Water and Ice (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 year old Aquamarine (Aqua) Spears Rivers believed she was just a normal girl living in Malibu, California... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New Book!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's Note!!

Chapter 50

239 8 0
By Silver-Tigress

Aqua's P. O. V:

"This is the Asgardian Refugee Vessel, we're under assault! I repeat! We're under assault! Millions are dead. Life boards have failed! Requesting aid from any aid in the range! We're about 22 yards out of Asgard! We have dead Asgardians families! We have little control here! This is not a warcraft! I repeat: this is not a warcraft!" Heimdall says frantically over the intercom, before he, too is taken out by the giant, tall, purple skinned, giant chinned, armor wearing alien, a gauntlet with one purple coloured stone the knuckle on his hand and knuckle. All his armor is gold.

Another ship fires as I stand mostly almost hidden behind my husband, gripping my hand in a vicelike grip.

Loki and I had shared another deep kiss and quick embrace just before coming out here.

Fire flickers around us as almost everyone lies dead. Val, and even Korg, Meik and Heimdall were taken out.

I could only stare with an ashen face, as a tall, lean figure with a bent nose says as he walks forward, over fallen Asgardians, "Here me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan! You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation! The universal scales tipped toward balance because of your sacrifice." A guard steps up to a live Asgardian and plunges his spear into them, and it took everything I had not to cry out or blanch, my eyes so wide they hurt. "Smile. For even in death, you have become children of Thanos!"

This guy..... he looks like a freaking live action version of fucking Squidwaed Q. Tentacles from Spongebob Squarepants, only without the tentacles part and made from god awful SGI.

Just before the attack, I'd called Fury and he'd immediately ranted at me about not having called him in two fucking years, but I'd apologised, saying that I was sorry because I might not make it back to work anytime soon, and told him I'm with my husband, Loki, and Thor , and that we'd hit the mothership.

I couldn't tell him more than that, as we were attacked.

Loki's grip seems to tighten on my hand even more as we both look back at the armored titan standing with his back before us. Thanos states as he turns toward us, "I know what it's like to lose. You feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless." He turns to Thor who is lying on his back on the ground, and picks him up by his neck, groaning in pain. Thanos slowly walks towards us as he speaks. "It is frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end do you dread it, run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here! Or, should I say... I am!" Thanos holds up his left hand with the magic gauntlet and clenches his fist tightly, a stone glowing purple on the knuckle of his left index finger.

Seriously, what is it with villains and their lengthy speeches?! I feel like I've seen it in every book and movie, TV show and anime!

I say cockily, shoving back my fear, "Seriously, you talk way too much! Both you and Squidward, too!"

Thor grunts in pain as Thanos looks right at me, and I feel like burying my face in Loki's back.

I'd never felt this much fear before!

Thanos threatens Loki, "The Tesseract, or your brother's head, and then the girl's. I assume you have a preference?"

Loki says to my disbelief, smirking slightly, "Oh, I do. Kill away."

I whip my head to my husband in shock as Thanos clenches his hand around Thor's head. Thor cries out in pain, the purple stone being pressed into his left temple.

"Stop it! Stop, please! You're hurting him!" I plead, tears pricking my eyes, but Thanos ignores me.

"ALRIGHT, STOP!!" Loki screams, his voice bouncing off the walls and he closes his eyes, but his grip remains on my hand.

Thor groans, pain in his voice, "We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard."

I stare at my husband when he releases my hand to hold up his hand, and a familiar, glowing blue cube appears in his palm.

"Loki, how could you?" I whisper, unable to believe he'd brought it with us.

Thor says in disbelief, "Y-You really are the worst brother."

Loki tells him with a promise, "I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again."

Loki puts his hand briefly on my waist, in a gesture for me to stay put as he slowly steps towards Thanos, Tesseract in hand.

Thanos chuckles, "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

Loki returns, "Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And, for another, we have my wife—and a Hulk."

It was then that a green blur shoots past him and crashes into Thanos, throwing him across the room. Hulk shoves Thanos into the wall behind him, and a male guard of Thanos steps forward to intercept him, but Squidward holds up his hand, stopping him.

"Let him have his fun."

Thanos grips Hulk's wrists and Hulk strains against him as the Mad Titan pushes Hulk away from him, as though it were nothing. Then, Thanos lands a sucker punch in Hulk's face that makes him cry out as he clutches his no doubt broken nose, making me wince.

Hulk swings a punch which Thanos dodges and they enter hand to hand combat. Thanos seems to March Hulk punch for punch and when he gets behind him, punches Hulk in the back that makes him stagger forwards. Hulk whirls around and they exchange more punches, until Thanos lands one in Hulk's face that knocks him back into a broken wall behind him, shattering it further.

Thanos lands a few more punches before kneeing Hulk under the chin. Then, the Mad Titan lifts Hulk like he was nothing, and groans as he thrusts Hulk on his back on the ground.

I thrust my hands to the right, causing Thanos to swing around that way and smack into the wall powerfully. He grunts and whips back to me in surprise, noticing my stance.

I slash with my left hand and cut the inside of the right side of Thanos's stomach, before I slice the inside of his left forearm. Pain flashes across the titan's face. I pull back his left arm and start repeatedly punching Thanos's own face, until I force him onto his knees with an extremely loud thud.

Thanos groans as he tries to break my hold, but I keep at it just as much. I was stunned that he's able to defeat Hulk.

I start to try and kill Thanos with my Haemokinesis. He strains against my hold even more.

"I wouldn't bother trying to fight my Blood Manipulation, you giant chinned freak!" I tell him. "It's pointless! I control all with blood flowing in their veins, no matter what kind it is! So, give it u—! Aacckk!" I cry out as an invisible force throws me off my feet and sends me sailing into the wall behind Hulk.

I hit it side on before collapsing next to Hulk, grunting at the pain.

Thanos gets to his feet, and I struggle to lift my head to see him giving me a hateful stare, coldness in his eyes. Thanos is about to approach me, but Thor was there. He punches the Titan before slashing at him, but then Thanos knocks the King of Asgard back.

Squidward waves his hands, almost lazily, and bits of metal wrap around Thor, pinning his arms to his sides.

Heimdall turns his head as Loki meets my gaze, and my eyes fill with fear.

Loki mouths, "I'll always love you, Aquamarine," and tears well up in my eyes as Heimdall holds out his hand to me and Hulk, chanting, "Forefathers, let the dark magic, follow me where it goes."

Then, Hulk and I were engulfed in a rainbow light before the Bifrost sucks us back to Earth.

Where we crash land next to each other in the stairs of the New York home of Doctor Steven Strange, making a deep hole in it.

As soon as my senses come back to me, I feel a strange absence, as though Loki was no longer with us.

Tears prick my eyes as two men appear in the hole above us:

One short one with dark hair and Chinese features, the second, a taller man with both dark and light hair, a red cape on his shoulders, with gold energy swirling around the shorter man's hands.

Hulk has reverted back to his form of Bruce.

I raise my head to see Doctor Strange and his friend as I pant, hiccuping, "Th-Thanos... is coming...! He's coming...!"

Strange glances to his friend before looking back at us and asking in mild confusion, brows furrowed, "Who?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 182 14
[Completed] Y/n Ægirsdottir is the daughter of Ægir, a sea jötunn associated with the ocean, and Rán, a goddess and a personification of the sea. Be...
6.6K 217 56
This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did you ask to join the avengers. Things ha...
1.2K 172 26
She wasn't ready to live alone yet, but with the unfortunate passing off her parents, Arwyn is forced to brave a world she wasn't quite ready for now...
5.6K 236 61
[NOT EDITED] A seemingly ordinary girl, life is changed when she is mysteriously kidnapped by Odin, the ruler of Asgard. Imbued with newfound superpo...