Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 89

2.5K 125 4
By Rezioj27

    The blood transfusion method is detailed in the medical classics, and the tools required are also slightly involved. Shen Liang guessed well. The Dark Guards were once the guards built by Jiang Heng himself. At that time, some people inherited his mantle, and they were quite nostalgic. As long as it was Jiang Heng's things, they had been kept and used for hundreds of years, so there were ready-made tools in the Nether Guardian. After amused Shen Liang, Lei Zhen personally took it.

    "Tianshu, that really is our future princess?"

    The breath on Shen Liang's body is too terrifying. After finishing the things he ordered, the Iron Armored Guards and his party did not dare to approach easily. The butler Lao Lin took their wretched hands and rubbed their hands. Looking at him, a pair of old eyes shone, like a little pair of signs, the prince was finally satisfied.

    "What do you want to do? Lao Lin don't blame me for not warning you, the prince is a dear princess, if you offend him, when the prince wakes up, you have to pull out your hair."

    Before Tianshu, he shook his face and looked on guard. Looking at him, this old guy doesn't want to make trouble, right?

    Tianshu and others had the same idea as him. They knew how shameless Lao Lin was.

    "What are you talking about? Is it okay to be a little bit conscious? The old man just sighed, the prince didn't know what shit luck was, he could find such a beautiful and individual pair, really a flower inserted in it. It's cow dung."

    Lao Lin shook his head speciously. He spoke smoothly, but the people in Tianshu heard a black line on their forehead. Together with their prince, it was just cow dung?

    "No, I have to say hello to the princess..."

    "Don't don't..."

    "Lao Lin, don't make trouble..."

    "Don't drag us if you want to die."

    "You old man..."

    Lao Lin I really wanted to come out, and the posture was about to pass. Tian Shu and the others were shocked, and they quickly grabbed him, really let him pass, maybe the prince wakes up and there will be no princess. When the time comes, everyone in their presence will probably have to go to Huanxi Tower for a while, isn't the dead old man deliberately harming others?

    "Mmm..."

    "What are you doing?"

    Is it funny?

    I don't know when I noticed that their cool backs were leaning against the edge of the table, looking at Erlang's legs, and the group of people pulling Lao Lin all had their foreheads black and their faces embarrassed.

    "Let go!"

    Lao Lin took advantage of the situation to break away from their shackles: "You bastards, are you courageous and fat, right? See how the old man will deal with you in the future." He

    glared at them fiercely, and he smiled wretchedly when he turned around. Walked towards Shen Liang.

    "Farewell, Lao Lin!"

    Tianshu and the others hurried after seeing this. The prince didn't wake up, and no one in the entire palace could cure him.

    "Princess, the first time I met, I am the housekeeper of the palace, my surname is Lin, and you can call me Lao Lin." To

    everyone's surprise, Lao Lin not only introduced himself without problems, but also bowed to the rules after he was done. , Tianshu and the others who were chasing the past all had their jaws dropped all over the floor, seriously doubting whether he was possessed by something dirty, thinking that when the old emperor came, he could be a demon, how can he be so honest now.

    "Steward Lin, I'm not the princess of your family yet, just call me Shen Liang."

    Nodding, with a shallow smile on Shen Liang's face, as much as possible to ignore the irritability that arises because of worry.

    "Sooner or later, get used to it."

    Lao Lin's muttering is no one. Everyone in the room can hear Shen Liang. Of course, Shen Liang is no exception, but he didn't express his position or deny it anymore, restraining himself. One thing, anger is another thing. He is still angry now and doesn't want to get involved with someone for the time being.

    "Wang Concubine..."

    "Wang Concubine, the sky is about to dawn, why don't you go to rest first, and we can be here."

    Tianshu, who is always watching Lao Lin, sees his eyes suddenly glowing, and hastily stepped forward, not only blocking it. The people who smashed him also blocked everything he had to say.

    Shen Liang heard the words and looked at the gray sky outside the window: "Okay, find someone to take me back." After

    he said, he was about to stand up, and Shao Guang, who is more familiar with him, quickly stepped forward and held him: "Don't be cool. , Just rest here. If the master wakes up without seeing you, he will definitely be anxious. Don’t you feel bad."

    "Why should I feel bad?"

    Shen Liang sat back, carelessly dressing up before raising his head. "According to your statement, you came to me after he was in a coma. He didn’t even know where I was coming? No, he would be anxious. You exposed his secrets. He should be anxious to punish you. . " "

    Princess ...... "

    heard this, men are immediately Cheer up, it is they bother anyone, ah, to conceal his master is, why are they trained?

    "Okay,

    let's talk about it, what's the matter with the setting sun." The joke was a joke. After a while, Shen Liang became serious. He temporarily stopped the blood of Pei Yuanxun, but did not help him to detoxify. It was not that he didn't want to. No, his pulse condition is very strange, and he doesn't know the blood setting sun himself, so he really dare not take medicine casually for a while.

    "Don't dare to conceal the princess. The setting sun was caused by the master when he was very young, and the master's master's medical skills are quite good, but it took him a whole year to dispense hemostatic medicine. Later, he told his master that only the ancestor of the Wei family, Jiang Heng, had detoxified the poison for hundreds of years. If he could find the medicinal poison book left by him, he might be able to detoxify. Look everywhere for the Poison Medicine Tome. We didn’t know that the Poison Medicine Tome is on your body some time ago. He has been tortured for more than ten years. It’s too hard. After     speaking, Tianshu hugged his fists and knelt down on one knee. The others followed suit. With the prince’s abilities and strength, if it weren’t for the bloody setting sun, he didn’t need to stay here and be affected by the old emperor’s bird aura. A general who can be a good fighter is not even qualified to go to the battlefield. If the master doesn't say anything, can he not feel aggrieved in his heart?

    "Don't kneel, there is no record of the setting sun in the medical poison book, and there is no way to detoxify. To detoxify, we can only rely on ourselves." He

    rubbed his forehead and rubbed his eyebrows, basically feeling a little tired after not sleeping all night. The setting sun in blood seems to have taken a lot of effort.

    "Wang Concubine..."

    How disappointed they had originally expected the medical and drug book, but when they saw Shen Liang's undisguised exhaustion, they couldn't say anything. Was the concubine like the prince's heart? They don't know how happy the prince is, but they know that the princess cares about the prince, and his sadness and disappointment should not be less than theirs.

    "The poison came from the old emperor."

    He was not in the mood to care how disappointed he was. Shen Liang didn't even look at them. His tone didn't seem to be a question, but instead seemed to be affirmed.

    "No, it is Emperor Xian."

    "Emperor Xian?" But

    Tianshu and the others denied his guess. Shen Liang rubbed his eyebrows with his hands, and the bottom of his eyes climbed up in surprise. Tianshu nodded: "Well, it is Emperor Xian. For the specific situation, the subordinate feels that the master should come to tell you, but the poison came from the first emperor, and the one in the palace knows it but it is an indisputable fact. The master was still a child back then, and they were also afraid of being feared by others."

    Speaking of this, Tian Shu and others clenched their fists, cold and murderous.

    "Heh...it really is the dog emperor!"

    Shen Liang sneered. No matter how the Qingping Palace was a great hero, he killed the old Qingping King, and even his only son would be poisoned. The first emperor is like this, the current emperor is like this, in the future. Qin Yunshen is still like this, all of them are shameless dog emperors.

    Although everyone did not agree, all of them gave their thumbs up in their hearts. Isn't that the dog emperor?

    "Previously, Lei Zhen said that the place where the main medicine of the Blood Settling Sun grew has been destroyed. It stands to reason that they shouldn't still exist in the world. Do you know where the Emperor got it from?"

    If you can find another copy of the Blood Settling Sun. , May help him to formulate the antidote as soon as possible.

    No matter how angry they are, the only thing they can do now is to detoxify first, and then slowly liquidate the rest.

    "As far as we know, it should have been privately collected by the Holy Ancestor Emperor at that time. It may only be that one." In

    these years, they did not place all their hopes on the Poison Medicine Book , and they tried to find another piece of blood. The setting sun, unfortunately, was still unable to be found with the power of the iron armored guard, the old lady of the army god had destroyed it too thoroughly.

    "..."

    Shen Liang was silent, rubbing his chin for a while and then suddenly said, "Have you ever sent someone to the southwest to find

    it ?" Since its main medicinal growth area is in the southwest, there should be a few traces left. .

    But Tianshu and others looked helpless when they heard the words: "Wang Hao, you don’t seem to know enough about the military god lady of Wei’s family. It is said that he was more cruel and cruel than the military god and the holy ancestor emperor. The army gods have no intention of the emperor, I am afraid that this world does not have the Qin family's share. He was so angry for the army god, and personally led his army into the southwest, destroying not only the growth of blood tooth fungus, but also the bleeding setting sun. He didn’t let go of the entire tribe, even the tribe that was suspected to have or could be equipped with a bloody setting sun. He killed all the chickens and dogs without leaving. Wang Hao, do you think there might be any clues under his horrible thunder hand? "

    If it is not closely related to the setting sun, they really admire this lady of the army god, a pair, stronger and more cruel than any man, thanks to the army god accepting him, otherwise the world doesn't know it will be caused by him. Into what.

    "..."

    So awesome?

    Shen Liang blinked, and once again refreshed his understanding of the ancestors, but from this it can also be seen that he must be very affectionate with the military god!

    "If you can't find it, you can't find it. It's nothing more than spending more time."

    After a while, Shen Liang sighed slightly. As for the antidote, he knew that there would be no antidote. The blood setting sun harmed the army god, and the emperor of the ancestor hid it privately. If he dares to ask Jiang Heng for the antidote, it is probably Daqin. It will not continue to this day. Relatively, this also shows that the first emperor really did not think of leaving a way for Pei Yuanxun. Not to mention that he is the Qingping King with a hundred thousand iron armored guards in his hands. Even if he is an ordinary person, Yan Neng To ensure that there will be no injury or bleeding for a lifetime?

    "Can the princess solve it?"

    The group of people who had been disappointed instantly widened their eyes, and Shen Liang nodded as if there was nothing. "You always have to try everything. How can you know if you don't try?" The

    ancestors can solve it, which means that the setting sun is not. There is no cure, and even so, he has no reason to give up.

    "Thank you, Princess!"

    Holding back the excitement, everyone clasped their fists in unison.

    "Rather than thanking me here, it is better to persuade your family master, don't die if you have nothing to do."

    Speaking of this, Shen Liang is a stomachache, knowing that his body cannot be hurt, so he can't do it. What is it not to die?

    "Um..." The

    master is not in their control either!

    The group of people was dejected and crying without tears, especially Tianshu. He didn't know how many times he had persuaded him, but the master must be willful, what can he do? Can't you do something with him? Besides, he is not the opponent of the master when he does it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.5M 91.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
220K 23.8K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...