GOOD DAYS (COMPLETED)

By Sugarbabe32

Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit... More

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 1
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 2
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 3
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 4
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 5
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 6
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 7
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 9
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 10
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 11
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 12
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 13
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 14
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 15
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 16
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 17
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 18
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 19
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 20
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 21
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 22
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 23
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 24

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 8

3.2K 194 309
By Sugarbabe32

A/N: This chapter is pretty steamy if I say so myself. I really hope you guys like this. Excuse any mistakes you see. Depending on how you guys react the next chapter should be coming out soon! Make sure to comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐴 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝑇𝑅𝑌𝑁𝐴 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷."

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

Staring at Onika's body, I took in how petite she was. Compared to my size, it looked like I could crush her and I wouldn't want to do that. Feeling her hands rub against my bulge made me groan from time to time. She was curious and I didn't stop her from doing what she wanted. I only asked her if she was sure and she approved and now here we were.

It was when she decided to unbuckle my pants that I shot back into reality and almost scolded her. I didn't want her to do anything she wasn't ready to. So, why would I let her see my dick? I didn't think that was the most respectful thing to do. But, she insisted that she saw it so she could be prepared for what she was dreaming about every night. I doubted it was every night.

"Onika, no. Please, I don't want you to regret this." I'm not sure how her brain worked, but if she was an over thinker, I wouldn't want her to feel like this was a mistake. She had to be completely ready. I just felt, she wasn't ready to do it.

Or was I not ready?

"You're just not ready BeyBey. I promise you you're not gonna hurt me." Her tiny hands stroked my skin, and explored my tattoos before I felt her hand connect with my chin. I was made to look into her eyes as she suddenly pulled me down, our lips inching closer to one another's. "Are you ready?" She whispered.

I breathed in, before letting out my anxious feelings slowly. Our lips were so close, I was afraid I would make the wrong move and she would react negatively. "Are you?" And that's when I kissed her lips, slowly marking my territory. I've wanted this since the day I met Onika. As we continued, she whimpered, trying to get a feel of me, pulling my body closer to her aggressively. To say that her power was weak would be an understatement. This girl right here, was strong.

I had never let out a grunt because my body was so connected to someone else's. Onika continued to try and take control of my lips as she pulled me closer. I wondered what she was thinking while she managed to take my breath away. I had to force her to pull away so I didn't die.

"Sorry," she whispers as she licks her lips. What the fuck just happened? "Are you okay?" She then spoke with concern.

"I'm fine, I just needed to breathe. You were," I paused, licking over my top lip. "Very aggressive, but I loved it." I watched her eyes sparkle, leading for me to blush. I cleared my throat before hiding the burning sensation that I got in my cheeks and the butterflies roaming in my stomach.

"Kiss me again," she demanded. I looked at her like she had two heads. "You heard me, kiss me again." I lifted her up into my arms, feeling her legs wrap around my waist. Her back connected with the wall gently as I made sure she looked down into my eyes. I needed her to know that I only allowed this because she wanted it and I can sense the change in her.

"Onika-"

"Less talking, more kissing?"

"Onika, please. You don't know how bad you're torturing me right now. I could lose all my control and you wouldn't be able to turn back. I wouldn't be able to turn back." The smile on her face was devious. I had never seen this before in my life and I didn't think I would have to.

All of a sudden, she decided to grind against my body, making my erection unbearable. I moaned lowly, trying not to show that she's getting to me. "Beyoncé!" She whines loudly. I covered her mouth, making sure to look back at the door.

"Shhh! Onika, do you want anyone to hear us?" I harshly whispered.

"Yes." This couldn't be the real Onika. The real Onika wouldn't have allowed it to get this far. She would be cowering in the corner and begging me to stop flirting with her. Feeling myself become irritable, I laid her down on the bed, making sure her head connected with the pillows.

"If you really want something to think about, lemme taste that pussy." That's what really got her. She smiled before hiding her face with the pillow. "C'mon Onika, you were just teasing me and talking like a big girl. Now, open those pretty legs."

I had to hold back my shock as she slowly opened her legs, revealing her pussy to me. It was a shock to find out that she wasn't wearing any. I could only assume she knew she was ready for this. Leaning in, I took in her scent. This is what my body craved. All of my vivid dreams were about fucking her, seeing her crack at my words.

Taking a nice long lick, I could hear even the tiniest moan she had let out. I could sense her back already arching off the bed. The more I continued to lick, she responded, thrashing around on the bed, making louder noises as I soon began to suck at her clit.

"B-Beyoncé," she moans out, grabbing my hair, guiding me deeper into her pussy. "Please, don't. Don't stop." I could only watch as she bit her lip, scrunched her eyebrows and played with her breast while still having a grip on my hair. I was here to please her, not anyone else. If they heard me fucking up this beautiful pussy, I did not care. My mind had already prepared for the speech Melanie was about to give me.

My humming against her pussy, didn't help her. I enjoyed eating her pussy so much, I was moaning at how the taste was pleasant and how she was suffocating me. Coming up for air, I watched as she watched me. I knew she could see her juices dripping down my chin. Yet, I wasn't done. Taking two fingers and bringing them closer to her, I made sure to stick them in her mouth.

"Suck, for Daddy." I felt her body twitch lightly, signaling that those words did something to her. As she sucked, she didn't take her eyes off of me. When I retracted my fingers, she pulled me in for a kiss and took control, using her tongue to invade my mouth and even biting my lip a little. Pulling away, I smirked. Whoever this was, it was NOT Onika. But, I was loving it.

Taking those same two fingers, I entered them into her pussy, watching her face show a little discomfort before relaxing into the most pleasurable face I had ever seen her make. "Oh, my god," she moaned lowly.  I watched her get accustomed to my fingers and realized It was like muscle memory for her. The way she grinds against my fingers had me ready to erupt. There was no way I was letting this go. This would stay in my mind forever.

Picking up the pace, I realized she was biting her lip, keeping herself from moaning. Something inside of me wanted everyone to hear. I wanted everyone to know that I was making her feel good. "Let me hear you." She retracts her teeth from her lip and starts to pant. The more my fingers thrusted in and out, the more the gushing sounds made me want to cum. I could feel her pussy become lose from how wet she was. It was so easy to slide them in.

"D-Daddy I'm gonna-" she cut herself off by whimpering at how phenomenal it felt to her. "I'm gonna c-cummm." Watching her toss and turn, I let her ride out the orgasm that she just had. The most surprising part is, she wanted my fingers to stay inside of her as she attacked my lips again, taking full control. Within a few seconds, she pulled away, letting me take my fingers out of her pussy. "Let me taste," she says softly. I bring my fingers up to her mouth and let them enter slowly.

She was torturing me with the way she was looking at me while I was sinking my fingers deep into her mouth. I felt her suck the cum clean off of her fingers. Onika smiles before hiding her face again.

"If you think we're doing anything other than that, you're wrong." I couldn't let it get any more carried away than I already had. Even with the way she called me Daddy I was still tempted to fuck her brains out. Our relationship definitely wasn't going to be the same after this. We probably would have to keep this a secret. I felt like Melanie hated me for how I was in the beginning and I know she was being cautious but sometimes it was just too much.

When I looked over, Onika was asleep. Her snores were light and at that point she had curled up, waiting to be cuddled. Every night that we did sleep together, I would cuddle her, I didn't know if she liked it or not. I was only assuming sometimes she got tired of cuddling the teddy bear and was waiting for it to be her turn. Onika was such a blessing to me. Though I know our relationship is still in the works, something tells me all of this is for a reason.

<>

Waking up, I found Onika sleeping on my chest with her arms wrapped around me. The first thing I could do was smile. I didn't want to move so she could sleep more, even if I did, she would whine and tell me to either move or feel around for me. I thought it would be some crazy shit with Melanie banging on the door asking what was happening but I guess...

I guess not.

I knew how protective Melanie was about Onika. That was her baby. Ariana was really protective too, constantly calling me about Onika's state of mind. I told them I didn't know any of that shit but I didn't promise them I would learn. And, here I am. I know that Onika has been out of her little space. It's no secret. She isn't as shy as she used to be around me and the way she dressed last night was odd for her.

Not once in my life did I think I would be able to sneak a peak of her cleavage but the pajamas helped me. I could thank god day and night, but that would be going overboard.

"BeyBey..." I heard Onika whine. I looked at her body, finding it in the same position it was in before. "I don't wanna get up."

"You don't have to get up, baby. You can sleep a little more." I noticed her smile at my choice of words and hold my body tighter. "I really liked last night. It made me feel like I was floating."

"You make me feel like I'm floating every single day." I waited for a reply but I got nothing. I assumed she was just taking everything in. "Did you regret it?"

"No! Of course not."

"What is it then?"

"What if Melanie doesn't like that you and I-" she pauses before she looks up at me. "what if she finds out?"

"If she finds out, she finds out." Having Melanie know about what happened was a recipe for disaster. I knew Onika would ask questions and soon (in my head) she might regret what she had done with me. Yes, it was only kissing and then...

Me eating her pussy.

I felt like if we were two grown adults consenting, then it wouldn't have to be a problem to Melanie or Ariana. Yes, they protect her with every fiber of their being but I wanted to protect Onika. She made me crack under the pressure... and I liked it. What we experienced should stay between us for our safety but I had a feeling Onika couldn't lie for shit.

"I think it should stay between us," I said, shifting the both of us so that I was sitting up and she was laying on my legs. "I don't want it to be a big deal or anything. In my opinion, it shouldn't have happened like that. Onika, I want you to realize I don't want to hurt you in any way. I want you to be sure of all of your actions."

"And I am! I'm sure that I've wanted you for awhile now. Who are they to control what I do?"

"You know Melanie will tear me limb from limb if she were to find out."

"Melanie isn't my mother. I can do whatever I want," Onika argues, her voice getting louder.

"Onika, please keep your voice down. Don't get worked up over the possibly. I'm just saying, I don't want your friendship with Melanie to be sacrificed because she thought you weren't ready. Or because she believes I'm a bad influence on you." None of us could risk that. Melanie was her own person and if we were really exposing the truth, Melanie was overly protective over the things she couldn't control about Onika. It was almost as if she was in love with Onika and wouldn't let anyone else have the chance to love her. That would be crazy wouldn't it?

A knock on the door made us both go silent. I made sure to get up and stretch before opening the door. Melanie looked at the both of us, smiled, and then proceeded to hand me something. I looked down at the object she gave me and scrunched my eyebrows.

"What is this?" My confusion didn't seem to phase her at all.

"Let me come inside." It was almost demanding and that's what made me scared. My hands started shaking. I beloved at this point every part of me was starting to sweat.

"For Ariana's birthday, I decided I would throw a party. It's not going to be at my house because I'll be damned if my house gets dirty from strangers. If you want to come, you can. Ariana's theme seems to be Barbie affiliated." Melanie sighed heavily before going over to Onika and kissing her forehead. "How are you feeling babygirl?" Onika looked at me and I instantly looked away.

There was no sign of jealously in me because I knew Melanie treated Onika as her baby. Or whatever.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired. I think I wanna stay in bed today." I couldn't look away for too long because Onika had sighed and cuddled her teddy bear. "Sleeping was not a problem for me tonight. I felt good."

Does she not know what she's saying? I think she's trying to get us caught. With the way I looked at her and she was already staring at me with an evil grin on her face, we were dead. Melanie couldn't help but look at me and then back at Onika with a confused expression. Nervously chewing on my bottom lip, I turn in the direction of the bathroom.

"Beyoncé, you know you're coming with me to set up the party? Michelle and Kelly also said they want you there with them." I mentally rolled my eyes. I didn't like going places and I sure as hell didn't like parties. Well... if the parties didn't involve me getting drunk and giving a girl some dick, I didn't want it.

"Okay... so who's to watch Onika?"

"Onika is coming with us. She cannot be left alone in this house."

"But I'm a big girl. Let me stay pleaseeeeeee!" Onika whined as she sat up from the bed. Melanie stared at Onika, not sure of what to do. "Please?"

Melanie looked conflicted so I thought I'd help her out. "How about, I'll go with you to set up the party and Onika can stay here. We will check up on her in an hour and then if she gets in trouble, then she'll have to come with us." Melanie nodded before kissing Onika's forehead again.

"Alright let's go, Beyoncé."

I opened my mouth. "I-I'm in my boxers dude. I just can't-"

"You have five minutes and if you're not out there in the car, I'll come back and drag you."

"Melanie! That's not fa-" before I could finish, Melanie had already closed the door. I sighed in annoyance before sitting back on the bed. I felt Onika's hands caress my arms before traveling down to my stomach.

"Onika, I have to get ready."

"I just wanted to touch you, that's all."

"After what occurred last night and how close Melanie was in this room, I don't know Onika. You shouldn't touch me. I'll purposely miss setting up this party to fuck you up." I smiled as she laughed. She placed kisses along my cheek and all I could do was appreciate how much the real Onika was showing.

"Get up before she comes back in here." Onika started pushing me lightly, trying to make me leave the bed. I would've protested, but I really had to get going.

"I'm not scared of Melanie you know..." I said lying straight through my teeth. Melanie wasn't scary height wise but in the way of me getting my ass beat for nothing? Yes, she was scary as fuck. I knew I could break a bitch but I wouldn't dare touch Melanie.

It was just how she presented herself. Now with Onika, I would never lay a finger on her. It would destroy me if I did. I'm my mind, she was too fragile and if I had ever hurt her severely, catch me at my memorial please.

"Yeah, right!" Onika says watching me go into the bathroom.

END OF CHAPTER 8

___________

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for any mistakes you see! I really loved this chapter and I hoped you did too. Let me know what you think by answering these questions.♥️

How do you feel about this chapter?

What do you think of Beyonce and Onika's sexual experience?

Do you think Onika was truly ready?

Do you think they should have more sexual interactions?

How do you feel about Onika taking the big step of revealing how she felt sexually about Beyoncé?

How do you feel about Melanie and how she treats Onika?

Do you like Beyoncé's point of view?

Should Beyoncé's point of view be presented more?

How do you feel about Beyoncé just from her point of view?

Do you think Onika is going to get hurt by Beyoncé?

Do we love the softer side of Beyoncé?

Any predictions on what's going to happen while Onika is home alone?

Do you feel like Ariana is the same way as Melanie?

Do you think Melanie is in love with Onika?

If so, do you think Onika knows this?

Who do you ship more Beynika or Melanie and Onika?

What are your opinions on Melanie and Beyoncé's relationship?

Do you think Beyoncé is a good person?

Should Onika and Beyoncé talk about their life and their past in the upcoming chapters?

What is your opinion on how Beyoncé treats Onika sexually?

Do you like that they had sex?

Was it right for Beyoncé to deny Onika of the full experience?

Do you like that Onika called Beyoncé Daddy?

What was your favorite part?

What was your favorite line?

Favorite character?

Listen to PLANET HER
Until next time!♥️

~Daddy♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.8K 38
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
74.5K 3.6K 36
"I freaking love you!" 'you, can't love someone like me. I'm too broken' ___ This book contains a few triggering topics ⚠️ 2024 edit: Looking back a...
203K 10.4K 30
Beyoncé Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...