Steven Suptic Oneshots

By BeforeYouCall

Just a bunch of oneshots about dumbass rat. Completed More

Information and Requests
Annoying
The Crew Book Introduction
Astraphobia
Touchy
My Voice
Silent Screams
Whatever It Takes
I Brought Little Foot
Honey Dew
A/N: Order
Jealous
Dressing Up
Roadtrip With DumbDog
Just A Bruise
Too Far
Bottled Up
Held By Me
Apologize
Paralyzed
Paralyzed 2
SUGR?
Falling In Love
Love 'N Death
I Found Love
Sugar
9 Years Ago
Shouldn't Have Done That
Finding Out
A Bullet From A Gun
Completed

What About Me?

378 22 49
By BeforeYouCall

Requested by Anonymous

Dumbdog and 5up ask Steve to join their relationship.

Disclaimer: This is a poly ship.

WARNING: Fluff, Anxiety

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Steve wasn't sure why he felt this way. He shouldn't feel this way. Not about his friends. He wanted to be the one they loved. He wasn't ever going to be loved by them. He was just him. He was poor dumb-ass Steve. He hated that he was head over heels for them. He wished he hadn't agreed to come over. He was invited to their house for the month.

He agreed because he wanted to spend time with them. The two had been out with their relationship for a year now, dating for two. He knew what he was doing when he agreed. He knew he would have to see the couple being a couple. He didn't think it would bother him as much as it did. He still found himself watching the two as they cuddled on the couch next to him.

He felt a pang in his heart. Why couldn't he be in their arms too? He turned his attention back to the tv. He had only been in the house for a week. He wanted to go home. It would be better than watching them. He curled into himself as he watched the movie. He wasn't sure what they were watching. It was a movie about a gay male who fell in love with another guy through emails. It was a cute movie so far.

5up got up and he smiled at the two. "Popcorn anyone?"

"Yes please, babe." DumbDog responded with a smile looking over at 5up.

Steve glanced over and he nodded. "Popcorn sounds good." He looked at DumbDog for a second before he turned his attention to the tv again. The scene was a sad one. The main character, Simon, had just been outed to everyone. It rubbed Steve the wrong way.

"What the fuck? That's not okay!" He leaned forward shouting at the tv.

He didn't catch the fond glances from his friends. He didn't understand how someone could out somebody. You just don't do that. Steve leaned back and ended up resting against DumbDog's arm. He didn't care much. He just hoped they didn't either.

"Steve, it is just a movie. You will like the end I promise." 5up sat back down on the couch. He was on the other side of Steve now. Steve just realized how close they both were to him. He figured they were trying to not make him feel like a third wheel. He reached into the bowl and grabbed a handful of popcorn and started to eat it.

The rest of the night was uneventful. They finished the movie and Steve went to bed. The next morning he went into the living room. Dumbdog was awake as usual but 5up was not. He sat on the couch and he pulled out his phone. He scrolled through it to find something to order for breakfast. He took off from streaming today. He wanted a break. He believed the other two were streaming however.

Arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him close. He panicked for a moment then realized it was just DumbDog. He was just about to send in his order when DumbDog snatched his phone away. "I already ordered all of us food."

"You did?" Now he was overly confused. First off why was DumbDog holding him this way? Wasn't he with 5up? Also why pay for his meal when he was staying at their place for a month for free?

"Yeah, I wanted to treat you to something." DumbDog was so casual about it. He pulled Steve onto his lap. "Do you want to be the room with one of us while we stream?"

Steve couldn't stop the blush that crossed his face. It wouldn't be that big of a deal. Both of the two didn't use face cams, so nobody would know he was in the room. He was really looking to get away from streaming but it would be okay. He could hang out for a little bit. "I wouldn't mind hanging out for a little while." He wasn't going to comment on their situation.

They sat there for a moment. Almost savoring what would never be. DumbDog's hand trailed to Steve's hip. It should have been weird for him, but it wasn't. He enjoyed the attention. If only he could always have it. He must have zoned out, blacked out? He lost track of time to say the least. They ate when the food arrived and then they went to stream. Everything blurred together, all he knew was that he was in 5up's lap as he was on the computer.

(A/n: This took me a hot minute. Now 5up's personality gives me switch vibes. Not in the sexual way either. I swear I will kill whoever says anything about this being sexual. Anyways, it took me a moment to decide who Steve would be with for the stream.)

Did he not mind? He looked at the screens and saw he was streaming. How long had he been gone for? What happened? He looked back at 5up. It was funny, he was so much taller than the man but he was the one in 5up's lap. He would have thought 5up would be in his lap. He took in the concentration on his face. He didn't want to let everyone know he was in the room with 5up. That would be hard to explain. He couldn't hear the other's either. He could see that they were playing Valorant.

That game caused him so much distress. He always tried to do perfect. He took everything personally. He couldn't stand losing. 5up was a god at the game. Always clutching it. Steve also takes a lot of pride when he manages to kill 5up. He looked back at 5up once again and he smiled. He poked his cheek getting his attention. 5up looked at him and smiled. He leaned forward and whispered. "Wanna play a round?"

Naturally, Steve nodded eagerly. 5up gave Steve control of the character. 5up was Sage since Hafu and Kimi were on the other team. This was going to be interesting since 5up was the only one who could hear the others. Steve really popped off however. He annoyed everyone for not listening about the wall and using it to get into a cheeky spot. Then he managed to clutch the round, with 0 kills and the offense planting the bomb and killing him.

Once the stream was over Steve got up and he stretched a little. "I'm hungry." He said earning a laugh from 5up.

"Of course you are."

Ironically enough the next day was a little more hectic. Steve noticed DumbDog and 5up acting a little more strange. They seemed more secretive. What was more confusing was when he was sent out of the house. He took a hike because why the hell no?

(A/n: Sorry but I lost the request for this. I forgot all that was wanted...literally could have sworn it was in my Wattpad dms but it isn't...so I am now winging it.)

When he arrived back at the place he was confused at the rose petals on the floor. The candle lit hallway leading to the living room. He was worried. Was he interrupting a date? He knew they were not having sex because 5up was openly asexual.  He followed the trail out of curiosity. Hushed whispers were exchanged.

"I swore I heard the door."

"Quiet! He might hear you!"

"Do you think he is going to like this?"

"Yes stop worrying."

He stepped into view and saw 5up and DumbDog standing at the end of the trail looking nervous. What were they up to? He scratched the back of his head and he sighed. "What the fuck are you two doing?"

The two seemed a little taken back, as if they hadn't thought this all through. Dumbdog was the one to answer the question. "We umm...wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" His heart was racing. What could is be? Are they kicking him out early. He still had two full weeks plus three days left. He literally couldn't leave until February 15th. He had been excited to be able to spend his birthday with them.

"So we have been talking for a while actually. Part of why we invited you over, actually. We decided that we were missing something in our relationship." DumbDog started.

"We realized it was a person. We actually realized we were missing you, Steve. We want you to be in our relationship." 5up finished.

It didn't make much sense at first. What the hell were they talking about? Then it hit him. Why they had been acting so fucking weird. They were testing the waters. Testing to see if Steve was even somewhat interested in them. They must have gotten their answer to have gained the confidence to ask. He looked between the two. A wicked and cruel idea popped into his head.

"No," The pause in his statement left something to be desired. When he saw their faces drop he continued. "That's not how you ask someone something."

"Oh my god." DumbDog exasperated.

5up let out a small laugh with a roll of his eyes. "Fine. Steve, do you want to be in a relationship with me and Apollo?"

Steve gave them a break as he smiled. "Yes."

Steve woke up alone. It has been a few days. He wasn't completely dreading the day. Normally he would rather nobody say happy birthday, and just live like he didn't have one. It made it easier. However, this year he had planned to hang out with 5up and DumbDog. The best part, now they were dating making this day something to be desired. Still nothing really special planned. Maybe that annoyed the other two but he didn't care.

He had tried to get into the lobby for the day but Hafu said he needed to celebrate his birthday. He tried arguing but everyone else seemed to side with her. He complained about it to DumbDog and 5up of course. The two had just laughed and told him to suck it up. Siding with Hafu as well. It annoyed the shit out of him. So he didn't want to leave bed. He was a little upset that the two had left him alone in bed. Were they streaming today? He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

What time was it? He looked at the clock 11 am. He slept in late. That was strange. He got out of bed and he walked to the door. He opened it and listened to try and find the two. He heard hushed whispers downstairs. He couldn't make out what they were saying. Instead of sneaking up and ease dropping like he normally would do he called out. "DumbDog? 5up?"

"Down here, baby!" Dumbdog shouted back.

Steve walked down the stairs to find the two on the couch. They looked sketchy as hell, he wanted to call them out. Before he could 5up was off the couch hugging him and pulling him down for a kiss. He happily reciprocated it. It was strange still for him. He got both of the people he loved. He had never been with two people before so everything was new to him. He liked it.

"Happy birthday, honey." 5up said in almost a whisper.

He made a small grimace and thanked him. He then made his way to the couch and he made himself comfortable on DumbDog's lap. He could get used to this. 5up left the room. Steve wasn't sure what he was doing but he didn't care. He knew DumbDog was not a touchy person, so the touch he got was always treasured. In fact, he got more since they got together. It made him feel special. He didn't realize how hungry he was until 5up showed up with a plate of food.

This he could get used to.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: I didn't want to put the end barrier or this authors note. I had 2020 words...so there is that. Anyway. How was it? I literally feel so bad for losing the request for this. I hope I managed to do what the requestor wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.
11.1K 166 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
636K 15.4K 53
little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the way i don't write smut, sorry it makes me...
69.1K 1.6K 39
there isnt enough ranboo angst on wattpad so ye NO SHIPPING RANBOO IS A MINOR. REQUESTS CLOSED Number 73 for ranbooangst: 1/24/21 Number 48 in selfha...