Above The Surface (LucaxReade...

Oleh Bluegarnet123

*COMPLETED* In the town of Portorosso, Italy, summer vacation is just beginning. Adventure is around every c... Lebih Banyak

Just A Myth
Day To Day Chores
Family Dinner
The Accidental Change
Walking And A Vespa
Laughter On The Surface
Reaching Daydreams
Family Spites
The Human Town
Challenge Accepted
Tough Learning
Interesting Dinner?
A Normal Day's Work
Signing In The Race
Training
Suspicious
Something New
Preparing And Jealousy
Betrayal
The Aftermath
The End Of The Finsh Line
So Long, Friend...

Underdogs

3.2K 111 141
Oleh Bluegarnet123

~The Lord shall fight for you.~ Exodus 14:14

Ughhh, my body hurts!😭😭😭
Someone in the comments said the ice-cream cones were actually—probably—gelato.😅 so imma put (IC/F-G/F) : (ice-cream flavor — Gelato flavor) because I'm paranoid and questioning my life choices. 😊

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Classic human town. Pretty cool, right?" Alberto threw an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders, the girl smiling in reply as she nodded.

"This place is amazing." (Y/N) turned, Alberto's arm now under her chin as she addressed Luca. "Right, Luca?"

Still pouting from Alberto's earlier teasing, he immediately perked up at the girls words, nodding as he tried to get rid off the heat on his face. "Oh, y-yeah! It is."

Hearing the sound of a bell, the three teens turned and seen two old women walking out of a establishment, (IC/F-G/F) comes in their hands.

"Hey, you do it now. Just say the thing." Alberto let go of (Y/N) and nudged Luca's arm, the boy gulped silently as (Y/N) watched a (H/C) man play cards.

Not noticing their friend stopped walking, Luca chuckled lightly, his arm out as he addressed them. "Madams, what's wrong with you, stupido?"

The old women immediately turned to glare at the boys, gasping incredulously as they frowned. Luca chuckled nervously as Alberto kept his cocky attitude, making the women grunt in anger.

That attitude changed when Alberto got smacked upside the head with a umbrella and Luca with a purse, the two groaning in pain as they hit the ground.

(Y/N) finally looked away from the vaguely-familiar man when he won the card game, laughing in triumph as his opponent slumped in defeat, groaning when his head hit the table.

Seeing her friends on the ground, clutching their heads, she shook her head and sighed with fond smile as she walked over.

"And why are you two on the ground?" (Y/N) asked cheekily, titling her head as she leaned over them. "Holding your heads in pain?"

Alberto lightly glared at her as Luca pouted with puppy eyes, (Y/N) the notices the  (IC/F-G/F) cones stuck to her friends heads, the boys oblivious to them.

"Come on!" Laughing, she holds her hands out for them to take and pulling them up. "Don't look so down! Just remember that I warned you not to do it."

"Hush, (Y/N)!"

. . . . .

"Maybe I said it wrong?"

Luca rubbed his head where the purse hit him, frowning as (Y/N) patted his back. "I don't think you were supposed to say that, Luca."

Alberto pulled the (IC/F-G/F) out of his head, cautiously licking it when his eye widen. "Mmm!"

He took the cone from Luca's head and shoved it in his mouth, making Luca's eyes widen at the flavor. "Wow!"

Taking another lick, Luca turned to (Y/N). "(Y/N), you gotta try this!"

Giggling, she shook her head and waved her hand. "It's okay, I'm not really hungry right now."

Luca frowned. "A-are you okay?"

(Y/N) smiled softly, knowing what he was implying. "Yeah, I'm okay."

He then nodded uncertainly, eyeing her for another minute before looking around and licking his cone.

Luca accidentally bumped into (Y/N) as he really got a look at the town, gasping when he sees a stone carving of a dead fish, biting his fingers and whimpering when he saw the statue.

They looked at each other in fear, Luca speed walking over to Alberto as (Y/N) shook her head and followed. "Mm-mm. Nope. Not today."

"Alberto, this is too dangerous." Luca pulled on his arm. "Let's get out of here."

"A-and go where?" Alberto questions, looking at the two in confusion.

Before they could move any further, loud upbeat music started to play, catching their attention as a red Vespa came into view.

"Are we really seeing a Vespa?!" (Y/N) whisper-yelled, jumping in excitement as she moved between Luca and Alberto, grabbing their hands.

"Whoa!" Luca slowly smiled in awe as they held their hands to keep from jumping around. Alberto nodding vigorously to (Y/N)'s question.

"It's Signor Vespa!"

. . . . .

The boy revved the engine of the Vespa, the mirror on the handle catching his smirk as a cop rolled her eyes, 'done' written all over her face.

"Mannaggia!" She stopped writing in her pad as she looked towards the music. "Here we go."

. . . . .

A (H/C) man sighed in dissatisfaction at the sound of music, pinching between his eyes and leaning in his chair as he prepared for the worst. "Urca, this boy again?"

The old women next to him patted his shoulder sympathy as her husband shuffled their cards, the old man chuckling lowly at the younger mans behavior. "Don't worry about it. It's just for the rest of the summer, maybe he won't be here next year."

"That'll be the day."

. . . . .

A tall man in purple robes rubbed his temple in discomfort, his hands in a praying motion. "Oh, Mamma Mia! Please, no more revving."

An old women glares at the cocky boy as she yells (friendly) profanities and complainants from her window as he drove by.

. . . . .

Ignoring the complaints and glares, Ercole revs the Vespas engines louder, holding on as he went faster. "Ciao! Ciao!"

Two boys panted as they ran after Ercole, a giant sub in their hands as they held it above their heads.

. . . . .

Alberto let go of (Y/N)'s and Luca's hands as he started to slap Luca's chest in excitement.

"Beep, beep!" Ercole waves his hands as the three teens barely have time to dodge, the boy riding around the statue as he laughed. "Pride of Portorosso coming through!"

He lowered his shades at a woman. "Ciao, belle!"

"Hmm?" She looked away, gagging. "Blech!"

Not taking the hint, he winked. "You're making me blush."

Ercole slowed down as he got off of his Vespa, a  prideful smirk on his face as he took off his shades and sat down at a table, his minions holding the sub and looking forward as if they were soldiers. "And now, who wants to watch me eat a big sandwich? Hmm?"

"There it is." Alberto gasped in awe, looking at his friends. "That's how we're gonna see the world."

"Hmm, I don't think everyone likes this boy very much." (Y/N) observes, moving the walk with the boys before a ball was kicked in front of them.

"Hey, little help?" A tanned skinned boy moved his leg in a kicking motion as Luca stared at the ball.

He kicked it, but in a completely different direction, the teens and the kids watched as the ball hit a building and headed straight for the Vespa.

The ball knocked the stand right off and the Vespa started the lean over, Ercole gasping in horror as Ciccio dived off of the diced and under the Vespa, saving it.

Ercole ran over and fell to his knees. "Oh, mamma mia! Talk to Ercole. Are you hurt?"

"Well, my head kinda hurts..."

"Not you, Ciccio! Out of the way!"

Guido lifted the Vespa as Ciccio crawled away and and stood next to him, the two watching as Ercole fussed over the red vehicle.

"Oh, piccolina, if there is so much as a scratch." Not seeing any, his sighs with relief before standing and looking at everyone. "Someone got lucky today. Hmm? Who got lucky?"

The group of kids pointed at the teens, Luca flinching softly with his leg still in the air, Alberto just standing and (Y/N) leaning on her leg as she folded her arms.

"Mm-hmm. Out-of-towners, eh?" Ercole smiles as he walked closer. "Let me welcome you."

He then took off his sweater from around his neck and held it out. "Ciccio?"

Ciccio gasped as he took it gently and stared at it as if it was a ancient relic, backing away as (Y/N) stared after him in shock.

"I am delighted to meet you, Number One,  Number Two and Number Three." He wiggled his fingers at the three as he continues to smile. "I love your stylish clothes."

The boys looked at their clothes as (Y/N) started to glare at Ercole. "Where did you get them? A dead body?"

He laughed loudly at his joke as Ciccio snickered. "Dead body."

Ercole sighed, his hand on his hip. "I'm kidding."

"Uh... Look, Signor Vespa—" Alberto started to speak.

"Signor Vespa?" Ercole laughs again, cutting him off. "This guy funny, hmm?"

"Hey, don't interrupt—!" (Y/N) hissed under her breath, Luca being close enough to hear it as he puts his hands on her shoulder.

"I am Ercole Visconti." Ercole interrupted, smirking at (Y/N) angered look. "Five-time winner of the Portorosso Cup."

Alberto tilted his head, confused. "The Portorosso what?"

"The Portorosso Cup!" Ercole snapped, waving his hands in a irritated manner. "How do you think I paid for my beautiful Vespa?"

Luca looked at the Vespa in quite awe before jumping back into (Y/N) as Ercole blocked his view.

"Hey, stop looking." He glared, whispering. "She's too beautiful for you."

"I, uh..." Luca couldn't look at him, intimidated.

"Uh, I—I, uh." Ercole mocked, laughing again as he clapped. "I love it! The little guy can't even get a word out."

He leans closer to Luca, scoffing. "Oof. And he smells like behind the pescheria."

"Hey, my friend smells amazing!" Alberto defended, pointing a finger at Ercole as (Y/N) stood in front of Luca, a fierce glare on her face.

Noticing her glare, he jumped before covering it with a cough, sweating a little as he waved his hands. "Sorry, sorry. I'll make it up to him. Ciccio, Guido."

Ciccio and Guido grabbed (Y/N) and Alberto as world grabbed a hold of Luca's arm. The grunting as they tried two get out of Ciccio's and Guido's holds.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" (Y/N) glared at Guido and growled, making him gulp, hoping she doesn't kill him as he still keeps her in his arms.

"Luca!"Alberto shouted as he struggled.

"Alberto! (Y/N)!" Luca reaches for them as he tried to get Ercole to let go, the boy laughing as he pulled Luca closer to the statue.

"Ah, just a little bath."

"Oh, no, no, no!" Luca whimpered as Ercole forced his head near the water.

"It's funny!"

Luca grunted as he pushes back against Ercole, making him add more pressure as he laughed.

"No!" Luca turned his head away from the water as it hit his cheek, making a few scales show.

Noticing a green color, Ercole squinted his eyes in suspicion. "Huh?"

"Hey! Ercole, basta!" Giulia shouted, her bike attached to a cart full of fish as she rode around the statue.

"Oh, look who's here. Spewlia." Ercole chuckles mockingly. "Wow. That's how you're training for the race?"

Having enough, (Y/N) stomped on Guido's foot, making him yelp in pain as Ciccio let go of Alberto as the teens ran behind Giulia's cart to get to Luca, the three watching what was going on as (Y/N) held Luca close, making him blush.

Giulia waved a fish in Ercole's face menacingly."Your reign of terror is coming to an end—!"

"Coming to an end." Ercole folded his arms, smirking in triumph. "You mean like a year ago?

"When you quit in the middle of the race?" He started to gag mockingly. "Because you couldn't stop throwing up?"

Giulia glared. "I didn't quit. They made me stop."

"I think that is worse." Ercole deadpanned before waving his hand in a 'shoo, shoo!' motion. "Now, go away. I'm having fun with my new friends."

(Y/N) stood up, glaring as she placed her hands on her hips. "We're not your friends, you Pagliaccio!"

Ercole gasped, offended as Giulia smiled at the girl, turning back to the boy. "They're coming with me."

She turned to them again as she hopped on her seat, still glaring at Ercole. "Hop on. I could use the extra weight."

She blew raspberries at him as she started to peddle, (Y/N) and Alberto staring him down as Luca looked between them.

"Fine." Ercole smirked again, yelling after them. "Go start a club. For losers!"

"Maggiore! Another sighting. In the harbor, this time." Giacomo jogged over to the cop, worry on his face.

"I know." She nodded, holding up a paper. "We are setting up a reward. Someone's gonna win a nice prize."

Ercole gasped excitedly. "Me! Me! I win the prizes!"

"Ciccio!" He yelped when Ercole smacked him in the nose. "Get your daddy's harpoon! We're gonna catch a sea monster."

"Sì!" Guido agreed, hopping around as his foot still ached, Ciccio exclaiming in excitement.

Alberto, Luca, and (Y/N) stared at the trio, the former frowning angrily at his words as Luca tugged (Y/N) closer protectively.

____________
Note: HEY! Hellooo! And all that jazz! UwU❤️ 33 mins in!! I wonder who that man was....👀👀

Ercole is pretty much a jerk, am I right? I haven't met anyone who actually liked him tbh...
My phone is at 6% right now! 😭 my arms still hurt! Like—okay, I'm trying to get back into my GOOD sleeping schedule, setting my alarm to 10:30 at night so I could go to bed and wake up to aleast 8:00/9:30 in morning.

buuutt it doesn't seem to be working because my body doesn't want to rest until 3:30/4:30 in the morning! 🤬🤬😭While I do wake up at around 8:00/9:40, I always end up falling back asleep until it's freakin 12:00/3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!! COME ON!

I'm hungry now...😭😂😂😂 I should have a chapter or two for Dirty Diapers soon! 😊❤️

Uh... Pagliaccio means "clown" I think?😅😓 I looked it up.
____________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 2339

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 177 19
Are you a fan of fantasy? Unreal things, adventure, unrealistic persons? If yes, this story is the perfect one for you. Turn on your imagination and...
70.9K 2K 32
The battle of Portorosso is over, and everyone is healing. Well - almost everyone. Alberto finds himself stuck in the past, unable to move forward, a...
3.3K 89 5
Now that Luca and Giulia have graduated, Alberto couldn't be happier. He's ready to make this summer the best one ever! And yeah, he's a little more...
1.7K 34 14
y/n was taken away from her home in Encanto as a young girl. She was Mirabel and Camilo's closest friend when they were kids. Years later when Tia Ju...