i noticed it had been changed to November. only 2 days afterwards like someone had only remembered when walking past. My guess yoongi.

"speaking of." namjoon started, sitting up and looking directly at jin. Jin had taken the spoon i had been trying to sort out and had bent in perfectly into place. I stared from him to the spoon, and inspected it in great detail, wondering if he had used witchcraft.

jungkook appeared next to me, hiding in his sleepy mop of hair. He must have woken up and dragged himself out here. It was almost like if he didn't know how he got there. His body leaned back, probably expecting the back of the chair to catch him.

"were you to listening?" jin said getting our attention.

"huh?" my eyes widened and i smiled feeling a slight shame for not paying attention.

Jin shook his head but laughed.

"we're going shopping today"

That's when jungkook woke up.

"jin? Jin" he started as if he was making sure he was talking to the correct person.

"I don't want to go out no-no" he started whining, his eyes im pretty sure we're not even open. And if they were it would only for him to spill his tears in protest of not going.

"we are" jin said holding his ground as the complaining boy leaned forward to cry onto my shoulders at the injustices of the world. We heard taehyung groan from his chair while jimin lay last asleep on the sofa.

"i dont want to gooo" taehyung groaned
"i-I'm innocent- i dont want to go-"

"ugh look at him, acting like he's being taken to jail" jimin rolled his eyes.

"We are all going. Its the shopping centre anyway so I'm sure you will find a shop you like" Namjoon said kindly to taehyung, who was close to swinging from the lights at this point in protest. Jungkook had stopped his whining and supposedly fell asleep, his head back on my shoulder. But i noticed as i looked down at him,

his eyes reflected off the kitchen light, telling me he definitely wasn't and was just faking it.

a/n:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
Rules By China

Fanfiction

40.8K 315 38
Simple rules to follow. All of them broken overtime.
41.9K 2.1K 64
Vine, Youtube, Hospitals, suisides, sons, dads, secrets. ~♡Yoonmin♡~♡soonhoon♡~ "IK I'm fucked up deal with it"-째/Jay {Started August 8th 2017} {Ende...
1.3K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy