Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 100

2.8K 129 2
By Rezioj27

    It's been more than a month since Shen Liang returned to the imperial city. Before the rainstorm, he even went to Tianmen College to go to school every day. The banquet, only this time in the carriage of the palace, went to Qingping palace with Lao Lin and Tianshu. At this time, there were not a few people staring at him in the dark. The moment he stepped out of the palace, the spies separately gave them to each other. The master went to the message, including the emperor in the palace.

    "Shen Liang went to Qingping Palace? How did he look?"

    The emperor who was reviewing the memorials raised his head after hearing the report, and an inexplicable ominousness struck his mind, but he couldn't follow through. He didn't care about it, just curious. Shen Liang's reaction. Normally, it should be impossible for any twin or woman to be calm when they learn that they are going to marry someone who is about to die. For some reason, he always feels that Shen Liang is not easy.

    "Your Majesty's forgiveness, the armored guard is guarding him, and the humble servant dare not get too close and didn't see his expression clearly."

    "Yeah."

    Nodding in understanding, the emperor thought for a while and asked: "I know he is going to Qingping What does the palace do?"

    "It is said that he knows how to heal, and I want to see if he can help." It

    was not the shadow guard leader who answered him, but Yang An, who was waiting on the side. The emperor frowned, "He knows how to heal?

    " Yes, it was stated in the memorial report submitted to you last night.”

    The leader of the shadow guard quickly added, the emperor flipped through the imperial case and found out the memorial report last night. Medical skills: "How is his medical skills?"

    Last night he only noticed Shen Liang's life and completely ignored this point. If he...

    "This..." The

    Shadow Guardian hesitated and replied after pondering for a moment: "Please Your Majesty's forgiveness, Shen Liang only showed his hand when the eldest princess mansion committed a life case, and he didn't know whether his medical skills were good or bad."

    "He is only fifteen, and he shouldn't have too advanced medical skills."

    The emperor didn't blame him, he was just muttering to himself, the ominous premonition in his heart lingered, and it always felt as if something was missing, and he couldn't figure it out for a while.

    In the eastern inner city of the imperial city, no matter how heavy the rain is, whether Qingping King Pei Yuanxun is awake or not, the iron armored guards still continue the luxurious lineup of the Qingping Palace. Two rows of more than one hundred iron armored guards clear the way, and there are also two rows of more than one hundred iron armors. Guards and cavalry flocked behind, and a carriage made entirely of agarwood lives in the middle, marching toward the Qingping Palace in a mighty manner.

    "Welcome to the princess!"

    Under the attention of the hundreds of people, the huge and luxurious agarwood carriage stopped in front of the Qingping Palace. The hundreds of iron-clad guards who had been waiting outside ignored the rain. They swept their fists and knelt down on one knee. Yesterday, the emperor was greeted with a grand grandeur.

    They did all this to show an attitude, an attitude that both King Qingping and Iron Armored attaches great importance to the new princess.

    "Wang Concubine, please!"

    Lao Lin, the housekeeper of the palace, stepped forward personally, and a dazzling red figure got out of the carriage, and he shook the light on the side to open the oiled paper umbrella. A drop of rain didn't let it fall on him, sinking. Liang came up from the carriage and raised his right hand in a     magnificent manner: "Everyone, please!"

    "Thank you, the princess!" The

armored guards thanked in unison, shaking the sky, whether it was the people watching or the spies in the dark, everyone was intuitive. Feel the attitude of Qingping Palace.

    "In the princess, please!" The

    act was done, Lao Lin bowed again and made a gesture of please, calmly straightened his spine, moved his steps, and walked between his clothes, the lines of his clothes did not move, and his temperament was comparable to that of a noble man in the palace or someone who didn't know. Maybe I thought it was the queen who was here.

    "Welcome to the princess!"

    Even if they have entered the palace, the gates of the palace have been closed, people outside can still hear the iron armored guards shouting in unison, and the people who gathered together all talked about it, and they all followed the palace. The impulse to continue to watch inside, but unfortunately, the palace is heavily guarded, and it is not that ordinary people like them can spy on it at will.

    Not to mention them, even those invisible hidden places, the spies from all households can't get close. They see more iron armored guards, and more hidden parts of iron armored guards hidden inside and outside the palace. A fly may even move in immediately .

    "Cool, it's been a long time. Why

    didn't you come to see me in Luofengju? It made me feel like I am in love with you, and I really miss..." "Little ancestor, I beg you to have your eyes on your head without thinking." No?"

    All the way into the main courtyard where Pei Yuanxun lived, before Shen Liang had time to step into the dormitory, Chu Li, who had had several connections with him, flew in front of him. In other words, however, he did not have time to fully perform this time. Xiao Muchen unceremoniously covered his mouth and dragged him aside, making sure that he was unlikely to break free before raising his head and grinning: "Three Sister-in-law, he is inherently inferior. Later, I will take him on your behalf."

    He has heard that there are so many ways for Sansao to punish people. The most important thing is, third brother. It would definitely be towards him, so it's better not to offend him.

    "Treasurer Chu has a real temperament, very good."

    Shen Liang smiled faintly, as if he was really complimenting someone. No one heard anything unusual, except for Lei Zhen, who had been with him for a while, with a weird expression.

    "Let go!"

    Hearing this, Chu Li suddenly broke away from Xiao Muchen's restraint just like taking a Dali pill, and leaned forward in front of him: "Sansao, you still have a vision. It's worth seeing at a glance. People, compared with Shuanghuamei, but why are you going to marry the third brother, I still want to..."

    "Tianshu, throw it out!"

    "Yes!"

    "Eh? Tianshu, what are you doing... Let me go..."

    Pei Yuanxun's voice suddenly sounded, Tianshu's figure flashed, and he picked up his back collar and threw him out of the main courtyard like a trash. People slaughtered.

    Everyone seems to have been used to such battles for a long time, and their eyelids moved a little bit. The only person who showed sympathy was Xiao Muchen, who had been broken away by him before. Although his way of expressing sympathy was quite different, he shook his folding fan and sighed, look. Getting up is no different from gloating.

    "

    I'm very angry ?" Entering the bedroom, Shen Liang smiled, Pei Yuanxuan pretended to be upset: "The princess was molested in front of me, can it be so angry?"

    "Is it."

    Shen Liang did not express any more opinions. He stepped forward and lifted the quilt on his body, ignoring the widening eyes of everyone, and dexterously pushed open the shirt on his body. The balanced and powerful muscles of the upper body were exposed to the air, and there was no trace of fat in the chest and abdomen. Alluring, the only thing that spoils the beauty is a circle of white gauze wrapped around the waist and abdomen.

    "The wound has recovered well, the ischemia condition has also improved a lot, and the rest is training." After

    checking the wound recovery, Shen Liang put his hand on his wrist and tested his pulse. His condition was immediately improved. It was clear at a glance. Although he had given him a blood transfusion the day before yesterday, Lei Zhen and Yuan Ling were worried about his body and did not lose too much. He still needs to raise it for a period of time to fully recover.

    "That's it, just take it off and don't wear it?"

    Pei Yuanxun, who was sitting on the head of his bed, glanced intentionally at his open shirt and exposed upper body, and the meaning of the words was self-evident.

    "It won't be less meat for a while."

    Said that, Shen Liang still leaned in to help him draw up his shirt, covered it with a thin quilt, and glanced with a bit of dismay, he had to say, Pei Yuan Yan is really a very attractive man. From face to figure, no part of his body is imperfect. Shen Liang asked himself that he was not a horny person. It was okay when he checked the wound. After the check, he had a leisurely mind. To the balanced and powerful sexy body, I was somewhat attracted.

    "Go to close the door, I will leave it to you to see it alone."

    Pei Yuanxun obviously understands his own charm, and there is no slightest embarrassment in his words.

    This skinny is no one.

    All the people in the room lowered their heads and spit out silently, and Shen Liang smiled at the corners of his mouth, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pat the upper part of his abdomen wound.

    "Um..."

    Although this slap did not touch the wound, it also affected the healing wound. Pei Yuanyi reflexively cried out, and Shen Liang leisurely sat down by the bed: "Don't forget me What I said, before the injury is complete, you will be dead if you dare to die. Take off your clothes? You don’t think the wound will crack, don’t you?"

    " Isn’t this king just kidding, okay, I know, you Nothing else to say?"

    Pei Yuanyu wanted to cry without tears, and pitifully took him by the hand and forced him to sit down by the bed. Starting today, they are fiances. If it were not for fear of wronging him, he I even want to marry him in court today, let him be given his surname, and then join hands with him to live and die.

    "What are you talking about? Everything is expected, what can I say?"

    Knowing what he was expecting, Shen Liang deliberately put on a posture of incomprehensibility, Pei Yuanxu saw it, but could only helplessly. A wry smile: "How long are you going to be angry? Isn't it all over? This king promises that I won't do it again in the future."

    This temper is too big.

    "Not angry."

    Shaking off his hand, Shen Liang took out the prescription of Zhang and handed it to Zhoufu Doctor: "This is a new prescription that I formulated based on the prescription of Lay Xuefeng. The hemostatic effect should be better than the previous one. Just in case you need it in time, as for the prince’s blood-enriching prescription, you can just look at it. The good medicine is bitter, don’t be afraid to take the heavy medicine. "

    Your last sentence is the point?

    This is the voice of everyone present, and at the same time they secretly warned themselves that they must not offend him in the future. The princess has the means and they are not afraid, because he is afraid that he will be able to medically and be superb!

    "Yes, I'm going to dispense the

    medicine now , so I won't disturb the prince and princess." Wiping the cold sweat that didn't exist, the Zhou Fu doctor took the prescription and withdrew it.

    "We've also gone out, master you talk slowly."

    Upon seeing this, Tianshu and the others hurriedly rubbed the soles of their feet, not forgetting to take away Lao Lin and Xiao Muchen Chuli who seemed to want to stay to join in the fun, Lei Zhen didn't even know it for a long time. Where did they go, in a moment, only Pei Yuanxuan and Shen Liang were left in the huge bedroom.

    "Cool, my wound hurts."

    Not daring to stand up casually, Pei Yuanxun could only sell miserably, and his eyes were full of smiles.

    "It's already healed, where can the pain go?" He

    retorted, Shen Liang still walked over and sat down on the bed again, Pei Yuanxuan grabbed his hand: "Strange, this king suddenly felt that the wound did not hurt. , My heart hurts a bit, let me see Liangliang?"

    "Fuck you." After

    all, he couldn't be stretched, Shen Liang couldn't help but punched his chest.

    Pei Yuanxun took advantage of the situation and grabbed his hand and pressed it to his chest. The jokes under his eyes faded away, replaced by satisfaction and prudence: "In this way, even if our marriage contract is settled, when I get better, let's work together. Watch a good day, marry you in the beautiful scenery, don’t worry about Wei Jia and Shen Da, they will not be absent from our wedding."

    "Well, look at the arrangements."

    He didn’t get married early or late . Poor, the only requirement is that the brother and Wei family must be present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
562K 30.2K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
277K 825 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...